PDA

View Full Version : Stay at home Moms

Mrs_Wally_Gator
07-13-2005, 11:48 AM
Hey Hot Boat Stay at Home Moms, I have 3 kids ages 9, 8, and 2. I am looking for other Stay at Home Moms to get together with while the hubbys are at work. We don't have to spend money or anything. Just get together once or twice a week and let kids play and Moms have a conversation with other adults.

Three Days Only
07-13-2005, 01:27 PM
Hey Hot Boat Stay at Home Moms, I have 3 kids ages 9, 8, and 2. I am looking for other Stay at Home Moms to get together with while the hubbys are at work. We don't have to spend money or anything. Just get together once or twice a week and let kids play and Moms have a conversation with other adults.
Isnt this what Nannies, Hair Saloons and The Mall are for!!!!! :wink:

waterwitch
07-13-2005, 07:34 PM
I wish you were closer. My kids are the same
age.
Sometime when your at the lake, we'll have to have
the kids play.

a catered life
07-14-2005, 05:26 AM
i want to be a stay at home anything :D

steelcomp
07-14-2005, 05:40 AM
God bless you!! :D

CJ
07-15-2005, 09:32 AM
What about stay at home dad's? Gotta love my job!!