PDA

View Full Version : What was your best prank???

MOBrien
07-08-2005, 01:04 PM
.......that you ever pulled on a roommate?
we used to stuff bait mackeral inside the pillow case under the pillow, open tuna cans under the mattress, and buckets of freezing water on 'em while they were passed out in bed after a long night of partying. That one's quite funny to witness....but you gotta run like hell. :2purples: Once we found a dead snake on the side of the road and put it under the dash of my buddy's old RX7 with just the head dangling down. OMG, the look on his face was priceless. Damn near killed us by running off the freeway in an absolute panic when he finally saw it.....classic fun. :crossx:
There are many others, but what have you done???????

CandyA$$
07-08-2005, 01:09 PM
Took a dead fish from the ocean and tucked it under the spare tire of their vehicle. Lasted about 2 weeks and could not figure out where the smell was coming from.
I did not do this but friend did and I could not stop laughing

thom
07-08-2005, 01:11 PM
did this to my old college room mate.. Dumped Baby powder down his ac vents in his toyota.. When he turned the a/c on he couldnt see sh$t.. For the next year if you hit the top off the dash baby powder would come out
Plus the old saran wrap over the toilet.. That might of been the best

Boozer
07-08-2005, 01:11 PM
Had a room mate that use to like having all his buddies over and they'd eat all my food. I'd make a big batch of salsa and within hours him and his buddies would consume the whole thing. One night I got really fed up when I opened up the fridge hoping to smother some tacos in my freshly made batch of salsa and discovered that it was all gone.
Two nights later my room mate came home to big huge bowl of salsa that specifiacally said "Brian, I'm tired of you and your buddies eating all of my food so stay out of this salsa." I must have arrived home about 10 minutes of his first and only bite because there was an empty gallon jug of milk on the counter and a bag of bread opened with half the loaf missing. He was is in the bathroom throwing up.
Knowing that he would have complete disregard for my letter I made the salsa with 12 habanero peppers. The smell alone was powerful enough to make most people veer away from it but I guess he couldn't smell it do to a sinus infection. Needless to say he got his sinuses cleared out and never ate my salsa again.

THATJEFFGUY
07-08-2005, 01:13 PM
Once we found a dead snake on the side of the road and put it under the dash of my buddy's old RX7 with just the head dangling down. OMG, the look on his face was priceless. Damn near killed us by running off the freeway in an absolute panic when he finally saw it.....classic fun.
I definitely woulda shot somebodys ass for that prank !! I aint too cool about snakes!

All IN
07-08-2005, 01:15 PM
My roommate in collage used to wake up every in the middle of the night and drink a glass of water that he left in the refrigator. Well one night I replace the water with Vodka.
Did I say he chug the water.
Enough said.
All of sudden I hear him screaming in the middle if the night.
Thank god I locked my bedroom door that night. :smile: :smile:

moneypit
07-08-2005, 01:16 PM
I strategically placed a dullop of dog turd under my buddies collar during graduation. He could never figure out what smelled like shit..

CandyA$$
07-08-2005, 01:17 PM
Had a room mate that use to like having all his buddies over and they'd eat all my food. I'd make a big batch of salsa and within hours him and his buddies would consume the whole thing. One night I got really fed up when I opened up the fridge hoping to smother some tacos in my freshly made batch of salsa and discovered that it was all gone.
Two nights later my room mate came home to big huge bowl of salsa that specifiacally said "Brian, I'm tired of you and your buddies eating all of my food so stay out of this salsa." I must have arrived home about 10 minutes of his first and only bite because there was an empty gallon jug of milk on the counter and a bag of bread opened with half the loaf missing. He was is in the bathroom throwing up.
Knowing that he would have complete disregard for my letter I made the salsa with 12 habanero peppers. The smell alone was powerful enough to make most people veer away from it but I guess he couldn't smell it do to a sinus infection. Needless to say he got his sinuses cleared out and never ate my salsa again.
Way to go, teach them, huh

CandyA$$
07-08-2005, 01:17 PM
I strategically placed a dullop of dog turd under my buddies collar during graduation. He could never figure out what smelled like shit..
eeew gross

Angry Inch
07-08-2005, 01:19 PM
I don't shit where I sleep. All my pranks have been away from the home. :devil:

Boozer
07-08-2005, 01:23 PM
My roommate in collage used to wake up every in the middle of the night and drink a glass of water that he left in the refrigator. Well one night I replace the water with Vodka.
Did I say he chug the water.
Enough said.
All of sudden I hear him screaming in the middle if the night.
Thank god I locked my bedroom door that night. :smile: :smile:
I did something simliar. Had a room mate that would go out drinking and come home at 2am and make a sh*t load of noise that ALWAYS woke me up. He'd come home take a piss and go to the fridge and get a glass of kool aid to wash down the 20 some odd long islands he had just finished guzzling at the bar. It was like clock work.
One night I decided to dump out his Koolaid. I replaced it with a 1/2 pint of gin 1/2 pint of vodka and 1/2 pint of tequilla then through in some purple kool aid to add color and smell.
I made it a point to stay up that night and watch what happened. Sure enough he stumbled in took a piss then went to the fridge. This night he must have REALLY tied one off because he grabbed the pitcher of fool aid and slammed it. He took this HUGE drink sucked down almost half the thing before he realized it wasnt kool aid. Never in my life have I seen an expression like the one he had it was definitely a moment I'll never forget. He threw the pitcher into the sink and hauled ass into the bathroom where he spent a good hour praying to the porcelain gods.

dimarcobros
07-08-2005, 01:25 PM
I have a similar story to Boozer's.....
I had two roommates in college that were both buddies in high school. One of them was the same as me; always had a job in high school, new the value of a dollar, came from the same family back ground, etc. The other one was from a weathly family and he never lifted a finger in his life, not for a job, not to clean up after himself, not for nothing. Every time he ate he would leave his plates out for us to clean, well that gets old real quick. We stopped cleaning them after the 2nd week but then we didn't have plates to eat on. So one week while he was gone for 4 days me and my roommate took all his plates that he had left out and put them under his sheets. Keep in mind that food was still on the plate, not much but small bits of meat and what not. Not sure if you all know what happens to meat after it has been sitting out but it is not a pretty sight. He got home and laid on top of his bed, not under but on top, and felt something under the sheets. When he pulled the covers back to find what was under there he found 5 plates with magets crawling all over the place. It was foul to say the least. He was screaming like a picolowpete (sp?). He ended up wrapping up all the plates, sheets, and covers into a big ball and threw them in the trash. He came back later that night with new sheets and new plates, bought by his parents of course.
After that he always cleaned up after himself.
DMB

MOBrien
07-08-2005, 01:30 PM
in college we used to go to the rival fraternity houses when we knew they we out of the house, break in, and drop "upper deckers" in all of their toilets. Sick, but funny.
couple drops, mind you--only a couple drops of superglue on the toilet seat was a good way to get back at someone that REALLY pissed you off.
We had one guy that always backed his beater pick up into the parking spot. When we egged him on, he would peel out of the space. Knowing this, we put a huge chain around his bumper and wrapped it around a huge tree and pumped him up to do a big burnout when he left. Needless to say, he left without the bumper. :hammerhea

MOBrien
07-08-2005, 01:38 PM
Every time he ate he would leave his plates out for us to clean, well that gets old real quick. We stopped cleaning them after the 2nd week but then we didn't have plates to eat on. So one week while he was gone for 4 days me and my roommate took all his plates that he had left out and put them under his sheets. DMB
did we have the same roommate? Same issue, except it wasn't plates...it was the metal pots & pans. We put all this shiat in his pillow case and under the sheets. He came home with his girlfriend...now wife...and told her to get into bed and wait for him. They both were wasted. So she gets naked and jumps into bed in a drunken stooper. Then the screaming started and she went straight to the shower to wash off the nasty rotten remnants. She didn't like him for a while because he was such a slob....yeah, she was pissed at us too but we didn't give a fock at that point. :devil:

dimarcobros
07-08-2005, 01:50 PM
we didn't give a fock at that point. :devil:
Exactly
DMB

CandyA$$
07-08-2005, 01:59 PM
OMG
I think I need to shower just hearing about this, I feel crawlings on my body

