PDA

View Full Version : terrorist,s

77468sleekcraft
07-07-2005, 10:48 AM
JUST A QUIK POLL-----IS IT TIME DROP THE BIG BOMB ON THE MIDDLE EAST,,,,,,CAUSE THIS WHOLE DEAL IS REALLY STARTING TO PISS ME OFF....... :mad:

canuck1
07-07-2005, 10:52 AM
Time to bring back the big battle ships and park them just off shore and everytime this shit happens donate a hundred or so 16" shells to the terrorist cause

Captain no fun
07-07-2005, 11:04 AM
I agree, I hope my Father in law wasn't one of 'em. He commutes in London on the sub everyday. Hey Chris, Jeff with the 406 Jetster ( My neighbor) is planning on coming over to thrash on friday eve. He's got issues with top end, he got to 68 on the GPS, but not enough RPM. We hope to run Sat. on the river. I guess rain or shine. I just got back from Green's, they're going to do their best to get it complete by tomorrow eve. I was polishing away last night, my wife comes down and asks if I forget anyhing (Loaded question) I thiught hard, and was like...well...? It was her birthday. We'll talk soon!..

76ANTHONY
07-07-2005, 11:15 AM
big bomb, YES. GET OUR GUYS OUT AND LET THEM BE PEOPLE AGAIN. this is bull that we are fighting a no win situiation. :devil: :devil:

BUSBY
07-07-2005, 11:40 AM
Time to bring back the big battle ships and park them just off shore and everytime this shit happens donate a hundred or so 16" shells to the terrorist cause
I love it ... 16" guns and the Trident missles! ... that'd keep 'em in line!

QuickJet
07-07-2005, 12:14 PM
We need to go Nuclear. Bomb 'em and starve 'em for years.

77468sleekcraft
07-07-2005, 12:24 PM
JUST LET ME KNOW AND I WILL COME OVER AND ASSIST OR AT LEAST DRINK SOME BEERS... :)

Tresguey
07-07-2005, 01:05 PM
All i know is that they are lucky im not the president. I would of nuked em till they glow then shot em in the dark! But being o former Marine this whole thing is getting me pissed as well. they are putting to many restrictions on what we can do. i say let em do what they know best. it can be cleaned up in no time! it's all about the .308 holes!!!

BigBlockBaja
07-07-2005, 05:04 PM
JUST A QUIK POLL-----IS IT TIME DROP THE BIG BOMB ON THE MIDDLE EAST,,,,,,CAUSE THIS WHOLE DEAL IS REALLY STARTING TO PISS ME OFF....... :mad:
Im going to put this in caps, and i Really mean it....
PISS YOU OFF? TRY BEING LESS THAN AN HOUR FROM GROUND ZERO AND SEEING ALL OF THE MESS.. MY COUSIN IS OVER THERE FIGHTING THESE ****ERS NOW. YEAH, IM A LITTLE PISSED OFF AT THEM TOWEL HEADED MO FO'S..
My 2 cents... Carry on..

FOURQ
07-07-2005, 06:00 PM
im with you guys kill them stupid fookers.. get rid of all those middle east countrys so we have no future problems....
Q

BigBlockBaja
07-07-2005, 06:01 PM
Just think of all the new Jetting lakes we could get over there....

Heatseeker
07-07-2005, 06:02 PM
Where exactly would we drop the big one?
If we were fighting a government with an army, we'd have definite targets. The problem with these terrorist bastards is we don't know where they are. So, do we wipe out everyone in a given region and hope we get some of these rat bastards? Would it help?
I appreciate that our armed forces are doing the job that their commander in chief has put them up to. They are without a doubt heros in their own right.
I question said commander in chief on his motives though(freeing up Iraqi oil was certainly a farce, barrel prices have risen approx. 70% since we went in)...

cave
07-07-2005, 07:15 PM
They have no borders but we know where they come from. Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, (Didn't we save these Fawkers?), Iran, Jordan, Syria, Sudan, Somalia,Yemen, United Arab Emirates(sp), Pakistan, France & Germany oops got carried away there.
Kill em all let Alla sort them out, they hates us so lets take the fawken gloves off.

Tresguey
07-08-2005, 12:28 AM
i myself took part in the first gulf war. we had specific targets and locations that we were not alowed to take care of. (would of been a good start) and i know they have to have more right now. but there are people with power that are scared they will lose money if they call a shot. thats MHO. like i said before," silent soles make .308 holes". let us do our jobs!

72 Hondo
07-08-2005, 08:35 AM
I say they NUKE the desert, give it one hell of a shock wave to close up all the caves that those RAT BASTARDS are hiding in!!!!!

Havasu_Dreamin
07-08-2005, 08:46 AM
Big bomb? No. That is a precedent that we have already set once and should try and avoid in the future if at all possible and even then only as a last resort. But we do need agressivly pursue these pussies and help them meet Allah.

CandyA$$
07-08-2005, 09:16 AM
http://newfunpages.com/images/images1/pages/terrorists/terroristswillnotsucceed.gif
Terrorists have tried to divide us,
but we have come together.
Terrorists want to fill us with fear,
but we will be brave.
Terrorists want us to cower
but we will stand up.
Terrorists want to make us weak
but we will stay strong.
Terrorists want us to turn on one another,
but we will not betray our friends.
They have already lost, instead of demoralizing us,
they have only increased our resolve!

jackpunx
07-08-2005, 09:17 AM
go ahead and drop the bomb then :)

CandyA$$
07-08-2005, 11:40 AM
Wooh are we in a mood, go for it???