PDA

View Full Version : Props or should I say Jets to Squeezing Spectra

78Southwind
07-12-2005, 05:17 PM
I want to give a big Thank You to Bruce Squeezing Spectra. I was getting ready to go on vacation for a week and decided to do a local run at Lake Elsinore and half way though the day the boat was missing real bad and popping though the exhaust. Bruce was also at Lake Elsinore with a friend of mine who Bruce had just built an engine for my friends 72 Hallett. Bruce gave me some free advice and instructions to narrow down the problem. I took off the valve covers and didnÂ’t see anything that looked like it would have caused the problem. I then decided to change the spark plugs and wires since it had been a while since I had changed them. I ran the boat on the trailer and it sounded much better so I thought it must have been the problem. Well I was wrong as soon as I put it back on Lake Elsinore ka pop right through the headers.
Well to make a long story short Bruce took it in at last minute notice and had the boat running two days later and just in time for my vacation. I donÂ’t know why Bruce worked so hard on my boat but I heard it was because of my back up plan to use my Sea Doo on my vacation instead of my Southwind. I think he felt that he was doing all boaters justice by getting the Southwind running again.
BTW when I was at the Sandbar enjoying my vacation I got a courtesy call from Jason (Wutwzat) and Bruce asking how the boat was running. Now if that is not service I donÂ’t know what is. Thanks again guys. :D

Squeezing Spectra
07-12-2005, 10:21 PM
Jerry thanks for the kind words it was all good glad you guys had a good trip and you didnt have to sea-doo LOL sorry we didnt find ya, we got tied up and didnt finish the boat in time so i headed up friday night with no boat to meet up with the rest of my party we will have to get togther next time. :eek: