PDA

View Full Version : Rumor is another B boat is coming to SoCal.

dmontzsta
07-08-2005, 01:28 PM
Who is it going to be??? :rollside: :idea: :)
Spill the beans!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
07-08-2005, 05:27 PM
All I can say is he's swappin out a Lavey. :cool:

dmontzsta
07-08-2005, 05:44 PM
All I can say is he's swappin out a Lavey. :cool:
Please enter now El. Jerko. :D :devil:
The darksides force is too strong.

olbiezer
07-08-2005, 05:45 PM
hey dmontzsta u need to by my barron sprint and join the b boat crowd there is s calif. lol

dmontzsta
07-08-2005, 06:46 PM
hey dmontzsta u need to by my barron sprint and join the b boat crowd there is s calif. lol
Then I would have 3 boats.
:eek:
There is a hint to this whole thread. :D

V-DRIVE VIDEO
07-08-2005, 07:19 PM
You just bought that boat!?!?!?!?!
I don't understand all you wheeler/dealer types.... :rolleyes:

Kindsvater Flat
07-08-2005, 07:36 PM
Cousin's to Mouzer?

dmontzsta
07-08-2005, 09:08 PM
You just bought that boat!?!?!?!?!
I don't understand all you wheeler/dealer types.... :rolleyes:
I dont either, it is definately a waste of time. Get a boat, keep it and love it. I am having a hard time letting go of mine and would keep it if I had the space, but 5 cars and 2 boats is a little crazy.
:lightsabe

mouzer
07-08-2005, 09:44 PM
HMMMMMMMMM :rolleyes:

mouzer
07-08-2005, 09:47 PM
hey dmontzsta u need to by my barron sprint and join the b boat crowd there is s calif. lolHOW MUCH TO GOOD OL MOUzeR :D Ive got around $10k to spend !! :rolleyes: do i want to build one or find one done!!!! :coffeycup :D

SUI-CY-COLE DIMARCO
07-08-2005, 10:16 PM
Who is it going to be??? :rollside: :idea: :)
Spill the beans!
blah blah..i saw one circle boat at cfw...morg....everyone else blah blah blahg

dmontzsta
07-09-2005, 02:07 AM
HOW MUCH TO GOOD OL MOUzeR :D Ive got around $10k to spend !! :rolleyes: do i want to build one or find one done!!!! :coffeycup :D
damn mouzer, so far I have seen you go from the $4-5k boat range up to $10k range now...looks like the boat hustlin biz is good, you have doubled your spending money in one year. :D

dmontzsta
07-09-2005, 02:08 AM
blah blah..i saw one circle boat at cfw...morg....everyone else blah blah blahg
Are you one of those tunnel vision straight away guys?
:)

dmontzsta
07-09-2005, 03:00 AM
Here is a far shot of the one coming today. (Courtesy of K-Flat). It is set up for a BBF too!!! :jawdrop:
http://www.dmontzsta.com/MiscStuff/MiscPics/B/3.JPG

Hallett
07-09-2005, 04:36 AM
Your killing us, is that all we get is a far shot of the boat.
who is the luckey new owner.

Jake W2
07-09-2005, 04:40 AM
Nelson sold his B boat ,hugh.
Jake

olbiezer
07-09-2005, 04:42 AM
hey it was alll said in jest.......the barron is not really for sale.......too much fun so far..........after all what other boat could cause as much stir on here by just putting in new seats;;lol oh well that was another post :boxingguy
got to get a gps on it this week.

Kindsvater Flat
07-09-2005, 07:08 AM
http://www.jetboatsnmore.com/gallery/fred/images/HPIM0356.jpg

dmontzsta
07-09-2005, 08:02 PM
K-Flat thanks for posting the pic.
The boat is now in my driveway with the custom cover on it.
I would like to thanks Fred, I know it was hard to see her go Fred, but trust me she will be well loved and taken care of. I already have lots of people offering to help get her in to the top. It will take some time, but it will be up there with the best (hopefully).
I must say B-Boats are gods gift to Flatbottoms. :) I am sure CJ is going to come in and hammer on me now, but it is ok, this boat is everything I have ever dreamed of. :p I will be sleeping in it tonight. lol
I will try and get some better shots of the paint, the pics do no justice, the metallic paint is awesome looking.

GofastRacer
07-09-2005, 08:18 PM
The boat is now in my driveway with the custom cover on it.
Congrats dude, you won't regret it!.. :cool: :cool: :cool:

dmontzsta
07-09-2005, 08:20 PM
Congrats dude, you won't regret it!.. :cool: :cool: :cool:
Thanks Art. I am sure I will have a bunch of questions regarding set up. This thing is rigged pretty sweet, I must give Fred a pat on the back for that, he gave me a great deal also.
First off, this boat only has a downpedal and that is all. There is another hole where an up pedal could go. Is a downpedal only ok?

dmontzsta
07-09-2005, 08:24 PM
Here are some more pics courtesy of Fred.
My buddy FourQ took some tonight for me, I will wait for him to post them.
http://www.dmontzsta.com/MiscStuff/MiscPics/B/2.JPG
http://www.dmontzsta.com/MiscStuff/MiscPics/B/47IM000222-med.jpg http://www.dmontzsta.com/MiscStuff/MiscPics/B/47IM000798.JPG
http://www.dmontzsta.com/MiscStuff/MiscPics/B/HPIM0334.jpg
It will receive a BBF of course. :D I might even run my stockish 390 to get some seat time, then quickly swap it out for a 460 or 429, I have both blocks, just havent decided yet. The motor will have to remain backwards until I can get the loot to buy a strong crank to run off the snout.

Hallett
07-10-2005, 04:32 AM
very nice looking boat that will put a smile on your face.
whats the layup on that boat. does it have small stringers.

dmontzsta
07-10-2005, 05:35 AM
very nice looking boat that will put a smile on your face.
whats the layup on that boat. does it have small stringers.
The stringers are small to me, but I am comparing them to my Laveys stringers which are huge. I will get a better measurement, but I would say they are 1" thich and about 3" tall or so.

GofastRacer
07-10-2005, 07:36 AM
Thanks Art. I am sure I will have a bunch of questions regarding set up. This thing is rigged pretty sweet, I must give Fred a pat on the back for that, he gave me a great deal also.
First off, this boat only has a downpedal and that is all. There is another hole where an up pedal could go. Is a downpedal only ok?
Don, don't worry about an up pedal you don't need one, you're fine just the way it is!.. :cool:

dmontzsta
07-10-2005, 07:38 AM
Don, don't worry about an up pedal you don't need one, you're fine just the way it is!.. :cool:
How should the plates be adjusted on this? Should they just be flat/even and then when you hit the pedal you are just going down and that is all?

GofastRacer
07-10-2005, 07:43 AM
It will receive a BBF of course. :D I might even run my stockish 390 to get some seat time, then quickly swap it out for a 460 or 429, I have both blocks, just havent decided yet. The motor will have to remain backwards until I can get the loot to buy a strong crank to run off the snout.
The "FE" and the "385" series are two different animals and nothing interchanges, a swap would be a project and $$$$$$!. I would just go ahead and put the "385" in to begin with. And you can run off the snout, just get a keyway cut in the crank for the hub!.. And don't forget, if you put the motor in opposite to what it originally was you will have to change the dogs in the whirlaway!.. ;)

dmontzsta
07-10-2005, 07:48 AM
The "FE" and the "385" series are two different animals and nothing interchanges, a swap would be a project and $$$$$$!. I would just go ahead and put the "385" in to begin with. And you can run off the snout, just get a keyway cut in the crank for the hub!.. And don't forget, if you put the motor in opposite to what it originally was you will have to change the dogs in the whirlaway!.. ;)
Yeah, The thing is I have everything for them both. I was going to change the u joint and put the FE one on. Then put the FE in place and use the holes for the bellhousing so that is in the same place. Then just drill two new holes in the rail kit for the back, since the FE block is a little shorter than the 385. Run it, then pull it out and sell it with the Lavey.
I was told the 385 crank is too weak to run off the snout?
Do they all come with whirlaways?

GofastRacer
07-10-2005, 07:50 AM
How should the plates be adjusted on this? Should they just be flat/even and then when you hit the pedal you are just going down and that is all?
I wouldn't touch them until you run it, they're probably right as they are. Your pedal is down only, the springs will bring the plates back up when you get off the pedal!..

GofastRacer
07-10-2005, 07:55 AM
Yeah, The thing is I have everything for them both. I was going to change the u joint and put the FE one on. Then put the FE in place and use the holes for the bellhousing so that is in the same place. Then just drill two new holes in the rail kit for the back, since the FE block is a little shorter than the 385. Run it, then pull it out and sell it with the Lavey.
I was told the 385 crank is too weak to run off the snout?
Do they all come with whirlaways?
Well I guess you could do that, a shame to put holes in for nothing though, I think I'd make a temporary spacer instead!.
Doesen't it have a whirlaway in it??????, if you're planning on going over 70 with it you NEED one!..

dmontzsta
07-10-2005, 08:31 AM
Well I guess you could do that, a shame to put holes in for nothing though, I think I'd make a temporary spacer instead!.
Doesen't it have a whirlaway in it??????, if you're planning on going over 70 with it you NEED one!..
Hey Art, the good thing is the holes would be covered once the 385 goes in. The block is longer so the FE holes would be under the motor. I thought about that to. ;) There is already a bunch of holes in this rail kit, from the nitrous set up, I might just plug them with some nice bolts, so they are not obvious. Once I get everything set up, I am going to mock the rail kit so it is holeless. Might visit my good friend Dave Sammons for that, but that is atleast a year out.
I dont know if it has one. Fred ran in the low 90s with this boat. I hope it has one. Here is a pic...
http://www.dmontzsta.com/75Biesmeyer/100_3379.jpg
I am running into that space problem again, although this time I have a safety collar. :D I am going to use the 4 bolt coupling on the Lavey when it goes together and put a 6 bolter on the B boat. I think I might need to get a slightly shorter hose to make it fit. Can you tell if there is a whirlaway?
Here are some more pics I just snapped. God I love this boat. Now I can see why there are so many die hard Biesmeyer lovers.
http://www.dmontzsta.com/75Biesmeyer/100_3383.jpg
All covered up next to my dads 21.
http://www.dmontzsta.com/75Biesmeyer/100_3382.jpg
Shot of the cockpit, I have alot of polishing ahead of me.
http://www.dmontzsta.com/75Biesmeyer/100_3378.jpg http://www.dmontzsta.com/75Biesmeyer/100_3377.jpg http://www.dmontzsta.com/75Biesmeyer/100_3376.jpg http://www.dmontzsta.com/75Biesmeyer/100_3375.jpg http://www.dmontzsta.com/75Biesmeyer/100_3374.jpg

Ntwotrance
07-10-2005, 08:42 AM
Congrats Don! Let's get that thing on the water

CircleJerk
07-10-2005, 08:48 AM
Well, there goes the neighborhood........ :) We had a fellow up here who I met through a boat trader ad while selling his nice 66 Lavey. After it sold he went to a Sleekcraft, then Kurtis Kraft and now wishes he had the L boat back. While racing the Kurtis (light weight drag hull) he blew the side completely out of it in a hard left turn.....Demostra, please excuse me for saying, but," If you've seen one b-boat, you've seen them all cause there is only so many ways to paint one and make it look different than all the others"! You could have bought one of my L boats WITH a whirlaway for less but then whose truck would you put the Ford into? Opps, did I say that?

dmontzsta
07-10-2005, 08:55 AM
Well, there goes the neighborhood........ :) We had a fellow up here who I met through a boat trader ad while selling his nice 66 Lavey. After it sold he went to a Sleekcraft, then Kurtis Kraft and now wishes he had the L boat back. While racing the Kurtis (light weight drag hull) he blew the side completely out of it in a hard left turn.....Demostra, please excuse me for saying, but," If you've seen one b-boat, you've seen them all cause there is only so many ways to paint one and make it look different than all the others"! You could have bought one of my L boats WITH a whirlaway for less but then whose truck would you put the Ford into? Opps, did I say that?
:) Its all good!
I know I will miss the Lavey greatly, but I am about 100% sure the B boat will out handle it. It was a great boat, but the B boat is a full on race boat compared to the Lavey. I actually picked up this B boat for less than your racing Lavey. ;)

CrazyHippy
07-10-2005, 09:14 AM
Good looking ride Dmon...
BJH

bottom feeder
07-10-2005, 09:19 AM
dmontzsta
Nice ride. enjoy it as much as the last.

waterwitch
07-10-2005, 09:34 AM
What is the difference between a B boat and
a circle boat? Are all B boats beismeyers?
Thanks, and sorry for my ignorance.
Traci :D

uclahater
07-10-2005, 10:35 AM
Congrats Dmonzsta Now you need to by the motor I have for sale for that boat!!!!! :idea: :idea:

Moneypitt
07-10-2005, 11:34 AM
If you're still not sure about the whirlaway, go under the boat with the v drive in gear, and try to turn the prop in it's normal direction. It should "ratchet", click, click, click if you have a whirlaway. No ratchet, no whirlaway...........MP

V-DRIVE VIDEO
07-10-2005, 11:49 AM
If you've seen one b-boat, you've seen them all...
Don, CJ has seen the back of every Biesemeyer thats how he knows this :rollside:

nelsonf
07-10-2005, 01:04 PM
Donald Was Great to Meet you and the Family. I have no Doubt that you will make that Boat Bad Ass i just cant wait to see it Done.

GofastRacer
07-10-2005, 06:25 PM
What is the difference between a B boat and
a circle boat? Are all B boats beismeyers?
Thanks, and sorry for my ignorance.
Traci :D
Traci, a "B" boat is a Bisemeyer(or splash like mine)and they are a circle boat!.. Hope this clears it up for ya!.. ;)

GofastRacer
07-10-2005, 06:38 PM
Hey Art, the good thing is the holes would be covered once the 385 goes in. The block is longer so the FE holes would be under the motor. I thought about that to. ;) There is already a bunch of holes in this rail kit, from the nitrous set up, I might just plug them with some nice bolts, so they are not obvious. Once I get everything set up, I am going to mock the rail kit so it is holeless. Might visit my good friend Dave Sammons for that, but that is atleast a year out.
I dont know if it has one. Fred ran in the low 90s with this boat. I hope it has one. Here is a pic...
I am running into that space problem again, although this time I have a safety collar. :D I am going to use the 4 bolt coupling on the Lavey when it goes together and put a 6 bolter on the B boat. I think I might need to get a slightly shorter hose to make it fit. Can you tell if there is a whirlaway?
Here are some more pics I just snapped. God I love this boat. Now I can see why there are so many die hard Biesmeyer lovers.
Well I guess Dave can handle that for ya, guess it won't hurt anything to add a couple of more holes since it's already swissed cheezed, LOL
Don't look like you have a whirlaway, I don't see an 1 1/2" spacer between the shift housing and and the case, as I said before if you're planning on going fast with it you need to put one in if you value your ass any!.. :rolleyes:

GofastRacer
07-10-2005, 06:40 PM
I am about 100% sure the B boat will out handle it. It was a great boat, but the B boat is a full on race boat compared to the Lavey. I actually picked up this B boat for less than your racing Lavey. ;)
Don, how about 200% sure!.. :D :D

dmontzsta
07-10-2005, 07:44 PM
CrazyHippy: Thank you.
BottomFeeder: Thanks, I am sure it will be tons of fun!
Jim: Are you talking about the motor you sent me pics of? that is some $$$ but would be bad ass!
MoneyPitt: I will have to try that out next weekend.
Jerry: Is that why they bother him so much? :idea: I always wondered. :D
Fred: Same goes to you, as I said, you will see me and the boat again. :)
Art: 200% will work too. ;)
So they have a 1/2" spacer? damn I am going to run into clearance issues again, with a 6 bolt coupling, whirlaway and safety collar... :eek:

FlatStupid
07-10-2005, 08:10 PM
Congrats Dmonzsta Now you need to by the motor I have for sale for that boat!!!!! :idea: :idea: Jim is that the injected deal PM me. CrAIG! PS thank God all the Lavey talk is finally goin slow down! :hammer2:

mouzer
07-10-2005, 09:50 PM
Damn Don, i called on that boat in jan, :( good job, looks great,super happy for ya! im working on another Beisemeyer, gonna go see it at the owners shop monday morn! im just pissed cause a insurance check for around 10k is a week late getting here!cash talks :redface: :idea:

dmontzsta
07-10-2005, 09:51 PM
Damn Don, i called on that boat in jan, :( good job, looks great,super happy for ya! im working on another Beisemeyer, gonna go see it at the owners shop monday morn! im just pissed cause a insurance check for around 10k is a week late getting here!cash talks :redface: :idea:
Is that Tom Buckles?
What happened when you called in January? Maybe Fred knew it was you and didnt want to see his baby get flipped. :D

CircleJerk
07-11-2005, 07:36 AM
Don, CJ has seen the back of every Biesemeyer thats how he knows this :rollside:
OH ya?? Well for your information,,,,some throw a different roostertail! Blah

CircleJerk
07-11-2005, 07:43 AM
Jim is that the injected deal PM me. CrAIG! PS thank God all the Lavey talk is finally goin slow down! :hammer2:
Mr. Stupid, at least now some actually know there is another brand besides runner drag boats on this here forum! I think there is a circle boat revival going on, dont you? Lavey will always own a piece of 'V' history and here in Nostalgia land, we have a slight circular corner on that market! Oh, by the way, Lavey has won the last two races going away in the fast class,,,,,I guess you can blame Jerry for this pheonomina! There's one more up here guys, come and get the last 'b-boat', the driver prefers his 'H-boat'!! :squiggle:
PS, one of our guys lives in Big Sky, would you like his number? Great guy who runs a 1953 Hallet!

CircleJerk
07-11-2005, 07:46 AM
I know I will miss the Lavey greatly, but I am about 100% sure the B boat will out handle it. It was a great boat, but the B boat is a full on race boat compared to the Lavey. I actually picked up this B boat for less than your racing Lavey. ;)
Don, whens your first circle race, surely you will run the Nostalgia deal with Jim Best!? Congradulations on the buy, you know I only kid those 'b-fools' dont you? :notam:

dmontzsta
07-11-2005, 08:18 AM
Don, whens your first circle race, surely you will run the Nostalgia deal with Jim Best!? Congradulations on the buy, you know I only kid those 'b-fools' dont you? :notam:
Yeah, I have always known you were kidding. This is a lake boat and what a lake boat it will be. :D No racing for me, atleast not yet.

coolchange
07-12-2005, 03:07 PM
Thats gonna look kinda funny with Blue and white seats!

dmontzsta
07-12-2005, 03:34 PM
Thats gonna look kinda funny with Blue and white seats!
You lost me there :eek: It has two fiberglass buckets that are black. :)

Jetboatguru
07-12-2005, 03:48 PM
Congrats on the boat Grand Wizard!!
Welcome to the Circle boat World! :D

coolchange
07-12-2005, 04:09 PM
Sorry, I thought that was you I was talkin to bout some blue and white seats. :D Nice deal, congrats.

dmontzsta
07-12-2005, 04:34 PM
Congrats on the boat Grand Wizard!!
Welcome to the Circle boat World! :D
Thanks Tony, I am going to have to hook up with you so you can give me a ride in my own boat. :D Show me how to drive.

dmontzsta
07-12-2005, 04:34 PM
Sorry, I thought that was you I was talkin to bout some blue and white seats. :D Nice deal, congrats.
Hey Bruce,
That was for the Lavey, but it is out the door now, the B boat took over. Would it be ok to give the new owner you contact info, just in case he wants to have the seats done?

flat broke
07-12-2005, 04:58 PM
Hey Bruce,
That was for the Lavey, but it is out the door now, the B boat took over.
Damn, you already sold the Lavey? That was fast.
Can't wait to see the new deal done up right.
Chris

coolchange
07-12-2005, 05:29 PM
Hey Bruce,
That was for the Lavey, but it is out the door now, the B boat took over. Would it be ok to give the new owner you contact info, just in case he wants to have the seats done?
:D just bustin yer chops...
flatbroke said you sold the Lavey already, did that mouzer guy buy it?

dmontzsta
07-12-2005, 06:35 PM
haha
The Lavey is still being put together, I am going to take my time and put it together sweet, with polished parts and good hardware, then I will ask a fair price and not accept low ballers, since I can sit on it for a while.

mouzer
07-12-2005, 06:44 PM
check your pm :D

FlatRat
07-12-2005, 06:58 PM
Ouch!!

ColeTR2
07-12-2005, 07:02 PM
dmontzsta looks great!!

msmeads1
07-12-2005, 08:34 PM
you should sell your boat to MOUZER, then buy it back in 30 days for less then he paid you. :D
This may be a great investment on your part?

mouzer
07-12-2005, 08:54 PM
NO,Don finally got his dream! let him live it now! :D

dmontzsta
07-13-2005, 06:09 AM
ColeTR2: Thanks, your boat is looking damn good also.
MsMeads: I dont know if he is looking for a Lavey. I am going to try and get top dollar for it though. I have 3 people already interested and I havent even drilled the first hole in the stringer.
mouzer: You got it, that is the way I feel.

mouzer
07-13-2005, 12:01 PM
Hey i thought you sold the Lavey, (BigProppa) is looking for a flat, he's got cash! He is ready to go back to those early morning (evenings) speed runs!!

dmontzsta
07-13-2005, 12:04 PM
Hey i thought you sold the Lavey, (BigProppa) is looking for a flat, he's got cash! He is ready to go back to those early morning (evenings) speed runs!!
If he wants to go over 85mph, I wouldnt recommend this boat "safely". It will do it, but I dont know how safe it would be.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
07-13-2005, 02:04 PM
Really, I have a flat that can go out on any lake and any day of the week and at any time of day. :notam: Is he looking for a trailer queen with a 5 gallon fuel tank?
While were on the subject Mike, have you ever had a boat long enough to even make it to the water? :hammerhea

CircleJerk
07-13-2005, 06:39 PM
Ouch!!
No biggie rat, the boat to beat up here is an orange LAVEY! Let the Lavey talk resume! Theonly b boat running hot is unfortunately a Hallet! Boo Hoo

CircleJerk
07-13-2005, 06:43 PM
If he wants to go over 85mph, I wouldnt recommend this boat "safely". It will do it, but I dont know how safe it would be.
what you talking about, your poor discarded Lavey? Safely,,,,? Don, I feel a big hand coming out of the clouds and slapping your left and right cheek simultaniously! Do these two boats of yours share the same back yard or driveway? Be careful.

WUTWZAT
07-13-2005, 07:26 PM
Don, shes a beauty. Congrats on a great boat.
Jason

mouzer
07-13-2005, 07:36 PM
Really, I have a flat that can go out on any lake and any day of the week and at any time of day. :notam: Is he looking for a trailer queen with a 5 gallon fuel tank?
While were on the subject Mike, have you ever had a boat long enough to even make it to the water? :hammerheaWOW Jerry, thats a tuff call, :idea: honestly i havent been on the water since last summer :redface: and yes i do use the boats i have if there running and not a project boat!and the summer before that always but i ran a southwind tunnel dragster jet. :redface: :redface: i also am known for sinking my red howard bubledeck runnerbottom at CRANES lk elsinore 2001:redface: and i did go to TB;s shop and im trying to get the ss19 boat complete less trailer! GOT A TRAILER!

TRG
07-19-2005, 10:46 PM
good job Don!
That is a nice lookin boat!
Hope you have fun throughout the build of it! (don't rush it!)
Todd :D

dmontzsta
07-19-2005, 11:00 PM
good job Don!
That is a nice lookin boat!
Hope you have fun throughout the build of it! (don't rush it!)
Todd :D
You found it! :D
Thanks for the well wishes...I am sure it is well worth the wait.
:2purples:

uclahater
07-20-2005, 06:00 AM
Congrats Donald Im in the final stages of mine, and I cant wait to get it on the water. I hope you have deep pockets and plenty of patience :D :D

dmontzsta
07-20-2005, 06:23 AM
Congrats Donald Im in the final stages of mine, and I cant wait to get it on the water. I hope you have deep pockets and plent of patience :D :D
haha :D I am learning how different these things are. And you are right, you have to have deep pockets. :D

BIGCHRIS
07-20-2005, 07:22 AM
haha :D I am learning how different these things are. And you are right, you have to have deep pockets. :D
Dmon nice boat,u dont play , u have jumped on that thing with both feet good luck and have FUN :cool: :cool:

uclahater
07-20-2005, 07:26 AM
Break
Out
Another
Thousand
I have a Tattoo on my forhead of this!!!! :cry: :cry:

dossangers
07-20-2005, 07:41 AM
Understand 1 thing when building a circle boat You dont count the dollars DAMN ITS WORTH EVERY FRICK'IN PENNY!!! :supp: :D :supp: :D

BIGCHRIS
07-20-2005, 08:05 AM
Understand 1 thing when building a circle boat You dont count the dollars DAMN ITS WORTH EVERY FRICK'IN PENNY!!! :supp: :D :supp: :D
I second that Doss, thats with anything u enjoy :D

dmontzsta
07-20-2005, 08:11 AM
Thats how I am going to look at it from now on. :)
I dont want to rush things, but at the same time I cannot wait to get on the water, that maiden voyage is going to be something else.

olbiezer
07-20-2005, 08:17 AM
ya///what they said ..lol.......took the barron out the other day for the first time........ran like sh*t.......figures its nothing another thousand wont fix lol sure was a gas to drive through some med wakes at about 50 with just a little down peddle and fly right over em though yeee haaaa

EXTREMEBOATS
07-20-2005, 03:02 PM
Silly Bezer!! Just bring your toy to Mike and he will fix it so you can go back and play! I promise not to break the bank. :cool: Kristina

TRG
07-20-2005, 06:56 PM
I will be starting on the d'cucci next week, hope to be in the water by spring!
Todd

dmontzsta
07-20-2005, 11:39 PM
Todd
d'cucci? say what? :mix:

TRG
07-21-2005, 11:03 PM
does anyone want to interject??

Squirtin Thunder
08-17-2005, 02:17 AM
This here is a great pic !!!
It just doesn't get much better !!!
Don notice the yellow boat in the water !!!
I am also glad you are going with a Big Bad Ford as Fred did !!!
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/47HPIM0356.JPG

GofastRacer
08-18-2005, 08:36 PM
Todd
I bet I know which one it is too!.. :) :cool:

Terminal Velocity
08-19-2005, 06:58 AM
do tell! which one is it? :coffeycup

steve d
08-19-2005, 07:14 AM
does anyone want to interject??
Is it red, black and..so on?--------------Steve

TRG
08-19-2005, 06:23 PM
it...might...be. :cool:

Jake W2
08-19-2005, 07:16 PM
Todd I thought you guys were trying to sell it a while back?Where you able to buff it out like you thought?What was the deal with the stringer?
Jake