PDA

View Full Version : Don Pedro August 6-7

BULLET25
07-08-2005, 11:25 PM
I Would Like To Hook Up With The Group On Saturday August 6th, I Own A Howard 25' Bullet. I Live In Stockton And I Boat In The Delta. I Belong To THE Stockton Water Ski Club WHich Is On A 33' Acre Island By Herman And Helen's Marina, Just Off The Main Channel. I Would Like To Return The Favor And Invite Some Of You Out To The Island. At The Beginning Of Each Year We Have Some Open Memberships If Any Of You ARE Interested. Keep Me Posted On The Details, So I Know What Time To Meet Someone At The Boat Launch. Thanks, Ray

Cat Skinner
07-09-2005, 04:07 AM
I heard that is a swingers club. Is that true?
CS

Robbie Racer
07-09-2005, 08:16 AM
Howdy Ray, good to see you on the forums. Yeah bring out that beautiful new Bullet to Don Pedro on the 6th. We are still planning on being there that weekend and look forward to seeing you again. There is another thread going on the Pedro trip also.
Keith

Familycat
07-12-2005, 11:23 AM
Howdy Ray, good to see you on the forums. Yeah bring out that beautiful new Bullet to Don Pedro on the 6th. We are still planning on being there that weekend and look forward to seeing you again. There is another thread going on the Pedro trip also.
Keith
Keith,
It looks like our trip keeps growing. We now have better than a dozen boats committed to going. Our friends with the houseboat plan to park at the waterfall for all or most of the trip. It makes a great place to socialize. It is almost directly in the middle of the lake, between Mocossin Piont and Fleming Meadows.
Ray,
All are welcome. Especially with a Howard. They make a nice ride.
Rick

Robbie Racer
07-12-2005, 03:28 PM
Keith,
It looks like our trip keeps growing. We now have better than a dozen boats committed to going. Our friends with the houseboat plan to park at the waterfall for all or most of the trip. It makes a great place to socialize. It is almost directly in the middle of the lake, between Mocossin Piont and Fleming Meadows.
Rick
Rick, I'm pretty sure I remember how to find the waterfall. I have been there a couple of times over the years. Are you still going to have enough room for us to pitch our tent in your RV site at Flemming Meadows that weekend? Will there be enough room for us to park the truck and boat at the site? I think most of the sites are too small to park a RV, two boat trailers and another tow truck. If this is the case, we will probably just come up on Saturday and get a motel room in Oakdale or Jamestown and find you guys out on the lake at the water fall.
Keith

acatitude
07-12-2005, 04:40 PM
Keith,
Ray,
All are welcome. Especially with a Howard. They make a nice ride.
Rick
You know thats really fockin funny about the howard. they even ride good while being towed. I wonder if I could stick a couple wakkers on my swim steps till my motors done, nothin personal family cat, im a little edgy with my howard out of commission. this sux

Familycat
07-14-2005, 06:45 AM
You know thats really fockin funny about the howard. they even ride good while being towed. I wonder if I could stick a couple wakkers on my swim steps till my motors done, nothin personal family cat, im a little edgy with my howard out of commission. this sux
Hey,
We have all been there, and yes it sucks. I rebuilt my motor to "freshen it up" and then smoked it twice before the engine builder realized the float level on the carb was too low and was leaning out on the top end.
How is yours coming, and when will it be done?
Rick

1BADBAHNER
07-14-2005, 10:02 AM
Ray, I'm in. I also live in Stockton and interested in joining your ski club. Me and my son are fairly good skiers and it's time to take the next step. I'll be out there in my 22' Bahner. I can be out there by 10:00 am if that is early enough. PM me when you can @ tonygarin2005@hotmail.com for any more information/details on when to meet you there.
Tony