PDA

View Full Version : Labor Day Party Knights Landing, Ca

Mrs.charitycase
07-13-2005, 12:54 PM
Saturday September 3rd
Will be our Big Annual Labor Day Party at Shady Beach in Knights Landing, Ca. Last year was a blast..I shouldn't have drank as much...but had a blast. Come out. Everyone is welcome. It's going to be a huge turnout. We got Food, Bring your beer, and we have Kerry Jacobs-The awesome DJ-Who does a variety of music. Come out early. We are planning to be out there about 9:30am to get the best spot for the boat.
Last Year Labor Day Video..CLICK HERE (http://www.schoutenranch.com/video/kl2003.wmv)
10:00am-Whenever.
Saturday September 3rd
Here are some directions:
BY BOAT - Launch at Knights Landing, go 8 miles upriver to Shady Beach which will be the 3rd beach on the right.
BY CAR - Go through Knights Landing and cross the Sacramento river and take the first left. Continue up the levee for 8 miles and you should see a motocross track on the left with lots of parking etc.
There will be a BBQ, DJ and lots of fun . Zoomies are welcome.
For more info reply to this thread or contact Casey at info@woodlandpolaris.com
COME OUT

abraman1326
07-13-2005, 02:51 PM
Kerry had told me about this last year. I'm going to try and make it this year, it's just hard to give up a day at Berryessa...
BRA

Mrs.charitycase
07-13-2005, 03:02 PM
Kerry had told me about this last year. I'm going to try and make it this year, it's just hard to give up a day at Berryessa...
BRA
Oh..Give up a day at Baryessa Saturday.. And make Sunday and Monday at Baryessa. Come on. You're going. J/K..But you should.

abraman1326
07-13-2005, 03:06 PM
I am really thinking about it. Kerry said it was a great time. I'll have to see what the little lady wants to do...
BRA

Mrs.charitycase
07-13-2005, 03:16 PM
I am really thinking about it. Kerry said it was a great time. I'll have to see what the little lady wants to do...
BRA
I don't know you guys, but It'll be fun. Come out. Tell your girl she'll have fun.

cam440
07-13-2005, 09:39 PM
I am new here and this is obviously my first post LOL. I usually go to Berryessa with friends on Labor Day, but in a wake boat. Now I have my own jet, and was wondering if this is an open invite or just friends? Thanks, CHAD

Dribble
07-14-2005, 06:47 AM
We'll be houseboating at Oroville that weekend, or we would have been there for sure.

Mrs.charitycase
07-14-2005, 07:24 AM
I am new here and this is obviously my first post LOL. I usually go to Berryessa with friends on Labor Day, but in a wake boat. Now I have my own jet, and was wondering if this is an open invite or just friends? Thanks, CHAD
Will be our Big Annual Labor Day Party at Shady Beach in Knights Landing, Ca. Last year was a blast..I shouldn't have drank as much...but had a blast. Come out. Everyone is welcome. It's going to be a huge....
Yes you are welcome. Seriously Everyone can come. The beach is usually pretty big. If we run out of room on the beach...there's always our boats. Come out and enjoy..Like I said we want this to be the biggest turnout yet.

Mrs.charitycase
07-14-2005, 07:25 AM
We'll be houseboating at Oroville that weekend, or we would have been there for sure.
There's always next year...Memorial Day.

charitycase
07-23-2005, 09:55 AM
bump

Mrs.charitycase
07-23-2005, 10:19 AM
Hey thanks. Either everybody has plans and don't wanna resond OR they don't like us :cry: . LOL!!!

plaster dave
07-23-2005, 11:48 AM
Where is knights landing ca.? what size boats run out there? Thank you for the invite.

Mrs.charitycase
07-23-2005, 01:11 PM
Where is knights landing ca.? what size boats run out there? Thank you for the invite.
Near Sacramento. No problem..We like to meet new people!!

abraman1326
07-28-2005, 11:50 AM
I think we are going to make it. I'll just do Berryessa on Sun.
BRA

Mrs.charitycase
08-04-2005, 09:19 AM
I think we are going to make it. I'll just do Berryessa on Sun.
BRA
AWESOME!!! Come out. It'll be a blast!

abraman1326
08-04-2005, 11:26 AM
who's dragster are you sitting in in that pic in your sig line?
BRA

ELIMINAT THIS
08-04-2005, 12:34 PM
There's always next year...Memorial Day.
Maybe everybody is a little destracted by that tounge. :)

Mrs.charitycase
08-04-2005, 12:40 PM
who's dragster are you sitting in in that pic in your sig line?
BRA
Do you know who Unforgiven is on this board? He's part of Team Integra. That's the dragster I'm in. Oh...And you probably already know this, but I got asked already..It's not an integra motor..lmao!! It was taken last weekend at Sonoma.

Mrs.charitycase
08-04-2005, 12:41 PM
Maybe everybody is a little destracted by that tounge. :)
LOL!!! Did you say if you were going to make it out?

abraman1326
08-04-2005, 01:04 PM
Do you know who Unforgiven is on this board? He's part of Team Integra. That's the dragster I'm in. Oh...And you probably already know this, but I got asked already..It's not an integra motor..lmao!! It was taken last weekend at Sonoma.
Damn it, I was at the drags last weekend. Wish I had known anybody was there. Ah well, maybe next year. Yeah, I've seen some of his posts. Never met him though...
BRA

Mrs.charitycase
08-04-2005, 01:06 PM
Damn it, I was at the drags last weekend. Wish I had known anybody was there. Ah well, maybe next year. Yeah, I've seen some of his posts. Never met him though...
BRA
YOU WENT! What the hell. I'll have to start posting what we are doing more often. It's always cool to meet new people.

abraman1326
08-04-2005, 01:52 PM
Yeah, I always enjoy meeting folks from here. Everyone has been so nice. I was there for Fri, and sat qualifying. Didn't make the final eliminations on Sun though...
BRA

Mrs.charitycase
08-04-2005, 01:56 PM
Yeah, I always enjoy meeting folks from here. Everyone has been so nice. I was there for Fri, and sat qualifying. Didn't make the final eliminations on Sun though...
BRA
You had a car there? Or just watching? Dude you're only in Vacaville. That's not far from us at all.

DAVEO
08-04-2005, 08:12 PM
That woman next to you looks like Ahmo Hieght. Is IT?

acatitude
08-04-2005, 09:53 PM
Dave let me know if your going to make it. do you still have your howard? would love to meet up with ya if i have mine back by then. and any size boat ya want can run there

Mrs.charitycase
08-05-2005, 08:40 AM
I don't know who Ahmo is. The girl in my sig w/ me is ANGELLE SAMPEY..NHRA Bike dragster. She's awesome.

abraman1326
08-05-2005, 08:43 AM
It's Angelle Sampey, formerly Angelle Savioa(sp).
BRA

abraman1326
08-05-2005, 08:46 AM
You had a car there? Or just watching? Dude you're only in Vacaville. That's not far from us at all.
I was just there watching. My uncle used to be big time into it,and ran all over the place in his own funny cars, and actually was a sponsor for David Bacca back when he was running Division 7 Top Alcohol. Small world.
Yeah, I'm in Vacaville. We'll be heading up to Berryessa on sun if y'all are interested. We're bringin the little guy. Let me know if y'all can make it up...
BRA

Mrs.charitycase
08-05-2005, 09:02 AM
I was just there watching. My uncle used to be big time into it,and ran all over the place in his own funny cars, and actually was a sponsor for David Bacca back when he was running Division 7 Top Alcohol. Small world.
Yeah, I'm in Vacaville. We'll be heading up to Berryessa on sun if y'all are interested. We're bringin the little guy. Let me know if y'all can make it up...
BRA
This Sunday? Well...Our stupid motor broke again. It's in the works right now. But yeah..I'll let you know.

ELIMINAT THIS
08-05-2005, 09:16 AM
LOL!!! Did you say if you were going to make it out?
I hurt my motor running the bridge to bridge in sac. 2 weeks ago. sounds like u now how to have fun. ;)

abraman1326
08-05-2005, 09:35 AM
If you don't get r done, you are more than welcome to ride over w/ us. We'll just be putting to the bridge for a day of drinking, and music. Let me know. You can give me a call, 707.280.1390. It's supposed to be quite warm...
BRA

Mrs.charitycase
08-05-2005, 10:17 AM
I hurt my motor running the bridge to bridge in sac. 2 weeks ago. sounds like u now how to have fun. ;)
Yes I do. Our motor's broke too. But it will be back in no time. AGIAN. LOL .. Soooooooooo. You're telling me there's NOT a chance?

Mrs.charitycase
08-05-2005, 10:18 AM
If you don't get r done, you are more than welcome to ride over w/ us. We'll just be putting to the bridge for a day of drinking, and music. Let me know. You can give me a call, 707.280.1390. It's supposed to be quite warm...
BRA
What are you talking about? You're going Saturday for the party LABOR DAY..Right? What bridge?

abraman1326
08-05-2005, 10:23 AM
I'm sorry, I'm talking about hitting Berryessa this Sun. Yes, I plan on going to knights landing over labor day. Kids are welcome right?
BRA

Mrs.charitycase
08-05-2005, 10:29 AM
I'm sorry, I'm talking about hitting Berryessa this Sun. Yes, I plan on going to knights landing over labor day. Kids are welcome right?
BRA
Kids are welcome. BRA...You have to forgive me.VERY easily confused. LMAO!!

ELIMINAT THIS
08-05-2005, 11:27 AM
BRA
THANKS Bra we will see what happens,i meet u at b2b i think u were on tony's dcb???

ELIMINAT THIS
08-05-2005, 11:31 AM
Yes I do. Our motor's broke too. But it will be back in no time. AGIAN. LOL .. Soooooooooo. You're telling me there's NOT a chance?
Is it even deep,big enough to run my barge up there

Mrs.charitycase
08-05-2005, 11:37 AM
Is it even deep,big enough to run my barge up there
It is. E4L is going... and Jetboatguru is going..and PARTY CAT is going..with all those boats in the water it should make the water even higher. lmao!!!!

ELIMINAT THIS
08-05-2005, 11:45 AM
It is. E4L is going... and Jetboatguru is going..and PARTY CAT is going..with all those boats in the water it should make the water even higher. lmao!!!!
That was funny,ok let me talk to my wife.is there enough room for the big boats to make some passes.BTW it takes more then 1/4 of a mile for me to get on plane

abraman1326
08-05-2005, 11:47 AM
THANKS Bra we will see what happens,i meet u at b2b i think u were on tony's dcb???
Sure, I remember. What did you break?
BRA

Mrs.charitycase
08-05-2005, 11:47 AM
That was funny,ok let me talk to my wife.is there enough room for the big boats to make some passes.BTW it takes more then 1/4 of a mile for me to get on plane
UH....I'll get back to you on that one. LOL!

abraman1326
08-05-2005, 11:48 AM
Now that's funny...
BRA

ELIMINAT THIS
08-05-2005, 11:54 AM
Sure, I remember. What did you break?
BRA
Tore down the motor yesterday.Hurt #5 and #7 We think the motor got hot,leand out #5 and 7. :cry: I shoulnt complain this is the first time the heads have been off the motor in 4+ years S&S kicks ass. :)

ELIMINAT THIS
08-05-2005, 11:57 AM
UH....I'll get back to you on that one. LOL!
Are you making fun of my boat. :boxingguy

hottub
08-05-2005, 01:01 PM
How far north past Verona are you guys???

abraman1326
08-05-2005, 01:16 PM
Tore down the motor yesterday.Hurt #5 and #7 We think the motor got hot,leand out #5 and 7. :cry: I shoulnt complain this is the first time the heads have been off the motor in 4+ years S&S kicks ass. :)
Hell yeah. I need to get a motor built right...
BRA

Mrs.charitycase
08-05-2005, 01:29 PM
Are you making fun of my boat. :boxingguy
Am I making fun of it ? No.. Am I not knowing how long our stretch is? Yes. I am not sure how long the stretch is. If you look at my video you'll see where do our passes.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-05-2005, 01:53 PM
I may have to come just to add the pepper LMAO

Mrs.charitycase
08-05-2005, 02:03 PM
I may have to come just to add the pepper LMAO
YEAH!! You should come. LOL!!! Are you serious? You can come..it would be cool.

ELIMINAT THIS
08-05-2005, 04:00 PM
Am I making fun of it ? No.. Am I not knowing how long our stretch is? Yes. I am not sure how long the stretch is. If you look at my video you'll see where do our passes.
Sorry I was disrtacted by that tounge thing again. :D I thought you were making fun of my boat. ;)

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-05-2005, 04:12 PM
YEAH!! You should come. LOL!!! Are you serious? You can come..it would be cool.
sounds like a plan

DAVEO
08-05-2005, 07:09 PM
I don't know who Ahmo is. The girl in my sig w/ me is ANGELLE SAMPEY..NHRA Bike dragster. She's awesome.
Ahmo is well was mrs fitness in the 90s and now does low budget films. I new her in hunington beach when I lived there.

Mrs.charitycase
08-06-2005, 07:08 AM
sounds like a plan
Hey...Watch the video... Will your boat fit? lol

Mrs.charitycase
08-06-2005, 07:08 AM
Ahmo is well was mrs fitness in the 90s and now does low budget films. I new her in hunington beach when I lived there.
So she looks like Angelle? NICE!

abraman1326
08-06-2005, 08:31 AM
SYA,
We'll make it fit...
BRA

Mrs.charitycase
08-06-2005, 08:57 AM
SYA,
We'll make it fit...
BRA
Have you been there? Bridge Pilars? Might have to launch somewhere else. That shouldn't be a problem though!

abraman1326
08-06-2005, 09:02 AM
NO, haven't been there, just the pics I've seen look like there would be plenty of room. Didn't know anything about bridge pillars. Don't big boat run up and down there all the time...
BRA

Mrs.charitycase
08-06-2005, 09:13 AM
NO, haven't been there, just the pics I've seen look like there would be plenty of room. Didn't know anything about bridge pillars. Don't big boat run up and down there all the time...
BRA
They do. I don't know where they launch.. I'll try to get a pic of the ramp we use. It'll probaby work, but just to be safe..Don't want anybody traveling from far and us not be prepared to help...ya know?

abraman1326
08-06-2005, 09:29 AM
I hear you there. I guess I was jumping to conclusions in thinking it was no problem to launch. Sorry...
BRA

acatitude
08-06-2005, 07:24 PM
ELIMINATETHIS and BRA, if I have my junk back by then and I dont go to berryessa, I will launch at discovery park and run up river to this, I think its up the sac arm a ways after the whats that other rivcer comes into the sac by veronas. if its where i think I always see a lot of boats on the beach on left going up right before a left hand turn(is that it charity?) if so no problem for bigger boats been up there a lot. nice place to cruise after work then come balls out down river and hope I have enough gas to make it back to ramp, lol, but its down hill. hope you get that thing going Kaler. Peto called me today they are starting the assembly today, im a little excited . let me know what you guys are doing , we can cruise there together.

Mohavekid
08-06-2005, 08:33 PM
Knights Landing and the beach they're talking about is 10-12 miles north of Verona and the confluence of the Sacramento and Feather rivers.
Just bear to the left at the split. The Feather is fun, but is very shallow and full of sandbars that far down.

Mrs.charitycase
08-07-2005, 09:28 AM
ELIMINATETHIS and BRA, if I have my junk back by then and I dont go to berryessa, I will launch at discovery park and run up river to this, I think its up the sac arm a ways after the whats that other rivcer comes into the sac by veronas. if its where i think I always see a lot of boats on the beach on left going up right before a left hand turn(is that it charity?) if so no problem for bigger boats been up there a lot. nice place to cruise after work then come balls out down river and hope I have enough gas to make it back to ramp, lol, but its down hill. hope you get that thing going Kaler. Peto called me today they are starting the assembly today, im a little excited . let me know what you guys are doing , we can cruise there together.
Well.. We're not on the left, But I think you have the idea. CHARITYCASE help me out here !!!!!!!! LOL..I don't know of a beach on the left with a few boats.

Mrs.charitycase
08-07-2005, 09:29 AM
Knights Landing and the beach they're talking about is 10-12 miles north of Verona and the confluence of the Sacramento and Feather rivers.
Just bear to the left at the split. The Feather is fun, but is very shallow and full of sandbars that far down.
Are you going to come?

Mohavekid
08-07-2005, 09:46 AM
Are you going to come?
I doubt it, my son has a football game at 12:00 that day.

puck
08-07-2005, 01:43 PM
How shallow is shallow? Think the boat in my avatar would make it down the Feather? I live in YC right off Garden Highway. There is a ramp about 2 miles from my house.

acatitude
08-07-2005, 02:36 PM
yea the feather river thats it. 12 miles north of split. I dont think where im talking about is that far, maybe 5/6 miles. so then is it deep enough for outdrives that far up river???
where do you launch from? maybe that will give me a better idea of where its at

Dribble
08-07-2005, 05:07 PM
How shallow is shallow? Think the boat in my avatar would make it down the Feather? I live in YC right off Garden Highway. There is a ramp about 2 miles from my house.
THe boat in your avatar will NOT make it down the feather without hitting bottom.

Dribble
08-07-2005, 05:11 PM
Well.. We're not on the left, But I think you have the idea. CHARITYCASE help me out here !!!!!!!! LOL..I don't know of a beach on the left with a few boats.
He's talking about either the Hog Farm beach or the one you saw the pic of my boat on. He's still about 8-10 miles downstream of Shady beach. Keep going past Knights Landing for about five miles and the beach will be on the right.

Mohavekid
08-07-2005, 05:39 PM
The Feather is pretty shallow down that way, you'll be dodging lots of sand bars. Most of the time you'll have no more than 5-6 feet of water. I get nervous running my jet there, there's no way I'd run an outdrive down river to Verona.
Where do you live in YC? I usually go to the Boyd's Pump ramp to play around. The water there is a little bit deeper than other areas, and there are some nice sandy beaches to hang out on.

stoker2001
08-07-2005, 07:02 PM
The Feather is pretty shallow down that way, you'll be dodging lots of sand bars. Most of the time you'll have no more than 5-6 feet of water. I get nervous running my jet there, there's no way I'd run an outdrive down river to Verona.
Ditto on what MK said.IF you run the feather with an outdrive,make sure your insurance is paid :2purples: we run outboards with surfacing props from Verona up to Nicolas (beercan beach).we love it cause all the ski boat crowds know better to venture up there and we get rewarded with glass water to shred the slalom ski on all day long even on weekends :cool:

woody56
08-07-2005, 08:36 PM
Thanks for the invite, but just too far to drive. Just going to kick back here in havasu. Maybe next year.

acatitude
08-08-2005, 10:38 AM
now im confused is the beach your talking about up the sacramento or feather??

robsquezn
08-08-2005, 05:06 PM
id like to come can i get some more info are us jet boat guys invited ?????
need some new lake action cfw is geting low.
need directions for sher.....
thanks robsquezn
robsquezn@sbcglobal.net

robsquezn
08-08-2005, 05:12 PM
can i get some more info .....directions etc....
we wre coming from san jose bay area it sounds like one hell off a party
nice vid from last year.any buddy down to race up ther i just have a slow
jet boat.& ps thats one bad a## toung

abraman1326
08-09-2005, 09:29 AM
Blowncarrera, I'll be hitting the party on Sat, then Berryessa on Sun and Mon. Let me know which one you are doing and maybe we can meet up at one or the other...
BRA

Mrs.charitycase
08-09-2005, 09:57 AM
now im confused is the beach your talking about up the sacramento or feather??
I hear ya. LOL!! It's the Sacramento River. Need directions?

Mrs.charitycase
08-09-2005, 09:58 AM
Thanks for the invite, but just too far to drive. Just going to kick back here in havasu. Maybe next year.
<------- Holding you to that. lol

Mrs.charitycase
08-09-2005, 10:00 AM
id like to come can i get some more info are us jet boat guys invited ?????
need some new lake action cfw is geting low.
need directions for sher.....
thanks robsquezn
robsquezn@sbcglobal.net
Yes you can come. We like to do alittle racing. Jets vs jets etc. Come out. I will email you directions when I get a chance. BTW... Thanks on the tongue comment!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!

robsquezn
08-10-2005, 09:02 PM
ok cool ill be wating for them.....
& no problom on the tongue comment .see ya all ther we are going to have about 3 to 5 boats.....do u want us to bring any thing...other then beer
PS..we are headding up to CFW after we leave u u guys are welcom to come
sun/mun the more the better
thanks rob

Mrs.charitycase
08-11-2005, 07:18 AM
ok cool ill be wating for them.....
& no problom on the tongue comment .see ya all ther we are going to have about 3 to 5 boats.....do u want us to bring any thing...other then beer
PS..we are headding up to CFW after we leave u u guys are welcom to come
sun/mun the more the better
thanks rob
I'll Get Directions right now. Just bring beer and maybe whatever you want to eat. We might be going to our beach the whole weekend, but who knows. We like CFW. Well I am going to get you those directions now..I'll get them for you coming from 680 to 80..Im assuming you're going 280 to 680 to 80. Check your PM's in a few or later.

acatitude
08-11-2005, 10:23 AM
yea directions would be cool do you launch by knights or in sac>?????

Mrs.charitycase
08-11-2005, 10:29 AM
yea directions would be cool do you launch by knights or in sac>?????
We launch in Knights Landing

Mrs.charitycase
08-18-2005, 07:17 AM
WHATS UP WHATS UP WHATS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... 2 and 1/2 more weeks..WOO HOO!!!!!!

Mrs.Racer277
08-18-2005, 11:49 AM
WHATS UP WHATS UP WHATS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... 2 and 1/2 more weeks..WOO HOO!!!!!!
I am getting sooooo excited. I really hope T will show up even just to say Hello. :D
Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Just practicing for the ride up with PC. :D :D

Party Cat
08-18-2005, 12:34 PM
I am getting sooooo excited. I really hope T will show up even just to say Hello. :D
Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Just practicing for the ride up with PC. :D :D
Practice all ya want....You're riding in the back......under the Fiberglass Cover :D :D

Unforgiven
08-19-2005, 12:32 PM
Practice all ya want....You're riding in the back......under the Fiberglass Cover :D :D
thanks PC..I fiqure with you and me drinking the night before at Dia's house...well I wouldn't want to hear her all the way up there..you know..".blah blah blah..I want...blah blah go bathroom..blah blah..stop and shop blah blah.."

mike37
08-19-2005, 04:12 PM
haw do i get there from Paso Robles

Mrs.Racer277
08-19-2005, 08:17 PM
:lightsabe :lightsabe And you are sleeping where Thursday night??? :boxingguy

Party Cat
08-19-2005, 09:34 PM
:lightsabe :lightsabe And you are sleeping where Thursday night??? :boxingguy
I'm guessing wherever we wind up/pass out after eddies bar hopping tour :D :D
That is if you don't get us arrested for flashing :eek: :eek:

Party Cat
08-19-2005, 09:36 PM
thanks PC..I fiqure with you and me drinking the night before at Dia's house...well I wouldn't want to hear her all the way up there..you know..".blah blah blah..I want...blah blah go bathroom..blah blah..stop and shop blah blah.."
No worries....I've got my stash of Jordy Ignore Pills.....we'll only be stopping for more booze or broads :D
I sure hope Dia's got the extra strength Depends for the trip :D :D

charitycase
08-20-2005, 07:29 AM
haw do i get there from Paso Robles
I-5 North past Sacramento about 15miles to Woodland,exit rd102 North 8miles to Knights Landing,turn left at Hwy 45 you're at the boat ramp.

Mrs.charitycase
08-20-2005, 08:48 AM
Oh goodie goodie goodie. This is going to be ONE fun party!! I SOOOOOOO can't wait!!!

Mrs.Racer277
08-20-2005, 09:18 AM
I'm guessing wherever we wind up/pass out after eddies bar hopping tour :D :D
That is if you don't get us arrested for flashing :eek: :eek:
Who said I was going?? I dont go to the scary bars Eddie goes to. :2purples:
I don't flash. :hammerhea

Party Cat
08-20-2005, 09:29 AM
OK...call it what you want...it's your fantasy ;)

Unforgiven
08-20-2005, 02:54 PM
PC..don't let her bull you..she loves the topless bars I go to..she just wants to work there...

Mrs.Racer277
08-20-2005, 03:18 PM
PC..don't let her bull you..she loves the topless bars I go to..she just wants to work there...
Dreaming again????? :confused:

Mrs.charitycase
08-23-2005, 08:53 AM
LESS THAN 2 WEEKS! :rolleyes:

stoker2001
08-29-2005, 05:43 PM
For lost full competiton slalom KD ski north of Knights landing today.Has yellow/gray grafics with black bottom.email at kevinkraft4@comcast.net

abraman1326
08-30-2005, 09:30 AM
5 day's left, can't wait to see everyone. Who all is bringing youngsters? We'll have our almost 2 year old w/ us. This is going to be fun...
BRA

MR HARLEY
08-30-2005, 09:36 AM
LESS THAN 2 WEEKS! :rolleyes:
DAM!!!!
Love the new pic in your siggy ...........sorry to derail ... :p

abraman1326
08-30-2005, 10:52 AM
Is there anywhere closer than knights landing to launch?
BRA

Mrs.charitycase
08-31-2005, 01:24 PM
5 day's left, can't wait to see everyone. Who all is bringing youngsters? We'll have our almost 2 year old w/ us. This is going to be fun...
BRA
I am SO ready!!!! There will be ALOT of little ones..... Places to launch closer to??????

Mrs.charitycase
08-31-2005, 01:25 PM
DAM!!!!
Love the new pic in your siggy ...........sorry to derail ... :p
There's always room for compliments in ANY one of MY threads. LOL! Thank you!!

abraman1326
09-01-2005, 09:28 AM
I am SO ready!!!! There will be ALOT of little ones..... Places to launch closer to??????
Anywhere closer to Shady Beach than Knights Landing. Just curious...
BRA

sleek willy
09-02-2005, 09:00 AM
On the Yolo County website for Knights Landing boat ramp it says, "overnight camping is prohibited". Can I leave my tow rig overnight?? Will it be safe???
-Sleek Willy

Mrs.charitycase
09-02-2005, 09:32 AM
Anywhere closer to Shady Beach than Knights Landing. Just curious...
BRA
Nothing closer...Sorry.

Mrs.charitycase
09-02-2005, 09:39 AM
On the Yolo County website for Knights Landing boat ramp it says, "overnight camping is prohibited". Can I leave my tow rig overnight?? Will it be safe???
-Sleek Willy
I'll have to ask Casey (charitycase)

abraman1326
09-03-2005, 12:17 PM
Well, unfortunatley, I am not going to make it. I have too much to do in the morning in Napa, and I won't have time to get the boat and head to Knights Landing. I am so sorry I am going to miss this. I hope everyone has a great time. Hope I can make it next year...
BRA

Mrs.charitycase
09-03-2005, 01:47 PM
Well, unfortunatley, I am not going to make it. I have too much to do in the morning in Napa, and I won't have time to get the boat and head to Knights Landing. I am so sorry I am going to miss this. I hope everyone has a great time. Hope I can make it next year...
BRA
We will. Maybe next time. I'll let you know when the next one is.

Mrs.Racer277
09-03-2005, 01:58 PM
We will. Maybe next time. I'll let you know when the next one is.
Have a great time. Sorry to have to miss it too. Give PC a kiss for me. I hope he is not mad at me. :cry:
I hope soon! :cry: :cry:

Mrs.charitycase
09-03-2005, 04:49 PM
Have a great time. Sorry to have to miss it too. Give PC a kiss for me. I hope he is not mad at me. :cry:
I hope soon! :cry: :cry:
I wish you were coming!!!! :( .. I will give him a kiss for you!!...How could he be mad at YOU? ;)

1BADBAHNER
09-07-2005, 09:43 AM
We were out there on Sunday and didn't find the beach, we went past this strange looking damn like thing on the left hand side with a cable unit that was moving from one direction to the next??? and went another 2 miles or so passed that. Were we supposed to turn left out of the launch ramp, that's what we did. Water was great for skiing!!!! Hopefully we can catch up with you guys another time.

MOBrien
09-07-2005, 10:02 AM
We were out there on Sunday and didn't find the beach, we went past this strange looking damn like thing on the left hand side with a cable unit that was moving from one direction to the next??? and went another 2 miles or so passed that. Were we supposed to turn left out of the launch ramp, that's what we did. Water was great for skiing!!!! Hopefully we can catch up with you guys another time.
I think you were a day late anyway.....I believe the party was on Saturday. :hammerhea

STV_Keith
09-07-2005, 11:30 AM
Actually, we were there both days, but didn't get out Sunday until about 1pm.
From the launch ramp, if you turned left on the main river (where the fishing boats were anchored up in the middle of the no-wake zone), then it was 8 miles up river.

1BADBAHNER
09-07-2005, 12:36 PM
From the launch ramp, if you turned left on the main river (where the fishing boats were anchored up in the middle of the no-wake zone), then it was 8 miles up river.
Looks like I didn't go up far enough, lot's of nice beaches. I didn't see anyone pass me though if I didn't go up river far enough, we launched about 12:00pm. I stopped at every spot where people were kicking back and noone even knew about Shady Beach, So I just had another beer and kept going upstream.
IS THERE A B'B'QUE PIT AT SHADY BEACH, because that is what I was looking for????

Party Cat
09-07-2005, 12:59 PM
Here's a map of where we were...
http://www.riverratlife.com/images/pc/map.jpg

Mrs.charitycase
09-07-2005, 01:21 PM
Looks like I didn't go up far enough, lot's of nice beaches. I didn't see anyone pass me though if I didn't go up river far enough, we launched about 12:00pm. I stopped at every spot where people were kicking back and noone even knew about Shady Beach, So I just had another beer and kept going upstream.
IS THERE A B'B'QUE PIT AT SHADY BEACH, because that is what I was looking for????
Shit that sucks!.. There was a BBQ...Just not a huge one.You must not have gone up far enough...You can't miss it...Sunday this boat was out there since the night before... Did you see this.?
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/10972DSCF0654.JPG

1BADBAHNER
09-07-2005, 02:03 PM
No, we sure didn't see a boat like that. I did talk to a guy at the dock when we got back that had a black hydro he painted himself all black. I was so tired we just talked and I never even thoguht to ask him if he was out there at shady beach until we pulled out from the parking lot.
When is your next gathering??

1BADBAHNER
09-07-2005, 02:05 PM
Shit that sucks!.. There was a BBQ...Just not a huge one.You must not have gone up far enough...You can't miss it...Sunday this boat was out there since the night before... Did you see this.?
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/10972DSCF0654.JPG
I'm hoping the shovel wasn't for what I think it was for :supp:

1BADBAHNER
09-07-2005, 02:08 PM
Here's a map of where we were...
http://www.riverratlife.com/images/pc/map.jpg
I'm going to have to get some numbers for next time you guys are out. We found our own little beach, listened to music, went swimming and B'B'qued and played around by ourselves, It would have been more fun with other hot boaters around. Next time for sure :cool: Thanks for the map!!!

cam440
09-08-2005, 12:09 PM
I made it out there on Saturday and seen you guys all on the beach. I was having problems with the boat so I did not stop in and say hi, I was going to come back on Sunday and stop. Never made it back out....but I will be sure to see you guys again soon I hope. When is the next get together and where at?

stoker2001
09-10-2005, 01:15 PM
From the launch ramp, if you turned left on the main river (where the fishing boats were anchored up in the middle of the no-wake zone), then it was 8 miles up river.hey keith,how often do you get up here?how did you like our boating playground?I was at shasta for the labor day weekend otherwise i would of been there.Did you see Steve,with his brand new carbon kevlar 22 elim daytona with 275hp supercharged Verado?he said he cruised by

STV_Keith
09-12-2005, 10:39 AM
hey keith,how often do you get up here?how did you like our boating playground?I was at shasta for the labor day weekend otherwise i would of been there.Did you see Steve,with his brand new carbon kevlar 22 elim daytona with 275hp supercharged Verado?he said he cruised by
That was my first trip up there. What day did Steve cruise by? If it was Saturday, I doubt I saw it, and even if I didn't I probably wouldn't remember it.
:messedup:

stoker2001
09-12-2005, 11:42 AM
That was my first trip up there. What day did Steve cruise by? If it was Saturday, I doubt I saw it, and even if I didn't I probably wouldn't remember it.
:messedup:so,you goona come next year with your ride?not sure which day steve cruised by?we did a huge loop on the delta yesterday with our new Stoker,GPS odometer said 105 miles :rollside: gotta go get the Mirage ready for the San Diego race next weekend now,take carehttp://forums.screamandfly.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=92649

STV_Keith
09-13-2005, 08:03 AM
so,you goona come next year with your ride?
That is my current plan. :)