Boozer
07-08-2005, 02:11 PM
On the flip side of this subject... What's the best prank pulled on you?
I know people have pulled some pretty good ones on me although they tend to be a lot more innocent then the ones I pull on people but none the less some good ones for sure.
One night me and my room mate at the time decided to have a pool party. I went all out for this thing and boughts TONS of food and TONS of booze. One thing lead to another and I ended up passing out at like 9pm. Knowing that I was more then likely going to get f*cked with I locked my bedroom door. The lock on my door wasn't very good because people got in while I was out.
I woke up the next morning went to the bathroom and discovered that I was covered from head to toe in glitter. My bed was completely covered in the stuff. Walked out into the living room to find my buddy crashed on the couch and woke him up to find out what happened. He was pissed that someone did that to me, 2 weeks later I found out that he is the f*cker who did it.
It took about a week or so to get all the glitter completely off of my body. I washed my sheets and comforter 2 or 3 times and still couldn't get all the glitter out of them. So for one week I was known at work as "Glitter Boy."

meaniam
07-08-2005, 02:13 PM
pranks or down right mean as a teen i got even
i had a one time friend who ratted to the poo poo i got him back for 2 years str8. and his mother made him do it so she got it all back to
i grew up in the mountains and i had the run of the block.
this kid had a dodge rampage that was always getting it from me. he parked in front of his parents garage and they parked inside
remove all four tires lower car on 4 bricks standing tall roll tires down the hill knock car off bricks.parent werent able to go to work a few times. they chewed his ass good
same person and 2 others that f ed with me
quick concrete in front of garage door
same person plus one more oil drain plug pulled remove all oil in pan replug
same person drain radiator fluid
same person topping off the tank thier water hose in his gas tank
smoke bomb in buddys mom car then played ding dong ditch i watched it all from across the street as she called fire dept got my ass bruised good for that one
when i did thing everyone knew who it was. i did get my pay back. but know one addmitted to it. and i still have carma messin with me to this day.
dont eat the pickles if you go to the pizza place in lake arrowhead village.

CandyA$$
07-08-2005, 02:16 PM
OMG, LMAO!
Glitterboy, lol

2Driver
07-08-2005, 02:20 PM
We had a battle of growing proportions with some dip shits down the hull in our dorm.
My roommate and I waited until the weekend when they went out and dumped 3 bottles of baby powered by the door. We then used a hair dryer to disperse it under the door and into the room. It landed about 1/10 of an inch deep on every single thing in the room. It looked like it snowed. Other than that the chick who threw-up down 2 flights of our dorm stairs.....that‘s all I remember from college days….oh yeah I took some classes too. :rollside: Glad I was in school and not the maintenance dude!
We later made a berm using duck tape to keep shit from coming under our door.

meaniam
07-08-2005, 02:21 PM
pulled on me
stolen car dropped off down the street
buddy placed trailer plates on my car was taken out of car by poo poo at gun point and cuffed while they determined it wasnt stolen car
same buddy removed lic plates off car at mall drove around all day with out noticing
buddy through a ferret in my bed while sleeping scared the shit out of me
busting in on a buddy with ice cold water as he showers\
oh i forgot the girl we wrote things on her face with marker then sent her to get donuts in the morning. with ***** on forhead

BROADMINDED
07-08-2005, 02:22 PM
Hahaha That Baby Powder Was Some Funny Chit.

Boozer
07-08-2005, 02:26 PM
buddy placed trailer plates on my car was taken out of car by poo poo at gun point and cuffed while they determined it wasnt stolen car
That is awesome. I know someone I'm going to do this too. Switch his PWC trailer plates with his truck trailer plates. I wonder how long it will take for a cop to notice the PERM tag on the plate and pull him over.

CandyA$$
07-08-2005, 02:27 PM
Guys should never pass out at a party, that is all I can say about this.
There was this jackas at this party and he was rude and obnoxious, so the girls got him completely drunk. So when he passed out, the girls got him hard and the guys loaded his bone with peanut butter and then let the dog out, and they took pictures, it was posted all over the place, the guy did not know what happened until he found the pictures.

topless
07-08-2005, 02:30 PM
Guys should never pass out at a party, that is all I can say about this.
There was this jackas at this party and he was rude and obnoxious, so the girls got him completely drunk. So when he passed out, the girls got him hard and the guys loaded his bone with peanut butter and then let the dog out, and they took pictures, it was posted all over the place, the guy did not know what happened until he found the pictures.
Frenchie was there? Must have been the start of his beastiality. :crossx:

CandyA$$
07-08-2005, 02:31 PM
How did I know that was going to come up.
LMAO!

Her454
07-08-2005, 02:32 PM
so the girls got him completely drunk. So when he passed out, the girls got him hard
Look at the bright side, at least he's not a sexually disfunctional drunk.

