PDA

View Full Version : Needles

Jetboatguru
07-12-2005, 01:26 PM
Had a great time in Needles last weekend with Billy B and family, Mr and Mrs Dossangers, (Thank you Wayne and janna for the hospitality and the room) and Scotty and Family. Needles Marina Park was great as usual. Rick and Genie rock!! Put about 250 miles on the DCB. :smile:

Moneypitt
07-12-2005, 01:29 PM
Boy, some people have way too much time on their hands!!. 250 miles, lets see how many laps would that be?............Ray

Sanger D
07-12-2005, 02:04 PM
I thought I saw billys trailer down there when I crossed the bridge on friday!!!should,a came by to say hi but was busy ,had to get ready for the JUDAS PREIST and QUEENSRYCHE concert in vegas,IT was bad ass!!!!! HALFORD ROCKED!!!!

ColeTR2
07-12-2005, 04:29 PM
Had a great time in Needles last weekend with Billy B and family, Mr and Mrs Dossangers, (Thank you Wayne and janna for the hospitality and the room) and Scotty and Family. Needles Marina Park was great as usual. Rick and Genie rock!! Put about 250 miles on the DCB. :smile:
Did you break-in the 540?

dossangers
07-12-2005, 04:38 PM
Of course the BEUTIFUL ''MRS GOERGE of the JUNGLE''http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/167DSC00160.JPG http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/167DSC00152.JPG Well its always Good to hang with FRIENDS! Kinda QUIOT without the K'S though? dont think i heard 1 pass from anybody.http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/167DSC00148.JPG

Wildchild80
07-12-2005, 04:51 PM
Did you break-in the 540?
Was that Billy and Tony driving some WACKERS!!!!!!!
:hammer2: BUSTED

dossangers
07-12-2005, 05:34 PM
Dave it was somebody that looked like them???????

ssmike
07-12-2005, 07:04 PM
kinda weak post there T.S.

ssmike
07-12-2005, 07:05 PM
ha ha ha hah hah

Jetboatguru
07-12-2005, 07:05 PM
What was weak about? :confused:

Jetboatguru
07-12-2005, 07:12 PM
Should I have thrown in a few of these :D :confused: :jawdrop: :burningm: :redface: :sleeping:

Mrs Luvnlife
07-12-2005, 07:37 PM
Should I have thrown in a few of these :D :confused: :jawdrop: :burningm: :redface: :sleeping:
Yes!!!!!! :hammer2: :D
Boat looks very nice there, Tony!

ssmike
07-12-2005, 08:00 PM
it was much worse that that.

ACCEPTENCE
07-12-2005, 10:19 PM
No way, were you guys in Needles this weekend???
I'll bet it was dogs, burgers and hot links for dinner Saturday night, yes???
Man-o-man you guys know how to do it right!!! :D :D :D

BILLY.B
07-13-2005, 05:54 AM
Had a great time in Needles last weekend with Billy B and family, Mr and Mrs Dossangers, (Thank you Wayne and janna for the hospitality and the room) and Scotty and Family. Needles Marina Park was great as usual. Rick and Genie rock!! Put about 250 miles on the DCB. :smile: Had a super time even though I felt pretty terrible the whole time due to a nasty flu bug, and even though we found the "ROCK BAR" :(, new prop works great. Tried to get the Bolt Nazi on tube ride but he refused. Boy getting old is a terrrrrrrrrrrrrrible thing. Took the kids on a 3 seater tube of some sorts on Monday, and Tony you should of seen that thing try and take flight at about 50mph. Connor and Taryn both started cracking up, I really think it will take off with enough speed. :idea: , the NAZI behind the K-boat....Done deal!!!! Got the deal to clear the whole wake with all three seats filled, all I can say is the landing was real UGLY!!!. But no one hurt, just bruised up a bit. :D :D

olbiezer
07-13-2005, 09:02 AM
rode a two man tube last summer just recovering now from whiplash!!!!!!! man they are fun but i am old also!!!!
NEVER AGAIN LOL!

Jetboatguru
07-13-2005, 10:19 AM
Come on Bolt Nazi, arent you gonna post up?

Squeezing Spectra
07-13-2005, 10:20 AM
Hmm thought those guys in the wackers looked a little familair LOL :hammer2:

WILDERTHANU
07-13-2005, 04:32 PM
Had a super time even though I felt pretty terrible the whole time due to a nasty flu bug, and even though we found the "ROCK BAR" :(, new prop works great. Tried to get the Bolt Nazi on tube ride but he refused. Boy getting old is a terrrrrrrrrrrrrrible thing. Took the kids on a 3 seater tube of some sorts on Monday, and Tony you should of seen that thing try and take flight at about 50mph. Connor and Taryn both started cracking up, I really think it will take off with enough speed. :idea: , the NAZI behind the K-boat....Done deal!!!! Got the deal to clear the whole wake with all three seats filled, all I can say is the landing was real UGLY!!!. But no one hurt, just bruised up a bit. :D :D
Classic Billy, we had one of those things out on the 4th. It was called a "manta ray" and the thing flew like a son of a bitch. Into the wind @ around 45 it was flighty as hell, but does slam down sideways HARD. I though I might be a little old to hop on as its my younger neighbors, but after a few BL's my mind must have changed.

woodeck
07-13-2005, 05:05 PM
Had a great time, enjoyed spending time with everyone and look forward to it again real soon.
Scotty

dossangers
07-13-2005, 07:02 PM
I KNOW BETTER THAN TO TOUCH THE RADIO DIAL AGAIN CA'MON!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

disco_charger
07-13-2005, 07:04 PM
Had a super time even though I felt pretty terrible the whole time due to a nasty flu bug, and even though we found the "ROCK BAR" :(, new prop works great. Tried to get the Bolt Nazi on tube ride but he refused. Boy getting old is a terrrrrrrrrrrrrrible thing. Took the kids on a 3 seater tube of some sorts on Monday, and Tony you should of seen that thing try and take flight at about 50mph. Connor and Taryn both started cracking up, I really think it will take off with enough speed. :idea: , the NAZI behind the K-boat....Done deal!!!! Got the deal to clear the whole wake with all three seats filled, all I can say is the landing was real UGLY!!!. But no one hurt, just bruised up a bit. :D :D
Watched you guys (mostly from shore) on Monday. You must have put thirty miles on the Sea Doo tube. Looked like fun. One of these days, I'll come over and pay my respects. I was up on the point Fri-this morning. I see you in that Hallet every now and again. :D

FlatStupid
07-13-2005, 07:53 PM
I KNOW BETTER THAN TO TOUCH THE RADIO DIAL AGAIN CA'MON!! :cry: :cry: :cry:Ca mon Dos! There aint been a radio dial like in what thirty frickin years? :D :mix: Fifty in a Benz!