View Full Version : Hey Raff!!!!!!

Rod-64
07-10-2005, 10:35 AM
You up?? You drunk dialing, Grey Goose swillin' dude you... :D :D
HOWS YOUR HEAD!!!!!!!!!
Sorry..........just had to yell............ :hammer2: :hammer2: :D

raff
07-10-2005, 10:51 AM
Actually, suprisingly, I feel good, just waiting around for the race to start.
Gotta love the potato base alcohol, does'nt leave too much of a hang over.
See ya
Mark out

Rod-64
07-10-2005, 10:53 AM
Glad to see your well..............Waiting for terry to get home so we can go to Havasu. Just watching the hurricane on CNN. :D

Mrs Luvnlife
07-10-2005, 10:54 AM
Actually, suprisingly, I feel good, just waiting around for the race to start.
Gotta love the potato base alcohol, does'nt leave too much of a hang over.
See ya
Mark out
:messedup: :messedup: :messedup:
:D :D :D

JetBoatRich
07-10-2005, 10:54 AM
You up?? You drunk dialing, Grey Goose swillin' dude you... :D :D
HOWS YOUR HEAD!!!!!!!!!
Sorry..........just had to yell............ :hammer2: :hammer2: :D
It was you they were calling :jawdrop: I believe Steve may have been more drunk :supp:

Mrs Luvnlife
07-10-2005, 12:13 PM
I believe Steve may have been more drunk :supp:
Ya think?? :D
Hey...we got lil Rich's hat. :)

LUVNLIFE
07-10-2005, 12:37 PM
There was def some drunk dialing going on with alot of yelling :D BTW we are keeping the hat :p :D Me and Shawn have come up with Steve's new nickname (HalletSteve). :p :D That was like a scared straight program :D

JetBoatRich
07-10-2005, 12:50 PM
Ya think?? :D
Hey...we got lil Rich's hat. :)
I know, you did not get the message from last night :hammerhea I called you some where on the way home :cool:

LUVNLIFE
07-10-2005, 01:09 PM
I know, you did not get the message from last night :hammerhea I called you some where on the way home :cool:
Was this more drunk dialing. We didn't get a call so I wonder who you woke up in the middle of the night. :jawdrop:

JetBoatRich
07-10-2005, 01:16 PM
Was this more drunk dialing. We didn't get a call so I wonder who you woke up in the middle of the night. :jawdrop:
LOL :D not sure, but I was using Scott's phone :rolleyes: what ever number you gave him :squiggle:

LUVNLIFE
07-10-2005, 03:42 PM
Tell him to check the number. Our phone didn't ring. Make sure he has my corrct home phone number. Thanks.

JetBoatRich
07-10-2005, 07:22 PM
Tell him to check the number. Our phone didn't ring. Make sure he has my corrct home phone number. Thanks.
Maybe it was the neighbors :supp:
Did you lite the TIKI torch's tonight :jawdrop:

LUVNLIFE
07-11-2005, 03:35 AM
Maybe it was the neighbors :supp:
Did you lite the TIKI torch's tonight :jawdrop:
All six next to the wall and let them go all night :rolleyes: Man that was crazy right there :confused:

JetBoatRich
07-11-2005, 03:52 AM
All six next to the wall and let them go all night :rolleyes: Man that was crazy right there :confused:
Living on the edge :rolleyes:

a catered life
07-11-2005, 06:26 AM
hey calle your lights too bright i cant sleep :eek:

Mrs Luvnlife
07-11-2005, 06:50 AM
Sorry...missed this, we did get your message. It musta been when we went to walk some party-goer's out....Cale just doesn't remember :messedup: , so Scott has the right number. Anyhow, he called earlier (after you guys left) and got all mushy in my ear :D :D....he's got the right #!! ;)

Mrs Luvnlife
07-11-2005, 06:54 AM
hey calle your lights too bright i cant sleep :eek:
Ya, just for paybacks I put all 6 tiki's right outside their window :devil: just to see the reaction!! :rolleyes: :notam:
Go figure, the noise and music was okay, but the tiki's....no can do?? :squiggle:

JetBoatRich
07-11-2005, 08:00 AM
Sorry...missed this, we did get your message. It musta been when we went to walk some party-goer's out....Cale just doesn't remember :messedup: , so Scott has the right number. Anyhow, he called earlier (after you guys left) and got all mushy in my ear :D :D....he's got the right #!! ;)
Scott is a mushy guy :hammerhea wonder if Deb knows :cool:

a catered life
07-11-2005, 09:36 AM
Ya, just for paybacks I put all 6 tiki's right outside their window :devil: just to see the reaction!! :rolleyes: :notam:
Go figure, the noise and music was okay, but the tiki's....no can do?? :squiggle:
some people hate to see others luvinlife ;)