PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to Huckleberry

XTRM22
07-06-2005, 09:27 PM
About right now tonight, Huckleberry and his significant other are officially tying the knot!! They are getting married in a helicopter hovering over the strip in Vegas. This is especially important to me as I introduced them back about the summer of 2001 when Jim was still Laveyman. Some of you know Joyce or at least have spoken to her on the phone (but I ain't gonna tell where she works). THese are two very special folks and I'm proud to be their friend and to have had a hand in getting them to this point. For those of you who do know Joyce, or think you do, next to you call her on the phone, ask her if she's really tall enough to be a wookie!! Don't worry she likes being asked this.........but if she asks who told you to ask........tell her it was JRocket!! :D :D
Congrats Guys,
Love ya both Chuck

FMluvswater
07-06-2005, 09:34 PM
Wonderful news! :cool: Congratulations and best wishes to you and your new wife, Huckleberry! :smile: :clover: :chi:

Havasu Hangin'
07-07-2005, 03:41 AM
Congrats!
:D
Can I get a discount like Chuck and jrocket, too?

JetBoatRich
07-07-2005, 03:47 AM
Congratulations to both of them :wink:

C-2
07-07-2005, 07:03 AM
Congrats Jim! :)

Mrs.Racer277
07-07-2005, 07:11 AM
Congrats to both of them.

Mrs. casean
07-07-2005, 07:27 AM
Yeaahh for them! Congrats newlyweds!

Mandelon
07-07-2005, 09:01 AM
What? I thought he know better. :p

THATJEFFGUY
07-07-2005, 03:35 PM
Some of you know Joyce or at least have spoken to her on the phone (but I ain't gonna tell where she works).
We have ?? Hmm, she must be a telemarketer...or answers phones at a bail bonds agency :D
Congrats to the Huckleberries !

pixilatedpussy
07-07-2005, 03:49 PM
About right now tonight, Huckleberry and his significant other are officially tying the knot!! They are getting married in a helicopter hovering over the strip in Vegas. This is especially important to me as I introduced them back about the summer of 2001 when Jim was still Laveyman. Some of you know Joyce or at least have spoken to her on the phone (but I ain't gonna tell where she works). THese are two very special folks and I'm proud to be their friend and to have had a hand in getting them to this point. For those of you who do know Joyce, or think you do, next to you call her on the phone, ask her if she's really tall enough to be a wookie!! Don't worry she likes being asked this.........but if she asks who told you to ask........tell her it was JRocket!! :D :D
Congrats Guys,
Love ya both Chuck
Congrats!!!! Jim I cant wait to meet to meet her!!!! Good luck sweetie, best of luck for much happiness! Love ya, Tina :wink:

Blown Lavey
07-07-2005, 04:44 PM
Wow Jim time really travels. Good luck from Jody and I.

Huckleberry
07-17-2005, 09:48 AM
Just got back the other day and haven't had time to catch up on the board for a while. Thanks for all the warm wishes everyone! Joyce and I could not be happier finally tying the knot! I finally made her an honest woman!!! :D
Chuck, did Patricia let you stay up late to make sure you posted this just at the right time??? Your timing was pretty darn good amigo! It was very cool being married over the Vegas strip in the helicopter.
And if ya want to give the Mrs. a hard time, just drop a call to GT Performance. Oooops...Did I spill the beans where she works??? Dayum Chuck you're in trouble now!!! Of course you know that if she ever tosses me out, as the person who introduced us, you are responsible for housing me until she gets over it and lets me back in!!! :rollside:

Jrocket
07-17-2005, 12:51 PM
Congrats to the both of you! Ive met Jim once before and talk to Joyce quite often,both really nice people.
Chuck,you trying to get me killed or what? :D

Huckleberry
07-17-2005, 01:46 PM
Chuck,you trying to get me killed or what? :D
Obviously you've heard or seen how good Joyce is at shooting a gun!

Ted
09-25-2005, 01:04 PM
About right now tonight, Huckleberry and his significant other are officially tying the knot!!
I am suprised to hear this rumor is still circulating. :p
ted

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-25-2005, 01:19 PM
well congrats .. there sure are alot of wedings coming up.. Congrats to everyone and many happy years to follow. :D