PDA

View Full Version : I tell you....

Ntwotrance
07-13-2005, 05:42 PM
you guys are in rare form these days...everything from the cut downs, the threats, to the attempts by some at spelling. It's good to come home from a hard days work, sit down at the computer, and read all this...well, maybe not, but I do need the chuckle from time to time and this seems to fit for now. Ok, back to the slappin, feces throwing, and so on.... :argue:

dmontzsta
07-13-2005, 06:10 PM
I think you can tell who the good, the bad and the ugly are, thats for sure. :jawdrop: :cool:

Kim Hanson
07-13-2005, 06:13 PM
Eddie went to NeverLand on a business trip :D :D I have to sit and wait for the next barage! RiceBoy is still around though :notam: Its 30C* here right now and I want a cold wobbly pop, im in traing ya know for something to happen down here :D .........( . )( . ).......
Hoss wants a Rumble :smile: :smile: I think he wants to stick a cactus up Maxima Boys arse though, I still don't think it would make that car and faster with him push his foot right through the floor boards cause of all those prick up his arse.........( . )( . )...........

Kim Hanson
07-13-2005, 06:14 PM
I think you can tell who the good, the bad and the ugly are, thats for sure. :jawdrop: :cool:
RiceBoy, weweweawuuu..dododn daaaaaa.............( . )( . )......... :D

dmontzsta
07-13-2005, 07:36 PM
The ugly has finally chimed in. :wink: :220v:

CrazyHippy
07-13-2005, 07:48 PM
Dont be so mean to your self, it's not your looks scaring off the girls, it's the fact that they are still in High School and you are in a Maxima
BJH :D

dmontzsta
07-13-2005, 07:50 PM
Dont be so mean to your self, it's not your looks scaring off the girls, it's the fact that they are still in High School and you are in a Maxima
BJH :D
Now I can just tow the b boat down the road in the Expedition, I have all kinds of ho's looking and wanting a ride. Too bad the mrs. is sitting there.
:lightsabe

SUI-CY-COLE DIMARCO
07-13-2005, 08:11 PM
is kim really that ugly?...does he really have summer teeth?

Kim Hanson
07-13-2005, 08:11 PM
You going that Ob eddie route now skin head with the ugly now...oh, oh another queer in BR.....( . )( . )............ :crossx:

Kim Hanson
07-13-2005, 08:14 PM
Now I can just tow the b boat down the road in the Expedition, I have all kinds of ho's looking and wanting a ride. Too bad the mrs. is sitting there.
They are not waving at you, look behind you at all the bananas they are throwing at you...the traveling circus is passing through :p ......( . )( . )..........

Kim Hanson
07-13-2005, 08:17 PM
is kim really that ugly?...does he really have summer teeth?
Thats all we need is another queer in here ........( . )( . ).........I have all my teeth also..... :hammerhea

SUI-CY-COLE DIMARCO
07-13-2005, 08:49 PM
perhaps,you do..but from some true stories about uglies walking the earth,summer teeth is explained best with a compass.cuz some could be that way,and some could be this way.

HOSS
07-14-2005, 05:42 AM
At least you are the "COMPLETE" package.
NO MEENS NO fecal swab

HOSS
07-14-2005, 05:43 AM
This is a dude who truely never gets laid.
NO MEENS NO turtle

lucky
07-14-2005, 05:59 AM
Now I can just tow the b boat down the road in the Expedition, I have all kinds of him's looking and wanting a ride. Too bad the mrs. is sitting there.
I corrected it for you - as you still confuse your gender preference :notam: :D

HOSS
07-14-2005, 06:00 AM
Unfair,,,but it does read alot better now. :cool:

dmontzsta
07-14-2005, 06:36 AM
This is a dude who truely never gets laid.
NO MEENS NO turtle
lol. Thats why I just stopped at 2:30am, what time is it now? oh shit 7:36am, just about time to go to work.

HOSS
07-14-2005, 06:44 AM
Bro,,,,from dude to dude (and I`m sure every dude out there will back me on this), any man who brags about getting laid,,,,,,,,well,,,,just ain`t getting laid.

dmontzsta
07-14-2005, 08:19 AM
Dont hate. :hammer2:

HOSS
07-14-2005, 10:27 AM
Not hatin`,,,really laughin` but startin` to lean towards feeling sorry for your ass.
I was thinkin`,,,,Ibet you were the retarded boy with the cactus,,,,huh. :D
NO MEENS NO schmo

dmontzsta
07-14-2005, 10:29 AM
Not hatin`,,,really laughin` but startin` to lean towards feeling sorry for your ass.
I was thinkin`,,,,Ibet you were the retarded boy with the cactus,,,,huh. :D
NO MEENS NO schmo
Please, dont feel sorry for me, its ok. :devil:
Funny, I have been with my Mrs. for almost 10 years, yet you act like I never get laid. I handle mine buddy boy, you are just hating cause you probably cant get your penis up without help. Mine stays long and strong.

lucky
07-14-2005, 10:36 AM
Please, dont feel sorry for me, its ok. :devil:
Funny, I have been with my Mrs. for almost 10 years, yet you act like I never get laid. I handle mine buddy boy, you are just hating cause you probably cant get your penis up without help. Mine stays long and strong.
ok -- now that did cross the line into fag ness -- the only think long and hard in your life is the road to finaical recovery ! :cool:

dmontzsta
07-14-2005, 10:42 AM
ok -- now that did cross the line into fag ness -- the only think long and hard in your life is the road to finaical recovery ! :cool:
heh, actually I am free and clear of all bills. So what now?
That is of course assuming that was an attempt to spell "Financial".

lucky
07-14-2005, 10:48 AM
heh, actually I am free and clear of all bills. So what now?
That is of course assuming that was an attempt to spell "Financial".
dam - faster car , hotter wife , better smack down , no bills bla bla bla -- well -- that confirms my suspisions .. you are a perfect asshole :D lol

HOSS
07-14-2005, 10:56 AM
a gay asshole
NO MEENS NO stink pot

dmontzsta
07-14-2005, 11:09 AM
dam - faster car , hotter wife , better smack down , no bills bla bla bla -- well -- that confirms my suspisions .. you are a perfect asshole :D lol
haha, there you go.
I never said my cars were the fastest, but they are fast for what they are and run in the 14s, that is not fast at all, but for a daily driver it is good enough. When I say daily driver I mean 150 miles per day.
Never said my wife was the hottest, but she is not ugly as Kim Hanson tries to say, just to get to me...but it does not work.
No bills "sort of" once I sell my old boat, then I am pretty much free. That has me tied up at the moment, but it is the only thing, I like things that are paid for.
Better smack down? that all depends on the person. I have had the shit beat out of me around 4 or 5x.

lucky
07-14-2005, 11:10 AM
haha, there you go.
I never said my cars were the fastest, but they are fast for what they are and run in the 14s, that is not fast at all, but for a daily driver it is good enough. When I say daily driver I mean 150 miles per day.
Never said my wife was the hottest, but she is not ugly as Kim Hanson tries to say, just to get to me...but it does not work.
No bills "sort of" once I sell my old boat, then I am pretty much free. That has me tied up at the moment, but it is the only thing, I like things that are paid for.
Better smack down? that all depends on the person. I have had the shit beat out of me around 4 or 5x.
fine - your a semi perfect asshole :D

HOSS
07-14-2005, 01:59 PM
nah,,,after bre`s site and what he did,,,,he`s all asshole

dmontzsta
07-14-2005, 02:00 PM
You are a jackass, you werent even at your computer.
CLEAREDFORLANDING is the one that jacked shit up, I was talking to someone else at the time, dont try and play it on me. If anything, you were the one that got a little fruity talking about cactus again.

lucky
07-14-2005, 02:34 PM
i didn't see that - which thread ??
pissing in the garden dmon ??? -- hail to the power of puss

HOSS
07-14-2005, 03:20 PM
just phucin` which ya bro... no dmonz,,,,we have a truce. Lets be cool and watch.

HOSS
07-14-2005, 03:22 PM
after what I saw today,,,,,I`ll be friends with anybody. Beatiful naked women do that kinda sheet to me.

Kim Hanson
07-14-2005, 05:25 PM
haha, there you go.
Cool, then when are you giving it to Dad.... :D
I know it does so there..........( . )( . )............
The wife don't count RiceBoy.....( . )( . )......... :D

Kim Hanson
07-14-2005, 05:26 PM
nah,,,after bre`s site and what he did,,,,he`s all asshole
What did he do on my Breast Friends Site Hoss?.....( . )( . )..... :mad: Is it Friday yet?

HOSS
07-14-2005, 05:42 PM
phuc friday bro,,,,,BREEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeee...............
I go dodo tonight,,,,even the lil` HOSS ain`t gonna bother me :cool:

Kim Hanson
07-14-2005, 05:47 PM
phuc friday bro,,,,,BREEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeee...............
I go dodo tonight,,,,even the lil` HOSS ain`t gonna bother me :cool:
Yes I know Bre Hoss and have ya seen anything sweeter with big jugs?.........( . )( . ).....I can think of a few but she is #1 in my books :chi:

HOSS
07-14-2005, 05:50 PM
phuuuuuuuuuuuucc, i asked bout you thre,,,you gonna help me with this vote sheet

HOSS
07-14-2005, 05:56 PM
Yes I know Bre Hoss and have ya seen anything sweeter with big jugs?.........( . )( . ).....I can think of a few but she is #1 in my books :chi:
nobody told me,,,or maybe ya`ll did....turns out I actually joined a ways back and nevr went,,,,sobriety can kill a mutha phuca,,,,,you know,,,,business has benn abitch,,,,,,,,,car business is pickin` up tho,,,,,,,,trend seems that way,,,i hope,,,,,,,phuc bra,,,,,,,,,,,,,,moneys are gettin tigth,,,,i`m 110 in now ,,,,gotta keep goin,,,it s gonna break soon,,,hell its gotta ,,,I`m drinkin` again!

Kim Hanson
07-14-2005, 06:02 PM
phuuuuuuuuuuuucc, i asked bout you thre,,,you gonna help me with this vote sheet
I said Friday Hoss, or do you have another vote poll going on :cool: ......( . )( . ).......I help all my friends Hoss ,so it should be an exciting night to say the least .

Kim Hanson
07-14-2005, 06:05 PM
nobody told me,,,or maybe ya`ll did....turns out I actually joined a ways back and nevr went,,,,sobriety can kill a mutha phuca,,,,,you know,,,,business has benn abitch,,,,,,,,,car business is pickin` up tho,,,,,,,,trend seems that way,,,i hope,,,,,,,phuc bra,,,,,,,,,,,,,,moneys are gettin tigth,,,,i`m 110 in now ,,,,gotta keep goin,,,it s gonna break soon,,,hell its gotta ,,,I`m drinkin` again!
Ya know, I might be a member also! I had a couple good nights when I went looking for new sites and I think that was one of them! Can you ask if I am a member on her site! :D ..........( . )( . )...........
Oh, and cheers good buddy!

dmontzsta
07-14-2005, 06:54 PM
After I heard about what Hoss is building, he is not bad in my books. :) I can forget about the cactus thing. :coffeycup

hoolign
07-14-2005, 07:10 PM
After I heard about what Hoss is building, he is not bad in my books. :) I can forget about the cactus thing. :coffeycup
Maybe once the stiches come out :p

Kim Hanson
07-14-2005, 07:28 PM
bbBwwaahHhaaaaaaaa...typical RiceBoy......( . )( . )..... :jawdrop: :D

dmontzsta
07-14-2005, 07:49 PM
bbBwwaahHhaaaaaaaa...typical RiceBoy......( . )( . )..... :jawdrop: :D
You must be wasted again, eh Freddy?
:devil:

Kim Hanson
07-14-2005, 08:10 PM
You must be wasted again, eh Freddy?
:devil:
Just tired WeebleBoy, 12-13hrs aday gets to me after awhile :sleeping: .........( . )( . )..........pm is looking good for some smack though :cool: Im tired night BR fans :eek: :D :D

meaniam
08-03-2005, 12:42 PM
haha, there you go.
i dont know about any1 else but my right foot always create debt for me. broken parts, tickets, insurance, and more broken parts. it is a never ending cycle

Kim Hanson
08-03-2005, 08:10 PM
i dont know about any1 else but my right foot always create debt for me. broken parts, tickets, insurance, and more broken parts. it is a never ending cycle
Welcome to my world. if its not broke ..you ain't giving it your all............( . )( . )....... :D