PDA

View Full Version : What did you guys think..............

slink
07-12-2005, 01:46 PM
Of that F'N coward who used his 17 month old daughter as a shield yesterday when he shot it out with the cops. BTW anyone seen or heard from Low2River? I'm sure he was part of that mess. One of LAPD metro took a round. Hope L2R wasn't the one.

Cole
07-12-2005, 01:51 PM
I am sure we will here all about the cops shooting a 17 mth old in self defence. Even though he came out shooting!

MagicMtnDan
07-12-2005, 01:58 PM
You can be sure the bleeding hearts and many black people in the nieghborhood will be screaming about this shooting death. As a result there'll be more new rules and regulations for cops shooting at bad guys. Pretty soon cops won't be allowed to shoot at anyone. And then the black people in those neighborhoods will be protesting and asking, "why won't the cops protect us?!"
There are no words to describe scum bags who take random shots at neighbors. There's no punishment to fit the crime of using your own child as a "human shield." I'm very happy he's dead so we don't have to spend another penny on this POS.
When cops are allowed to shoot 50 caliber ammo from helicopters to stop "freeway chases" and when they're encouraged to do their jobs (protect and serve) then we'll all be safer. If we keep tying the cops' hands behind their backs then we'll never be safe and the scum bags will rule our neighborhoods.
It's time we let the LEOs do their job and take the streets and neighborhoods back.

Magic34
07-12-2005, 04:06 PM
I only got to read about this in the local paper here in AZ. Did it happen all too quickly? Why couldn't they have a SWAT sniper take the guy out?