PDA

View Full Version : SPEEDING BOAT on FOX10AZ TONIGHT

vishus
07-08-2005, 04:03 PM
some "playboy"(FOX10 words) claims to have a 180+MPH CAT and was ticketed on an AZ lake. He is arguing the "no speedlimit" vs the watercop saying that there is NO WAY he can legally run that fast on the lake.
I think he may have been running hard on a WEEKEND, and if so, he definitely would be breaking the "reasonable and prudent" rule for speed.
Now on a WEDNESDAY morning at first light, let the big dog eat and see what she will do....
http://www.fox10.com/
look in the bottom left hand side...

Donnie
07-08-2005, 09:27 PM
All this F*ucking idiot did was put the spotlight on those of us that boat on Pleasant with fast boats....passing within a 100 feet of a cop doing 120..yep you deserve a ticket!!

skater40
07-09-2005, 03:43 PM
Donnie-who was the "playboy" and what boat?

Outnumbered
07-09-2005, 03:48 PM
All this F*ucking idiot did was put the spotlight on those of us that boat on Pleasant with fast boats....passing within a 100 feet of a cop doing 120..yep you deserve a ticket!!
I was thinking the same thing. Speed limits...here they come. Nice move "playboy" ass-clown :frown:

Garrddogg
07-09-2005, 07:13 PM
I was thinking the same thing. Speed limits...here they come. Nice move "playboy" ass-clown :frown:
Yeah no shit, that was a stupid thing to do! unfortunatley im prolly not fast enough to have worry about it..
But that does shoot us in the foot though!

Donnie
07-09-2005, 07:18 PM
Donnie-who was the "playboy" and what boat?
Hi Gary,
It was Honeyman...I think a 36 skater...red, orange and yellow.
just what we need bad press by an arrogant ass!!!
I'm just wondering why he doesn't have the balls to run the poker run :confused:

Craig
07-09-2005, 08:51 PM
Yup, the same guy who had a 28 Daytona with a big BRE single and claimed "it'll do 111 mph anywhere, anytime" Of course Donnie beat him with 4 of us in his Daytona going about 102 and beat him another time but the guy said, "Don't think you beat me, I still had throttle left" Yeah, whatever :rolleyes:

boatncraze
07-09-2005, 09:25 PM
I saw that skater running on pleasant at the boat show awile back. It is one fast ass boat! I thought he was a smart guy, he only took it out later in the afternoon when there wasnt alot of boats out on the water, to run it wide open. That boat is too fast for pleasant on a crowded weekend. 180 haha I doupt that. And if it does that must be a fun boat "lets go in 4 circles around pleasant in 3 minutes." Maybe he will go to suguaro next!

unleashed
07-09-2005, 09:43 PM
36 skater on pleasant??? How big is that lake...must be pretty big??? I've never been. Gary...you were right Tahoe is spectacular to boat on...Can't wait for next year maybe even this labor day.
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil: :devil:

skater40
07-10-2005, 06:12 AM
unleached-your pictures were gorgious.The snow in the background and along the shore is unreal-especially when Tucson is 106.

KACHINA KEN
07-10-2005, 10:17 AM
This is the same too cool for school tool that was telling Jordy he has the fastest boat in AZ, bitch please! Two words Gary Smith. One word "Preadator"
All this guy is going to do is prompt a speed limit at Pleasant which actually I wouldn't be against, I say this only because it is too short of a lake and too congested for anything over say 100 mph, theres no purpose too it. Compound that with the fact that a couple of Peoria city judges have cruisers there and that Sheriff Joe Arpaio maintains a sailboat there and you have all the reason you need to mind your P's & Q's. What a poor example this guy is setting and further diminishing the image of powerboating.

unleashed
07-10-2005, 10:24 AM
unleached-your pictures were gorgious.The snow in the background and along the shore is unreal-especially when Tucson is 106.
Thanks, I expect to see you there next year...along with alot of other high performance guys.
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

Outnumbered
07-10-2005, 10:52 PM
36 skater on pleasant??? How big is that lake...must be pretty big??? I've never been. Gary...you were right Tahoe is spectacular to boat on...Can't wait for next year maybe even this labor day.
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil: :devil:
10,000 acres full pool. Pretty good size for the local lakes. I think only Roosevelt is bigger. Just too crowded on the weekends for 100mph speed runs.

Jordy
07-11-2005, 07:59 AM
Gotta hand it to Honeyman, at Pleasant yesterday there were camera crews and more sheriff's boats than I've ever seen out there. Figure they're really going to start cracking down as some of the other news channels are starting to do segments on the lakes and boating now. :( :notam:

Evil-E
07-11-2005, 08:19 AM
This is great! More media attention on fast boats at crowded lakes. :cool: :yuk:

MOBrien
07-11-2005, 08:21 AM
this is the kind of crap that will kill the fun for everyone.
what a focken jackass. :yuk: :mad:

Jordy
07-11-2005, 08:24 AM
what a focken jackass. :yuk: :mad:
You have no idea. :rolleyes: :D

jackpunx
07-11-2005, 08:44 AM
I guess the link is gone.. I would like to read it if anyone has it
thanks

chrissy
07-11-2005, 08:51 AM
Gotta hand it to Honeyman, at Pleasant yesterday there were camera crews and more sheriff's boats than I've ever seen out there. Figure they're really going to start cracking down as some of the other news channels are starting to do segments on the lakes and boating now. :( :notam:
I saw that camera crew when we were going into Humbug. Was wondreing if it was a news crew or law enforcement doing some filming. :supp:

Big Warlock
07-11-2005, 09:13 AM
The guy in question apparently has more problems than just being an a$$!!!!! I talked to him once and prefer he just keep tp himself. Word is he wants to sell the boat but can't get anything close to what he paid for it. Apparently he is not a financial genius! LOL :D :coffeycup

91nordic29
07-12-2005, 11:38 AM
I saw that camera crew when we were going into Humbug. Was wondreing if it was a news crew or law enforcement doing some filming. :supp:
right you are! they were filming a safety video showing what happens when a jetski hits a boat. the justic court judge that tries most of the cases from pleasant is going to show it to everyone that comes to his courtroom.

Blownboat
10-03-2005, 11:02 PM
BUMP DA IDIOT :mad:

Donnie
10-04-2005, 08:48 AM
Rumor has it his new nickname is "FLIPPER" :jawdrop:

jackpunx
10-04-2005, 09:11 AM
Rumor has it his new nickname is "FLIPPER" :jawdrop:
did he get wet?

fourspeednup
10-04-2005, 09:15 AM