PDA

View Full Version : smoked a cig in havasu

Fast Freddy
05-02-2006, 02:01 PM
so i checked out all the boats at the desert storm poker run this weekend and one of the boats that i liked the best was this 38 foot cigarette top gun. i took these pix of this boat from the top of the london bridge on friday as he was passing thru the channel. on saturday after the poker run had ended all the race boats were out on the water mixing it up with the wannabes like me. i was just cruising along with my wife in my 25 foot open bow nordic rage at about 40 mph with the bimini up when this cig started to pass by me. i quickly realized this was the boat i took pix of the day b4 so i pulled up beside him to match his speed. he was doin about 50 mph. i let him know that i wanted to race him despite the fact that my bimini was up and thats when i pulled the trigger on that top gun and hit a top speed of 80 mph real quick like. i noticed my bimini was starting to take flight so i figured i better slow down a bit before all hell broke loose, lol. he caught back up to me and i decided to give him one more chance because i couldn't believe i had just smoked a cig, lol. so again i ran him from a 50 roll and let him get the jump on me this time. thats when i lit up my supercharger and hot boxed him down the river and smoked his stogie. at this point my bimini suffered some damage as the main frame got bent. i took my boat over to nordic boats on my monday and they fixed it up like it was brand new again (thanx 2 lonnie and donnie 4 hookin me up). anyway, the look on the owners face of that cig was priceless when he saw that he was gettin smoked by a family ski boat with a open bow and the bimini up. we were definately hitting some BIG azz waves and it must have been pretty wild for him to see my boat FLY-N-HI out of the water like that. btw, that would be the name of my boat in case any of you peeps happened to see me out on the H2O.......

Cole Trickle
05-02-2006, 02:11 PM
That is Cigs new economy/Hybrid model
Twin electric/4cylinder engines from the toyota Prius.
It's pretty sweet and tops out at about 45mph;) :crossx:
Still cost's close to 350K but it's friends with the enviroment :p

Magic34
05-02-2006, 02:24 PM
LMAO.
That is my buddys' boat!

H20 Toie
05-02-2006, 03:37 PM
Guess he should have started both engines :)

Ziggy
05-02-2006, 03:51 PM
Or pushed the throttles past the halfway mark :p

Jordy
05-02-2006, 03:57 PM
Or pushed the throttles past the halfway mark :p
Probably didn't want to waste fuel beating up on a Nordic. No challenge in that. :D :D :D

boats&bars
05-02-2006, 03:58 PM
lit up the supercharger ehhh someone is day dreaming!!!!!!

Havasu Hangin'
05-02-2006, 03:58 PM
A Cig is made for 4'-6'ers...
...so now you have to race him to Catalina.
:D

dicudmore
05-02-2006, 04:01 PM
he does have big HP in that for a 25' Nordic

Jordy
05-02-2006, 04:01 PM
Yeah, you know, Mad Max style. Hit the switch and turned on the blower. :)

Ziggy
05-02-2006, 04:04 PM
Probably didn't want to waste fuel beating up on a Nordic. No challenge in that. :D :D :D
At least FF left the lake feeling good about his boat :)
I can't say much cuz 80 is well out of my boats range.
At first I thought the thread was going to be about Marlburo's.

hoolign
05-02-2006, 04:06 PM
This reminds me of when I was 16 and beat a Corvette with my 72 Capri ...for about 3.4 seconds I actually thought the Capri was fast... I thought he was laughing at my licence plate holder :p

H20 Toie
05-02-2006, 04:13 PM
Yep there are sure some big azz waves in havasu

boats&bars
05-02-2006, 04:15 PM
and my 25' daycruiser does 80 on the trailer. gonna put a turbo on the trailer so it gets me home faster, Ill just light it up... :rollside:

Fast Freddy
05-02-2006, 04:19 PM
At least FF left the lake feeling good about his boat :)
At first I thought the thread was going to be about Marlburo's
lol, Ziggy you know that cig was not the only boat i raced on saturday. earlier in the afternoon before i had my bimini up i raced this 40 foot advantage poker run you seen here in the pic below (got this pic from another post on this site). i did the same thing i did with that 38 foot top gun against him. i gave him 2 chances and both times i walked him. i had my bimini down when i raced him and we raced for a longer distance than i did against the cig. i had to resort to some pretty fancy driving to give him a run for his money though because the water was rough and again my boat was catching some BIG air. when i first pulled up next to his starboard side to get his attention so we could race each other (he has an enclosed cockpit) > our boats were so close together it was downright scary; but then when i hit the throttle and pulled away from him the distance that i put between our boats made me feel a whole lot better because that boat was so damn BIG i was scared of gettin run over by it, lol

hoolign
05-02-2006, 04:22 PM
and my 25' daycruiser does 80 on the trailer. gonna put a turbo on the trailer so it gets me home faster, Ill just light it up... :rollside:
pssst "spool" it up...

C-2
05-02-2006, 04:26 PM
Am I the only one who sees vultures swarming overhead. Or are they just crows? :idea: :)

hoolign
05-02-2006, 04:28 PM
Am I the only one who sees vultures swarming overhead. Or are they just crows? :idea: :)
Harbringers of doom :rollside:

boats&bars
05-02-2006, 04:39 PM
you do realize that you are comparing apples to oranges right? that 40 advantage is a 120plus mile an hour boat right? the oly way that your nordic is faster tha the 40' advantage is if you drop it from an airplane..... just my 02 cents :rollside:

PhantomChaos
05-02-2006, 04:48 PM
so i checked out all the boats at the desert storm poker run this weekend and one of the boats that i liked the best was this 38 foot cigarette top gun. i took these pix of this boat from the top of the london bridge on friday as he was passing thru the channel. on saturday after the poker run had ended all the race boats were out on the water mixing it up with the wannabes like me. i was just cruising along with my wife in my 25 foot open bow nordic rage at about 40 mph with the bimini up when this cig started to pass by me. i quickly realized this was the boat i took pix of the day b4 so i pulled up beside him to match his speed. he was doin about 50 mph. i let him know that i wanted to race him despite the fact that my bimini was up and thats when i pulled the trigger on that top gun and hit a top speed of 80 mph real quick like. i noticed my bimini was starting to take flight so i figured i better slow down a bit before all hell broke loose, lol. he caught back up to me and i decided to give him one more chance because i couldn't believe i had just smoked a cig, lol. so again i ran him from a 50 roll and let him get the jump on me this time. thats when i lit up my supercharger and hot boxed him down the river and smoked his stogie. at this point my bimini suffered some damage as the main frame got bent. i took my boat over to nordic boats on my monday and they fixed it up like it was brand new again (thanx 2 lonnie and donnie 4 hookin me up). anyway, the look on the owners face of that cig was priceless when he saw that he was gettin smoked by a family ski boat with a open bow and the bimini up. were were definately hitting some BIG azz waves and it must have been pretty wild for him to see my boat FLY-N-HI out of the water like that. btw, that would be the name of my boat in case any of you peeps happened to see me out on the H2O.......
That's Tom and Shannon Whittam......and that boat has twin 1000hp+ blower motors and #6 drives and easily does 105 or more, but takes more than 500 feet to get from 40-80mph. Nice try! :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

Ziggy
05-02-2006, 04:49 PM
lol, Ziggy you know that cig was not the only boat i raced on saturday. earlier in the afternoon before i had my bimini up i raced this 40 foot advantage poker run you seen here in the pic below (got this pic from another post on this site). i did the same thing i did with that 38 foot top gun against him. i gave him 2 chances and both times i walked him. i had my bimini down when i raced him and we raced for a longer distance than i did against the cig. i had to resort to some pretty fancy driving to give him a run for his money though because the water was rough and again my boat was catching some BIG air. when i first pulled up next to his starboard side to get his attention so we could race each other (he has an enclosed cockpit) > our boats were so close together it was downright scary; but then when i hit the throttle and pulled away from him the distance that i put between our boats made me feel a whole lot better because that boat was so damn BIG i was scared of gettin run over by it, lol
I have no doubt your boat is fast-80+ is fast to me and it says so in your sigline.....but Boat&Bars puts it plainly that its doubtful these big guys were giving you all they have, one deep 10 second throttle blip and its $75 in fuel for them.

Fast Freddy
05-02-2006, 04:59 PM
you do realize that you are comparing apples to oranges right? that 40 advantage is a 120plus mile an hour boat right? the oly way that your nordic is faster tha the 40' advantage is if you drop it from an airplane..... just my 02 cents :rollside:
yes, i know that both of these boats are capable of speeds of 120 mph when equipped with that much horsepower and put on a diet. i don't think that either one of these boats had enough horsepower to bust 100 mph though because if they did then it would not take them a mile to reach that speed from a 50 mph roll. i raced that 40 foot advantage for at least 1 mile in distance both times and when i jumped out in front of him by several boat links i held that position in front of him for a mile each time. so how come he never passed me???
one word: WEIGHT
that 40 foot advantage weighs well over 10,000 lbs and that doesn't include god knows how much gas he was carrying in that boat. from the passengers i could see hangin out the back of that enclosed cockpit it looked to me like he was carrying at least 5 passengers on board as well. i bet that boat was pushin close to 12,500 lbs with all the gas, people and gear he had on board.
as far as my 25 foot nordic goes it weighs a mere 3,900 lbs with the whipplecharger supercharger & intercooler and the dual ram imco hydraulic steering. this makes for instantaneous throttle response and very quick acceleration in a 25 foot boat. the stepped hull only enhances this effect.
i will admit if i had to race these boats from copper canyon to havasu springs they would have beat me though. the water was just way to rough and i had to get in and out of the throttle to time my wave jumping so as to avoid excessive chine walking. i don't have trim tabs and need them if i want to go any faster, especially in rough water.

boats&bars
05-02-2006, 05:00 PM
fast freddy ppppplease tell me that you and your wife were wearing lifeline jackets at those speeds ......... Its cool to have a fast boat but it does you no good from a coffin........ :idea:

Quality Time
05-02-2006, 05:03 PM
That's Tom and Shannon Whittam......and that boat has twin 1000hp+ blower motors and #6 drives and easily does 105 or more, but takes more than 500 feet to get from 40-80mph. Nice try! :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
Yep, he was doing circles around us on the way to the Isthmus. Fast, he let you off easy :rollside:

ELIMINAT THIS
05-02-2006, 05:05 PM
I know this boat and owner well,are you sure he was racing because 80 mph aint even close to its top speed. :rolleyes: :)

boats&bars
05-02-2006, 05:06 PM
Case Closed!!!!!! :cry:

No Name
05-02-2006, 05:08 PM
If the Cigarette had 496s I can believe that, it takes some power to get that boat over 80 mph. But this second boat you are referring to, there is no way at 86 mph that boat would have just blown right by. Are you sure he even knew you were there or maybe was just ignoring you.

PhantomChaos
05-02-2006, 05:16 PM
Tom's motors when they were in his Hustler....... :220v: :220v: :220v:
http://www.scopeinfo.com/images/2003-SCOPE%20-Poker-Run/DSC00601.jpg

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
05-02-2006, 05:30 PM
Ill run all them big boats...............in the quarter mile:D jusss playn;)
I did see a 24ft HTm run at firebird this weekend. This guy was running 10.13@115 in the quarter mile :2purples: :eek: :2purples: :eek: You guys should have seen this thing get on plane:eek: That boat was wicked but then again he had a1471 blower and a very light htm layup for racing. Very fast I must say.......

Fast Freddy
05-02-2006, 05:37 PM
If the Cigarette had 496s I can believe that, it takes some power to get that boat over 80 mph. But this second boat you are referring to, there is no way at 86 mph that boat would have just blown right by. Are you sure he even knew you were there or maybe was just ignoring you.
ohh that advantage definately knew i was there. how could he miss me the 1st time when i pulled up next to him within 30 feet of his starboard side on the 1st race and then pulled out in front of him by several boat lengths. when i slowed down and let him catch me for the 2nd race those dudes you see hangin out the back of the boat in that pic i posted earlier were throwin me the horns and wavin me on to race again. i could tell they were excited to see my boat flyin out of the water from side to side all wild like as my boat was airborne BIG time. so on the 2nd race i let em have it again. i hit the throttle and set the afterburner in motion and man let me tell you it was the greatest feeling in the world to know that i could pull on that boat like that from a roll. again if we would have stayed in it for more than the 1 mile than we did on each race i am sure he would have passed me and that would have been the end of that. but that is not what happened and so with that said i feel pretty damn good about what me and my lil ski boat were able to accomplish. my boat sure as hell aint no mega-buck offshore power boat. at best its a ski boat on steroids. all the boat mags call boats like mine sport boats but i call them muscle boats. bottom line i had fun and i feel that i got these guys attention and that was all i wanted to do. give em something to think about and make them think twice about a smaller less equipped boat. having the right boat is only half the equation, the driver is the other half of the equation. and in my boat let me tell you to run with those BIG boats in that water was a challenge and to come away from it in front and still in one peice i feel i made my point.

Mardonzi
05-02-2006, 05:37 PM
Smoked Nordic....Case Closed!!!!!! :cry:
Seems to be the latest hobby in my neck of the woods.....(poking fun at TnB)

PhantomChaos
05-02-2006, 05:42 PM
Fast Freddy.....as long as you're having a great time! Just don't lose it during a flight. Be safe! :)

Havasu47
05-02-2006, 05:49 PM
so i checked out all the boats at the desert storm poker run this weekend and one of the boats that i liked the best was this 38 foot cigarette top gun. i took these pix of this boat from the top of the london bridge on friday as he was passing thru the channel. on saturday after the poker run had ended all the race boats were out on the water mixing it up with the wannabes like me. i was just cruising along with my wife in my 25 foot open bow nordic rage at about 40 mph with the bimini up when this cig started to pass by me. i quickly realized this was the boat i took pix of the day b4 so i pulled up beside him to match his speed. he was doin about 50 mph. i let him know that i wanted to race him despite the fact that my bimini was up and thats when i pulled the trigger on that top gun and hit a top speed of 80 mph real quick like. i noticed my bimini was starting to take flight so i figured i better slow down a bit before all hell broke loose, lol. he caught back up to me and i decided to give him one more chance because i couldn't believe i had just smoked a cig, lol. so again i ran him from a 50 roll and let him get the jump on me this time. thats when i lit up my supercharger and hot boxed him down the river and smoked his stogie. at this point my bimini suffered some damage as the main frame got bent. i took my boat over to nordic boats on my monday and they fixed it up like it was brand new again (thanx 2 lonnie and donnie 4 hookin me up). anyway, the look on the owners face of that cig was priceless when he saw that he was gettin smoked by a family ski boat with a open bow and the bimini up. were were definately hitting some BIG azz waves and it must have been pretty wild for him to see my boat FLY-N-HI out of the water like that. btw, that would be the name of my boat in case any of you peeps happened to see me out on the H2O.......
LMFAO!!!!! I was with Tom all weekend and drove his boat Thurs checking some trim, prop rotation, and rpm stuff, comparing his #6 drives to another twin step with XR's and 750 HP carbureted motors (he would smoke you too!!!). 5200 is 106 mph and 4 lbs boost. This boat accelerates harder than almost any boat I have driven. I seriously doubt he was racing you!! :D My son and daughter rode with Tom and Shannon all day Saturday and during the Poker Run. Once they got the white flag they ran between 90 and 106 all the way to the Springs. Nice try!!!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Fast Freddy
05-02-2006, 05:55 PM
you know just because these guys have these BIG high $$$ boats don't mean that you can let them walk all over you. they still got to earn my respect. and if they wanna say that they didn't give it all they had when i threw down the challenge to race me because they feel that my boat was not in there league or worth their time then i really feel sorry for them because the reality is from a 50 mph roll both of these boats got beat in a 1 mile race. and with that said i aint tryin to cause no trouble here or make any enemies on this site. let me be the 1st to say if i had the $$$ i would luv to own a 38 foot top gun cigarette. its without a doubt one of the sexiest boats i have ever seen on the H2O. i would just make damn sure that if i owned a boat like that it could run at least 100 mph though, so.......

Havasu47
05-02-2006, 06:04 PM
you know just because these guys have these BIG high $$$ boats don't mean that you can let them walk all over you. they still got to earn my respect. and if they wanna say that they didn't give it all they had when i threw down the challenge to race me because they feel that my boat was not in there league or worth their time then i really feel sorry for them because the reality is from a 50 mph roll both of these boats got beat in a 1 mile race.
OMG We are cracking up here!!! You earn respect by not blowing smoke up peoples a$$.
My son is sitting next to me and Tom just called me on the phone. They have no recollection of some Nordic with his bimini top flapping in the breeze at 80 MPH. :rolleyes:
After 1 mile all you would see is the remnants of his roost!! :D
As Tom was saying goodbye on the phone (laughing histerically) I think his words were "I guess we'll have to look for FLY-N-HI next time we are at Havasu".
I want in on any bet going for a 50 MPH roll for 1 mile race with you and that Cig. I need some gas money!! :rollside:

Quality Time
05-02-2006, 06:09 PM
You are right, running hard long enough to think you won and break your bimini IS proving a point, your a statistic waiting to happen. Like Phantom said, don't loose it in flight.

Havasu47
05-02-2006, 06:09 PM
Maybe they were hanging back behind you waiting to see if you'd crash. ;)
LMFAO!!!!!

Grinnin'B
05-02-2006, 06:15 PM
[QUOTE=Fast Freddy]you know just because these guys have these BIG high $$$ boats don't mean that you can let them walk all over you. they still got to earn my respect.
Brotha,
As a guy that grew up in boats from ski to blown gas hydro, to building a triple digit 32SS(in process now) this is all about respect. The truth is no one will EVER know what is what other than the two drivers. The reality is waving a flag saying HAHA I smoked you is HUGE instigation for a pissing contest. I love that you've got a smokin little hot rod. And respect or not F*%# with a big dog and at least 1 out of 10 times your gonna get bit, most likely from the dog you didnt see around the corner.
You know the deal..... ALWAYS someone bigger and badder Its just a matter of time.
The thing I like about HBers is mutual respect.
Rock Out, Hip Hop, Country out WHATEVER just go fast and have fun.
Are ya Grinnin?
I am

NOCTURNAL
05-02-2006, 06:16 PM
Hey FF - You sound like many guys I saw in the early 90's with 5.0 Mustangs. They all thought they owned a race car. They all seemed to drive like a-holes also - kinda like you running so close to some of the boats that even you thought it was unsafe.
No one likes 25' lake lice.

Havasu47
05-02-2006, 06:19 PM
We figured it out!!! While you were "racing him" at 80 his wife was in the cabin making them sandwiches and he didn't want the mustard to spill on the carpet!!! :D

AZJD
05-02-2006, 06:20 PM
Have you seen the hardware on that Advantage? It must weigh somewhere in the neighborhood of 15,000lb's.......thats like running your tow vehicle against the Danger Zone tow rig!

Grinnin'B
05-02-2006, 06:22 PM
LMAO Grey Poupon anyone.....Hony FOCK him I making chicken salad.

Grinnin'B
05-02-2006, 06:29 PM
Hey Quality. Have you checked Just left the factory??? 32ss MCOB w525's not my color scheme and thats where I am goin. Talking to builders right now for the power. I am thinkin' custom EFI 750's with imco shorty's. Cant wait.... is it 07 yet???
B

Fast Freddy
05-02-2006, 06:37 PM
OMG We are cracking up here!!! You earn respect by not blowing smoke up peoples a$$.
My son is sitting next to me and Tom just called me on the phone. They have no recollection of some Nordic with his bimini top flapping in the breeze at 80 MPH. :rolleyes:
After 1 mile all you would see is the remnants of his roost!! :D
As Tom was saying goodbye on the phone (laughing histerically) I think his words were "I guess we'll have to look for FLY-N-HI next time we are at Havasu".
I want in on any bet going for a 50 MPH roll for 1 mile race with you and that Cig. I need some gas money!! :rollside:
Havasu47 - you know what you probably are right in that the cig i raced was not the one i have shown in the 1st pic i posted at the start of this here thread. there were alot of cigs at the desert storm poker run and i took lots of photos of them. in the pix you see below here you see some other cigs that i took pix of and that somebody else on this site took pix of. all of these boats look the same to me. they just plain out look fast and sexy as can be. kinda like your favorite stripper. so pardon me if i have insulted you and your possee by claiming that i raced your boat and beat it with my ski boat, lol. it could have easily just have been one of these other cigs i have posted a pic of here below. the cig i raced had lots of people on board. 4 people as i recall. it most definately was a top gun though because i remember reading that on the side of the boat because i wanted to know for sure what kind of cigarette boat i was about to show my wake. so apparently it wasn't your cigarette i raced then. so maybe you can help me determine from these pix whose top gun it was?
as far the 40 foot advantage goes there was no mistaking that boat. how many enclosed cockpit 40 foot poker runs did you guys see at havasu over the weekend? i was up and down that river all day saturday and sunday from havasu springs all the way to needles and the one i posted the pic of earlier in this thread is the only one i saw and raced.

GRUNION
05-02-2006, 06:42 PM
This is some funny shit I hope this thread last a while.

Fast Freddy
05-02-2006, 06:48 PM
This is some funny shit I hope this thread last a while.
GRUNION, lol me 2

Havasu47
05-02-2006, 06:50 PM
Havasu47 - you know what you probably are right in that the cig i raced was not the one i have shown in the 1st pic i posted at the start of this here thread. there were alot of cigs at the desert storm poker run and i took lots of photos of them. in the pix you see below here you see some other cigs that i took pix of and that somebody else on this site took pix of. all of these boats look the same to me. they just plain out look fast and sexy as can be. kinda like your favorite stripper. so pardon me if i have insulted you and your possee by claiming that i raced your boat and beat it with my ski boat, lol. it could have easily just have been one of these other cigs i have posted a pic of here below. the cig i raced had lots of people on board. 4 people as i recall. it most definately was a top gun though because i remember reading that on the side of the boat because i wanted to know for sure what kind of cigarette boat i was about to show my wake. so apparently it wasn't your cigarette i raced then. so maybe you can help me determine from these pix whose top gun it was?
as far the 40 foot advantage goes there was no mistaking that boat. how many enclosed cockpit 40 foot poker runs did you guys see at havasu over the weekend? i was up and down that river all day saturday and sunday from havasu springs all the way to needles and the one i posted the pic of earlier in this thread is the only one i saw and raced.
No insult taken, more fun laughing about it anyway!! The first pic is a Gladiator and the next one is Dan's 35' twin step. Neither are Top Gun's and probably didn't beat them either. :cry: :cry:
One important thing about racing...... the other guy actually has to be racing too :rolleyes:

H20 Toie
05-02-2006, 06:51 PM
Pick me Pick me
The second pic is my boat, i did have 4 people in the boat.
Dam i hate it when i get in a race and don't even know it.
Dude please don't stop this is cracking me up.

H20 Toie
05-02-2006, 06:52 PM
:
One important thing about racing...... the other guy actually has to be racing too :rolleyes:
:) :) :) :) :)

Havasu47
05-02-2006, 06:53 PM
BTW.... Nordics are very nice boats, no disrespect to your boat. Just be carefull what you claim around here, it can jump up and bite you! :D

PhantomChaos
05-02-2006, 06:53 PM
Well.....that first new pics is a 36 Gladiator with marinized GM crate motors. The second pic is a 35 TopGun with HP 500's.....not sure why they also called the 35 a Top Gun....but it's a sweet boat!

H20 Toie
05-02-2006, 06:54 PM
Well.....that first new pics is a 36 Gladiator with marinized GM crate motors. The second pic is a 35 TopGun with HP 500's.....not sure why they also called the 35 a Top Gun....but it's a sweet boat!
Mine doesn't say Top Gun it is a Playboy
Thanks for the compliment

Havasu47
05-02-2006, 06:55 PM
C'mon Nort... KEEP UP!!!

PhantomChaos
05-02-2006, 06:56 PM
C'mon Nort... KEEP UP!!!
I had to feed the dog!!! :) :) :)

H20 Toie
05-02-2006, 06:58 PM
ok who's boat is next? pick Tim's he was only running one engine maybe you smoked him :)

PhantomChaos
05-02-2006, 06:58 PM
Dang....I thought I remembered that it said TG......oh well! I sit corrected! Are you sure? :) :) :) :) :)

Havasu47
05-02-2006, 07:02 PM
ok who's boat is next? pick Tim's he was only running one engine maybe you smoked him :)
I heard he smoked Bobbit too!

PhantomChaos
05-02-2006, 07:02 PM
He probably smoked me........I've got the condo on the water and a bad thingamabob!

Havasu Hangin'
05-02-2006, 07:05 PM
Since mine never came out of storage, he can post a picture of my boat and say he smoked it!

Panic Button
05-02-2006, 07:06 PM
No, it was my 415hp (x2) Cig... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Havasu47
05-02-2006, 07:08 PM
One time, at band camp...............
I smoked a Cig........

H20 Toie
05-02-2006, 07:10 PM
No, it was my 415hp (x2) Cig... :cry: :cry: :cry:
Of course i can see why he would confuse your boat and mine :p
Hey FF why don't you come out to catalina this weekend and smoke me there and back. :)

Jordy
05-02-2006, 07:12 PM
Well.....that first new pics is a 36 Gladiator with marinized GM crate motors.
Is that Jeffrey's old boat??? Someone got a steal on that one. :idea:
This thread is cracking me up... Hey FF, did you beat me too??? I've only got 300 hp a side but don't remember a No-dick going by with a bimini up. You must be fast because I was hauling ass when I passed you. :D
Were you in the poker run or just out there on the course getting in everyone's way being the "fringe" boater??? :idea:

BadKachina
05-02-2006, 07:13 PM
Dang....I thought I remembered that it said TG......oh well! I sit corrected! Are you sure? :) :) :) :) :)
I thought it said 35 Twin Step. It is hard to read though, the cursive writing is hard to make out going 80 in a Nordic. :) Seriously this thread is pretty entertaining, FF there's always a bigger faster boat, I was breaking in a motor this weekend so I guess everyone that passed me kicked my ass.
BTW, I passed two or three people in the channel at idle, form zero to 800 rpm I was smokin just about everybody. I spent more time in nuetral waiting for the people in front of me to move so I wouldn't run up the back end of them............. :)

Fast Freddy
05-02-2006, 07:13 PM
lol, now that is some funny chit right there H2O Toie.

Jrocket
05-02-2006, 07:14 PM
Fringe Boater.....oh man Bob Teague had me bust'n up on that one.

boats&bars
05-02-2006, 07:16 PM
I say fast freddie comes to elsinore and races my buddies gayliner ,its got checkers and a chrome air filter so :220v: its gotta be fast.

Ziggy
05-02-2006, 07:18 PM
I smoked a Cig........
Menthol 100's???? or badass style filterless camels??? :p

Jordy
05-02-2006, 07:19 PM
You know, now that you mention it, I did hand Predator his ass on the way back from card stop 1. Granted he locked up a blower and was limping back on one engine, but I waved at him and he waved back. That mf'er wanted some of me!!! :D :D :D

PhantomChaos
05-02-2006, 07:20 PM
......... in nuetral waiting for the people in front of me to move so I wouldn't run up the back end of them............. :)
I bet Jay was hoping for that! HI JAY!!!! :) :) :)

H20 Toie
05-02-2006, 07:20 PM
I thought it said 35 Twin Step. It is hard to read though, the cursive writing is hard to make out going 80 in a Nordic. :) Seriously this thread is pretty entertaining, FF there's always a bigger faster boat, I was breaking in a motor this weekend so I guess everyone that passed me kicked my ass.
BTW, I passed two or three people in the channel at idle, form zero to 800 rpm I was smokin just about everybody. I spent more time in nuetral waiting for the people in front of me to move so I wouldn't run up the back end of them............. :)
It says 35 Cigarette TS and yes it is hard to read.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2573legs.jpg

Fast Freddy
05-02-2006, 07:22 PM
so i take it this is your cig that i took this pic of from the top of the london bridge then? well one thing is for sure this is definately not the cig i smoked because this boat is just way to pimp to loose to a NODICK. man i sure did take alot of pix of those cigs while i was in havasu. i must have penis envy, lol. its no wonder that when that top gun went to pass me that i pulled the trigger on him and hot boxed his stogie

Panic Button
05-02-2006, 07:25 PM
That's a Cafe

PhantomChaos
05-02-2006, 07:27 PM
so i take it this is your cig that i took this pic of from the top of the london bridge then? well one thing is for sure this is definately not the cig i smoked because this boat is just way to pimp to loose to a nordic. man i sure did take alot of pix of those cigs while i was in havasu. i must have penis envy, lol. its no wonder that when that top gun went to pass me that i pulled the trigger on him and hot boxed his stogie
LOL.....no, that's the guy that stole H20 Toie's spot on the beach in front of the Nautical.....small world!!!

BadKachina
05-02-2006, 07:27 PM
You know, now that you mention it, I did hand Predator his ass on the way back from card stop 1. Granted he locked up a blower and was limping back on one engine, but I waved at him and he waved back. That mf'er wanted some of me!!! :D :D :D
I don't care who you are, that's funny. :)

Jordy
05-02-2006, 07:33 PM
LOL.....no, that's the guy that stole H20 Toie's spot on the beach in front of the Nautical.....small world!!!
Yeah, and he blew a motor. No wonder FF hotboxed him (which incidentally sounds rather gay when it's one guy talking about doing that to another guy). :notam:

H20 Toie
05-02-2006, 07:33 PM
Now that would be funny. oh and make sense he blew a motor on sat.
Come FF we need to know more.

H20 Toie
05-02-2006, 07:34 PM
damm Jordy to fast for me

boats&bars
05-02-2006, 07:35 PM
did anyone go back to the first start of the thread huh huh he said wanna be
sounds like fast freddie needs to sell that plane and buy a faster boat

Panic Button
05-02-2006, 07:35 PM
35' Cafe, 35' Playboy, 36' Gladiator, 38' Top Gun, 38' Top Gun Twin Step, 39' Top Gun Unlimited.... He saw the Cig Oval and got confused...

Fast Freddy
05-02-2006, 07:36 PM
Menthol 100's???? or badass style filterless camels??? :p
well i don't remember seeing any camel toe on the boat because there was way to much sausage on the boat so seeing how bad i humped that cig i am gonna have to say it was the queer azz filtered camels

H20 Toie
05-02-2006, 07:41 PM
well i don't remember seeing any camel toe on the boat because there was way to much sausage on the boat so seeing how bad i humped that cig i am gonna have to say it was the queer azz filtered camels
Really i don't remember seeing any pics of your badass Nordic with torn top at all, but wait maybe i have a couple pics
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2573DSC01364.JPG

Havasu47
05-02-2006, 07:41 PM
There's a boat in that pic?? :D

Nord
05-02-2006, 07:42 PM
I just caught up with this thread.........Funny shit here!!! :cool:

H20 Toie
05-02-2006, 07:43 PM
There's a boat in that pic?? :D
i told you it was hard to read :)

Fast Freddy
05-02-2006, 07:44 PM
Yeah, and he blew a motor. No wonder FF hotboxed him (which incidentally sounds rather gay when it's one guy talking about doing that to another guy). :notam:
Fast Freddys NODICK boat cums complete with the wife on board. she is the navigator and calls all the shotz so i blame it all on her. she did say that i pulled the trigger a lil quick on that top gun though. so yeah maybe i did cum to fast but hey i hear that TEAM CRC cat had premature ejaculation too, so F em.......

boats&bars
05-02-2006, 07:45 PM
why dont you offer to run one of the 6 boats that you raced this weekend, take photos and then share with the rest of the us, im sure any one of them would be up for it ..... any takers?????????

Jordy
05-02-2006, 07:47 PM
Fast Freddys NODICK boat cums complete with the wife on board. she is the navigator and calls all the shotz so i blame it all on her her
So was she the one typing the comment about you hotboxing another dude or was that you at the helm of your bench racing keyboard. :idea:
Oh, and seeing how fast you are, didn't you beat Predator too??? Probably Gone Again too, right??? Put his ass on the trailer I'll bet. I know he wasn't going very fast on Saturday. ;)

Jordy
05-02-2006, 07:48 PM
why dont you offer to run one of the 6 boats that you raced this weekend, take photos and then share with the rest of the us, im sure any one of them would be up for it ..... any takers?????????
Granted I don't have my Cig yet, but I'll race him and I'm not very far away either. I'm only running 300 hp a side and am in a bigger boat. What do you say FF, want to come teach me a lesson too??? :D :D :D
Turn on the switch to Mad Max your blower and light up that afterburner. :D :D :D

BadKachina
05-02-2006, 07:54 PM
Granted I don't have my Cig yet, but I'll race him and I'm not very far away either. I'm only running 300 hp a side and am in a bigger boat. What do you say FF, want to come teach me a lesson too??? :D :D :D
Turn on the switch to Mad Max your blower and light up that afterburner. :D :D :D
Why don't you just come right out and ask him to hotbox you too, stop beating around the bush. :rollside:

Jordy
05-02-2006, 07:55 PM
bush. :rollside:
You said bush. :D :D :D
Oh, and leave my fishing trip alone here. I'm waiting to see how much FF is going to let his crocodile mouth overrun his hummingbird ass. :D :D :D

PhantomChaos
05-02-2006, 07:56 PM
SEEE!!!! With my eyes it says Tg!!! :) :) :) :220v:

Fast Freddy
05-02-2006, 08:08 PM
So was she the one typing the comment about you hotboxing another dude or was that you at the helm of your bench racing keyboard. :idea:
Oh, and seeing how fast you are, didn't you beat Predator too??? Probably Gone Again too, right??? Put his ass on the trailer I'll bet. I know he wasn't going very fast on Saturday. ;)
actually at around 5:00 pm on saturday i was following the "danger zone" boat back to the island from just south of copper canyon. i was runnin at pretty much my limit with him for a good 5 miles when just when we were comin out of the bermuda triangle right before you get to the "no wake zone" (pun intended, lol) of the entrance to the island i decided to get out of his wake. when i crossed his wake at about 75 mph my boat leaned over on its side and the port side of my boat literally got sucked onto his wake!!! it was the craziest thing ever to be literally sucked over on to the side of your boat at 75 mph and not be able to right your boat back up as the strakes on the side of your V-hulled boat were literally impaled to another boats wake!!! talk about freaky. i jerked the wheel hard to the right and this dislodged my boat from the side of his wake and needless to say when my boat righted itself it just about threw me and my wife out of the boat!!! talk about bein in the "danger zone" > imagine driving your boat while its leaned over on its port side at a 30-45 degree angle at 75 mph. my boat was literally in this position for over 100 yards in distance!!! it never occured to me to get out the throttle so i just whipped the steering wheel and it worked. my wife was pretty much oblivious to what happened as she was 3 sheets to the wind, lol. its a good thing i was sober or we might still be stuck in the danger zone.............

PhantomChaos
05-02-2006, 08:12 PM
actually at around 5:00 pm on saturday i was following the "danger zone" boat back to the island from just south of copper canyon. i was runnin at pretty much my limit with him for a good 5 miles when just when we were comin out of the bermuda triangle right before you get to the no-wake zone (no pun intended, lol) of the entrance to the island i decided to get out of his wake. when i crossed his wake at about 75 mph my boat leaned over on its side and the port side of my boat literally got sucked onto his wake!!! it was the craziest thing ever to be literally sucked over on to the side of your boat at 75 mph and not be able to right your boat back up as the strakes on the side of your V-hulled boat were literally impaled to another boats wake!!! talk about freaky. i jerked the wheel hard to the right and this dislodged my boat from the side of his wake and needless to say when my boat righted itself it just about threw me and my wife out of the boat!!! talk about bein in the "danger zone" > imagine driving your boat while its leaned over on its port side at a 30-45 degree angle at 75 mph. my boat was literally in this position for over 100 yards in distance!!! it never occured to me to get out the throttle so i just whipped the steering wheel and it worked. my wife was pretty much oblivious to what happened as she was 3 sheets to the wind, lol. its a good thing i was sober or we might still be stuck in the danger zone.............
Sorry to say.......but you sound dangerous......... :220v: :220v: :220v: :220v:

dicudmore
05-02-2006, 08:16 PM
I have to second this...

Bling Bling
05-02-2006, 08:19 PM
We figured it out!!! While you were "racing him" at 80 his wife was in the cabin making them sandwiches and he didn't want the mustard to spill on the carpet!!! :D
Nice H47. That was funny.

RiverIndo
05-02-2006, 08:19 PM
Was this the one ya raced?
http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/2862/cig6ns.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
?!?!?!?...Just trying to help. :)

Jordy
05-02-2006, 08:20 PM
it never occured to me to get out the throttle
Wow, on second thought, you're way faster than me. Let me know when you're going to be at the lake so I can stay home and do yard work that day. Do you realize how much of an out of control jackass you sound like in this thread??? We're not laughing with you either, we were laughing right at you, and now I'm hoping to avoid the shit out of you as people who run like that scare me to death. :notam:

H20 Toie
05-02-2006, 08:20 PM
actually at around 5:00 pm on saturday i was following the "danger zone" boat back to the island from just south of copper canyon. i was runnin at pretty much my limit with him for a good 5 miles when just when we were comin out of the bermuda triangle right before you get to the "no wake zone" (pun intended, lol) of the entrance to the island i decided to get out of his wake. when i crossed his wake at about 75 mph my boat leaned over on its side and the port side of my boat literally got sucked onto his wake!!! it was the craziest thing ever to be literally sucked over on to the side of your boat at 75 mph and not be able to right your boat back up as the strakes on the side of your V-hulled boat were literally impaled to another boats wake!!! talk about freaky. i jerked the wheel hard to the right and this dislodged my boat from the side of his wake and needless to say when my boat righted itself it just about threw me and my wife out of the boat!!! talk about bein in the "danger zone" > imagine driving your boat while its leaned over on its port side at a 30-45 degree angle at 75 mph. my boat was literally in this position for over 100 yards in distance!!! it never occured to me to get out the throttle so i just whipped the steering wheel and it worked. my wife was pretty much oblivious to what happened as she was 3 sheets to the wind, lol. its a good thing i was sober or we might still be stuck in the danger zone.............
Here you need this more than anyone i know. http://www.performanceboatschool.com/
How about some pics of your boat so that we all know who to look out for when you want to race.

Chico&Zeus
05-02-2006, 08:22 PM
Don't you guys know that runnin with the bimini up acts just like an air entrapment hull...thats why he is able to "Beat Everyone Off" the line. :rollside:

Wicky
05-02-2006, 08:26 PM
so i checked out all the boats at the desert storm poker run this weekend and one of the boats that i liked the best was this 38 foot cigarette top gun. i took these pix of this boat from the top of the london bridge on friday as he was passing thru the channel. on saturday after the poker run had ended all the race boats were out on the water mixing it up with the wannabes like me. i was just cruising along with my wife in my 25 foot open bow nordic rage at about 40 mph with the bimini up when this cig started to pass by me. i quickly realized this was the boat i took pix of the day b4 so i pulled up beside him to match his speed. he was doin about 50 mph. i let him know that i wanted to race him despite the fact that my bimini was up and thats when i pulled the trigger on that top gun and hit a top speed of 80 mph real quick like. i noticed my bimini was starting to take flight so i figured i better slow down a bit before all hell broke loose, lol. he caught back up to me and i decided to give him one more chance because i couldn't believe i had just smoked a cig, lol. so again i ran him from a 50 roll and let him get the jump on me this time. thats when i lit up my supercharger and hot boxed him down the river and smoked his stogie. at this point my bimini suffered some damage as the main frame got bent. i took my boat over to nordic boats on my monday and they fixed it up like it was brand new again (thanx 2 lonnie and donnie 4 hookin me up). anyway, the look on the owners face of that cig was priceless when he saw that he was gettin smoked by a family ski boat with a open bow and the bimini up. we were definately hitting some BIG azz waves and it must have been pretty wild for him to see my boat FLY-N-HI out of the water like that. btw, that would be the name of my boat in case any of you peeps happened to see me out on the H2O.......
I think fast freddy has been smoking crack!!!!!! :)

fourspeednup
05-02-2006, 08:26 PM
I have to second this...
Could this Fat Fred guy post up some pics of his rig so we can all get the hell out of the way as he's wake hopping a 25' vee at 80mph :rolleyes:

Havasu47
05-02-2006, 08:28 PM
Ding ding ding... we have a winner!!!!!

PhantomChaos
05-02-2006, 08:31 PM
Really i don't remember seeing any pics of your badass Nordic with torn top at all, but wait maybe i have a couple pics
Typical Cigarette cliche SNOB!!!!! :p :p :p :p

boats&bars
05-02-2006, 08:32 PM
go to his previous posts hes got photos and all kinds of bs there is a shot of his boat infront of a matching plane ,,,, i pray to god this dumb a$$ does not fly it..... fast freddie i will state it for everyone youre a frickin moron!!!!!!!

H20 Toie
05-02-2006, 08:32 PM
i had to resort to some pretty fancy driving to give him a run for his money though because the water was rough and again my boat was catching some BIG air. when i first pulled up next to his starboard side to get his attention so we could race each other (he has an enclosed cockpit) > our boats were so close together it was downright scary; but then when i hit the throttle and pulled away from him the distance that i put between our boats made me feel a whole lot better because that boat was so damn BIG i was scared of gettin run over by it, lol
Do you read your stuff before you post? STAY AWAY FROM ME. A LONG WAYS AWAY. I do not want to race you, not now, not next week, not next year.

PhantomChaos
05-02-2006, 08:37 PM
Do you read your stuff before you post? STAY AWAY FROM ME. A LONG WAYS AWAY. I do not want to race you, not now, not next week, not next year.
I will not eat green eggs and ham!!!!! :yuk: :yuk: :) :) :)

H20 Toie
Typical Cigarette cliche SNOB!!!!! :p :p :p :p
Did i get carried away?

Jordy
I will not race you in a boat, I will not race you with a goat??? :D :D :D

boats&bars
05-02-2006, 08:38 PM
this guy reminds me of the guy that everyone has seen at every lake in the world . only he in a nordic and not on a jet ski............

Jordy
05-02-2006, 08:40 PM
this guy reminds me of the guy that everyone has seen at every lake in the world . only he in a nordic and not on a jet ski............
If you see this boat, stay away. Stay far, far, far away.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=10207

H20 Toie
05-02-2006, 08:48 PM
The only thing that could make this thread funnier is if somebody photochopped RD into that Nordic, slamming a beer, in front of Caesar's Palace. :D
I got a new thread going before this one poofs

SnakeWrench
05-02-2006, 08:49 PM
We saw that Cig running well into the 90's on Saturday afternoon. We were running in the mid 70's and he was at half throttle doin close to 100. Hate to burst any bubble, but If I was in that Cig, I would have saved my fuel too. Like someone said, Apples to oranges.

Havasu47
05-02-2006, 08:52 PM
Funny shiat!!!

Biglue
05-02-2006, 08:53 PM
Which one of you snobby Cigarette clique boys wants a piece of me? Jordy, you want some too? My 496 HO takes no prisoners. :)

tcook33
05-02-2006, 08:55 PM
It almost sounds like this guy is joking just to get a rise out of everyone. I sure hope he is kidding.

H20 Toie
05-02-2006, 09:01 PM
It almost sounds like this guy is joking just to get a rise out of everyone. I sure hope he is kidding.
I sure the hell hope so.

Wicky
05-02-2006, 09:17 PM
Well,
Tom, in his Ciggy, and I, in my 20ft Allison GSE, raced yesterday from L.A. Breakwater to Avalon. I spanked him. We were neck and neck until the horse shoe kelp right around the 14 mile bank. Then, the swell picked up.
His big tuna boat couldn't handle the bump. Small craft warnings never bothered this lil 20 ft Allison.
The bigger the waves the faster I go. Fast enough to blow by Tom's Ciggy.
In fact, I made it to the bouy in 17.908 minutes. Who can top that one???
Oh, I guess that would be Freddy!!!
Mow,
Wicky
Back in L.A. Who wants to race???

C-2
05-02-2006, 09:25 PM
Well,
Tom, in his Ciggy, and I, in my 20ft Allison GSE, raced yesterday from L.A. Breakwater to Avalon. I spanked him. We were neck and neck until the horse shoe kelp right around the 14 mile bank. Then, the swell picked up.
His big tuna boat couldn't handle the bump. Small craft warnings never bothered this lil 20 ft Allison.
Mow,
Wicky
I'll one up ya...
A couple of years back I ran the SCOPE poker run in my 21' Hallett and got my arse kicked by BigChubby.
sad, but actually true
:cry: :cry: :cry:

RiverPirate
05-02-2006, 09:33 PM
This is funny shiat, keep it up FF, I see the humor of it all.

H20 Toie
05-02-2006, 09:33 PM
I'll one up ya...
A couple of years back I ran the SCOPE poker run in my 21' Hallett and got my arse kicked by BigChubby.
sad, but actually true
:cry: :cry: :cry:
ouch

dc96819
05-02-2006, 09:59 PM
Thats why i never post here :p

ELIMINAT THIS
05-02-2006, 10:06 PM
I just got of the phone with Carlos the owner of the 40' advantage. He said you were totaly out of control and one of the dumbest people he has ever seen behind the wheel of a boat "but fun to watch from a distance" he still cant believe you didnt crash. The guys in the back waving at you were telling you too get the f u c k away from them they didnt want you that close lol.
Ok FF here is the deal of a life time for you. Carlos said tow your boat to nor cal he will put up his advantage you put up your nordic, race from 50 mph for 1 mile.after he ownes your boat he will sell it back to you for $5000 "cause thats all its worth im sure all the bulkheads and stringers are craked"
If I was you FF I would be hooking my boat up heading for nor cal,you totaly smoked him last time,you could have a 40' advantage hard top by tomorrow afternoon. :rolleyes:

Wake Havasu
05-02-2006, 10:37 PM
I smoked Ballistic in a 24 Tige!
I never even saw Gone Again in the rear view mirror!
I run a 385 HP 6.0 L GM Voretec with two coolers.
48Qt Ice chests actually.
:p

ELIMINAT THIS
05-02-2006, 10:56 PM
When I read his post, that was my best guess as to the actual incident.
Lol I knew that was what happened.
I have 20+ mph on FF and it takes every thing I have to get around Carlos.

SnakeWrench
05-02-2006, 11:00 PM
I see a new show coming, "BOAT PINKS" on speedchannel. LOL Hell, I'll add to that and dust off the Bohner with the V-6 and join that race. lol

ELIMINAT THIS
05-02-2006, 11:29 PM
I see a new show coming, "BOAT PINKS" on speedchannel. LOL Hell, I'll add to that and dust off the Bohner with the V-6 and join that race. lol
The funny thing is Carlos is not f-ing around he means it. :crossx: I cant post all the shit he said,I was lmao
Carlos has a stv with a 2.5 drag and is all about racing that,do you have a pink for the bohner.lol :) :)

Redwing247
05-03-2006, 12:35 AM
Fast Freddy, you told me that story Sunday at Park Moabi. Give it a rest, you're drawing attention that you might regret later.

Wild Horses
05-03-2006, 05:46 AM
Fast Freddy, you told me that story Sunday at Park Moabi. Give it a rest, you're drawing attention that you might regret later.
To Late!

Fast Freddy
05-03-2006, 05:59 AM
Well,
Mow,
Wicky
Wicky, u da man bro, that was sum funny chit right there, git er done

HOT ROD HOOLIGAN
05-03-2006, 06:26 AM
Is that a Hooters girl showing off the toe? :jawdrop: :D

Grinnin'B
05-03-2006, 06:48 AM
oh my....and I thought I was offering a distinguisher......Turns out FF is gasoline on fir and I was pissin.
Flame on FF!!! now this thread is just a pretty glowing ember awaiting more of your fuel!

sleekcraft137
05-03-2006, 07:30 AM
Is this guy for real?!

Dave C
05-03-2006, 07:33 AM
damn you. thats my favorite scene in that... you just ruined it. :mad:
Yeah, you know, Mad Max style. Hit the switch and turned on the blower. :)
this thread is classic!!! :rollside:

Jbb
05-03-2006, 07:41 AM
This thread is some quality shit...!!!!!...lmao.... :p

Steamin' Rice
05-03-2006, 07:46 AM
LMAO at this thread...... This is one of the best in a long time...
Glad I wasn't there to get hotboxed.... :crossx: :p

91nordic29
Seems to be the latest hobby in my neck of the woods.....(poking fun at TnB)
watch it, pal! :mad:

Redwing247
Unfortunately he really believes that was the case.... I met him on Sunday, he introduced himself and started to tell me about his "accomplishment". He seems to be like a nice guy though (and his wife is a cutie)

sleekcraft137
05-03-2006, 07:50 AM
Wow what a story! Let me tell you guys what happened to me last weekend. I was running up towards topock when a jet ski X2 model pulls up next to me! Man was that thing fast!! So I go full throttle and trim it way out, i mean it was aired out. I start gaining water on this X2, then i notice a spectre 30 with twins right next to me doing the same thing!! So just as we catch this X2 the driver of the X2 looks at me and then looks at the spectre with fire in his eyes. Just then his passenger pulls out a towel and holds it over them like a bimini. After he stares both of us down, he looks down at his handle bars and flips a big red toggle switch, and WOW! He takes off leaving us in his wake! So the specte driver and I stopped to talk about what just happened. We couldn't believe what had just happened. So we decide that were just gonna go home in shame. So we pulled out our paddles and paddled home.............. We never saw that X2 again, just his towel that came floating past us.

91nordic29
05-03-2006, 08:07 AM
i knew those were drums i heard when i came into my office this morning... :cool:

Fast Freddy
05-03-2006, 08:28 AM
ok fellas, i think i have finally found the pic i took of the cig i smoked in havasu last weekend. my wife said that when i pulled the trigger on this top gun that she flashed her tits at 4 italian sausages.......

Mandelon
05-03-2006, 08:28 AM
Just so you guys know, I passed Ballistic like it was standing still. And my boat is only 21'
As a matter of fact it was standing still. On its trailer. In Parker....but as I passed him I gave those ballers such a look. :cool:

460 jus getn it
05-03-2006, 08:40 AM
After reading this, i think my 18.5 jet has a chance in next years poker run...Im sorry but this has to be the funniest shit i have read in a while. FF give it a rest, you didnt smoke shit. Sounds to me like the cig was simply toying with your mind......In any case, jordy next time at the lake ill try hard not to pull on you ok bud, sorry.......AHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PhantomChaos
05-03-2006, 08:43 AM
ok fellas, i think i have finally found the pic i took of the cig i smoked in havasu last weekend. my wife said that when i pulled the trigger on this top gun that she flashed her tits at 4 italian sausages.......
LOL........sounds like the Italians just wanted to see your wifes tits! :) She was wasted remember Danger-Boy!!!! :p :p :p

centurion tunnel
05-03-2006, 08:44 AM
Fast Freddy the only thing you smoked all weekend was a crack pipe... If you passed anyone they were floating down river.

Kachina26
05-03-2006, 09:07 AM
I just got of the phone with Carlos the owner of the 40' advantage. He said you were totaly out of control and one of the dumbest people he has ever seen behind the wheel of a boat "but fun to watch from a distance" he still cant believe you didnt crash. The guys in the back waving at you were telling you too get the f u c k away from them they didnt want you that close lol.
You mean this is a true story? I thought this guy was just having a little fun stirring the pot. FF, if this chit you say is true, you are gonna kill yourself, your wife, or worse yet someone else brutha.

Jordy
05-03-2006, 09:12 AM
You mean this is a true story?
It appears so. :notam:
The best part is how many different pics have been posted of the boat he smoked.
FF: OK, I smoked this boat.
HBF: No you didn't. That boat has 1100 hp a side and six's.
FF: No, I mean I smoked this boat.
HBF: No, that will run 100 mph.
FF: Wait, it was this one I smoked.
Really pretty funny, yet scary at the same time. Kind of like watching a bad car crash. You don't want to look but can't help it. :D :D :D

Jbb
05-03-2006, 09:15 AM
Really pretty funny, yet scary at the same time. Kind of like watching a bad car crash. You don't want to look but can't help it. :D :D :D
Bang!................ :p

Biglue
05-03-2006, 09:17 AM
Make up your mind Fast Fibber. You've posted more pics of Cigs than the Cig website.
Dude you should really be more careful. I'd hate to see you get hurt on the water. I'd hate to see you hurt some else, especially ME AND MY FAMILY.

H20 Toie
05-03-2006, 09:43 AM
Make up your mind Fast Fibber. You've posted more pics of Cigs than the Cig website.
Dude you should really be more careful. I'd hate to see you get hurt on the water. I'd hate to see you hurt some else, especially ME AND MY FAMILY.
He hasn't got all the cigs yet, whos next?

CARLSON-JET
05-03-2006, 09:49 AM
This thread needs a Midget, an Illegal and some school yard flag pole coordinates.
I will also say to Fred, "please be careful as bad things can happen fast".
Anybody with an open water style racing craft who encourages this type of behavior is also dangerous IMO and should be thankful nothing happened. Just as on the street, on inland public waterways any form of racing is a big no no unless it is a sanctioned event. If something were to happen there could be punishment from the law towards both parties. Bash on.. R.B.

Liquid Courage
05-03-2006, 09:57 AM
this is a great thread!!
was it me?? My boat only gets near 80 and not in that flat havasu water!!

Jordy
05-03-2006, 10:00 AM
was it me?? My boat only gets near 80 and not in that flat havasu water!!
You just wait your turn. FF will smoke your boat in the order in which it was received. I think he's still digging for more pics right now but will be with you shortly. :D :D :D

Liquid Courage
05-03-2006, 10:04 AM
You just wait your turn. FF will smoke your boat in the order in which it was received. I think he's still digging for more pics right now but will be with you shortly. :D :D :D
LOL :D :D
Smoking my boat isn't really a huge accomplishment. I didn't buy it to be the fastest. I bought it to punish the ocean and ride in comfort to the islands :cool:

Jordy
05-03-2006, 10:06 AM
Smoking my boat isn't really a huge accomplishment. I didn't buy it to be the fastest. I bought it to punish the ocean and ride in comfort to the islands :cool:
It's hard to tell from the angle of that shot, but I'd say that FF is out of the pic on your port side and hotboxing you. You don't even have your bimini top up so you can't be fast. :D :D :D

RiverDave
05-03-2006, 10:18 AM
I can't hardly believe that y'all are talking about who smoked who?
Fast Freddy, do yourself a favor and sell that boat ASAP.. I don't think your going to be able to live with yourself after you hurt your wife (possibly?) or somebody else?
You ran up so close next to that 40 it was scary? You thought it might run you over?
Your running so hard that the boat is airborne half the time and breaking biminis?
You proved your point? What point? That your dangerous as shit?
And then on top of all that you read water conditions well enough to put your boat on it's side at 75 and damn near throw you and your wife out of the boat (your words)..
This sounds like some sorta bad joke?
RD

Ziggy
05-03-2006, 10:48 AM
Same that I was thinking from his earlier posts too. :rolleyes: ...Post a pic of your HotRod FF so we know who to give wide berth to..

Jordy
05-03-2006, 10:50 AM
Same that I was thinking from his earlier posts too. :rolleyes: ...Post a pic of your HotRod FF so we know who to give wide berth to..
From a couple pages back:
If you see this boat, stay away. Stay far, far, far away.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=10207

Biglue
05-03-2006, 10:53 AM
Here's a closer view of it.
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12529

Jordy
05-03-2006, 10:56 AM
Wow, looks like he's hotboxing that plane in that picture!!! :D

local805
05-03-2006, 11:09 AM
Wow, looks like he's hotboxing that plane in that picture!!! :D
TANK,HAVE HIM MEET YOU AND RUN TO SANTA CRUZ ISLAND MID AFTERNOON AND SEE WHATZZZZZZZZZZ REALLY GOING ON!!!!!!!!!!!!

H20 Toie
05-03-2006, 11:13 AM
TANK,HAVE HIM MEET YOU AND RUN TO SANTA CRUZ ISLAND MID AFTERNOON AND SEE WHATZZZZZZZZZZ REALLY GOING ON!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why you yelling at Tank?

syke-o
05-03-2006, 11:17 AM
huh...

H20 Toie
05-03-2006, 11:28 AM
I guess we all owe FF and apology here is proof.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2573fast_freddie.JPG

maxwedge
05-03-2006, 11:29 AM
Dude! That's the same Pilatus I smoked in a rental Cessna 152 last weekend!... I remember that we were taking off on parallel runways and I waved at him then I firewalled the throttle, I couldn't believe it it, but right up until 12,000 feet or so I was totally outclimbing him... :D
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12529 :

Jordy
05-03-2006, 11:33 AM
You know, I'm disgusted with what this place has become. How in the phuck did we make it to page 8 before a photochop made an appearance??? We've become a bunch of slackers these days. Boo. :( :( :(
Nice work though Dan. :D

rivergoer
05-03-2006, 11:34 AM
yeah his bimini is even there..tel you what id be embarrassed to cruise in one of the big baller boats now... :rollside:

Biglue
05-03-2006, 11:34 AM
Hmmmm, I have a red bimini, that should be worth a few MPHs and some 45 degree wake surfing stability. :)

H20 Toie
05-03-2006, 11:35 AM
You know, I'm disgusted with what this place has become. How in the phuck did we make it to page 8 before a photochop made an appearance??? We've become a bunch of slackers these days. Boo. :( :( :(
Nice work though Dan. :D
I would like to take the credit for the chop but it wasn't me. it was sent to me.

Desert Rat
05-03-2006, 11:36 AM
Anybody notice that 90% of this guys pictures were taken from land?? Wife probably won't get back in the boat with the crazy Fock!!!!

rivergoer
05-03-2006, 11:36 AM
I would like to take the credit for the chop but it wasn't me. it was sent to me.
it was mine ..thanks h2o...

IN2-IN2MX
05-03-2006, 11:40 AM
People at work think I'm crazy because I'm laughing out loud at you guys. Funny stuff. :)

AZJD
05-03-2006, 11:50 AM
I will probably ruffle a few feathers with this post, but who the F cares!
I have driven a 25' Nordic before. It's top speed was 55mph. It was loose as hell at 50mph. Nordics are nice boats, but IN MY OPINION, they have no business doing 85mph. They chime walk really bad!
This again is just my opinion, and I am basing it on my experience. I drive a 29' Warlock and it will do a respectful 75mph. I would be comfortable doing 85mph in it because it doesn't bow steer or get loose at high speeds, but at 95mph I don't know, it may exceed the boats ability to ride safley.
Certain boats are not supposed to go fast! Cig's are great boats, but most of them are not 100mph boats, not that they couldn't handle it, it's just not what your looking for when you buy a 38' gun to run the ocean!

Havasu Hangin'
05-03-2006, 11:54 AM
They chime walk really bad!
I hate those boats that chime walk! :supp:

460 jus getn it
05-03-2006, 11:55 AM
say it aint so...........man this guy is good..............BLAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
On a side note, if you see this guy dont entice him or he will light his supercharger..........

Jordy
05-03-2006, 11:57 AM
And so begins the mocking. Guess you should have showed up at BSC the other night Justin and then HH might not "chine" in like this. :D

Kachina26
05-03-2006, 11:57 AM
I just gotta chine in here, is chime walking like moon walking?

H20 Toie
05-03-2006, 11:59 AM
Certain boats are not supposed to go fast! Cig's are great boats, but most of them are not 100mph boats, not that they couldn't handle it, it's just not what your looking for when you buy a 38' gun to run the ocean!
What?

AZJD
05-03-2006, 11:59 AM
My bad, took a typing lesson from Greengo, CHINE.....sorry :rollside:

scarabrick2
05-03-2006, 12:01 PM
I think I passed/SMOOOOKKKKEEEDDDD you one day out to Catalina!!!!
I was in a 18 foot jet sprint..(145 hp/jet)
I'm sure it was you as I pulled right up to the dock (since my boat is under 19') and you still wern't there!!!!!

mondorally
05-03-2006, 12:14 PM
I have driven a 25' Nordic before. It's top speed was 55mph. It was loose as hell at 50mph. Nordics are nice boats, but IN MY OPINION, they have no business doing 85mph. They chime walk really bad!
This again is just my opinion, and I am basing it on my experience. I drive a 29' Warlock and it will do a respectful 75mph. I would be comfortable doing 85mph in it because it doesn't bow steer or get loose at high speeds, but at 95mph I don't know, it may exceed the boats ability to ride safley.
You're obviously forgetting Fast Freddy's Boat to Driver equation where the sum is definately less than the parts.
having the right boat is only half the equation, the driver is the other half of the equation.

BOATBTCH
05-03-2006, 12:15 PM
I know this boat and owner well,are you sure he was racing because 80 mph aint even close to its top speed. :rolleyes: :)
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i142/BOATBTCH/djock.jpg
PARTY LIKE A ROCK STAR

AZJD
05-03-2006, 12:20 PM
You're obviously forgetting Fast Freddy's Boat to Driver equation where the sum is definately less than the parts.
I think it's pretty funny that the guy would come on here and tell everyone he almost laid it on it's side, and that he was out trying to entice bigger boats to race.....especially cig's! Come on, he should expect heat! Even a cig with 496's and bravo's would walk him in that soup we were in on saturday!

tbrown
05-03-2006, 12:23 PM
fast freddie are you sure you were not at firebird smokin a hy-tech
LMAO!!!!!!!!

460 jus getn it
05-03-2006, 12:28 PM
fast freddie are you sure you were not at firebird smokin a hy-tech
LMAO!!!!!!!!
better be careful, at this rate he will be running that nordic in the top fuel division next season................................

tbrown
05-03-2006, 12:34 PM
better be careful, at this rate he will be running that nordic in the top fuel division next season................................
sh!t them fuel boys just better stay home then!!!!!

460 jus getn it
05-03-2006, 12:37 PM
sh!t them fuel boys just better stay home then!!!!!no shit, they dont know what there getting themselves into...................

laveydayz
05-03-2006, 12:47 PM
Dude Wake Up Already And Stop Dreamin!! 80 Is Fast But These Big Boys Have Not Even Begun To Crack The Throttles At That Speed. 80 Vs. 100+ Is A Huge Difference And Yes You Do Sound Very Dangerous!!! Just My .02

Wicky
05-03-2006, 12:47 PM
I smoked a cig at Havasu once too........it made me caugh and it gave me a head rush.
Mow,
Wicky

jawbreakerkid
05-03-2006, 12:54 PM
okay, okay, okay.....I admit, FF rained a chitstorm down on my Gladiator last weekend!!!!

dicudmore
05-03-2006, 12:58 PM
I can't believe in 9 pages nobody said it first...that was my thought...who the F cares? First of all the conditions on saturday did not warrant racing ANYTHING, especially in a 25' Nordic...I know my Ultra weighs a HELL of a lot more than a 25' Rage and we were getting the hell beat out of us saturday at 40ish MPH prior to lunching a drive. In a couple words, DANGEROUS AND STUPID

Biglue
05-03-2006, 12:59 PM
okay, okay, okay.....I admit, FF rained a chitstorm down on my Gladiator last weekend!!!!
Did you not put your bimini up? :D

jawbreakerkid
05-03-2006, 01:04 PM
Did you not put your bimini up? :D
Don't you mean bimini / afterburner mounting bracket??? :p

Wake Havasu
05-03-2006, 01:08 PM
FF's best chance at beating Cigs:
http://hocks.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/5551.jpg

Jyruiz
05-03-2006, 01:39 PM
You guys just don'g see it, but his boat is fast, just look, he has a checkered gel. That alone is good for 20mph I think. :)

460 jus getn it
05-03-2006, 01:41 PM
You guys just don'g see it, but his boat is fast, just look, he has a checkered gel. That alone is good for 20mph I think. :)
TEE HEE HEE HEE............................................... ........................

Red Horse
05-03-2006, 01:44 PM
Prolly what really happened
On the Cig: What are we doing tonight guys? Yeah, that sounds like a good idea; hey look at that 25 footer haulin ass. Way too fast for conditions. Steak or Mexican for dinner. DOesnt matter to me either way.
On the Nordic: I am winning, I am winning, I am winning. I have the fastest boat in the world!!!
Hell, I will race you with my jet boat. I get to pic the course.... :cool: :boxed:

Dan Lorenze
05-03-2006, 02:08 PM
FF's best chance at beating Cigs:
http://hocks.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/5551.jpg
Now that's funny.......... :rollside:

Biglue
05-03-2006, 02:15 PM
Don't you mean bimini / afterburner mounting bracket??? :p
Well of course dude. I just didnt want to sound unhip to it. When you use complete terminology like that it makes you seem like we're rookies. :D

PhantomChaos
05-03-2006, 02:23 PM
Chad! Love that trailer bro! :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

Liquid Courage
05-03-2006, 03:01 PM
Congrats on the boat Chad...Nice! Get it from Phil?

Liquid Courage
05-03-2006, 03:02 PM
That's actually what I was thinking..... :p :cool:

HTRDLNCN
05-03-2006, 09:40 PM
This thread needs a Midget, an Illegal and some school yard flag pole coordinates.R.B.
I dont care who you are,,Thats funny right there..
:rollside:

BADASS38CHEVY
05-04-2006, 12:08 AM
Hey FF,do yourself a favor and leave your wife behind next time.And make sure your life insurance is paid up to date.And if anyone see's his boat in the water ,pull his plugs and do everone else a favor.He would be safer driving submarines.

H20 Toie
05-04-2006, 12:16 AM
Hey FF,do yourself a favor and leave your wife behind next time.And make sure your life insurance is paid up to date.And if anyone see's his boat in the water ,pull his plugs and do everone else a favor.He would be safer driving submarines.
hahahah

AZJD
05-04-2006, 08:38 AM
I can't believe in 9 pages nobody said it first...that was my thought...who the F cares? First of all the conditions on saturday did not warrant racing ANYTHING, especially in a 25' Nordic...I know my Ultra weighs a HELL of a lot more than a 25' Rage and we were getting the hell beat out of us saturday at 40ish MPH prior to lunching a drive. In a couple words, DANGEROUS AND STUPID
We ran it in a 30' Spectre and got beat up pretty good. Those big Sakters were killing the water conditions, and they aren't nearly as bad as a nice big heavy v-hull doing 65mph. We were in the 4th group, and on the way to the 3rd card stop at Black Meadows it was even worse. 25' boat may have run 80mph, but it wasnt during the run.

Jordy
05-05-2006, 07:04 AM
What happened to Fast Freddy??? He must have left this place to go workout with Aahron. :D
Or he's adding NOS to the Nordic so he can turn the blower on, light the afterburner, and then add the sqeeze!!!! :D :D :D

Dusty Times
05-05-2006, 08:25 AM
What happened to Fast Freddy??? He must have left this place to go workout with Aahron. :D
Or he's adding NOS to the Nordic so he can turn the blower on, light the afterburner, and then add the sqeeze!!!! :D :D :D
He woke up and realized what he had posted???????
Nah...........just thinking up another bulshit story to tell!

ROZ
05-05-2006, 08:37 AM
puff, puff... passing the roach on..

CAHotRodBoy
05-05-2006, 07:59 PM
Is this a great picture or what?!? Damn, Tank that lloks good. boy do I miss the ocean. :frown:

Liquid Courage
05-06-2006, 01:18 AM
Is this a great picture or what?!? Damn, Tank that lloks good. boy do I miss the ocean. :frown:
Thanks Al. As soon as I get the motor fixed we pooched in Havasu that weekend, you're more than welcome to come on out and take a ride to the islands anytime! :cool:

AZJD
05-06-2006, 01:39 PM
I'm suprised he hasn't done what any other sensible person that just got his thread hi-jacked and turned against him would have done! I am sure you all know what I'm talking about, I don't want to give speedy any ideas!

hoolign
05-06-2006, 04:05 PM
I smoked a cig at Havasu once too........it made me caugh and it gave me a head rush.
Mow,
Wicky
Ear ...ear...ear :D

ThongMagnet
05-06-2006, 05:04 PM
Boy eddy, that was a great story. I bet you got a real wife too :)

Kachina26
05-06-2006, 05:52 PM
......so he can turn the blower on, light the afterburner, and then add the sqeeze!!!! :D :D :D
Why are you guys giving him crap about turning on the blower? I thought all boats had this option :confused:
http://www.eddiemarine.com/cart/Pictures/sp_113.jpg

Jordy
05-06-2006, 05:56 PM
Why are you guys giving him crap about turning on the blower? I thought all boats had this option :confused:
Now that's funny right there. Nicely played sir. :D
None of mine have had the blower option, at least not one that ran with a switch. Perhaps I should look into adding one. :idea: :D

hoolign
05-06-2006, 05:59 PM
http://www.eddiemarine.com/cart/Pictures/sp_113.jpg
I just figured this all out....he hit the "cigarette lighter" ..thank christ he didnt hit the interior lights!!

Panic Button
05-06-2006, 06:09 PM
http://home.cogeco.ca/~pursuit16/switchmm1.JPG
Mad Max Blower switch...

Kachina26
05-06-2006, 06:27 PM
Now that's funny right there. Nicely played sir. :D
None of mine have had the blower option, at least not one that ran with a switch. Perhaps I should look into adding one. :idea: :D
Not sure you can blow a weed eater :D:D:D I know for a fact you can't blow a bush eater.
http://contrapunctus.net/league/photo/pcd4096/002-pin-girl.3.jpg

ECeptor
05-07-2006, 06:06 AM
http://home.cogeco.ca/~pursuit16/switchmm1.JPG
Mad Max Blower switch...
Sure that's not the split rear end shifter out of a farmers old grain truck?

PhantomChaos
05-19-2006, 09:34 AM
Freddy? :p :p :p :p

Jordy
05-19-2006, 09:39 AM
Sure that's not the split rear end shifter out of a farmers old grain truck?
Nope, that's a blower switch, I'm certain of it. :D :D :D

Chico&Zeus
05-19-2006, 10:44 AM
Holy cow....I just checked the water truck on my jobsite and it must have Dual Quad Whipple Chargers, CHECK THESE OUT>>>>>>>>>>
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/2494HPIM0637.JPG

scarabj
05-19-2006, 08:42 PM
actually at around 5:00 pm on saturday i was following the "danger zone" boat back to the island from just south of copper canyon. i was runnin at pretty much my limit with him for a good 5 miles when just when we were comin out of the bermuda triangle right before you get to the "no wake zone" (pun intended, lol) of the entrance to the island i decided to get out of his wake. when i crossed his wake at about 75 mph my boat leaned over on its side and the port side of my boat literally got sucked onto his wake!!! it was the craziest thing ever to be literally sucked over on to the side of your boat at 75 mph and not be able to right your boat back up as the strakes on the side of your V-hulled boat were literally impaled to another boats wake!!! talk about freaky. i jerked the wheel hard to the right and this dislodged my boat from the side of his wake and needless to say when my boat righted itself it just about threw me and my wife out of the boat!!! talk about bein in the "danger zone" > imagine driving your boat while its leaned over on its port side at a 30-45 degree angle at 75 mph. my boat was literally in this position for over 100 yards in distance!!! it never occured to me to get out the throttle so i just whipped the steering wheel and it worked. my wife was pretty much oblivious to what happened as she was 3 sheets to the wind, lol. its a good thing i was sober or we might still be stuck in the danger zone.............I was on dangerzone when we were coming back from copper canyon and out of noware this 25 nordic comes by us like we were in reverse.....man those west coast boats are fast :)

AZJD
05-19-2006, 08:49 PM
I just cut the bow out of my boat and scrapped all the cabin interior, I will not sleep until I can make that boat as dangerous and as fast as I can get it!

Fast Freddy
05-19-2006, 08:50 PM
I just figured this all out....he hit the "cigarette lighter" ..thank christ he didnt hit the interior lights!!
lol, i was wondering what that thing on my dash was for? my wife said it was for smokin cigs. i didn't even know my boat had a cigarette lighter until i pulled the trigger on a top gun, lol.........

PhantomChaos
07-11-2006, 05:53 AM
Pull my trigger.....LOL!

Three Days Only
07-21-2006, 03:06 PM
Serial Number 653 Type Registration Individual
Manufacturer Name PILATUS AIRCRAFT LTD Certificate Issue Date 11/18/2005
Model PC-12/45 Status Valid
Type Aircraft Fixed Wing Single-Engine Type Engine Turbo-Prop
Pending Number Change None Dealer No
Date Change Authorized None Mode S Code 51523767
MFR Year 2005 Fractional Owner NO
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Registered Owner
Name GRAHAM MICHAEL
Street 3584 TROUT LAKE RD
City ARBOR VITAE State WISCONSIN Zip Code 54568-9540
County VILAS
Country UNITED STATES
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The only true thing in this thread is that the Pilatus P-12 airplane is owned by Graham Michael in Arbor Vitae, WI. Bad ass plane by the way!!!!

Three Days Only
07-21-2006, 03:10 PM
actually at around 5:00 pm on saturday i was following the "danger zone" boat back to the island from just south of copper canyon. i was runnin at pretty much my limit with him for a good 5 miles when just when we were comin out of the bermuda triangle right before you get to the "no wake zone" (pun intended, lol) of the entrance to the island i decided to get out of his wake.
I was on dangerzone when we were coming back from copper canyon and out of noware this 25 nordic comes by us like we were in reverse.....man those west coast boats are fast :)
I like the part about being behind Dangerzone in the wake. #6 Propwash is a bitch aint it!!!

locogringo
07-21-2006, 04:10 PM
I have to admit this thread ranks up there with th best of them...
I'd have to rate it up next to the "WORKOUT" thread...lol

PhantomChaos
07-30-2006, 08:37 PM
I have to admit this thread ranks up there with th best of them...
LOL....what a tool. :p :p :p :p

margarita island
08-31-2006, 07:12 PM
was just searching for an old post and found this I CAN NOT BELEIVE I MISSED THIS THE FIRST TIME . I think this is the funnest thing I have ever read comedy.

Kachina26
08-31-2006, 08:52 PM
was just searching for an old post and found this I CAN NOT BELEIVE I MISSED THIS THE FIRST TIME . I think this is the funnest thing I have ever read comedy.
How can one be on HB 4 years and only have 15 posts?

margarita island
09-01-2006, 07:14 AM
instead of going for the most post count i want the least

chase8
09-01-2006, 11:47 AM
I will not race you in the rain
I will not race you on a train
Not in a boat
Not with a goat
Not in the rain
Not on a train
I will not race you here or there
I will not race you anywhere
I do not like blue boats with tops
I do not like them Fred I Am
Bwaaaa ha ha ha ha ! LMFAO!

460 jus getn it
09-01-2006, 12:16 PM
Now all we need is the honeyman thread bumped and friday will be complete................LMMAFO

Wheeler
12-25-2006, 01:16 PM
The Nord, is a twin? how fast with both motors turned on?

Liquid Courage
12-25-2006, 01:40 PM
:D :D This is one of the best threads I've ever seen on HB.....:rolleyes:

SoCal_fun
12-25-2006, 02:48 PM
What a great read. What ever happened to Fast Freddie??

Misogynist
12-25-2006, 05:41 PM
Pull my trigger.....LOL!
Norty!... you just love resurecting dinosaur threads....... :D I didn't know you were a post 'ho over here too..... :eek:

mrs. centurion
12-25-2006, 07:18 PM
What a great read. What ever happened to Fast Freddie??
I see he's on right now:)

Liquid Courage
02-12-2007, 06:40 PM
I just came across this and had to bring it to the top again....I'm f*ckin' rollin right now. Toms Cig does over 110! "I passed him at 80"....What a fool!

MR.rvrluvr
02-12-2007, 07:39 PM
thanks for the laughs guys. I am a new member and have never read this
cant stop laughing:D

Faceaz
02-12-2007, 07:48 PM
This is definately one of the all time bests. Thinking of one of my other favorites, does anyone know what happened to later or his sunk boat?

Kilrtoy
02-12-2007, 08:36 PM
my wife said that when i pulled the trigger on this top gun that she flashed her tits at 4 italian sausages.......
When can we see her tits:eek: :eek:

local805
02-12-2007, 11:25 PM
:devil: :devil: I just came across this and had to bring it to the top again....I'm f*ckin' rollin right now. Toms Cig does over 110! "I passed him at 80"....What a fool!
CAN YOU SAY JERK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

909punk
02-13-2007, 07:46 AM
hell, i was thinking the same thing..
mmmmm.. boobies

Quality Time
02-13-2007, 11:15 AM
When he "pulls the trigger":rolleyes:

H20 Toie
03-02-2007, 08:11 PM
Well it won't be long before he can smoke a few more Cig's, I wonder who will be first on his list this year.

Deano
03-02-2007, 08:14 PM
I heard he was going to be the pace boat.... You guys might, and I mean might, catch him before card stop 1. This thread is one of the best ever!