PDA

View Full Version : The British

dc96819
07-10-2005, 07:52 AM
The British people were against the US stand on terrorism.
I wonder if there attitute has changed.

canuck1
07-10-2005, 08:03 AM
?????????????

cdog
07-10-2005, 12:02 PM
The British people were against the US stand on terrorism.
I wonder if there attitute has changed.
Every stupid reporter kept talking about the brittish stiff upper lip. I think they're hiding some bad teeth under that stiff upper lip. :D

1978 Rogers
07-10-2005, 06:56 PM
Every stupid reporter kept talking about the brittish stiff upper lip. I think they're hiding some bad teeth under that stiff upper lip. :D
Very well said.

Jinga
07-11-2005, 08:46 AM
I don't think that the British were necessarily against the US stand on Terrorism. What they were against were the many killings of many people over war.
Terrorism is unfortunately going to be an ongoing issue. There is always going to be that one person that just wants to F*ck everyone and everything even if that means putting there own people into jeopardy.
Just my 2 cents though.

HOSS
07-11-2005, 08:49 AM
Thats a good 2 cents.

CrazyHippy
07-12-2005, 01:05 PM
I don't think that the British were necessarily against the US stand on Terrorism. What they were against were the many killings of many people over war.
Terrorism is unfortunately going to be an ongoing issue. There is always going to be that one person that just wants to F*ck everyone and everything even if that means putting there own people into jeopardy.
Just my 2 cents though.
The trouble i have is it is impossible to tell a civilian from a terrorist. On day the guy is Muhammed the camel farmer, the next he is Muhammed the human bomb. I personally would much rather we kill an extra camel farmer, than have one become a human bomb and kill 10 Marines.
BJH

HOSS
07-12-2005, 04:04 PM
I have no use for camels.

CrazyHippy
07-13-2005, 12:26 PM
I have no use for camels.
I hear if you shove a cactus up they're ass they'll spit at you :jawdrop:
BJH

HOSS
07-13-2005, 12:51 PM
Nah, strictly folklore. They spit no matter what.

Seadog
07-14-2005, 11:26 AM
Those in the loop in Britain and other intelligent nations (leaves the French out) have long recognized the problems with terrorism. The media likes to stir the pot by quoting the ignorance of the liberal fey. What the average ignoramus does not recognize is that this is not the act of poor, desperate victims of racism, it is often the act of middle class youths and college students who embrace the religion of hatred.
As much as they try to deny it, the Muslim religion has a strong basis in murder and meyhem. Westerners make a great holy target, but they are also known to attack opposing sects. If you look at the history of the middle east, our words assasin and thug come from Muslim sects that advocated murder as a means of domination. The followers of Al-Hassan would sneak into mosques and home in disquise to knife their enemies. While they would not commit suicide, they would allow theirselves to be captured and killed by their captors. The Thuggee religion was an offshoot of muslim and hindu religion that passed down a tradition of garrotting their enemies from father to son. They were a secret society that moved among their enemies to stike when convenient. Al Queda is nothing more than a current form of this variation of the muslim religion. This is a religeous war and until the muslim community unites in fighting this as much as anyone, we will not stop them.