MAINEVENT
07-08-2005, 02:32 PM
On my cousin for pulling a prank on me (a good one)
I got him wasted one time (and i mean gone) had a really good friend of mine (female) she was as big tall as she was wide, take him home undress him lube him up with vasoline had her slip a strap-on on and pretend she had focked him, she called me and said she was ready and then i called his girlfriend (who was also in on it) to bust in on them,Funny Shiat From what his girlfriend told me he cried (ALOT) cause he supposedly "got caught" and because he did'nt know why his ass was all slippery and why the fat chick was wearing a dildo :messedup:
Needles to say (Knock on wood) he has not pulled a prank on me since

Her454
07-08-2005, 02:34 PM
I got him wasted one time (and i mean gone) had a really good friend of mine (female) she was as big tall as she was wide, take him home undress him lube him up with vasoline had her slip a strap-on on and pretend she had focked him, she called me and said she was ready and then i called his girlfriend (who was also in on it) to bust in on them,Funny Shiat From what his girlfriend told me he cried (ALOT) cause he supposedly "got caught" and because he did'nt know why his ass was all slippery and why the fat chick was wearing a dildo :messedup:
Thats just wrong............................. :rollside:

MAINEVENT
07-08-2005, 02:34 PM
Thats just wrong............................. :rollside:
But OH so funny :rollside:

CandyA$$
07-08-2005, 02:36 PM
OMG WTF
FROFLMAO!

Her454
07-08-2005, 02:36 PM
But OH so funny :rollside:
Soooo tell me...just what did he do to YOU to reap the wrath of vaseline and tears? :rollside:

MAINEVENT
07-08-2005, 02:43 PM
Soooo tell me...just what did he do to YOU to reap the wrath of vaseline and tears? :rollside:
I will NEVER tell lets just say i spent a night in jail for it :cry: nothing too bad of an offence but very humiliating :rolleyes:

ROZ
07-08-2005, 02:43 PM
I put Exlax in someone's cookies....

meaniam
07-08-2005, 02:54 PM
I put Exlax in someone's cookies....
did you know the person. or was it a high school job

Bense468
07-08-2005, 03:01 PM
I did something simliar. Had a room mate that would go out drinking and come home at 2am and make a sh*t load of noise that ALWAYS woke me up. He'd come home take a piss and go to the fridge and get a glass of kool aid to wash down the 20 some odd long islands he had just finished guzzling at the bar. It was like clock work.
One night I decided to dump out his Koolaid. I replaced it with a 1/2 pint of gin 1/2 pint of vodka and 1/2 pint of tequilla then through in some purple kool aid to add color and smell.
I made it a point to stay up that night and watch what happened. Sure enough he stumbled in took a piss then went to the fridge. This night he must have REALLY tied one off because he grabbed the pitcher of fool aid and slammed it. He took this HUGE drink sucked down almost half the thing before he realized it wasnt kool aid. Never in my life have I seen an expression like the one he had it was definitely a moment I'll never forget. He threw the pitcher into the sink and hauled ass into the bathroom where he spent a good hour praying to the porcelain gods.
Thats pretty F'ed up. If you were a good friend you would of been out with him drinking. If you would of done that to me. You would of got some icy hot in your boxers.

BADASS38CHEVY
07-08-2005, 03:12 PM
Spead Bengay around the toilet seat so you coat the whole seat but very thin so they cant see it.They will wonder why there ass slowly starts to burn more and more. Not much you can do to get it to cool down. If they never had it happen to them before they wont notice were the smell is coming from till its to late.If there buzzed it gets them everytime.

Bense468
07-08-2005, 03:14 PM
Okay this one has 2 parts. My buddy got pretty toasted one time at my house. This chick (we really didn't like her) decides it would be funny to draw all over him and strip him naked (not that funny actually) They set a corona bottle in his ass to look like he had been poked (pretty funny) took pictures.
The next day he saw the pictures was pissed. So a few weeks later we are at the river...The same chick is with us. She was being a total bitch and everyone wanted her gone. So we told her to leave. She called her ex who was at the landing and said come pick me up. I'll be there in an hour. She then packs all her bags and is sitting on the balchony having a drink. So my buddy and I go in her bag. See her camera, then see her tooth brush (you can see where this is going) then yes we went into the bathroom and we took pictures with her camera of him brushing his ass with the toothbrush. We put the toothbrush and camera back in her bag and never said a word. Haven't seen that beeeyatch since. LOL

