PDA

View Full Version : How to spin a twin turbine 50 footer...

bigd1
07-10-2005, 02:42 PM
http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=OL50_spin

LUVNLIFE
07-10-2005, 03:40 PM
Wow that's alot of boat to spin around. I couldn't tell did anyone get tossed out?

Sane Asylum
07-10-2005, 03:41 PM
That's a great vid.......!

bigd1
07-10-2005, 04:42 PM
I read somewhere that nobody got tossed out - it just got away from them at speed - pretty scary.

Sweet Addiction
07-10-2005, 05:37 PM
So whats the deal with all the smoke afterwards, guessing it blew up the engines.

DrewDown
07-10-2005, 05:56 PM
So whats the deal with all the smoke afterwards, guessing it blew up the engines.Steam from the water hitting the hot turbines/exhaust

Sweet Addiction
07-10-2005, 06:23 PM
I was thinking that after the post said twin turbine. Duh.

JetBoatRich
07-10-2005, 07:19 PM
looks like a wild ride :supp:

rivergoer
07-11-2005, 12:12 AM
i work on turbines what it most likely was is the driver jerking thottles bak and fourth fillin the plenum chamber up with fuel befor getting to the compressor stae the turbine r to burn th fuel and well not enough pressure to make it ignit so th engines die out a the fuel burns off n steam and lea out of the fuel ejetion port valve. if it was wer the engins would stll be running because the watter would hve bure through the mtor with the fuel and would not have effeced the motor like that. if you notid n power from the boat ater the spin. turbines have a 3 12 second te delay n a full off no throttle spee position. so the boat would have jet forwad but it did no they just flooded the plenum. i work on these though
http://www.mca-marines.org/leatherneck/Galleries/TrgG/images/13.jpg

HOSS
07-11-2005, 06:00 AM
i work on turbines what it most likely was is the driver jerking thottles bak and fourth fillin the plenum chamber up with fuel befor getting to the compressor stae the turbine r to burn th fuel and well not enough pressure to make it ignit so th engines die out a the fuel burns off n steam and lea out of the fuel ejetion port valve. if it was wer the engins would stll be running because the watter would hve bure through the mtor with the fuel and would not have effeced the motor like that. if you notid n power from the boat ater the spin. turbines have a 3 12 second te delay n a full off no throttle spee position. so the boat would have jet forwad but it did no they just flooded the plenum. i work on these though
I hope your better at working on them then spelling. Cause thats some phucked up sheet to read.

sigepmock
07-11-2005, 06:25 AM
I hope your better at working on them then spelling. Cause thats some phucked up sheet to read.
I was thinking the same thing :crossx:

PalapaHead
07-11-2005, 08:15 AM
Umm, are you sure it wasnt the Flux Capacitor just needing more garbage to fuel it? :hammerhea

Kachina26
07-12-2005, 07:00 PM
And that's the reason my brother refused to ride in military aircraft :D I thinks our friend likes to drink while posting, I bet he knows his shiznit!
Semper Fi! Oo Rah!
Thanx for your service!

Member: 7673
07-12-2005, 07:18 PM
Umm, are you sure it wasnt the Flux Capacitor just needing more garbage to fuel it? :hammerhea
Now that is some FUNNY Sh!t. :220v:

piper
07-12-2005, 07:23 PM
Hey rivergoer maybe you need to do the MCI on ABC's for Marines. :hammerhea

Jbb
07-12-2005, 07:24 PM
:D :D :D

Liquid Courage
07-12-2005, 07:35 PM
The old Twin Stepped Team Virgin Cig....
http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=Lapdance1

rivergoer
07-12-2005, 10:39 PM
yeah i know the spelling and stuff sucks i need to stop using this rubber travel keyboard thing,half the time it puts extra leters on then sometimes it doesnt put any on,maybe i should proof read as well. as well as the drunk posting well yeah sometimes well most times,thats all there is to do out here. sorry for being a drunk illiterate yoohoo :hammerhea :)

piper
07-12-2005, 10:43 PM
yeah i know the spelling and stuff sucks i need to stop using this rubber travel keyboard thing,half the time it puts extra leters on then sometimes it doesnt put any on,maybe i should proof read as well. as well as the drunk posting well yeah sometimes well most times,thats all there is to do out here. sorry for being a drunk illiterate yoohoo :hammerhea :)
Nah, don't worry about it. Just razzling you. I understand that it can get boring out there. Shi t I got bored with the buymedrinky girls quick.

Miss Perfect
07-12-2005, 10:48 PM
We like you just the way you are! :)