07-06-2005, 07:23 PM
DEAD MAN WALKIN...
http://www.filecabi.net/v.php?file=MichaelCrook.wmv

cyclone
07-06-2005, 07:31 PM
unbelievable. :lightsabe

jrork
07-06-2005, 07:42 PM
I listened to the first part and had to turn it off.
What an a$$hole!

LUVNLIFE
07-06-2005, 07:43 PM
Really after the first minute I just Xed out. What an Ahole. :mad: :angry2: :mad: :yuk: :burningm:

dmontzsta
07-06-2005, 07:54 PM
That guy needs to lay low for a while, cause he just got OWNED on TV. :jawdrop:

probablecause
07-06-2005, 08:46 PM
Another bag of shit who hides behind the first amendment. He probably burns the flag also. If he got car-jacked by a bunch of parolees, he would still want them to live with him as a source of rehab.

flat broke
07-06-2005, 08:47 PM
F' just getting owned on TV, That mofo needs to have the living crap kicked out of him by every widdow, father/motherless child, son/daughterless parent that has lost a loved one to service to our flag. Beat the living crap out of him, but keep him from passing out from the pain. Then light the f'er on fire, only to extinguish it before he dies from the burns. Then box the little bastard up, send him to China and let him learn to appreciate the freedoms he enjoys at the cost of American lives. Lives which are given freely and with full understanding of the perils of service to our country.
Chris

Hallett19
07-06-2005, 08:52 PM
http://forums.military.com/eve/ubb.x/a/tpc/f/297192721/m/29200708713
Apparently that guy might have been murdered, here is the story !
I have mixed feelings on how it was done (if it was done) but I'll keep my opinion to myself..... :cool:

MikeF
07-06-2005, 08:56 PM
One way flight to the center of Siberia is what he deserves. Survivor........not likely.

HBjet
07-06-2005, 09:18 PM
Couldn't even watch the entire thing!

Bense468
07-06-2005, 09:24 PM
http://forums.military.com/eve/ubb.x/a/tpc/f/297192721/m/29200708713
Apparently that guy might have been murdered, here is the story !
I have mixed feelings on how it was done (if it was done) but I'll keep my opinion to myself..... :cool:
Nothing on google regarding his death. I find it odd then no new media is covering that. I didn't read your link.

bordsmnj
07-06-2005, 09:33 PM
yeah,he's dead. oh,well.

Fozzy
07-06-2005, 09:38 PM
You really have to blame the media for giving this guy an outlet. Every ahole is entitled to his opinion (even though it is wrong), but what purpose does it serve to let this guy spew his ignorance on national TV.
My brother got back from Iraq a few months ago. He and his family are still trying to adjust and get their life back to normal. When they do it will probably be time for him to go back.

BUSBY
07-06-2005, 09:44 PM
Nothing on google regarding his death. I find it odd then no new media is covering that. I didn't read your link.
Ditto ... nothing found here either ... but I would like to meet up with him and give him some of my "freedom of speech".
Idiot's like that should be deported ... to Afganistan! If he thinks our troops are so wrong ... maybe he should be standing with the people that agree with him ... Al Qaeda ... and see how fast he turns his feelings around as our troops show them what it's like for us to retaliate for Sept. 11! He'd be screaming ... "Wait, I'm one of you, I'm an American!"
As Penn & Teller say, "Bullshit!"
Just my .02

moneysucker
07-06-2005, 10:06 PM
What a Pile! I hope someone who knows him saw that and has given that mullett wearing faggot the beating of his life. He needs it bad. If one of my brothers had anything happen to them while serving and I heard this idiot, I would have to go to his house and give him a clue. In the form of a boot in the @$$

moneysucker
07-06-2005, 10:15 PM
oops, I guess he got it.

LVjetboy
07-07-2005, 12:09 AM
Well then if true, I guess ironically he died for the cause of freedom of speach. Something that should be a protected right in this country. Too bad he didn't get military pay for it. :) or not. :D
jer

Sanger D
07-07-2005, 10:22 AM
I can,t beleive my ears!!!! I wanted to push that F$#@%KERS face in just cause of the way he looked!!! sounded like he was holding his nose when he talked,That is what you call a "product of a punctured rubber" :hammer2: what a spineless P.O.S!!!!

Tim_T
07-07-2005, 10:45 AM
That really pisses me off. I have been in military for 8 years and to see some shit like that makes me sick. I cant believe anybody would have the nerve to go on national TV and say some s*%t as stupid as that. If he really thinks we make too much money then he really needs to see my pay stub. But regardless, he doesnt know the sacrifice it takes to be apart of something as hard as the military. He needs his fu**ing head cutoff for saying that. Just had to vent.
Tim Turner USN.

Floored
07-07-2005, 02:56 PM
For once I was for the reporters, they Bitch slapped the hell out of him on TV, I bet his parents are proud now!!!

sleekvino
07-07-2005, 03:29 PM
you know what they say mess with the best die like the rest.

Mighty Thor
07-07-2005, 04:29 PM
If you look at the dates from the military discussion this happened in May. The Guy then reported a false story about his own death at the hands of two military guys,and when it was discovered that the attack was a lie his website was pulled by the hosting service. He really was just so full of shit that he finally got flushed off the web. If you read all of the posts from the links available you get the real story.

SmokinLowriderSS
07-07-2005, 07:31 PM
Just a stupid F'ing Moron. I ran my web-crawler across the world too and guess what. Not a single hit on his death, beating, etc that wasn't on a BLOG someplace. He put out a fake story, that nobody picked up on, and now looks like an even bigger fool idiot moron than he did (and I didn't think it was possible).
As much as he DESERVES a beating folowed by an untimely drop in body temperature to ambient, it would be wrong and I would not do it, nor be a party to it. That from a 17 yr Air Force vet, been to the 'dad too. It was warm and sunny there April, May, June 2003. :D