PDA

View Full Version : Orange County peeps.

imirsh1
07-07-2005, 08:34 AM
I know there are a lot of people on here from OC. Just wondering if anyone knows of any homes for lease? Im having a hard time finding anything decent that will allow a small dog.The high cost of real estate right now really dictates the cost leasing as well.Any info would greatly be appreciated.Thanks.

FOURQ
07-07-2005, 08:49 AM
there is a house next door to me that is for lease they have allowed dogs in the past. its a decent area prety quiet... the # is 714 771 5890

imirsh1
07-07-2005, 09:01 AM
Thanks I will call them.

Cole Trickle
07-07-2005, 09:06 AM
My buddy Justin lives in South Orange County (Mission Viejo) and needs someone to take over the lease on his 3br town house.(Has a yard and attached 2 car garage)
They allow dogs and from what I remember the price was well below market value.(Nice area)
Give Justin a call for details.
714-875-6400
Tell him Brandin gave you the info

Water Romper
07-07-2005, 01:02 PM
I know a small home, nice neighborhood however it’s NOT Orange county, the 605 Freeway basicly separates the county line between LA and Orange County …pending where you work…may be a fit… :)
(just a thought)

Steamin' Rice
07-07-2005, 01:05 PM
What area of OC are you looking for?

pixilatedpussy
07-07-2005, 03:42 PM
I know there are a lot of people on here from OC. Just wondering if anyone knows of any homes for lease? Im having a hard time finding anything decent that will allow a small dog.The high cost of real estate right now really dictates the cost leasing as well.Any info would greatly be appreciated.Thanks.
There is one right next door to us for lease I will get you the # if you want it! They let dogs too! We have 2 dogs in the run next to the house & I think that bugs some peeps!! We need cool neighbors!!!!!!! HELP! Party with Pixilated!! Whoo HOO!! Tina :wink: