PDA

View Full Version : So my cousin got me back

Boozer
07-10-2005, 01:10 PM
For writing all over him last night and taking some really f*cked up pictures. Except he didn't even mean to get me back, just did.
I woke up at 5am to a house full of smoke. I was choking and coughing and not knowing wtf was going on. I walk into the kitchen and I find the source of smoke.
My cousin, while drunk off his ass decided to make some top ramen. He got the water boiling and dumped the noodles into the pot then passed out. After an hour or so I imagine all the water boiled out and the noodles started to burn. When I finally pulled the pan off the burner there was nothing left but a black burnt up mess inside the pan.
Needless to say my house now wreaks of burnt food. The smell is stuck in my couches. and I cant get the smell out of my nose. This really sucks. But I guess I deserved it.

JetBoatRich
07-10-2005, 01:17 PM
Serve him the burnt food for dinner tonight :hammer2:

lost boy
07-10-2005, 01:18 PM
so post those pix you took of him. that will teach him!

Boozer
07-10-2005, 01:42 PM
so post those pix you took of him. that will teach him!
I'll have to check with topless before I can do that.

waterwitch
07-10-2005, 01:45 PM
Fabreeze.. works everytime

JetBoatRich
07-10-2005, 02:06 PM
I'll have to check with topless before I can do that.
They could be good :D if you have to ask her :rolleyes:

bigd1
07-10-2005, 02:38 PM
Those things are nasty even when they're not burt to a crisp.

mmered8299
07-10-2005, 03:48 PM
I did that trying to cook hard boiled eggs. Woke up to smoke and stench. Eggs on the ceiling. Pan melted on the stove. I didn't know where to start cleaning.

76ANTHONY
07-10-2005, 03:52 PM
i thought thats why god invented am/pm :D :D :coffeycup :D

Rexone
07-10-2005, 05:18 PM
For writing all over him last night and taking some really f*cked up pictures. Except he didn't even mean to get me back, just did.
I woke up at 5am to a house full of smoke. I was choking and coughing and not knowing wtf was going on. I walk into the kitchen and I find the source of smoke.
My cousin, while drunk off his ass decided to make some top ramen. He got the water boiling and dumped the noodles into the pot then passed out. After an hour or so I imagine all the water boiled out and the noodles started to burn. When I finally pulled the pan off the burner there was nothing left but a black burnt up mess inside the pan.
Needless to say my house now wreaks of burnt food. The smell is stuck in my couches. and I cant get the smell out of my nose. This really sucks. But I guess I deserved it.
Boozer try this with canned corn, it much more fragrant when burned than top ramin. :D

topless
07-11-2005, 08:58 AM
I'll have to check with topless before I can do that.Post away......just leave the one out where my face is near his ass. :2purples:

topless
07-11-2005, 09:00 AM
Fabreeze.. works everytimeJust for the record, his house smells like Febreeze.........even outside. I think he used a couple cases of the shit to get the smell out.

JetBoatRich
07-11-2005, 09:10 AM
Post away......just leave the one out where my face is near his ass. :2purples:
:jawdrop: what is going on over there :jawdrop:

Jungle Boy
07-11-2005, 09:17 AM
Hey Boozer, How the hell you been? I did that very same thing once in my camper trailer it near killed me. The pot was red hot and the handle had melted off by the the time I woke up. It don't smell all that great.

Keithb87
07-12-2005, 10:49 AM
Fabreeze.. works everytime
Do Not put it up your nose though.. :2purples:

HCS
07-12-2005, 10:51 AM
Better get a smoke detector. :jawdrop:

lewiville
07-12-2005, 10:57 AM
at least he didnt pee in the pot.