PDA

View Full Version : 22 Year old woman...

Jbb
07-09-2005, 01:26 PM
Tazed......ZZZZZZAAAAAAPPPPP (http://forums.ehowa.com/wmv/policetazer.wmv)

UnionJack
07-09-2005, 01:41 PM
That was great..... I love it!

Sane Asylum
07-09-2005, 01:41 PM
Tazed......ZZZZZZAAAAAAPPPPP (http://forums.ehowa.com/wmv/policetazer.wmv)
Stupid biatch..............

revndave
07-09-2005, 01:45 PM
nice

Red Horse
07-09-2005, 02:00 PM
Bitch should have gotten out of the car!!!
Glad they did it.

HCS
07-09-2005, 02:00 PM
Just doesn't know when to shut up.

SBullet
07-09-2005, 02:11 PM
That was sweet! I guess that's what happen when you pop off... :220v:

river chaser
07-09-2005, 02:29 PM
dumb :messedup: should have got out of the car :idea:

WaTchTheGelCoat
07-09-2005, 02:49 PM
Why do some people think they are above the law?

Wonderboy
07-09-2005, 02:57 PM
I've seen that several times before and it gets funnier every time. That's why nothing changes cause parents like that raise their kids to do the exact same thing. By the way, I like your avatar Watchthegel.

mbrown2
07-09-2005, 03:07 PM
Should have hit her a couple more times..

cjordan
07-09-2005, 03:25 PM
Sorry guys, gotta call BS on that Taze job..... :confused: Granted she wasn't listning, but she was no threat to them.

Wonderboy
07-09-2005, 03:34 PM
Sorry guys, gotta call BS on that Taze job..... :confused: Granted she wasn't listning, but she was no threat to them.
Basically they can charge her with felony too. She was on the phone and alerted other people as to her location. That right there can be a threat towards the police.

Havasu Doug
07-09-2005, 03:50 PM
Basically they can charge her with felony too. She was on the phone and alerted other people as to her location. That right there can be a threat towards the police.
Exactly.
Who knows what happened out of our view, too, when the other officer went in through the passenger side.
Even though it seemed like she cried for a long time afterwards, 3 minutes of the video were cut out as well.

blackcloud75
07-09-2005, 04:00 PM
She was lucky she wasn't speakin' night stick after that attitude

Domn8er
07-09-2005, 05:26 PM
I have to agree with you on that. Even though she was a acting like a beotch, that was uncalled for. He didn't tell her she was under arrest until after she was tazzed. I'm no expert but shouldn't you tell someone they are under arrest before you shoot them with a tazzer? If a cop told me to just get out of my car and opened my door, he'd have to taze me too.

Sleek-Jet
07-09-2005, 06:02 PM
I don't know... what with all those moans, it sounds like she likes it.... :devil:

SmokinLowriderSS
07-09-2005, 06:17 PM
Basics folks, she was NON-COMPLIANT, she had an attitude, and she got JUST EXACTLY what she deserved. Heck, she knows the cop's job better than he does (when did they stop allowing cops to clock speed while driving?)It's harder to maintain your profesionalism than you think when someone is giving you a BS attitude. Fortunately, in the millitary (and being a mil cop, and an NCO), I'd hang an attitude like that one out to dry. (done it a couple times over the years) As usual though, some people think the cops have to sweet-talk her out of her car and into the back of their patroll cruiser without touching her, that she can do as SHE pleases while breaking several laws.
Lessee ----- 51 in a 35, broken windshield, No seat belt, blown out brake light, SUSPENDED DRIVER'S LICENSE (an arrest required there),
If you are LUCKY, you get told to do something twice. How many times did he tell her to drop the phone? How many times did he tell her to exit the vehicle? HOW MANY TIMES DID HE WARN HER HE WOULD TAZE HER?????? How many times does the cop HAVE TO LISTEN TO HIMSELF SPIT OUT WORDS BEFORE HE CAN TAKE CONTROLL OF A SITUATION!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Jbb
07-09-2005, 06:19 PM
If you listen to the audio he said he tazed her after she swung at the other cop...

