PDA

View Full Version : Another *SERIOUS* Sale

XFactor
07-13-2005, 10:28 AM
Getting REAL serious now!!
I need to sell before escrow closes in 45 days.
http://www.boattraderonline.com/caddetail.html?/ad-cache/6/2/2/80099822.htm

Ivan Dan
07-13-2005, 11:16 AM
This boat is flawless! I would highly recommend it to anyone in the market. I would be buying it myself however my bro and I have decided to buy some real estate instead for now (doing the smart thing).

NOTALENT
07-13-2005, 11:19 AM
This boat is flawless! I would highly recommend it to anyone in the market. I would be buying it myself however my bro and I have decided to buy some real estate instead for now (doing the smart thing).
ahh...grow some balls... :rollside: haha... good hangin out this weekend bro...we got to do it again soon...and man..those books were hilarious!!! :D

Ivan Dan
07-13-2005, 11:21 AM
ahh...grow some balls... :rollside: haha... good hangin out this weekend bro...we got to do it again soon...and man..those books were hilarious!!! :D
Trust me this wasn't an easy decision because this boat is SICK.
We will definitely have to party soon. You guys missed out on the carne asada....oh well theres always next time!

NOTALENT
07-13-2005, 11:25 AM
Trust me this wasn't an easy decision because this boat is SICK.
We will definitely have to party soon. You guys missed out on the carne asada....oh well theres always next time!
I could only imagine...it is one sick boat....!!! :2purples: I know...if I had only gotten the message sooner!!! :hammerhea hit me up after all your plans are over with...

spectratoad
07-13-2005, 01:28 PM
I would be buying it myself however my bro and I have decided to buy some real estate instead for now (doing the smart thing).
You mean boat aren't an investment???!?!?!!! ;)

XFactor
07-13-2005, 01:44 PM
Thanks for the good words Dan.
You know where to reach me if you change your mind.
By the way, investment property is no where near as fun as a boat. Do the right thing, not the smart thing. :boxed: :rollside: :boxed:

sleekcraft137
07-13-2005, 01:49 PM
Hey Glenn I've got a place up here you can store it if you need to(just leave the keys!!) :D

XFactor
07-13-2005, 01:53 PM
Thanks Danny! I think it would look great in Idaho. All those potato farmers would love to see this boat on their local lakes.
Pull the trigger. I'm sure Lisa wouldn't mind. Does't she have a birthday coming up soon? :D

sleekcraft137
07-13-2005, 02:56 PM
Hey I'd love to see what all these spud heads would do if I rolled up in a DCB F-26 with twin 300x's. As it is they look at me funny with my 26' Sleekcraft. As far as pulling the trigger and buying it, if you can convince Lisa to buy it than "you DA MAN!!" :rollside:

Ivan Dan
07-13-2005, 03:11 PM
Thanks for the good words Dan.
You know where to reach me if you change your mind.
By the way, investment property is no where near as fun as a boat. Do the right thing, not the smart thing. :boxed: :rollside: :boxed:
U are definitely right.....the boat would be WAY more fun but this just gives me the right to buy bigger and better in a year or two.

JetBoatRich
07-13-2005, 03:13 PM
NIce
http://images.traderonline.com/img/6/plcnad/4538852/80099822_1.jpg

XFactor
07-13-2005, 04:52 PM
Tell Lisa a baby seat will fit perfect in between the front seats. :D
if you can convince Lisa to buy it than "you DA MAN!!" :rollside:[/QUOTE]

welk2party
07-13-2005, 05:05 PM
I saw this boat over the weekend and the pics are not even close to showing how awesome this thing is. Someone should jump on this. Good luck with the sale X. :clover:

XFactor
07-14-2005, 05:22 PM
Thanks WelkP2.
I'm hoping someone jumps on it real soon. I really don't want to move the boat into storage.