ROZ
07-08-2005, 03:15 PM
did you know the person. or was it a high school job
It was the last day of summer school and we had a movie in math class. Teacher said we could take a collection and go get some snacks from Vons accross the street. We went and bought the supplies, but alterd some oreos before walking into class... We seperated the cookies, cut out the middle of the white filling, put exlax inside, then put the cookies back together. We left a small amount of filling at the edges so the cookies looked normal. We did it to 6 cookies and gave them to the biggest dork in class.(no not me).. Dude ate all 6 in like 2 minutes flat. We watched him the whole movie.. About 10 minutes from the end, we noticed he was getting a little squirely and heard plenty of gaseous sounding noises. He just sat there... At the end of class about 4 of us sat at the back of class waiting for him to leave, but he just sat there.... We all sat there for about 15 minutes... We finally left but hung out around the corner.. Dude came walking out of class with the I just shit my pants walk..
I kinda felt bad after all was said and done, but...

Bense468
07-08-2005, 03:28 PM
Back in High School Right after Christmas and around New Years when everyone starts putting their tree's out on the street for the trash men to take. We got about 7 buddies with trucks and started loading up on Christmas tree's and stacking them against my buddy's front door. We knew he was out with this chick and was going to try and bring her home. So we kept making rounds. Needless to say he had an honest to god probably 50-60 christmas trees on his porch and front yard. When he came home.
We got tired of the christmas tree's and went and stole this big plastic soccer ball from this school it was like 7 feet around and rolled it down this big downhill road. Who knows what that hit.

ratso
07-08-2005, 04:48 PM
I've helped out a couple of guys with this one. A friend of mine found out his girl was cheating on him. Since we do fiberglass work at my business, I got him a bag of the dust from grinding on boats. He goes over to her place while she is at work and sprinkles the dust in all her bra cups and the crotch of all her panties. I don't know if all of you know how much that stuff can itch and break you out, but OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jawdrop:

Wonderboy
07-08-2005, 04:50 PM
I couldn't get my roomates to stop eating my Otter Pop popsicles so I cut the remaining ones open, emptied them and pissed inside the package,then added food coloring, re-sealed them and then froze them. Hope it was worth it.
Whatever. :notam:

SnakeWrench
07-08-2005, 05:11 PM
My brother and I always tried to get each other. One day I decided that I was going to get him back in a big way. We lived on a farm and we had to grease all the machines in the morning. One morning, when it was his turn to grease everything, I struck. The grease gun that was used for greasing some of the drive bearings under the bed of a harrow bed, was a small gun because of the limited space. So instead of putting a new tube of grease, I decided to give him my own grease gun filler.
He started to climb his way under the bed and over the frame and started greasing the fittings. A minute later, I heard from under the bed, "Hey, does grease go bad?" "why?" He said " Because it feels kinda gritty and smells like $hit...........Wait, you didn't, YOU FRIGGIN PIG, YOUR DEAD!"
Needless to say, I was long gone before he crawled out from under the bed.
That was almost 20 yrs ago, and we still try to get each other every time we get a chance.
:argue:

Wonderboy
07-08-2005, 05:42 PM
My brother and I always tried to get each other. One day I decided that I was going to get him back in a big way. We lived on a farm and we had to grease all the machines in the morning. One morning, when it was his turn to grease everything, I struck. The grease gun that was used for greasing some of the drive bearings under the bed of a harrow bed, was a small gun because of the limited space. So instead of putting a new tube of grease, I decided to give him my own grease gun filler.
He started to climb his way under the bed and over the frame and started greasing the fittings. A minute later, I heard from under the bed, "Hey, does grease go bad?" "why?" He said " Because it feels kinda gritty and smells like $hit...........Wait, you didn't, YOU FRIGGIN PIG, YOUR DEAD!"
Needless to say, I was long gone before he crawled out from under the bed.
That was almost 20 yrs ago, and we still try to get each other every time we get a chance.
:argue:
ROTFLMAO!

kronikenergy
07-08-2005, 06:30 PM
In High School some tweeker kid came over to my friends house looking for speed. My friend told him that he didn't have any but that the doctor had prescribed his grandma some "liquid speed" because she was getting old and slowing down a bit. Oh, by the way the tweeker kid was a nine toe'd albino that we used to f-with all the time. He had actually chewed his own toe off when he was a baby..wierd. Anyway, my buddy goes inside and empties a prescription bottle and fills it up with that ipecac syrup. The stuff you take if you swallow poison that makes you vomit immediately. So we tell this kid, hey this is some STRONG stuff you might want to go get something to eat cuz you wont be hungry for a couple of days. I s..t you not, he came back with a huge can of cold pork and beans. We could hardly contain ourselves while he just shoveled this stuff in his mouth. When he was full my buddy gave him the "liquid speed". We all sat there and stared at him just waiting for something to happen. A few minutes later he said "hey guys, I'm not feeling so good. I'm gonna go home." Away he went. A few minutes later my buddies little brother came home and said "hey what's wrong with ralph"? He's out on the street corner and he's puking, then he walks a few more steps and pukes again. We were laughing so damn hard. The best was when he came back the next morning and said, "hey, ya got any more of that liquid speed? That was some good s..t. I was up ALL NIGHT!!.

hoolign
07-08-2005, 06:44 PM
Not my best..but if you wanna mess with someone..take a 12" tarp strap and a 1500 series nut ( For a very big bolt) or any heavy 1 1/4 nut . put the nut on the tarp strap, stretch the tarp strap along the inside of your buds truck frame. Every bump he hits it'll make a hell of a rattle.

Kachina26
07-08-2005, 06:53 PM
5 of us pee'd in this guys hat then set it out in the Phoenix sun. He eventually found his hat and we called him "piss head" for weeks, even the instructor called him that. He had no idea why. I also pepper sprayed his pillow one night, he was pissed LOL

mickeyfinn
07-08-2005, 07:12 PM
Still my favorite:
Take a cam corder and record about 10 minutes of nothing but the toilet in your bathroom. (the one that people use when they come to visit). When a bunch of folks are over partying, wait on people to get a good buzz. When someone goes to the bathroom throw the video in and have everyone sitting around the TV watching it and laughing when they come out. They will see the video of the bathroom they just left on TV and everyone laughing and you can picture the rest......LOL
Or fill your medicine cabinet with marbles.

piper
07-08-2005, 07:31 PM
While on a aircraft carrier I used to tie a piece of rope around the rail of the ladders. What would happen is these guys would come flying though the passage ways and slide down those ladders with their hands on the rails. Then when they would land on the bottom floor they would make a bunch of noise, next to my work area. I got tired of it and tied small piece of rope about 3/4 of the way down. By then it was to late to let go and they would end up with cut up hands. Sounds cruel but you try being out to sea for several months and hearing a large thump every few minutes. Get's annoying quick.

Miss Perfect
07-08-2005, 07:34 PM
While on a aircraft carrier I used to tie a piece of rope around the rail of the ladders. What would happen is these guys would come flying though the passage ways and slide down those ladders with their hands on the rails. Then when they would land on the bottom floor they would make a bunch of noise, next to my work area. I got tired of it and tied small piece of rope about 3/4 of the way down. By then it was to late to let go and they would end up with cut up hands. Sounds cruel but you try being out to sea for several months and hearing a large thump every few minutes. Get's annoying quick.
Wow, remind me not to slide down any ladders around you! :eek:

Wonderboy
07-08-2005, 07:43 PM
Wow, remind me not to slide down any ladders around you! :eek:
Do you normally slide down ladders?

Miss Perfect
07-08-2005, 07:44 PM
Do you normally slide down ladders?
No, I try to stick to poles :D

piper
07-08-2005, 07:54 PM
No, I try to stick to poles :D
Yes she does..... I've seen the pics! :D

Miss Perfect
07-08-2005, 07:56 PM
OMG - you share those and I'll kill you! :D

piper
07-08-2005, 07:57 PM
OMG - you share those and I'll kill you! :D
I'm not sharing what accidently get's posted.

Wonderboy
07-08-2005, 07:58 PM
Hey, let me see!!! I won't tell anyone.

Miss Perfect
07-08-2005, 07:58 PM
hmmmm..... you're gonna be in big trouble :p

piper
07-08-2005, 07:59 PM
Trouble in my third last name

Krazy K
07-08-2005, 08:06 PM
I've helped out a couple of guys with this one. A friend of mine found out his girl was cheating on him. Since we do fiberglass work at my business, I got him a bag of the dust from grinding on boats. He goes over to her place while she is at work and sprinkles the dust in all her bra cups and the crotch of all her panties. I don't know if all of you know how much that stuff can itch and break you out, but OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jawdrop:
Try mixing it in with the laundry detergent. Long lasting effect

voodoomedman
07-08-2005, 08:31 PM
My wife got tired of me sneaking around the corner and scaring the $hit out of her. To make a long story short she finished off the pranks by taking all my underwear and putting it in the freezer over night. She woke up early before I did and put them away and went back to sleep. I couldn't figure out what the hell had happened to my underwear. I was thinking the roof leaked or something and got them wet and then the cold froze them. She even took my dirty ones out of the laundry and hid them so I couldn't wear dirty ones to work. I had to put a pair in the dryer and be late to work. I was pissed but I also thought it was pretty funny.

SnakeWrench
07-08-2005, 08:41 PM
I did get my old boss once. I spiked his coffee with 3 drops of visine. He didn't even make it to the head before he unloaded. I will warn all of you that 3 drops is all it takes and you should never give anyone anymore than that. It can make a person very ill. But with the right dosage, all it makes is a hell of a mess. Kinda like a shotgun blast. :D

ROZ
07-08-2005, 10:02 PM
we wraped a friend's car in that selithane wrap that pallets are held together with..

Sleek-Jet
07-08-2005, 10:31 PM
This one is a family legend:
My Grandfather was a Game Warden for the State of Colorado and is ornry as the day is long. Due to his employment, he always had lots of blank ammunition for variouse reasons. Anyway, one afternoon my Grandma is outside talking to a friend and Grandpa is at his desk cleaning one of his pistols. All of a sudden.... BANG.... Grandma runs inside to find Grandpa slumped over his desk. She instantly thinks he's shot himself while cleaning his pistol and just about goes into hysterics. That is, until she looks closely at him and can see him shaking from trying not to laugh... Seems grandpa had squeezed off a blank to make it seem that he'd shot himself... just to get a rise out of my dear Grandmother...
It's amazing that women is still alive... and even more so that she never killed my Grandpa.

Mrs.Racer277
07-08-2005, 10:58 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

piper
07-08-2005, 11:08 PM
This one is a family legend:
My Grandfather was a Game Warden for the State of Colorado and is ornry as the day is long. Due to his employment, he always had lots of blank ammunition for variouse reasons. Anyway, one afternoon my Grandma is outside talking a friend and Grandpa is at his desk cleaning one of his pistols. All of a suden.... BANG.... Grandma runs inside to find Grandpa slumped over his desk. She instantly thinks he's shot himself while cleaning his pistol and just about goes into hysterics. That is, until she looks closely at him and can see him shaking from trying not to laugh... Seems grandpa had squeezed off a blank to make it seem that he'd shot himself... just to get a rise out of my dear Grandmother...
It's amazing that women is still alive... and even more so that she never killed my Grandpa.
That is the funniest yet... wrong.. but damn funny!!! :D

BobbyB
07-08-2005, 11:28 PM
I climbed over to a neighboring balcony in a hotel on the second floor; laid a steamer and used their swim trunks hangin out to dry to wipe my arse, then climbed back. The room was shared by a few folks, so in the morning we could hear them sqwabbin over whodunnit. :D

BobbyB
07-08-2005, 11:31 PM
......oh yeah,................I was drunk at the time.

rivergoer
07-08-2005, 11:52 PM
ok this here is one from the barracks.
ok so i had this roomate named william poole,and shiat he was an anoying biatch. he would talk all kinds of ish to people leave dip spitters all over the room so when yuo go to clean sometimes by mistake you knock one over and it gets all over your shit. so i finally was fed up so what did i do. i went and took a shower pissed off as shiat i jerked off in his shampoo bottle and soap container. then after a week i told him what i did and he did not belive it so i did it again this time in the face wash and video taped it. then showed it at a barracks party a few night later. hah that will teach him to be a dirty bastard!!1 :D

Wonderboy
07-08-2005, 11:59 PM
ok this here is one from the barracks.
ok so i had this roomate named william poole,and shiat he was an anoying biatch. he would talk all kinds of ish to people leave dip spitters all over the room so when yuo go to clean sometimes by mistake you knock one over and it gets all over your shit. so i finally was fed up so what did i do. i went and took a shower pissed off as shiat i jerked off in his shampoo bottle and soap container. then after a week i told him what i did and he did not belive it so i did it again this time in the face wash and video taped it. then showed it at a barracks party a few night later. hah that will teach him to be a dirty bastard!!1 :D
ahhhhh, dude! You video taped yourself jerking off? :frown:

BobbyB
07-09-2005, 12:18 AM
I climbed over to a neighboring balcony in a hotel on the second floor; laid a steamer and used their swim trunks hangin out to dry to wipe my arse, then climbed back. The room was shared by a few folks, so in the morning we could hear them sqwabbin over whodunnit. :D
not really a roomate either

rivergoer
07-09-2005, 01:13 AM
ahhhhh, dude! You video taped yourself jerking off? :frown:
ahh dude no i just video taped the money shot and the shaking of the face wash :rollside: :) :skull:

SnakeWrench
07-09-2005, 07:43 AM
oh damn, I thought I was sick. LOL But the game warden is friggin funny. ROFLMAO

ahhell
07-09-2005, 08:27 AM
A long time ago I had a roommate that thought it would be funny to run a microphone into my bedroom and during parties go live with whatever festivities were going on in the bedroom....kind weird hearing everyone laugh while youre hearing LOUD moaning and groaning on the stereo.... :mad: :mad:
But in the end the roomy lost half a mustache and one eyebrow while passed out......they grew back, right Scream :D :D :D

meaniam
07-09-2005, 12:44 PM
i was a ccar sales rep and working at fhram dodge there was a rep named jimmy liked to gamble all the time. matter of fact i think everyone gambled there they had their own bookey horse races basketball ect. welll one day we had came up with this plan that all the reps on this team participate in the lotto. and everybody but jimmy knew about it.so on the night of the lotto we had gone up to watch the numbers be picked. and one ticket had all numbers match. this guy just about died quit his job was just going the whole nine yards. the desk manager had to tell him what he had just did was quit over a joke and that he had watched a video tape of the previous weeks numbers and ticket was bought using those numbers. he was so pissed he didnt show up to work for almost 2 weeks rally good guy

mororless
07-09-2005, 08:58 PM
Did these when we were kids. First one was pushed a neighbors Ford Galixe four door down into the street. Blocked the street with huge rocks and then locked both rear doors took bailing wire and wired between the door handles. Climbed over and locked both front doors. Did a knock and run then hid in the bushes and watched the show. Even called the Cops. To funny as kids watching adults try and figure it out.
2nd one was took all the garbage cans in a 2 block area and threw them down into the manholes. That was the talk of the neighborhood for weeks. They could not find the garbage cans.

Redneck
07-09-2005, 08:59 PM
shrunk wrap a friends car one time used 4 rolls :rolleyes:

jpeaston
07-09-2005, 11:11 PM
i was playing college baseball in in SoCal and our apartment had a fued with some other players in another apartment. they were from NorCal, during practice i went in the clubroom and stole one of their keys to the apartment. when they went home for Christmas we went to the SPCA and got a cat, emptied a bag of catfood on the kitchen floor and filled up the bathtub with water. That cat piss and shat all over the apartment for two weeks.
the best they could come up with was a leaner and blowing out the pilot light.
I'd say we won.

Boozer
07-10-2005, 02:09 AM
We just pulled a good one. We being me and Topless..
As you can all recall I have this cousin who has a REALLY BAD drinking problem. Guy drinks till he passes out every night.
Anyhow tonight we decide to go to the bar and he wants to party but he wants to use my car to go to work. Guess he has to go fold fat women underwear at 4am or something. Anyhow he says he's going to stop drinking at 10pm because of work. Needless to say 1am rolls around and I am trying to fight beers out of his hand. 130 hits and hes passed out cold.
One thing leads to another and topless sticks a carrot in the dudes butt and well... we got pictures. Another thing leads to another and theres a vodka bottle sticking out of his ass. We got pictures..
At this moment he is up after i dumped water on him telling him to go to work. He has a black ear and has IM Gay written on the back of his head. He is completely unaware of the gayness and going to work with the shit written on his head. Man o man am i gonna pay for this one...
It's all topless's fault.

Jinga
07-11-2005, 08:30 AM
:hammerhea Please continue on with this thread. Makes for some excellent Monday reading.
I am lmao here

prozach
07-11-2005, 08:59 AM
While a buddy of mine was taking a piss off the back of my boat, I took a warm water bottle that had been sitting in the sun and sprayed it on my wife and friend who were looking the other way. I yell "it's piss" :eek: I have never seen such a terrified look in my wifes face before as she and her friend jumped into the 65 degree water. I paid for it later :mad: