PDA

View Full Version : DRow Drunk Call?

mbrown2
07-06-2005, 10:26 PM
So who drunk called me this weekend? They said it was Bling, but it sounded like 3DO?...something about about Spectre's, Nortech's, DCB's..blah, blah, blah...heck I think it was only 9pm...those guys really know how to last........ :wink: :2purples: :) :wink:

alfonzo
07-06-2005, 10:34 PM
Thats funny, who's the only guy that whould say he's someone else? or get online under someone else's screen name...then start talkin shiat?! :hammerhea :)

mbrown2
07-06-2005, 10:44 PM
Thats funny, who's the only guy that whould say he's someone else? or get online under someone else's screen name...then start talkin shiat?! :hammerhea :)
I figured he sounded a little fem... :D

bunny 166
07-06-2005, 10:49 PM
So who drunk called me this weekend? They said it was Bling, but it sounded like 3DO?...something about about Spectre's, Nortech's, DCB's..blah, blah, blah...heck I think it was only 9pm...those guys really know how to last........ :wink: :2purples: :) :wink:
It wasn't me MBrown....I was supposed to call Rocky and Kilr, but never did, and now I'm gonna be on some shit lists...... :rolleyes: :crossx:

mbrown2
07-06-2005, 11:02 PM
It wasn't me MBrown....I was supposed to call Rocky and Kilr, but never did, and now I'm gonna be on some shit lists...... :rolleyes: :crossx:
I figured it was not you...you could probably handle your alcohol better then this caller.. :cool:

bunny 166
07-06-2005, 11:05 PM
I figured it was not you...you could probably handle your alcohol better then this caller.. :cool:
Soooooo, who do you think it was??..... :D I know Rocky said when I called him to be prepared for him to be drunk riding in his golf cart.... :messedup:

Havasu Hangin'
07-07-2005, 05:53 AM
"Drunk call"?
Probably more like a "booty call"!
:supp:

mbrown2
07-07-2005, 07:58 AM
"Drunk call"?
Probably more like a "booty call"!
:supp:
Maybe....; I guess you are familiar with thier booty calls...maybe they are tired of calling you and want something a little younger with less flab...:boxed:

dimarcobros
07-07-2005, 08:05 AM
I think there was a lot of that going on this weekend, not saying it was me though. :D
DMB

Havasu Hangin'
07-07-2005, 08:47 AM
Maybe....; I guess you are familiar with thier booty calls...:
Not really...I just assumed it was a booty call based on how much time you guys spend snuggling with each other at the river?
..maybe they are tired of calling you and want something a little younger with less flab...:boxed:
Do you really want to go down that "physical appearance jokes" road?
:hammerhea

Phat Matt
07-07-2005, 09:21 AM
I'd say yeah. I left their around 4:30am both nights and everyone was still drinking, or looking for drink ice! :D

PlyaPlya22
07-07-2005, 12:05 PM
I received one of those calls also from MR "3 PUMPS ONLY" himself! :D

Three Days Only
07-12-2005, 02:33 PM
It wasnt me..............................
Jeff Cell Herman

Three Days Only
07-12-2005, 02:36 PM
Hey I met someone at Katherines that knows you thru your storage for the boat. Can't remember her name though.
Well that helps alot Tom!!
Was she hot? Did she have big titts? More Info Please??