PDA

View Full Version : AL&Ed's in T.O.

MAINEVENT
07-12-2005, 12:40 PM
So i go down to get my clarion touch screen on and the guy set me up for an appt Cool, gave me a price and approx time window for it to be done...
I show up sat morning drop it off the guy give's me a different price so i said fock it its only 40 bucks whatever i said give me a call as soon as its done and i will shoot down here to pick it up NOW the fun part the first guys told me it would be done around 3ish Cool i had plans at around 5 so it works out fine now this guy told me 7 :mad: and he said MAYBE :mad: i said ???What??? he said we have left over work from yesterday so i might not have time today SO i said what the fock is the point of me making an appt (catch this ) he said so this way we can at least get started today :hammerhea i talked to the manager (a total dick) he said he would have it done by 5 so i said cool 5 o'clock rolls by and no call so i get a ride down to the shop my car was parked out in the parking lot i asked the installer is it done, he said yeah i finished around 1 :argue: but he could'nt hook up my sirius module cause it was missing a power cord....Long Story short he was NOT gonna hand me the car till monday without even checking with me if it was OK what a dick
SO I SAY "F" Al & Ed's in TO for their Customer Service :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

mbrown2
07-12-2005, 02:30 PM
Next time use Audio Concepts in Simi...those guys are pretty up front when it comes to price and timing.

MAINEVENT
07-12-2005, 02:45 PM
Next time use Audio Concepts in Simi...those guys are pretty up front when it comes to price and timing.
I will definately consider them for my amps and speakers :D

riverbound
07-12-2005, 02:52 PM
You should call the corporate office and have this resolved. The corporate office is very well known for taking care of a customer and making things right.
Sorry to hear your problems with them. I have heard many complaints about that location. NOT ALL AL&Eds run their shops that way.

MOBrien
07-12-2005, 04:08 PM
I grew up in Westlake 15+/- yrs ago......Al & Ed's in TO was the same way back then. How the hell do people stay in business that provide such shitty service? :yuk: Then again, I think that paricular location has changed ownership many times.
definitely call their corporate HQ and give 'em hell to get some resolve.

SFV2RVR
07-12-2005, 04:56 PM
My name is Max and I am the store manager at Al & Ed's Autosound in Thousand Oaks. I am more than willing to answer any and all questions regarding this issue because I dealt with this customer directly.
We were very up front with this gentleman as far as scheduling and costs. He brought in his own equipment that was used. It was missing a power cable for his satellite receiver. That did not seem to be a problem to him. I offered to order it in so that we could install it at a later date.
We did call him when it was done(on the 5pm scheduled time), and basically did everything we promised from the beginning.
So if anybody has any issues,questions,comments,or just plain wants to know about our company please call me at 805.379.3325.

riverbound
07-12-2005, 05:46 PM
My name is Max and I am the store manager at Al & Ed's Autosound in Thousand Oaks. I am more than willing to answer any and all questions regarding this issue because I dealt with this customer directly.
We were very up front with this gentleman as far as scheduling and costs. He brought in his own equipment that was used. It was missing a power cable for his satellite receiver. That did not seem to be a problem to him. I offered to order it in so that we could install it at a later date.
We did call him when it was done(on the 5pm scheduled time), and basically did everything we promised from the beginning.
So if anybody has any issues,questions,comments,or just plain wants to know about our company please call me at 805.379.3325.
Hey at least he had the balls to come on here and try to resolve the situation. There are always 3 sides to every story. 1side the other side and the trudth :rollside:

BoatFloating
07-12-2005, 09:58 PM
Hey at least he had the balls to come on here and try to resolve the situation. There are always 3 sides to every story. 1side the other side and the trudth :rollside:
This should get good.... :hammer2:

boxscore
07-13-2005, 06:53 AM
This is kinda like that Dustin-Dust-Up.
Isn't it great to hash out issues on an internet ?forum? :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2:

lucky
07-13-2005, 06:58 AM
So i go down to get my clarion touch screen on and the guy set me up for an appt Cool, gave me a price and approx time window for it to be done...
I show up sat morning drop it off the guy give's me a different price so i said fock it its only 40 bucks whatever i said give me a call as soon as its done and i will shoot down here to pick it up NOW the fun part the first guys told me it would be done around 3ish Cool i had plans at around 5 so it works out fine now this guy told me 7 :mad: and he said MAYBE :mad: i said ???What??? he said we have left over work from yesterday so i might not have time today SO i said what the fock is the point of me making an appt (catch this ) he said so this way we can at least get started today :hammerhea i talked to the manager (a total dick) he said he would have it done by 5 so i said cool 5 o'clock rolls by and no call so i get a ride down to the shop my car was parked out in the parking lot i asked the installer is it done, he said yeah i finished around 1 :argue: but he could'nt hook up my sirius module cause it was missing a power cord....Long Story short he was NOT gonna hand me the car till monday without even checking with me if it was OK what a dick
SO I SAY "F" Al & Ed's in TO for their Customer Service :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
i think they just want to inconvience you , so your wife can pick it up - lol :D

riverbound
07-13-2005, 07:01 AM
i think they just want to inconvience you , so your wife can pick it up - lol :D
Hey...theres nothing wrong with that.

MAINEVENT
07-13-2005, 07:12 AM
So i am still waiting on my phone call from thursday on the part to hook up my i-pod to my head unit which you never left a "Note" or a phone call to me to let me know when you guys would bring it in and trust me cupcake i dont expect one from you on when you could order the cable i need now... If you called me at 5pm when it was scheduled to be done look at your computer dumbass when i picked up my truck 2:30pm cause i drove by and it was out of the bay and it was done....
Trust me i have had good service before and now this guy has proved my point I got really shitty service So i say again THIS Al & Eds is a JOKE you want a bigger shovel sweatheart to dig your self a bigger hole, I would not come on here to bash anyone if i felt they did not deserve it for the service they gave :sleeping:

riverbound
07-13-2005, 07:19 AM
Trust me i have had good service before and now this guy has proved my point I got really shitty service So i say again THIS Al & Eds is a JOKE you want a bigger shovel sweatheart to dig your self a bigger I would not come on here to bash anyone if i felt they did not deserve it for the service they gave :sleeping:
Thank for Emphasizing the "This" Al& Eds....not all of them are that way. :D

WaTchTheGelCoat
07-13-2005, 08:29 AM
I'm just wondering why you wouldnt have that power cable in stock. Seems like a pretty common part that couldnt cost that much to stock.

riverbound
07-13-2005, 10:07 AM
I'm just wondering why you wouldnt have that power cable in stock. Seems like a pretty common part that couldnt cost that much to stock.
Actually it is not a comon cable as far as sales go, as every unit already comes with one. and things change so much in that industry its not smart to stock misc. cables that you MIGHT sell.

h2oski2fast
07-13-2005, 12:25 PM
he said he would have it done by 5 so i said cool 5 o'clock rolls by and no call so i get a ride down to the shop my car was parked out in the parking lot i asked the installer is it done, he said yeah i finished around 1
If you called me at 5pm when it was scheduled to be done look at your computer dumbass when i picked up my truck 2:30pm cause i drove by and it was out of the bay and it was done....
Not taking sides, but someone doesn't have their story straight.

riverbound
07-13-2005, 12:42 PM
Like I said 3 sides to every story :rollside:

lucky
07-13-2005, 12:47 PM
ED had it and did not communicate with al ?

MAINEVENT
07-13-2005, 01:53 PM
I was'nt gonna give a play by play but when he said he called me at 5 it just never happened :notam:

SFV2RVR
07-14-2005, 02:57 PM
let me just clear a few things up "SFV2RVR" IS NOT "MAX". from Al & Ed's in T.O. HE WAS JUST LOGGED IN UNDER MY NAME! I dont need bullets flyin my way.

riverbound
07-14-2005, 03:10 PM
let me just clear a few things up "SFV2RVR" IS NOT "MAX". from Al & Ed's in T.O. HE WAS JUST LOGGED IN UNDER MY NAME! I dont need bullets flyin my way.
Why would you let him log in under your name then post??

SFV2RVR
07-14-2005, 04:33 PM
I was "off" that day, and happened to be browsing around in the forums and saw a post by "SFV2RVR". Which obviously wasnt me because I wasnt at the store that day.

riverbound
07-14-2005, 09:05 PM
I was "off" that day, and happened to be browsing around in the forums and saw a post by "SFV2RVR". Which obviously wasnt me because I wasnt at the store that day.
That sucks. So do you work there??

Krumbsnatcher
07-15-2005, 07:14 AM
Exactly what i would of said.
By the way did you ever call holly to reserve your ipod holders?

riverbound
07-15-2005, 07:25 AM
Exactly what i would of said.
By the way did you ever call holly to reserve your ipod holders?
NO. not yet. I need to I need both of them. Can you PM me the price and I will call her.

SFV2RVR
07-15-2005, 09:07 AM
Yeah. I made the appointment for him for Sat. I was not there cause I dont work weekends.

meaniam
07-20-2005, 11:15 AM
how the hell did you let that happen? your boss hopping on this forum. under your name. and resolving buissness. without discussing it with you first. now that is disrespectful. and the fact that he went on the forum without saying he is using your name . hell with it you need to talk to this guy about using your stuff. now that is a boss who doesnt know the boundreies

Essex29
07-20-2005, 08:15 PM
Watch out for the long hair guy that works in the back, I hear he is from the CRIT Tribe :D ...he doesn't work weekends either :D

Evo22
07-21-2005, 04:40 PM
hey Main Event why would you go to Al & Ed's when you could have called me? I think your a dumbass for that!! :D If ya need anything let me know!!

MAINEVENT
07-28-2005, 06:42 AM
hey Main Event why would you go to Al & Ed's when you could have called me? I think your a dumbass for that!! :D If ya need anything let me know!!
Because i have left you about 50 fork'n messages and NO CALL BACK Biatch :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2: :D Call a brotha back i need subs really bad installed and some amps and a second battey for me truck I am thinking 4-10's behind my rear seat make it happen :idea: :clover: :D CALL ME 805-405-5967