PDA

View Full Version : The things we get to do to peoples cars . . .

DUECE'SDAD
07-12-2005, 12:28 PM
Here at our family Collision/Custom shop we get the strangest requests sometimes, thought i would start showing you guys a few if your interested . . . Check out this tahoe, younger guy comes in and says install these new door hinges I bought, they are in the back, and he drops this off and leaves. http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/744DOORSHUT.jpg
So once we got it all on and going, it turned out to be this, which is not my personal style, but came out so great, i thought i would kinda show it off a little. Being of body shop background forever, i figured nothing would line up or seal up, but you would be suprised that even other body men couldnt tell that there was anything different until the doors were opened ! ! !
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/744PROFILE.jpg

HOSS
07-12-2005, 12:34 PM
you own a body shop? Must not do too much business. Those have een extremely popular for 6 years now.

TCS T
07-12-2005, 12:37 PM
whoa! it's a Lambo-hoe!!! :hammer2:

TCS T
07-12-2005, 12:38 PM
you own a body shop? Must not do too much business. Those have een extremely popular for 6 years now.
it's Oklahoma!

Sweet Addiction
07-12-2005, 04:08 PM
you guys have to remember, were not out west and in with the in crowd, it takes a few years for the style to start heading out east.

DUECE'SDAD
07-12-2005, 05:16 PM
Alright at least some one know it takes a while to make it in some places. I wouldn't know how long it has been cool, b/c thats not what im into. But its cool to see that somebody's an authority on how much one shop does or doesnt. It was just a little post to keep the ball rolling, somebody will aprreciate some action here in central zone. Critizisim well takin' . Keep on Keepi' on.

460rogers
07-13-2005, 09:07 AM
It takes a while for silly stuff to catch on.IMO I think its kinda stupid.
We have carports here.

Pee Dub
07-13-2005, 10:11 AM
Hoss, if you were to see their 11,500 sq.ft. shop and some of the work they are doing there, you would retract your smart ass reply.

Lake Ape
07-13-2005, 01:01 PM
Alright at least some one know it takes a while to make it in some places. I wouldn't know how long it has been cool, b/c thats not what im into. But its cool to see that somebody's an authority on how much one shop does or doesnt. It was just a little post to keep the ball rolling, somebody will aprreciate some action here in central zone. Critizisim well takin' . Keep on Keepi' on.
Gotta love that Jack Ingram dude!
Sometimes you get beat up good
Drive yourself crazy being misunderstood
Sometimes you want to throw the towel in
But you come swinging like you just might win
Keep on, keep on keepin' on
Push it on down the line
Keep from gettin' further behind
Some days you wonder what it all means
Some nights ain't as bad as it seems
Sometimes you think you been had
Run yourself ragged in a world gone mad
Push it on down the road
Still got a ways to go
Push it on down the line
Some things ain't meant to be
The best things in life are free
And tomorrow is another day
Funny how the truth sounds so cliche
Push it on down the road
Still got a ways to go
Push it on down the line

Sweet Addiction
07-13-2005, 05:47 PM
I like Jack, I have not seen him in at least a year. Last time was in Gruene Hall, New Braunfuls. Great show, sang a song about driving through West Texas and all that was on the radio were Football games, but I have not heard it since. Great Texas music artist.

Greaser
07-13-2005, 06:04 PM
Gotta love that Texas music, just read my signiture :hammerhea

ONAROLL
07-13-2005, 06:22 PM
it's Oklahoma!
Nice boat TCS, Nevada shoreline 620 miles, Oklahoma shoreline 5,600 plus :cry:

DUECE'SDAD
07-13-2005, 11:44 PM
It takes a while for silly stuff to catch on.IMO I think its kinda stupid.
We have carports here.
Yeah, the kid that had it done, called and said he could no longer park in the garage at his older house roof was too low. Lotta money invested to take out some of the easiness of everyday life. Right on Pee dub ! ! Man ive been so far outta loop on getting my boat read to get wet. It will be done tommorrow/thursday and either next weekend or the following we will be down for a all weekender. Whats your schedule like whens good for you?