PDA

View Full Version : ***2003 Shockwave Tremor for sale***

Tremor Therapy
07-11-2005, 09:32 AM
Well after many family discussions, we have decided to sell our baby.
2003 Shockwave Tremor with 87 hours
Registered in Arizona!
496 MagHo
Bravo XZ drive with stainless prop
open bow mid cuddy
snap on bow and cockpit covers
full boat cover
stainless bimini
Offshore controls with tilt wheel
drop out bolsters for driver and passenger
S-bar grab rails behind driver and passenger seats
Dana scissor hinges
Dana trim tabs
2 Dana billet battery boxes
2 new Odyssey dry cell batteries
Lowered swim step with "s" tubes
Aqua ladder
Rex Marine exhaust tips
stern trim switch
6 pop out cleats
Monster stereo that WORKS!
am/fm cd, xm Sony head unit
757 Sony 10 disc changer
4 JL Audio amps (Three 3002's, and One 5001)
2 10" subs
2 pair of Boston acoustic NX97 6x9 speakers
1 pair of Boston Acoustic 65 Audio Pro's
Extreme tandem axle trailer
Galva-tube frame
stainless fenders
swing-away tongue
spare tire carrier and spare.
NADA lists the value of my rig at $66,385, and that does not account for about 10k in options that NADA does not allow you to list. So I am selling it for below NADA value........65k. When I bought it Barry said the only other options I could have gotten were blue motors, and he would charge well into the 80's to duplicate it. I need to get her sold as soon as I can. If you are interested you can send me a pm, and I will give you further details.
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/146PA071682-med.JPG
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/146DSCN2045-med.JPG
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/146INTERIOR_RESIZE_1-med.jpg

kevnmcd
07-11-2005, 09:35 AM
Sorry to hear this. I would assume that this is just a temporary condition....being boatless.
P.S. What is the price?

PHX ATC
07-13-2005, 10:14 AM
$67K. There's another thread in the Sandbar.

Tremor Therapy
07-16-2005, 06:05 AM
This boat is very clean, and in excellent shape. You will not be disappointed in the purchase!

PHX ATC
07-16-2005, 06:09 AM
Finally, you're pimping your own stuff. :rolleyes: :rollside:

Riverhound
07-16-2005, 07:26 PM
Any serious players yet Alan?

Tremor Therapy
07-19-2005, 08:49 AM
I have received a few calls, but nobody that wants to step up to the plate...they all want to buy it, but they don't have the money. I'm replacing the trailer jack, and I'm gonna give her a nice coat of Meguiar's this weekend!

Tremor Therapy
07-23-2005, 07:48 AM
Okay folks...I got a few more tire kickers from the Trader, but not the ones who can even afford the payment. This boat would be a sweet ride for one of you. Step up and make the decision. You won't regret it....I didn't! :D

Tremor Therapy
07-26-2005, 06:16 AM
Like I stated on an earlier post...the boat is registered in Arizona, no Californiastan taxes, and I just paid the registration until August 06! The boat has no place to live at the new house, so I need to get her to a new home!

ROZ
07-26-2005, 08:48 AM
Like I stated on an earlier post...the boat is registered in Arizona, no Californiastan taxes, and I just paid the registration until August 06! The boat has no place to live at the new house, so I need to get her to a new home!
You bought a new house already? Damn, you don't mess around :D

Tremor Therapy
07-26-2005, 10:55 AM
Not bought yet....contingency plan. Our house has not sold yet, and the person I have been talking with won't be ready to move for a few more months. But there is NO room for any kind of rv parking, and I would rather sell the boat prior to the move, otherwise I would have to put the boat in storage and then move.

Tremor Therapy
07-28-2005, 02:56 PM
Okay folks....things are starting to progress rapidly on the home front, and I need to see if I can get her sold ASAP! The accessory list is stated above, and in addition, I am replacing the trailer jack, and I just paid the ARIZONA registartion until Next August (8-06)! I am not trying to dicker, and am asking $65k. Some one step up and take her home.....you won't be disappointed. :wink:

Tremor Therapy
08-03-2005, 07:54 AM
Bump!

PHX ATC
08-03-2005, 03:25 PM
Friendly grindage bump.

rivercrazy
08-06-2005, 09:19 AM
This is one really clean ride. I've seen it personally. All top notch hardware and lots of bling. Great gelcoat. Whoever ends up with it will be one happy mofo.........

N2Lake
08-09-2005, 03:37 PM
Bump

Supultlbich
08-15-2005, 07:06 PM
Very nice boat!! We just purchased our boat this year, same motor and comporably equiped. Ours is an 04 and we paid about what you are asking.
65k is a fair price, sooner or later people always realize that they get what they pay for!!
Be patient, it will sell soon!!

Tremor Therapy
08-16-2005, 03:18 PM
Thanks for the words gents. Had another tire kicker this week, but I think he is going to buy a 29. I would really like to sell it to an HB member, but this weekend I am going to advertise it in all of the traders.

NetBilling
08-18-2005, 09:44 AM
Hi,
So this is a mid cabin, 25', correct? Does it have seats attached in back of the captains seats or just the bench? Also, what is the total weight including the trailer? How far are you from Valencia, CA? Can you email more pics to mitch@netbilling.com please?
Thank, Mitch

NetBilling
08-18-2005, 10:41 AM
Bump for an answer
thanks

PHX ATC
08-18-2005, 12:39 PM
I've tromped all over this boat and yes, it's a midcabin. No, there's no seats attached to the back of the captain's and co-captain's chairs, just the rear bench seating area. Weight, I dunno, check the Shockwave website.
Toby

PHX ATC
08-18-2005, 12:40 PM
PS, he lives in Vista.............mapquest it. :2purples:

PHX ATC
08-18-2005, 12:40 PM
PS, he should be emailing you........... :)

Tremor Therapy
08-18-2005, 12:42 PM
Mitch,
Give me a couple of minutes, and I will send you all of the info!
Thanks,
Alan

Tremor Therapy
08-18-2005, 01:01 PM
Mitch,
I copied your e-mail address into the message header, and it tells me that you cannot accept a message this big, or that your mail box may be full. Please check your address, and how big a file you can take so that I can send you the photo's you requested.
Thanks,
Alan

NetBilling
08-18-2005, 01:55 PM
Mitch,
I copied your e-mail address into the message header, and it tells me that you cannot accept a message this big, or that your mail box may be full. Please check your address, and how big a file you can take so that I can send you the photo's you requested.
Thanks,
Alan
Hi,
mitch@netbilling.com and I can accept attachments up to 4mb
Send in separate emails if you need to.
Thanks

Tremor Therapy
08-18-2005, 03:23 PM
I sent you 12 different photo's, did you get them?

Tremor Therapy
08-23-2005, 07:33 AM
Bump....gotta guy on the hook, but he wants a deal. He's at least honest about it, but I am not gonna lower the price 7k. I have found the house I am looking for, so she's gotta go......someone step up, you will be glad you did!

PHX ATC
08-23-2005, 08:58 AM
Meet in the middle?

PHX ATC
08-25-2005, 02:52 PM
TTT
ttt
blah blah blah

Tremor Therapy
08-27-2005, 12:47 PM
Okay folks....I have had 2 real tire kickers, but they are both looking to have me write them a 5-7k check to take my boat. I have kept it here on HB, and local in San Diego....as of today I have it in the Trader all over the southwest. If you have been on the fence give me a ring......because I will be placing an offer on a house by the end of the weekend, and I will be taking the first reasonable offer for my boat. :)

PHX ATC
08-28-2005, 06:18 AM
Hell, if you write me a check for $1000, I'll buy it. :220v: :)

Tremor Therapy
09-03-2005, 08:27 AM
Hey Toby I might just take you up on that. I got a couple of tire kickers from the last go around of the trader, and one seemed more serious than the other....but no buyer. River season is at its best from Sept 1 through October, and this ride is still waiting on the right person to snap her up! :D

PHX ATC
09-06-2005, 11:24 AM
One cool ride, no waiting................ :rollside:

PHX ATC
09-08-2005, 06:34 AM
Sell, sell, sell...............

Tremor Therapy
09-13-2005, 07:03 AM
Bump back to the top....the past 2 weeks have been slow, and I don't want to see her sit like this. Come on, one of you needs to step up...late September and October are the best boating months on the river! :D

Tremor Therapy
09-20-2005, 11:12 AM
Bump again. Put her in the Orange County, L.A., and Riverside traders this past week. It pains me to see her sit, someone who wants a larger ride needs to step up, buy her, and keep her happy!

Outnumbered
09-20-2005, 11:47 AM
Hi,
So this is a mid cabin, 25', correct? Does it have seats attached in back of the captains seats or just the bench? Also, what is the total weight including the trailer? How far are you from Valencia, CA? Can you email more pics to mitch@netbilling.com please?
Thank, Mitch
Did you cancel your Ultra order?

Tremor Therapy
09-21-2005, 09:11 AM
Why is this one seeming to be hard to sell :confused:
Hope it sells soon for you
You know I have no idea why I have not sold it sooner? :confused:
I know that I kept it local in San Diego for the first month or so before putting it into the greater LA/Riverside area traders, and maybe that has something to do with it. I have had two firm offers that are considerably lower than my asking price, and at this time I am not willing to write a check to sell it for what they are offering.....I could keep it until next June for the difference.
I think some may think it is a distress sale, and are trying to get a major deal....it isn't a distress sale. I am looking to relocate, and change jobs, but I don't need to sell it. I just do not have the time to use my boat as much as I did the first 2 seasons, and I don't want to see it sit and not be used and enjoyed!

PHX ATC
09-22-2005, 01:46 PM
I heard there's a fire sale..........where's the fire? :D

Tremor Therapy
09-27-2005, 03:58 PM
Okay folks,
I have 2 firm offers at 60k, and was hoping for the boat to be sold by now. But to be honest I'd rather keep her until next season rather than write 11 months worth of payments as a buy out clause payment for the new buyer.
However, I am willing to negotiate with an HB member if they are willing to meet me half way. I originally was looking for 67k+ (payoff) and then decided I'd take 65k, and write a check to pay her off. But for the right deal, I might consider writing a bigger payoff check if someone will step up to 62-63k.
This is the best deal I am going to offer, as I would already be writing a huge check to sell her, and that check would cover my payments until next boating season. Someone step up and buy her, it pains me to see her sitting without use. I was only able to use the boat 3 times this season, once I move it will be even less.

MBlaster
09-27-2005, 05:23 PM
2 people will pony up 60K and neither one will break with 2K more to get the boat...someone 'splain that to me. I mean hell crack the wallet a bit more and get the boat for Crist's sake.
Good luck with the sale.

voodoomedman
09-28-2005, 10:02 PM
Did you cancel your Ultra order?
That's what I was wondering.

Beer-30
09-29-2005, 12:24 AM
IT'll probably sell right after the boat show. Late Jan, early Feb. People see what new ones cost and look at nice used. I for one, will probably never buy a brand new boat for that very reason. I know a couple that is looking at new Cobra 26s. I will see if I can talk them into yours for 67K instead of the 85+K they are looking at. 2003 is the oldest they will look at, so you are right there.

ROZ
09-29-2005, 10:17 PM
2003 is the oldest they will look at, so you are right there.
I'll tell ya, Alan keeps all his stuff really nice..well, except for that damn garage dor window..lmao..
Seriously, it's a very clean and sweet looking ride... Stereo rocks too :D

Beer-30
09-30-2005, 08:21 AM
I am sure it is. I don't think he should reduce the price any more.
It is being a hard sell, because everyone is gearing down from the season. Come Jan, Feb, Mar, peeps will start looking forward to / and planning their yearly trips. Those w/o boats or with smaller ones will be looking for this very thing.
If you don't have to sell it, just stick it out. Take it to a local lake month to month and run it around to keep it happy. If I can get my shopping couple to bite, I will let you know. I printed off your list of goodies and the pics from the IC. Keep your chin up.

Tremor Therapy
10-07-2005, 08:28 AM
Bump.
My first buyer backed out. He and his brother are dealing with Barry on a new 29, and this past weekend the second potential buyer decided he wanted to buy a new Magnatude as well. Damn Barry, for all of this referal business I should have you sell my boat!

PHX ATC
10-07-2005, 08:49 AM
BD is horking you man, wake up and smell the coffee. :D

Tremor Therapy
10-11-2005, 08:22 AM
Bump...back to the top! 65k O.B.O.

Tremor Therapy
10-15-2005, 09:06 AM
Double bump back to the top....65k obo!

Beer-30
10-15-2005, 09:19 AM
Double bump back to the top....65k obo!
Keep your chin up.
The boat show is just around the corner (Ok, 3 months or so), and then people really start looking - gearing up for the season. Hang in there.
Oh, and courtesy bump. :wink:

duffster
10-19-2005, 05:11 AM
Someone please step up and buy this boat. I have ran with it many times up and down the lake and all I can say is that it is one killer boat that has good speed.

Tremor Therapy
10-21-2005, 09:46 AM
I have had another tire kicker, but 30k and a 20 year old boat in trade don't quite add up! :mix:
Bump back to the top!

dicudmore
10-21-2005, 10:54 AM
I have had another tire kicker, but 30k and a 20 year old boat in trade don't quite add up! :mix:
Bump back to the top!
yikes, I would say not...

Tremor Therapy
10-21-2005, 11:39 AM
Dan....absolutely! I hate to say it, but the guy was off his rocker!
Now I must admit that early on I had a guy who wanted to move up to a bigger boat, but needed to sell his 22 Ultra Stealth jet. At the time I was not interested in a trade, so I declined. But I must admit that after many family discussions, a trade down may be a workable deal.
The kicker for selling is that with kids so heavily involved in sports the boat sits from February until July, and with two kids making it to the championship round this past year, we could only sneak one trip in before mid-September! I just don't want my boat to sit. I know I would miss going to the river, even if I would only get to go 3 or 4 times a year, so for the first time, I may consider a newer smaller boat in trade. I can stomach a smaller ride sitting in the garage for 8 months at a time, but it really pains me to see my Tremor not being used! :(

Tremor Therapy
10-26-2005, 08:31 AM
Bump back to the top!

Beer-30
10-26-2005, 08:42 AM
If you trade for a Jet, you had better look at the additional cost of fuel. You would probably be paying the same if you kept this boat, being considerably more efficient. Don't go backwards THAT far. I know you want to downsize, but don't sacrifice efficiency. Hang in there. :shift:

Beer-30
11-02-2005, 04:58 PM
Well, if all goes well, this one is SOLD! Financing in progress. Friends of mine made him an offer. He took it. They are dealing with the financial details this week. Hope all goes as planned! The forums work once again! :cool:

rivercrazy
11-02-2005, 05:09 PM
Well, if all goes well, this one is SOLD! Financing in progress. Friends of mine made him an offer. He took it. They are dealing with the financial details this week. Hope all goes as planned! The forums work once again! :cool:
Wow - that's awesome. Gotta love being involved in the boating community. Lots of great peeps in this circle....

ROZ
11-07-2005, 01:18 PM
:2purples:

dicudmore
11-07-2005, 02:12 PM
:2purples:
thats the rumor I've heard

Beer-30
11-07-2005, 03:19 PM
Yep. Alan no longer has posession.
The two of my crew (no rhyme intended) that now own it are out at BV right now as we "speak" learning to drive it. Being used to a tourny boat and all. I am working, so I don't get to go.

Tremor Therapy
11-07-2005, 03:21 PM
Yes....the weeping is now over, and the owners took possession on Saturday. I am very glad to see that TT went to owners with a passion for boating, but selling day was not the happy day the rumor mill states! :cry:

TrojanDan
11-07-2005, 03:25 PM
Congrats Alan! :cool:

Jyruiz
11-07-2005, 04:24 PM
That Tremor is a nice boat, congrats on the sale, and congrats to the new owners.

Beer-30
11-07-2005, 10:50 PM
It's ok, Alan. I won't mention that you got choked up as we left with it.
OOOps!!

dicudmore
11-07-2005, 10:58 PM
Yep. Alan no longer has posession.
The two of my crew (no rhyme intended) that now own it are out at BV right now as we "speak" learning to drive it. Being used to a tourny boat and all. I am working, so I don't get to go.
BV buds and you didn't sell 'em on my boat?? :cry: :notam: :devil: :boxingguy :hammer2:
I'm sure they'll love that Tremor...that is a nice ride :cool:

Beer-30
11-08-2005, 06:56 AM
BV buds and you didn't sell 'em on my boat?? :cry: :notam: :devil: :boxingguy :hammer2:
I'm sure they'll love that Tremor...that is a nice ride :cool:
Oh, I told them it was for sale and showed them pics, but they are open bow peeps - like myself.
Plus, they were ascared of anything over 26 feet. You see, they are both girls. They aren't as keen on pulling around long trailers. Also, they have helped wipe mine down a few times and always whine about the amount of real estate to be cleaned - joking, of course.
So, they were looking at 25-26 footers, open bow.