PDA

View Full Version : Need your help - kidnapping the channel (not really)

rvrhlic
05-02-2006, 04:17 PM
On Sunday morning we did out typical breakfast at Makai Cafe. When we returned to the boat - the beer bong (affectionately referred to as "the kid") was taken from the boat. We have had that thing for 9 years!!
Anyway it is pretty unique so if you see someone with this beer bong go kick their ass and get it back for us.
http://www.riverholic.com/missing.jpg
here is what the can looks like:
http://www.riverholic.com/missing2.jpg
whoever took it is a moron if they ever use it in havasu.

Phat Matt
05-02-2006, 04:25 PM
I am sorry for your loss and will keep and eye out for your kid. :cry:

JB in so cal
05-02-2006, 04:28 PM
I feel your pain. I can only imagine the grief and pain you must be going through right now. I know in the past, this forum has helped people get through tough times; I can only assume that'll happen in this case.
Stay strong for the little ones (left in the cooler) don't let them see you break! :cry:

hoolign
05-02-2006, 04:33 PM
make up fliers that state " stolen ..dual remote urine station" it'll be on the beach in seconds !
Freakin thieves! :mad:

GRUNION
05-02-2006, 06:44 PM
thats BS

Mandelon
05-02-2006, 06:48 PM
Now you can build a new one. With Raylar beer injection.... :p

rvrhlic
05-02-2006, 07:16 PM
Now you can build a new one. With Raylar beer injection.... :p
no no no, that will never work... Unless... it would work for 1 weekend, before blowing up and ruin the summer with promises of getting us drunk but always being empty. I guess though if I do go with the raylar beer injection, the new and improved beer bong won't hold as much beer and will always have a valve stuck :mad: :mad:
I just hope the kid is okay out there in the big bad havasu alone....

doesitfloat?
05-02-2006, 07:51 PM
I'm sorry to break this to you but that thing is long gone...probably on a boat to Australia or cut up and parted out. Those PVC ball valves alone are worth a mint in Tijuana. And the demand for used stickers is currently at an all-time high.
Godspeed beer bong :(

a catered life
05-02-2006, 08:40 PM
How pathetic are some people to steal a beer bong from someone.... what's the world coming too
lmao the same world where frogs are bitch slapping bunnys on the ass i guess :p lmao

ROZ
05-02-2006, 08:57 PM
Time for an "Amber" alert ! :D

Throttle
05-02-2006, 09:33 PM
a kidnapping without a randsom note is not a kidnapping, its a thief! that sucks. :argue:

onetallhd
05-03-2006, 01:48 AM
Yeah that 'kid' is dear to my heart and I miss him already. But not to worry I am hard at work on his replacement that will be without a doubt better than he was. Our goal is to have his premiere party memorial day, but perfection takes time. So if you see our former 'kid' grab him and tell him that he has a brother right around the corner. Thank you for all of your guys help on this!!

HocusPocus
05-03-2006, 06:15 AM
i know replacing "the kid" wont be easy.. and it will never be the same. keep your chin up (its easier to drink that way) :)

Mrs. Bordsmnj
05-03-2006, 06:18 AM
I have a dog named Makai. :D
Oh, and sorry for your loss. :)

rvrhlic
05-03-2006, 02:43 PM
thanks to all of you for your overwhelming support in out time of need.
:cry: :cry: