PDA

View Full Version : Augusta anyone?

hydro066
07-13-2005, 01:55 PM
I think there was some talk a few weeks ago about people coming to Augusta this weekend. Looks like I'm the only one that wants to play. Looks like Leland, Jim, and Paul have bailed on me. Wideopen and Promod...what happened to you this year? Thought you were gonna race.
Anyway, I think Leland, Jim, and a few more may be there to watch and (heaven forbid) help me change out broken parts. So everyone come on by and hang out.
Dazed & Confused / PE066
John

Jr Jetter
07-13-2005, 04:27 PM
I will be there on Saturday to spectate with camera in hand, I will look for you and say hello...
Good luck !!!

shirkey4750
07-13-2005, 06:22 PM
Be there Friday and Saturday. I wonder what shape the river is in?

promod
07-14-2005, 03:06 AM
hye john i want to go so bad but with work crazy right now and 2 of my employees are taking vacation the same time so i can't get away without no help here, i wnated to go just to watch but i still can't even get down there till sunday so there's no use going, hell i had so much going on there year i haven't even had the boat in the water yet, but every time i plan something it goes to crap, so i'm starting not to plan anything anymore just go at the last minute i reacon, hope ya do good this weekend be safe

Huffer
07-17-2005, 05:31 AM
WON'T BE THEIR THIS TIME :umm: MAYBE NEXT TIME!JR BRING BACK SOME PICS! :)

EXTREMEBOATS
07-20-2005, 02:58 PM
We went to Augusta and what a wild ride it was!!!!
Mike and I got married on Saturday after qualifying rounds and Sunday during finals a TORNADO blew through the race track!!! Semi trailers over turned and porta potties with people in them went rolling down the road! There were M/E class boats still on the ropes but no serious injuries!! Thank God. Hydro066 I have some great pics of your boat but I don't know how to post out here. Drop me a line if you want 'em. :) Kristina