PDA

View Full Version : Lakers win it in Phx.....Bring on the Clippers!!

PlyaPlya22
05-02-2006, 03:47 PM
Bring it DILLIGAF!! :rollside:

Jyruiz
05-02-2006, 03:50 PM
WTF? I like to see what your crystal ball says about what the score is going to be.

PlyaPlya22
05-02-2006, 03:51 PM
WTF...They don't even play till later there Mr. Eric. Counting chickens...and shit will do nothing but set up major disappointments
No way, not tonight!

PlyaPlya22
05-02-2006, 03:51 PM
WTF? I like to see what your crystal ball says about what the score is going to be.Lakers by 8

Tequila-John
05-02-2006, 03:52 PM
Possible Spam!

PlyaPlya22
05-02-2006, 03:54 PM
It's pretty quiet in PHX right now!!

dmontzsta
05-02-2006, 03:57 PM
He is just getting his post ready. :)

carreraelite
05-02-2006, 04:12 PM
They may be a little nervous in LA, since one of there own players is under investigation....

PlyaPlya22
05-02-2006, 04:29 PM
They may be a little nervous in LA, since one of there own players is under investigation....
Come on now!

dmontzsta
05-02-2006, 04:38 PM
Your boys are going down.
:)

Beer Factor
05-02-2006, 06:29 PM
There is always next year. :cry: Go Lakeshow!

Jyruiz
05-02-2006, 09:28 PM
Get rid of that crystal ball, it is no good. :)

dmontzsta
05-02-2006, 09:33 PM
Good job by the suns, they turned it up. I was worried for them at first, they were not playing like a team about to go home. Now lets see if the Lakers can give the fans a treat.
Raja Bell is a punk bitch, eject him for game 6.

Jyruiz
05-02-2006, 09:41 PM
Raja Bell is a punk bitch, eject him for game 6.
I doubt he will, if Evans didn't get suspended, I don't think Bell will. The Lakers just have to show up next game. You could tell that once they fell behind, they were playing like it was no big deal cause they were going back to LA. I have news for them though, the Suns just woke up. The Lakers better come with it next game.

dmontzsta
05-02-2006, 09:41 PM
Lakers will win it at home, that is my prediction. The suns have pissed him off and history shows an angry Kobe is a great Kobe. He will get 35 points and make his team better, Lakers by 10 with a blowout at Staples. :) Lets see if that comes true. :rollside:

dmontzsta
05-02-2006, 09:53 PM
On my way to Vegas right now...betting all my real estate and closing out the retirement accounts. PHX by 12
Good thing you are not serious.
In all honesty, do you think they are really going to beat the Lakers on their home court?

GAME TIME
05-02-2006, 10:01 PM
PHX by 12
Tom, this is probably the funniest thing I've ever heard you say. Oh, bitch Bell will be suspended for the next game. I'm hoping for his safety that he does, because the Staples Center will be very hostille for the suns especially that beotch. Snoop Dogg or Ice Cube might have to come down and shank Bell prison style if he is there. :crossx: The Lakers were just going through the motions tonight, sure they would have love to beat them but they did not show up tonight to play. Thursday will be a different story. Lakers BIG on Thursday. Take that to the bank!!! :yuk:

GAME TIME
05-02-2006, 10:04 PM
That was the important game.
Raja Bell pulled a stupid move, but won't be suspended. The announcers made a mountain out of a mole hill. Kobe obviously beat him off the dribble and Bell instinctively put his arm out. Got him up high and then appeared to try and hold him up. Looked a lot worse than it was.
Won't matter. Barbosa can guard Kobe just as well as Bell does, which is to say, not. You can't "guard" Kobe any more than you can stop the sun from rising, you just hope he doesn't get hot.
Good to see Marion and Diaw get heated up. Personally, I think the Lakers are in trouble by not winning tonight.
What game were you watching? Mole hill??? Yeah, right. That was such an obvious foul and he will be suspended. Even after he held him up he continued to follow through and almost smacked Kobe in the face.

GAME TIME
05-02-2006, 10:05 PM
If Bell gets suspended...NO. If he plays it will not surprise me. As Juan said PHX has woken up and it will not be an easy win at all for the Lakers. Plus..Nostradamus has spoken so it is time to roll it
Come on Tom....Phoenix woke up???? The Lakers did not show up tonight.

GAME TIME
05-02-2006, 10:10 PM
Did you see the game? It was, IIRC, 56-55 Lakers midway through the 3rd quarter. You can hardly say the Lakers didn't "show up", as they played a very tight game for 2 1/2 quarters.
Exactly, they were playing with a so called Suns team that woke up. 20 turn overs, early foul trouble, points in the paint, lack of defense.

GAME TIME
05-02-2006, 10:12 PM
You were obviously watching the game through homer colored lenses. I could care less about the Suns and even more less about the Lakers. I just call it like I see it. It was a playoff foul. If Luke Walton had been on the receiving end, nobody would have given it a second thought.
Then I guess we'll see tomorrow if they suspend him or not. I thought Evans deserved to be suspended but he didn't so we'll se what happens.

GAME TIME
05-02-2006, 10:13 PM
They're going to take Kobe's hard elbow into consideration too, the one he got his first T for. Kaman didn't get suspended for shoving Evans to the floor, I doubt Bell will miss a game for a hard foul in the paint.
He got his first T away from the ball when Bell got in his face. The elbow was later and was not intentional like grabbing some one by the neck and bringing them to the ground.

dmontzsta
05-03-2006, 07:40 AM
I have been following the Bell situation, it seems they called it a flagrant 2, since he made no move for the ball and just took his head off. They will announce if he is suspended by the end of the day, but all signs point to a yes, since a flagrant 2 is an automatic 1 game suspension.
http://www.phidong.com/temp/rajagay.gif
That is a little worse than the kaman incident.

Jyruiz
05-03-2006, 07:48 AM
Yup, I don't see a play on the ball either, just Bell going for the head and then trying to push Kobe down to the ground.