PDA

View Full Version : Dont F**K with the POOlice.

Freak
07-07-2005, 10:01 AM
Get out of the car or Im going to tase you! LOL...
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/content/news/video/taser_video3a.html

*!Ken's Wife!*
07-07-2005, 10:03 AM
I don't care who you are thats funny sh*t right therrrr!!! LMAO
Why can't we all just get along?

Dave C
07-07-2005, 10:11 AM
How do we vote for the baton???? ....

Freak
07-07-2005, 10:12 AM
Talk about a drama queen. HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HOOOOOO HOOOOOO HOOOOOO HOOOOOOO HOOOOO! LMAO!!!!

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
07-07-2005, 10:20 AM
stupid biatch....

*!Ken's Wife!*
07-07-2005, 10:27 AM
DUDE!!!! I'm still laughing!!! What a dumb A$$!! *hold stomach* ROTFPMP

BRSTQUEST
07-07-2005, 11:15 AM
She Got Lit Up Like A Christmas Tree.......she Had More Than Enough Chances To Go Along With The Program But Was Acting Like A Jackhole Right From The Start......funny Thing Is How The News Showed This Little Clip Of The White Cop Tasing The Black Girl Without Showing The Whole Stop, Funny How That Happens But I Guess I Wouldn't Expect Anything Else......the Taser Is A Very Effective Tool, No One Was Hurt And Minimul Force Was Used...that Cop Should Get A Commendation For Commendable Restraint

Kilrtoy
07-07-2005, 04:17 PM
The way I see it is She is being lawfully detained and being asked to follow the directions given....
Instead she tells the unknown person on the other end of the phone, The police have me and Im at this location..... She has now changed the traffic stop to a possible felony stop...
1: why is she refusing to hand up and given directions on how to find her.
2: Who is the person on the other line
3:What is she trying to hide or distract the officers from finding.....
I could go on and on on everything she did wrong....
She got what she deserved.....
a hot cot and 3 squares....

termiteguy
07-07-2005, 04:31 PM
she may have done alot of things wrong but im glad she did otherwise we
would have gotton to see that .........funny as all hell :D

Seriously?
07-07-2005, 05:13 PM
I think she should have been tased a third time just to get her to shut the hell up! :220v:

Wicked Performance Boats
07-07-2005, 06:23 PM
The way I see it is She is being lawfully detained and being asked to follow the directions given....
Instead she tells the unknown person on the other end of the phone, The police have me and Im at this location..... She has now changed the traffic stop to a possible felony stop...
Gee, I didn't know it was a felony to call a witness on a cellphone on a traffic stop. I turn my cell phone on anytime I get stopped by the police. Are police afraid to have a witness to what they say or do! Personally, I think some cops lie all the time just to get convictions. After all, judges take the word of a cop over ANYBODY else. Beyond a reasonable doubt does not apply anymore. Budlight

SUI-CY-COLE DIMARCO
07-07-2005, 06:52 PM
Gee, I didn't know it was a felony to call a witness on a cellphone on a traffic stop. I turn my cell phone on anytime I get stopped by the police. Are police afraid to have a witness to what they say or do! Personally, I think some cops lie all the time just to get convictions. After all, judges take the word of a cop over ANYBODY else. Beyond a reasonable doubt does not apply anymore. Budlight
she should of done what the hell she was told...enyone in there right mind knows where that call was going........

Kilrtoy
07-07-2005, 06:56 PM
Yes it can be and lately people are calling in back up to come and attack the cops when they get pulled over so are they afraid, NO...
Taking actions to prevant attacks on themselves YES...
So why do you call people, WHAT are you doing that you need a witness....
Oh wait you already said it. COPS LIE ALL THE TIME

SUI-CY-COLE DIMARCO
07-07-2005, 07:06 PM
My wife works with a nurse that was treating a patient that the police had brought in. He kept asking to make a phone call, but the police wouldn't let him. He convinced the nurse that he needed to call his mother and tell her where he was, so she let him use the phone. Twenty minutes later, his whole crew rolled up, armed to the teeth and tried to snatch him from the cops at the ER. Fortunately, for everybody involved, he had already been moved to jail.
yaaaaaa,we have a winner,.....thats exactly where that call was going.....she's a typical whiner being racist to any type of authority......get out of the truck!means get the fu-- out of truck!

mmered8299
07-07-2005, 07:23 PM
When are the cops going to start wearing head cams? I want to so badly see the whites off her eyes light up when she gets zapped. Too Funny!

mike37
07-07-2005, 07:28 PM
that is the funniest f ucking thing i have seen all year
any one that think that bitch didn't deserve what she got is more than a little off

mike37
07-07-2005, 07:30 PM
When are the cops going to start wearing head cams? I want to so badly see the whites off her eyes light up when she gets zapped. Too Funny!
that would have ben great

beyondhelpin
07-07-2005, 07:33 PM
I think she should have been tased a third time just to get her to shut the hell up! :220v:
Just what I was thinking.

dmontzsta
07-07-2005, 07:50 PM
Look for her at a lake near you, with her new $250+k boat. :cool:

Wicked Performance Boats
07-07-2005, 07:52 PM
I can only speak from personal experience, but I always call cops "sir" and am polite to them, I'm not stupid. But I've seen too many cops lie or distort the truth to get a conviction. It's one thing to just protect your safety during a traffic stop, and another to twist the truth or lie to get a conviction. When I was a child every third kid wanted to be a policeman. Now I hear it every once in a blue moon! Why? Maybe because it's gotten tougher----- or maybe cause it's not so glorius anymore. I know as a child, I looked up to policemen, but not anymore. You couldn't get me to take that job. I don't trust cops,and I don't know many who do! AND if you don't like the job, get a different one. Budlight And why do you assume I must be doing something wrong if I want to call someone to witness the stop? I know a lot of women who don't feel safe, or they get stopped to get hit on by single or married cops.

Kilrtoy
07-07-2005, 08:02 PM
I know a lot of women who don't feel safe, or they get stopped to get hit on by single or married cops.
Now this im sure is true...
Oh wait dentist just knock the chick out and she never knows what happens
Doctors dont use glove when giving exams to females.
yeah chicks never get hit on by anyone other than cops.....
Come on
Where do you live.....

Wicked Performance Boats
07-07-2005, 08:17 PM
The difference is, that cops are the only ones I can think of, that use their authority to stop good looking women under the pretext of a traffic stop, so they can check them out. Where they live, maritial status, see if they get off on a man in uniform! Doctors don't pull in patients off the street to check out women, nor lawyers or firemen,mechanics, computer operators. Get my point. So I take you would if you were or are a cop? Budlight By the way, I don't condon what she did.

Just Tool'n
07-07-2005, 08:18 PM
I love the way she is sitting in he car talking too who ever on her cell phone, thinking she is exempt from the law.
Serves the dumb bitch right!
More people need to see this, so they do not lose respect for the law!

Kilrtoy
07-07-2005, 08:28 PM
The difference is, that cops are the only ones I can think of, that use their authority to stop good looking women under the pretext of a traffic stop, so they can check them out. Where they live, maritial status, see if they get off on a man in uniform! Doctors don't pull in patients off the street to check out women, nor lawyers or firemen,mechanics, computer operators. Get my point. So I take you would if you were or are a cop? Budlight By the way, I don't condon what she did.
IF i was a cop I would pull over nothing but hot chicks on BS charges and use this as an easy way to get laid...... :messedup:

Wicked Performance Boats
07-07-2005, 08:37 PM
IF i was a cop I would pull over nothing but hot chicks on BS charges and use this as an easy way to get laid...... :messedup:
That's what I thought. We need another one. Budlight :eek:

piper
07-07-2005, 08:47 PM
There's more to that video then what was seen. I saw it all and understand why the officers did what they had to do. The officer explained why he stopped her and was trying to get her to listen to him. He wrote her a ticket but she was being hard headed. He asked her to exit the vehicle several times before he finally warned her about the tazer. Then he did what he had to do to get her out. Good job on his part.

Kilrtoy
07-07-2005, 08:52 PM
That's what I thought. We need another one. Budlight :eek:
Dont think too hard :rolleyes:

SHAKEN Not Stirred
07-07-2005, 10:16 PM
Damn......
Not that was F'n funny........
Later,
CJG
:D

RiverPirate
07-07-2005, 10:54 PM
Dumb ass biatch.....way too funny until that annoying of my god I can't beleive he just tazed me whine started and never stopped.

Cantrip
07-08-2005, 12:05 AM
He should have used the "ni@@a-be-cool stick" !! :lightsabe

bear down
07-08-2005, 04:20 AM
I can only speak from personal experience, but I always call cops "sir" and am polite to them, I'm not stupid. But I've seen too many cops lie or distort the truth to get a conviction. It's one thing to just protect your safety during a traffic stop, and another to twist the truth or lie to get a conviction. When I was a child every third kid wanted to be a policeman.
If you did nothing wrong in the first place there is no reason why the cop would lie to get a conviction..he has no crime to try to commit. Just listen to the cops and "Have a nice day"

Freak
07-08-2005, 04:30 AM
I feel she had a motive with all the drama. In short it was to get on lookers riled up and on her side.

BoatPI
07-08-2005, 05:55 AM
Do you think her hearing is much improved now? Perhaps, but not the attitude. Listen to her last words calling in the family or bangers to snatch her away.

HOSS
07-08-2005, 06:18 AM
Personnally I would have rather had him kill the bitch. Stupid mutha phuca.

Freak
07-08-2005, 06:23 AM
Lol...hoss...

HOSS
07-08-2005, 06:25 AM
He should have used the "ni@@a-be-cool stick" !! :lightsabe
Now you talkin`! A gun is much more effective. No more breeding, can`t drain society, and just altogether a much better aproach.

riverrunner
07-08-2005, 06:31 AM
Stupid biatch got what she deserved. I don't know what's up with people that they think they don't need to obey the police. I liked the old "stop or I'll shoot of the old days", yeah a few innocent people might get taken out every now and then, but it kept crime to a minimum. People had more respect for authority.

HOSS
07-08-2005, 06:50 AM
See in the hood you got rights. Like the right to do what the phuc you want when you want. Down here its taught in the inner city school system. Be black be proud and phuc every part of whitey`s decent society. Why be decent when you can be black and proud.

Freak
07-08-2005, 07:00 AM
Damn it's early but I gotta go heat up the popcorn.

riverrunner
07-08-2005, 07:21 AM
See in the hood you got rights. Like the right to do what the phuc you want when you want. Down here its taught in the inner city school system. Be black be proud and phuc every part of whitey`s decent society. Why be decent when you can be black and proud.
That's the problem with all these phuckers. They think they can get away with anything and then blame the rest of society becuase they are black. It's OK to be proud of your race, but don't use it as an excuse to do what you want.

HOSS
07-08-2005, 07:25 AM
Not hangin` anymore. But they do charge more in the bar rooms. :cool:

DCBob
07-08-2005, 07:29 AM
Look for her at a lake near you, with her new $250+k boat. :cool:
How important was it to get her attention? After the lawsuit, the taxpayers will be paying for that fiasco for a long time. This kind of sheiat goes on everyday in every city w/some POS collecting big time for some cops overexuberance. :mad:

HOSS
07-08-2005, 07:40 AM
I don`t give `em sheet. You have to charge them more because of all the bs that they bring with them. I don`t really work on their cars too much cause everything that breaks after that is something you did. Phuc `em. Its not that I`m a racist, ok maybe I am a lil`, but its just my right to say what I want just like they can. And I say phuc `em.

Freak
07-08-2005, 08:03 AM
You guys still hang people down there, so I guess it all evens out. ;)
Shit they can shoot you if you put a hand on their car door handle. That place is wild like hoss.

CandyA$$
07-08-2005, 08:10 AM
those teaser guns, Do you know how much voltage they put out, they are more deadlier then a gun.
Good Damn

2Driver
07-08-2005, 08:10 AM
As I see it she had numerous chances to avoid it and then deserved it. I had to laugh! The Taser jolt is not as violent as the media loves portray.
I was at the Phoenix Big Boy Toy show last month and Taser International was there. They were giving away free t-shirts to anyone who volunteered to be tasered. There were people in line doing it when I went past the booth. It was cool to watch and it definitely stopped and dropped the dudes who were doing it. You can also re-administer the charge and use the bare gun-end to delivery a zap too.
Here is the cool news. A citizen version is available for $1,000. Unlike a gun (or mace in the people republic of CA:) the Taser is legal to carry concealed by the public without any permit. Only a few states back east won’t let you carry it. If you ever have to use it you can set the voltage to stay on for 30 seconds so you can escape. Taser will even give you a new taser gun if that happens.
Even though I have a legal conceal weapon (real gun) permit in AZ you can count on a whole lot of issues if you have to legally use it to defend yourself. Best case the guy’s family will sue you in civil court and you may end up losing a massive financial sum defending yourself or in a settlement. It might be better to just knock the crap out of the dude with a Taser and get down the road. However, if you are a hiker in the back country you can't beat a good ole Glock.

uvindex
07-08-2005, 08:17 AM
those teaser guns, Do you know how much voltage they put out, they are more deadlier then a gun.
Good Damn50,000 volts.
Deadlier than a gun???? Surely you don't believe that.

HOSS
07-08-2005, 08:23 AM
You tase, I`ll shoot. When then ask what was worse.

Seriously?
07-08-2005, 08:56 AM
Good Damn
Hmmm...I don't think so. I've heard that during taser training, LEO's will often tase one of their own to show the non-lethal weapon's effect. I've never heard of one of them being volunteered to show the effectiveness of a 9 mm at close range.

2Driver
07-08-2005, 09:02 AM
Hmmm...I don't think so. I've heard that during taser training, LEO's will often tase one of their own to show the non-lethal weapon's effect. I've never heard of one of them being volunteered to show the effectiveness of a 9 mm at close range.
Again, at the Phoenix boat and Big boy toy show they gave away free t-shirst to anyone who would be fully tasered and there was a line of people getting it. Yep they dropped like a lead weight but got right back up shook it off and got their free t-shirt. :lightsabe

CandyA$$
07-08-2005, 09:03 AM
I saw some chick cop shoot a kid with a taser and it nearly killed him. something about 5,000 volts where the heart shocks only go to 400 volts

Havasu_Dreamin
07-08-2005, 09:06 AM
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but with amps and vlots, it's all about the amps. The amps are what kills you, not the volts. BTW, stupid beotch got what she desreved.

Wet Dream
07-08-2005, 09:30 AM
Dumb ass ni... ah hell, I'll stop there. He's not putting on those rubber gloves because she's a model citizen. Stupid bitch.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
07-08-2005, 11:43 AM
She was driving on a suspended license. Bye-bye car. I have no tolerance for ignorant people.

CandyA$$
07-08-2005, 11:48 AM
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but with amps and vlots, it's all about the amps. The amps are what kills you, not the volts. BTW, stupid beotch got what she desreved.
sorry I meant amps, dang getting confused is messin up my day