PDA

View Full Version : Publisher's Clearing House

Her454
07-07-2005, 08:42 AM
So Im watching a commercial last night and its the typical Publishers Clearing House winner, complete with camera's at the front door while she stands there crying in her nightgown with the neighbors watching while they hand her this gigantic check................
I have NEVER known anyone that has ever won this sweepstakes, nor have I ever heard of anyone winning outside of the commercial ad's. Has anyone from the boards ever won or known anyone that has? This has been a contest since as far back as I can remember but I've never entered either.... just curious how I've never known or heard of anyone winning? :idea: :idea:

Jbb
07-07-2005, 08:43 AM
So Im watching a commercial last night and its the typical Publishers Clearing House winner, complete with camera's at the front door while she stands there crying in her nightgown with the neighbors watching while they hand her this gigantic check................
I have NEVER known anyone that has ever won this sweepstakes, nor have I ever heard of anyone winning outside of the commercial ad's. Has anyone from the boards ever won or known anyone that has? This has been a contest since as far back as I can remember but I've never entered either.... just curious how I've never known or heard of anyone winning? :idea: :idea:
Could you ....um describe the nightgown?

Her454
07-07-2005, 08:49 AM
LMAO, only that I would bet it was flannel. :D

bocco
07-07-2005, 08:57 AM
You know that's a good point. You here about lottery winners on the news but never publishers clearing house. This might be worth a serch for info.

Mandelon
07-07-2005, 08:59 AM
Was it cold out? That would be better if it were cold. And if the nightgown was thin, yeah that's it.

bocco
07-07-2005, 09:00 AM
Check this
http://www.pch.com/infocenter/customerservice/faqcat05-topfaqs.shtml#q7

lucky
07-07-2005, 09:09 AM
i'ss i have to do is send my three mag orders - with a silver stamp and a check for 39.99 and they threw in a free sub to boys life ( some guy at never land ranch cancelled his order ) :D

Her454
07-07-2005, 09:20 AM
Check this
http://www.pch.com/infocenter/customerservice/faqcat05-topfaqs.shtml#q7
Hmmmmmmm, strange no one ever knows someone that really wins tho, dont you think? :rolleyes:

Jbb
07-07-2005, 09:23 AM
Hmmmmmmm, strange no one ever knows someone that really wins tho, dont you think? :rolleyes:
About that nightgown......... :)