PDA

View Full Version : Lakers Update!

KineticoH20
05-02-2006, 03:21 PM
UH-OH Kwame accused of rape!

dmontzsta
05-02-2006, 03:26 PM
Another one wanting money. :( The sad thing is, since she accused him, he is guilty until proven innocent by everyone. These guys do not have to rape women, they can get it wherever. There was a guy on the radio this morning, he wrote a book called the 6th man. He basically travelled with the players and said even the dudes who sit on the bench have women in every city.

Boat Loan Guy
05-02-2006, 03:37 PM
Is this ture I have not been able to find anything regarding this story, or are you just a clipper fan :)

Jyruiz
05-02-2006, 03:38 PM
Well, so far he is just being investigated, but if it sticks, then the Lakers will truly be know as the LA rapist. :)

Jyruiz
05-02-2006, 03:39 PM
Is this ture I have not been able to find anything regarding this story, or are you just a clipper fan :)
It was mentioned on am570.

Boat Loan Guy
05-02-2006, 03:42 PM
Just found the story that sucks....

PlyaPlya22
05-02-2006, 03:58 PM
Another one wanting money. :( The sad thing is, since she accused him, he is guilty until proven innocent by everyone. These guys do not have to rape women, they can get it wherever. There was a guy on the radio this morning, he wrote a book called the 6th man. He basically travelled with the players and said even the dudes who sit on the bench have women in every city.
She's a Clippers fan, that explains it all right there!! :rollside:

Flying Tiger
05-02-2006, 04:40 PM
Yep,, sadly on the strength of an accusation.
I had the Sheraton Plaza La Reina A/C Account for 5 years.
This is where the Lakers (who didnt own homes in So Cali) and visiting teams slept in the forum days. They gave the NBA a killer deal on rooms.
I went in their suites from time to time as part of my normal job.
They had fresh volunteer women hanging out waiting to hit on the players in the restaurants, bars,,, lobby. So many chix the girls were hanging by their fingers from the rafters..
In addition, the hot cocktail waitresses,, servers,,, on and on,, no problem.
No shortage what-so-ever.
Kings players too, all had girls galore.

AirtimeLavey
05-02-2006, 05:18 PM
Well, well, well....Kobe has been taking them all under his wings as Don likes to say. He is learning from the best so why would anybody be shocked.
Seriously, I hope it is not true for his sake.
That's just wrong, (but sorta funny). I hope it's not true. :rolleyes:

MayDaze
05-04-2006, 06:36 AM
Well, so far he is just being investigated, but if it sticks, then the Lakers will truly be know as the LA rapist. :)
The LA Rapist? Only thing that could be worse then the Rapist is the LA Clippers!!! :) :) :)