SmokinLowriderSS
07-09-2005, 06:29 PM
Hey Domn8er,
She told the guy on the PHONE she was being arrested. She KNEW she was being arrested without the officer having to tell her.
Considering she HAD to know her lisence was suspended (2 ways, fail to pay a citation or get too many and get a nasty letter from the state (had both in my youth)), she figured she was going to get arrested from the get-go I'll wager.
SHE REFUSED TO DO WHAT THE OFFICER SAID, "get out of the car". Had she obeyed, she would NOT HAVE BEEB TAZED.

BajaMike
07-09-2005, 07:02 PM
The biatch deserved just what she got...what an f-ing moran!!!
nice video....don't you love those cop car cams?? Thing is, the cops know the cam is running...so they are by the book...the unsubs don't know it's all taped, so they act like the scum they are.
:lightsabe

mike37
07-09-2005, 07:20 PM
they need to zoom in so we can see the bitch flopping around on the ground
she deserved every thing she got

cjordan
07-09-2005, 07:25 PM
Basics folks, she was NON-COMPLIANT, she had an attitude, and she got JUST EXACTLY what she deserved. Heck, she knows the cop's job better than he does (when did they stop allowing cops to clock speed while driving?)It's harder to maintain your profesionalism than you think when someone is giving you a BS attitude. Fortunately, in the millitary (and being a mil cop, and an NCO), I'd hang an attitude like that one out to dry. (done it a couple times over the years) As usual though, some people think the cops have to sweet-talk her out of her car and into the back of their patroll cruiser without touching her, that she can do as SHE pleases while breaking several laws.
Lessee ----- 51 in a 35, broken windshield, No seat belt, blown out brake light, SUSPENDED DRIVER'S LICENSE (an arrest required there),
If you are LUCKY, you get told to do something twice. How many times did he tell her to drop the phone? How many times did he tell her to exit the vehicle? HOW MANY TIMES DID HE WARN HER HE WOULD TAZE HER?????? How many times does the cop HAVE TO LISTEN TO HIMSELF SPIT OUT WORDS BEFORE HE CAN TAKE CONTROLL OF A SITUATION!?!?!?!?!?!?!
How many of those charges are serious felonies? Yeah, that would be ZERO....Is it worth potentially killing someone simply because they refuse to get out of thier vehicle? :rolleyes:The cop had control of the situation, it looked like he just wanted to have a little fun with 50,000 volts thats all. :p But hey, she sure learned not to get lippy with some hothead cop again though.... :wink:

mike37
07-09-2005, 07:30 PM
How many of those charges are serious felonies? Yeah, that would be ZERO....Is it worth potentially killing someone simply because they refuse to get out of thier vehicle? :rolleyes:The cop had control of the situation, it looked like he just wanted to have a little fun with 50,000 volts thats all. :p But hey, she sure learned not to get lippy with some hothead cop again though.... :wink:
are you joking
it people like here that need to learn respect

cjordan
07-09-2005, 07:35 PM
are you joking
it people like here that need to learn respect
You're killing me.... :messedup: :wink:

Tom Brown
07-09-2005, 09:03 PM
Those tazers... they make muscles constrict? :idea:

novaguy
07-09-2005, 11:16 PM
Great Police work!!! Good job, men!

ShutYaPieHole
07-09-2005, 11:33 PM
Bull sh!t.............
The first taze fine(get out the f^&kin car)ASS H@!!...That second TAZE was unf^&kin necessary. How the hell do you turn over with 50,000 volts running thru you. THE COP GOT PISSED AND ACTED ON EMOTIONS INSTEAD OF HIS TRAINING.
She should of just shut her f^&in pie hole

SmokinLowriderSS
07-10-2005, 03:05 AM
'scuse me but ... commission of a SERIOUS FELONY goes NOT get you a tezer blast ... it gets you a LEAD INJECTION, at generally something over 1,000 FPS, very often today in .40 or .45 calibre.
Obstruction of justice, refusal to obey a police officer, resisting arest gets you 3 things, Hand weapons (batons, asps (wait, cops can't use those), chemical weapons (mace, OC, CS sprays (wait, what's your whine about THOSE, don't like those being used either I'l bet), or Tazers (50,000 volts of "bet I got your attention now".
If , somehow, she'd had a heart attack from it, would you be bitching while 2 cops performed CPR on her (that would be next). She would STILL have deserved it.
If they'd maced her, and she got some in a brachial tube, had a reaction, and suffocated, and died, what's your claim then? She would STILL have deserved to be maced/OC'd. Then she'd likely try to sue them to get her car cleaned out. REFUSAL TO OBEY A LAWFUL INSTRUCTION FROM A LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER. (have I kicked THAT horse enough?)
If they dragged her bodily out of the car, kicking , screaming, dogpiling her into handcufs, then took her to the hospital for her scratches (and their own injuries), what do you say THEN?
Bottom line, she was WRONG, they warned her, SHE PERSISTED, they warned her 3 TIMES, They got her out of the car, cuffed her, NOBODY WAS INJURED (she does whine nicely like a beat-half-to death puppy tho), and you don't like the cops DOING THEIR JOB.
Shu ya, watch the video closely, the backup cop took a step back dodging her taking a swipe at him, BATTERY LEO (law enforcement officer), so he hit her again. She was NOT GETTING any power when he was telling her to roll over, listen to the ticking of the tazer (turn the speaker volume up, it's clear), there was none at that time. She had enough controll to say what she can't do and sling at the other cop's leg, but she couldn't (or wouldn't) roll over. Had she just laid still and been PASSIVE, he would not have shot her again.
Incedentally, they start yelling comands at her even when they WERE tazing her because it is training. Under stress, you only notice loud things, gross motor controll is all you get, fine skills & detailed hearing go out the window. repeated, loud, simple, commands are given to get a VIOLATOR'S attention and get them to obey. She NEVER DID obey.

cjordan
07-10-2005, 05:18 AM
I'm not condoning her actions. In fact in many instances I think police are incredibly constratined in using force when its even more way more warrented than in this case. I don't mind the use of the various tools police have at their disposal including mace, tazer, guns, dogs, etc. Simply tazing someone because they won't follow an officers directions is ludicrous.
A few years back there were riots in Cincinnati in response to an innocent verdict relative to an officer fatally shooting a perp running from him at night in a dark alley in a bad part of town. The perp turned toward the cop with something in his waist that appeared to be a gun....the cop smoked him......it wasn't a gun.......I totally agree with what the cop did.
A bit more local history back a few yrs earlier; an escaped (non-violent) MENTAL patient was corned in someone's back yard. The yard was fenced in, no way out for the guy, broad daylight, there were several officers there with guns drawn standing ~20ft away....the guy had a brick in his hand and was threatning to throw it....he wouldn't drop it so they shot him fatally. IMO even the biggest donut lover could've dodged a single brick from 20' away IF it had been thrown. Tazers wern't on the market back then so they used what they had, excessive or not.
The problem I see is that the "few" officers who continue to use Tazers in questionable instances are going to potentially take away a great tool many officers have at their disposal for more appropriate cases.

Tequila-John
07-10-2005, 06:07 AM
Kick ass. I loved it so much i watched it 3 times!

Havasu4me
07-10-2005, 09:11 AM
[edit

Wicked Performance Boats
07-10-2005, 10:52 AM
In Las Vegas, a man died recently from being tasered 3 times. Most police depts have already instituted tasers and they are not proven safe yet. She was wrong, but need to be tasered? I don't think so. Remember 2 big cops and a 22yr old skinny woman. What ever happened to only using enough physical force to restrain an individual. Did the quality of policeMEN deteriorate? Budlight

Wonderboy
07-10-2005, 12:27 PM
In Las Vegas, a man died recently from being tasered 3 times. Most police depts have already instituted tasers and they are not proven safe yet. She was wrong, but need to be tasered? I don't think so. Remember 2 big cops and a 22yr old skinny woman. What ever happened to only using enough physical force to restrain an individual. Did the quality of policeMEN deteriorate? Budlight
Why not? We keep skipping over the fact that she swung at the other officer while she was still in the car. And I think even far worse, she told people on the phone her exact loacation which is a big no-no. What if the person she was talking to on the phone lived 3 doors down and was with 15 gangbangers who all hated cops and all had hand canons in their wasteline and felt like blasting a couple cops that day? That lady's lucky that all she got was tazered.

Roman 1
07-10-2005, 01:11 PM
Great video! I would have tazed her in half the time...
cjordan, with all due respect QUIT BEING SUCH A PUSSY. You sound like one of those bleeding heart liberals with all your sympathy. :yuk:
R1 :notam:

Ultrafied
07-10-2005, 01:36 PM
Was she a threat .... possibly no. Were the violations against her serious or violent .... no. Did she do anything that the officer asked her to do from the moment she was stopped .... no. Did she deserve to be tazed .... yes. DO what the officer asks, shut up and it's over. I loved it, only wish the officer had tazed here again on the ground to shut her up!!! :D

cjordan
07-10-2005, 02:09 PM
Great video! I would have tazed her in half the time...
cjordan, with all due respect QUIT BEING SUCH A PUSSY. You sound like one of those bleeding heart liberals with all your sympathy. :yuk:
R1 :notam:
No liberal here being a farm boy from Indiana.....To be honest I really don't give to much of a shit either way, but being that I can freely express my opinion it was excessive for the circumstance to me.
I had a smartazz lawyer buddy of mine decide he was going to go show off one night and tell a cop working the door at a club that "he felt an overwhelming desire to exercse his 1st amendment constitutional right to say F**K You." Obvously the cop was stunned, he didn't know what to do or say. He had that look of; did this guy just say that to me, and who is this guy, do I want to mess with him all at the same time. A few of us watched from 20' away...I was thinking this jackazz (my friend) was going to get cuffed and stuffed. The cop finanlly said, "OK well you are out of here." to my buddy, that's it. I saw this going down and stepped out to ask tell my buddy we would catch up to him in 30min at another bar. As I was walking back throught the door the cop asked me "is that your friend." I said "Only sometimes," the officer proceeded to tell me "I was out of there too." I asked why and he told me "disorderly conduct and to tell my friend that was really stupid and if he ever did that again he was going to jail." I said "officer I didn't say or do a thing to you why would you kick me out?" He never answered but was really starting to get pissed about what my buddy had done...He proceeded to try to get me to "send another message" and I said to him "Officer I'm not your personal messanger, if you have something to say to the guy then walk down the street and tell him yourself" He was really pissed now and threatened to arrest me! I said "buddy I have 10 witnesses in here who saw exactly what happened and the idiot who started this is an attorney, are you ready to loose your job over this?" "Last I checked I am not a police officer and you are asking me to go conduct official police busineess on your behalf." The guy finally calmed down and realized I did nothing to him, he actually apologized and let me go back into the bar. Now my buddy was an Azz that night, should he have been tazed or should I have for not FOLLOWING A LAWFUL ORDER FROM A LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER?

JetBoatRich
07-10-2005, 02:17 PM
Driving on a suspended license :idea: obvious she had been pulled over before and should have known the drill :mad: but she wanted to argue from the beginning :idea: and then refuse to follow directions
Funny how the block the plate on the car, but when he calls it in, no problem hearing it :jawdrop:

bigd1
07-10-2005, 02:34 PM
should he have been tazed or should I have for not FOLLOWING A LAWFUL ORDER FROM A LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER?
Only if the video is going to end up on the web. :D :D

Some Kind Of Monster
07-10-2005, 02:48 PM
How many of those charges are serious felonies?
Assault on an officer???????????????

NuckinFutz
07-10-2005, 03:28 PM
Ask them, tell them, make them. She knew exactely what was going to happen if she didn't do as told. I have no sympathy. Once you watch two punk kids shoot and kill a fellow officer of your's after they just stole $14.00 in gas, you kind of lose your sense of humor for bullshit. By the way, every officer I know that carries a taser has to take a hit by it as part of training. I don't know of any officer that has died from being shocked. As far as the person in Vegas, I'd be willing to bet a toxicology on him showed he died from drugs and not the taser, but that story don't cut it on the 6:00 news.

Sane Asylum
07-10-2005, 03:34 PM
Are you f*ckin kiddin me......? Whatever happened to respect for the law. The issues within our "civilized" society are right there on that video. We chose, as drivers to obey the law when we signed up for a drivers license.
She's an ignorant, stupid, loud mouthed, ass wipin biatch that got more attention than she deserved. Taze away......
Did you also vote for Kerry???

BoatPI
07-10-2005, 03:45 PM
Listen to the nice police Officer when he gives you a lawful order. Gee, I wonder shy her drivers license was suspended?
And as far as dragging her out of her car goes. I recall a number of years ago I observed a CHP officer try that, he got his finger bitten off! Use the taser, keep your finger.
Shi# she got three warnings but persisted to tell the faimily where to go to perhaps free her from the police.