PDA

View Full Version : Windsor

eman1625
05-02-2006, 09:41 AM
anybody ever launch and leave their car over night at Windsor? I may meet some friends at blackmeadows and was thinking of launching at Windsor and leaving the car instead of driving all the way around to black meadows. Anybody no if they have an over night pass and what the cost is? Thanks in advance for your input.

Rod-64
05-02-2006, 10:46 AM
I do that as well but launch from Cattail.....it's an additional 4 bucks per night over the entry fee. It's all State Park so it should be the same at Windsor..................and don't skip the bill.......last time it was too windy to load the boat so we stayed another night at BML and poppped me a $13 fine on the second night.......... :mad:

Not So Fast
05-02-2006, 11:47 AM
anybody ever launch and leave their car over night at Windsor? I may meet some friends at blackmeadows and was thinking of launching at Windsor and leaving the car instead of driving all the way around to black meadows. Anybody no if they have an over night pass and what the cost is? Thanks in advance for your input.
I sure would feel uneasy about doing that. There was a rash of break-ins a while ago but maybe its OK now. Call the Ranger station and ask :confused: NSF

UncleLarry
05-02-2006, 11:55 AM
I agree - find somebody's house to keep it at.. No over nite patrol in the parking lot..
Was some problems last year with break-ins...
Be cautious...

Jyruiz
05-02-2006, 11:59 AM
Yup, with the tweaker population growing out there, I would not leave my truck unattended. You can leave your truck at my house if you want, but I am about 2 miles from the Windsor.

Throttle
05-02-2006, 12:03 PM
Yup, with the tweaker population growing out there, I would not leave my truck unattended. You can leave your truck at my house if you want, but I am about 2 miles from the Windsor.
so, you heard I am moovin ? lol!

eman1625
05-02-2006, 12:20 PM
Thanks for the info...that's kind of what i was afraid of. Thanks for the offer Jruiz but I'll probably just make the drive...I have a place also but was gonna launch by myself (nobody to take the truck back to house).
Thanks again!