PDA

View Full Version : cyclone marine

Ralph Brunt
07-10-2005, 09:31 AM
hey guys just got back from the long beach swap meet i talked to jim brock of cyclone speed and marine any body got any info on him and shop he talks a good game but then again i'm REALLY NEW at this jet boat thing any info is appreciated. thanks again ralph

slotracer
07-10-2005, 09:39 AM
i have been dealing with jim for about 3 years now what ever he says you can take to the bank. he's one straight up person to deal with. he will give you some of the best deals out there.
pat(slotracer) :D

ShutYaPieHole
07-10-2005, 10:05 AM
Cool Dude

BAE_557
07-10-2005, 10:36 AM
Jim has gone out of his way to help me numerous times. I have never been disappointed with anything that I have purchased from him.

tahitijet
07-10-2005, 12:00 PM
i got a rail kit from him off the boards here a few years back.. was very pleased.

Floored
07-10-2005, 12:02 PM
I would deal with Jim any day. He opened his shop after the races so I could get my parts. Great prices also.

Moneypitt
07-10-2005, 12:25 PM
Ditto, props, (er, I mean impellers) to Jim Brock ............MP

77charger
07-10-2005, 01:10 PM
good guy never bought from him but talked to him at races.Also has a boat that is really competitive in njba.He can find just about anyting you need though.

Cas
07-10-2005, 02:11 PM
ditto what everyone else has said. I bought a boat and a Place Diverter from him, both were everything he said and more. When we went down to pick up the boat, the fuel pump went out in our motorhome. Jim hung out for a couple of hours while we waited for the tow truck and then let us use his facilities to get the repair done.....Great guy!

Ralph Brunt
07-10-2005, 04:56 PM
thanx for all the info i guess i found my jet boat guy finally we talked at the swap meet about going through my pump in the winter an energizer kit and diverter he gave me a quote that was way cheaper than anybody else and i was just being cautious. i asked about adw in westminister and you said stay away and i have. thanx again all fellow hot boaters it's my first boat and i'm having fun so far i think i'm getting hooked i'd post pic's but dont know how. ralph ;)

marty722
07-10-2005, 06:46 PM
It did my pump on my Carrera and it's still running good. Would take my boat to him anytime.....

SPECTRABRENT
07-10-2005, 06:59 PM
JIm will take good care of you.
Brent

77charger
07-10-2005, 07:26 PM
thanx for all the info i guess i found my jet boat guy finally we talked at the swap meet about going through my pump in the winter an energizer kit and diverter he gave me a quote that was way cheaper than anybody else and i was just being cautious. i asked about adw in westminister and you said stay away and i have. thanx again all fellow hot boaters it's my first boat and i'm having fun so far i think i'm getting hooked i'd post pic's but dont know how. ralph ;)
you got that right stay away from adm!