PDA

View Full Version : SPAM**2004 Eliminator Fundeck 4 Sale

fijibrad
07-07-2005, 01:43 PM
2004 ELIMINATOR BOATS FUNDECK 27', 496HO 425hp, 35 hours, refrig, XM radio, SS bimini, porta potty, depth finder, dual batts, snap in carpet, custom cover, Extreme trailer, loaded, $79,900 obo, 602-439-3408.
Sorry I am unable to attach pics of the boat. Please follow the link below to view boat pic.
http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/9/3/79765493.htm

sigepmock
07-07-2005, 02:47 PM
Great looking boat. What kind of speeds are you seeing with that HO?

My Man's Sportin' Wood
07-07-2005, 03:23 PM
Nice looking boat. The graphics aren't too trendy to date it in a few years.
http://images.traderonline.com/EMedia/tarchive2/220/559068/00019624E09.jpg

fijibrad
07-07-2005, 04:41 PM
I'm not sure what the top speed is. I listed the boat for the owner to help him sell it. If anyone has any questions, please call the listed number.
Oh yeah, whoever helped put the picture on the site, I appreciate it. Maybe you can give me some pointers on how you were able to attach the picture!

tg9380
07-07-2005, 06:48 PM
WOW! I have to say, I love your boat, It is identical in every detail (graphics wise) to mine. I mean no offense to you, I'm just disapointed in Eliminator. They charged us extra to use their graphic artist, and we spent alot of time going back and forth with him to custom design those graphics. I realize that they are not copy righted but I'm just a little surprised that they did that. Any way to you prospective buyers, the boat is awesome, great ride/handling and lots of fun with all the room, you will certainly love it.

JetBoatRich
07-07-2005, 08:03 PM
Nice Boat :cool: figured a bump could not hurt :rolleyes:
http://images.traderonline.com/EMedia/tarchive2/220/559068/00019624E09.jpg

Phat Matt
07-07-2005, 08:07 PM
WOW! I have to say, I love your boat, It is identical in every detail (graphics wise) to mine. I mean no offense to you, I'm just disapointed in Eliminator. They charged us extra to use their graphic artist, and we spent alot of time going back and forth with him to custom design those graphics. I realize that they are not copy righted but I'm just a little surprised that they did that. Any way to you prospective buyers, the boat is awesome, great ride/handling and lots of fun with all the room, you will certainly love it.
It sucks doesn't it, to see your graphics on another boat. :(

Essexive G's
07-07-2005, 09:05 PM
When I seen the pic I thought you were selling yours.
I wonder if yours came out of the mold first or his.
Oh, I sure hope you boat at Parker and the name of your boat is Alotta G's
If not sorry. There must be three of you with the same splash, and if you are who I think you are. So much for lunch with the owner :rollside:

tg9380
07-08-2005, 01:28 PM
Yeah, mine is alotta G's. Hopefully there aren't any more floating around out there. OH well, I guess I should just take it as a compliment.

thom
07-08-2005, 01:36 PM
that is tempting!! sounds like a good price too