PDA

View Full Version : Fullerton spa/salon

doesitfloat?
07-06-2005, 04:22 PM
Does anyone know of a very nice spa/salon in or near Fullerton?
My uncle died last night and instead of sending the typical flowers like the other 60 relatives, I think giving a complete spa package to my aunt might actually allow her go do something fun or at least temporarily distracting.
Joke if you must but I am looking for a clasy spa...no asian midnight special!
I'm in Idaho so I have no idea what is available. Thanks...

bordsmnj
07-06-2005, 04:36 PM
There is Burke Williams (I think??) at the Block in Orange. Its very nice. Should be online too. Check it out.
Mrs. Bordsmnj
BTW, very cool idea. ;)

rmarion
07-06-2005, 04:42 PM
My Best friend Dad died last week. They had the service today. (My Mom died a month ago. We got TONS of flowers from very grateful people and friends which were nice, but, so many flowers can be a nusense??sp.) So we sent a Cookie package from Mrs Fields to them, all the kids came up and thanks us :D as well as Steve and Kathy. It was a HIT!!!!!!!!!!!Just an idea.
Sorry about your loss............ :cry:

essexjet
07-06-2005, 04:44 PM
My uncle died last night and instead of sending the typical flowers like the other 60 relatives, I think giving a complete spa package to my aunt might actually allow her go do something fun or at least temporarily distracting.
Dont know of a place but just want to say sorry for your lost and what a great idea for you aunt

uvindex
07-06-2005, 04:46 PM
Does anyone know of a very nice spa/salon in or near Fullerton?Sorry to hear about your uncle.
This place is a 25-30 minute drive from Fullerton and very nice. I've never used the facilities, but I've sent my girlfriend (now-wife) there several times and she loves the place.
http://www.thespaandfitnessclub.com/home.html

redi4fun
07-06-2005, 04:48 PM
Very sorry to hear of your uncle passing. I think you have a great idea that your aunt will appreciate.
My recommedation is Glen Ivy spa www.glenivy.com at the Brea Mall. It is very close to where your aunt lives and they have many packages to choose from.
Redi4fun

MILKMAN351
07-06-2005, 05:03 PM
BURKE WILLIAMS AT THE BLOCK IN ORANGE. THE WIFE GOES NO WHERE ELSE.

Foxy99
07-06-2005, 05:10 PM
Sorry for your loss.
I have been to both Burke Williams (At the Block) and Glen Ivy (Brea) Both are very awesome.. I'd pick from one of those..

voodoomedman
07-06-2005, 08:04 PM
Very sorry to hear of your uncle passing. I think you have a great idea that your aunt will appreciate.
My recommedation is Glen Ivy spa www.glenivy.com at the Brea Mall. It is very close to where your aunt lives and they have many packages to choose from.
Redi4fun
Glen Ivy is the place. The gift certificate can probably also be used at Glen Ivy Hot Springs in Corona. You can just spend all day there relaxing in hot springs and pools and mud grotto's for just an admission price or pay extra for all the regular spa stuff.

Mrs.Racer277
07-06-2005, 08:20 PM
Give Christopher's a call. Off Imperial Hwy.

doesitfloat?
07-06-2005, 11:58 PM
Thanks all for the support and info. :)