PDA

View Full Version : London gets rocked by terrorists

clownpuncher
07-07-2005, 01:53 AM
:mad: :mad: :mad: Mother ****ers. Reports of more blasts a few minutes ago :mad:

essexjet
07-07-2005, 02:09 AM
Thanks for the tip Roland, now reading it on CNN and listening to it on the radio. F*n terrorist. Think is Al-Queda or political radical due to the G8?
Anyway pisses me off :mad: :mad:

Red Horse
07-07-2005, 03:41 AM
And there will still be some that think we should let them be....
For what, so they can regroup and kill more of us??
Makes going to the desert even easier. :220v:

Havasu_Dreamin
07-07-2005, 06:58 AM
CNN is reproting that some group claiming links to Al Qaeda, more like Al Queerda, is claiming responsibility on some website.
Find all these terrorists phucks and just publicly execute each and everyone of them and let all of the POS that get away know they can not hide, we will find you, we will catch you, and we will kill you, no questions asked. You wanna meet Allah, fine, we'll help you out!

Danzo
07-07-2005, 07:04 AM
Exactly. I read about this around an hour ago online.

JustDawn
07-07-2005, 07:37 AM
CNN is reproting that some group claiming links to Al Qaeda, more like Al Queerda, is claiming responsibility on some website.
Find all these terrorists phucks and just publicly execute each and everyone of them and let all of the POS that get away know they can not hide, we will find you, we will catch you, and we will kill you, no questions asked. You wanna meet Allah, fine, we'll help you out!
That would be great however you know that some liberal ACLU (American) lawyer would be more than happy to represent one of the creeps! :mad: :mad: :mad:

rvrtoy
07-07-2005, 07:37 AM
F***ing magotts!!! :mad:
Wasn't the president supposed to be going to London today or yesterday? :argue:

topless
07-07-2005, 07:39 AM
Notice how these assholes think they can take on the world? (except the French of course) :jawdrop: It makes me sick!

bunny 166
07-07-2005, 07:47 AM
God Bless them and their families....if anyone understands what they're going through it's us....it will strengthen the resolve of our 2 nations.....let's roll!!... :crossx: :crossx:

dimarcobros
07-07-2005, 08:08 AM
I am leaving Wednesday for 10 days to go there. I am sure by then everything will fine and probably the best time to be there since it will be on high alert. I am sure security will be in full force which might make it more of a pain but I am certainly alright with it.
DMB

life's a river
07-07-2005, 08:09 AM
I know, why don't we let all the terrorists get a drivers license, that should make things better! F'n bastards. :devil: They seem to attack eveybody who has a better lifestyle than them.
LAR

Boozer
07-07-2005, 08:15 AM
Hopefully this will make the citizens of England realize that these terrorist pricks need to be dealt with. More then likely though, the citizens of England are going to point the finger at us and say it is our fault that terrorists are attacking them.

SummitKarl
07-07-2005, 08:30 AM
COWARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know how to make the BOMB (designed reactors for a living)
if someone can get me "The Fuel" = plutonium
forcast temps for the middle east 12000000* kelvin
what do you want to bet it gets traced back to Seria or more likely Iran.
those Idiots............this will only result in a stronger alliance against them
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Havasu_Dreamin
That would be great however you know that some liberal ACLU (American) lawyer would be more than happy to represent one of the creeps! :mad: :mad: :mad:
Well, we beat the hell outta that attorney as well!

Havasu_Dreamin
F***ing magotts!!! :mad:
Wasn't the president supposed to be going to London today or yesterday? :argue:
Scotland for the G8 summit. He's there now.

Havasu_Dreamin
07-07-2005, 08:31 AM
Notice how these assholes think they can take on the world? (except the French of course) :jawdrop: It makes me sick!
No need to take on the French, one girl scout troop with a pair of dull scissors can take over that country! Phuckers would be eating sauerkraut if it wasn't for us!

little rowe boat
07-07-2005, 09:22 AM
Time to start killing them indiscriminately( NUKE THE F***ERS) :mad:

rmarion
07-07-2005, 02:53 PM
COWARDS
Little F-ing Cowards, kill innocent people, run and hide!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: