PDA

View Full Version : Cheetah boat in a magazine? WTF!

nodigg
07-09-2005, 07:23 AM
Got home last night from Havi and there it was, Power Boat Magazine testing 14 deck boats...and Cheetah is one of them! Is this a first for the Cheetah?

pixilatedpussy
07-09-2005, 07:25 AM
Got home last night from Havi and there it was, Power Boat Magazine testing 14 deck boats...and Cheetah is one of them! Is this a first for the Cheetah?
Its about dang time! GO CHEETAH!
By the way how the heck are ya?? :p :p

nodigg
07-09-2005, 07:28 AM
Back in the OC today and till Monday night probably. Then back to the Zoo for the rest of the week. So, tired of driving is how I am, lol but almost got it all set for some time off this summer.

pixilatedpussy
07-09-2005, 07:31 AM
Cool! We are taking a break for this week and next! Then we will be back to the zoo too! We have ben gone 5 weekends in a row, and it was time to take a break on the wallet! Ya know? :wink: We are trying to plan an adult weekend on the 5th & 6th. Ya in???

HCS
07-09-2005, 07:35 AM
I wanted to check it out but I don't see it here.
www.powerboatmagazine.com

nodigg
07-09-2005, 07:36 AM
Cool! We are taking a break for this week and next! Then we will be back to the zoo too! We have ben gone 5 weekends in a row, and it was time to take a break on the wallet! Ya know? :wink: We are trying to plan an adult weekend on the 5th & 6th. Ya in???
Yeah, you guys stay as busy as we do it seems. I am ready for some cool Lake Forest II boat cruising this weekend.
I could see the 5th and 6th as being a reality for me......

nodigg
07-09-2005, 07:36 AM
They spent all that money on a 1/4 page ad of a splash of Shadow's boat, they might as well get in on some testing. ;)
Uh-oh, time for popcorn? Splash talk always brings out the venting.....

nodigg
07-09-2005, 07:38 AM
I wanted to check it out but I don't see it here.
www.powerboatmagazine.com
As usual, "it needs more zip ties"! Guess zip ties still are extremely important to boaters and writers.

pixilatedpussy
07-09-2005, 07:47 AM
Yeah, you guys stay as busy as we do it seems. I am ready for some cool Lake Forest II boat cruising this weekend.
I could see the 5th and 6th as being a reality for me......
Sounds good! You live down the street from us how funny?
Well I will keep ya posted on the adult trip..keep checking WYRD's river pix thread..as we have been discussing it there! :wink:
Have av nice relaxing weekend! :)

HCS
07-09-2005, 08:52 AM
As usual, "it needs more zip ties"! Guess zip ties still are extremely important to boaters and writers.
And hose clamps. The one around their heads must be too tight.

nodigg
07-09-2005, 10:13 AM
Search for shadow's post. They splashed his Ultra exactly and used it for their new ad.
Congrats to Shadow are in order then!

unleashed
07-09-2005, 10:54 AM
They spent all that money on a 1/4 page ad of a splash of Shadow's boat, they might as well get in on some testing. ;)
Well they dont call em cheaters er ummm cheatahs for nothing. Congrats to Shadow on his boat making the ad!
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx: