PDA

View Full Version : Spare parts swap at Table Rock Roost ? ? ?

DUECE'SDAD
07-07-2005, 06:43 PM
Wondering if it would be cool to bring a few parts along for sale. I have a few velocity stacks, a scoop of two, and posibaly a set of headers or two. Im not wanting to run a swap meet or anything, but more or less through it in the back of the truck and if you see it and need it through a little money my way I'm not setting on a gold mine, its low budget stuff. I have been meaning to put this stuff on ebay to fund my trip, but for now its credit cards and hot checks ! ! (not really but close) So let me know what you think good idea or bad.

Ken F
07-08-2005, 04:09 AM
Duece,
I don't see anything wrong with it, in fact, it is a good idea.
I'll scrounge through and see what I've got to bring too.
Ken F

Carnivalride
07-08-2005, 04:15 AM
Ken,
Sounds like a great idea but I've already sold all my extra stuff to finance this freshen up. If I had anything I'd bring it.
Loren

kp216
07-08-2005, 04:28 AM
I don't think I've got anything. I'm running all my spare junk. :D

DUECE'SDAD
07-08-2005, 08:21 AM
If you dont have any spare parts, i can send ya'll home with some !!!

wowchad
07-12-2005, 07:29 PM
If anyone needs a cable or two post it up! I'll make 'em up this week and bring 'em along :cool:

ONAROLL
07-13-2005, 05:20 PM
Set of DOVE-C heads, no cracks, new valve job and springs , Chevy ott headers, black without injection, race deals, shop dusty I think unused, chevy 1350 crank hub, Dominator suction piece (later style) no damage,Berk transom ring, berk jc nozzle and bucket with fin,chevy thermo housing,3 pt BBF mounts and flywheel cover with new reverse drive starter (top mount).tall fiberglass scoop,few chips no pan.............I will put this stuff in the truck only if you let me know you need it......will trade....Vic