PDA

View Full Version : Ipods

LAFD
07-14-2005, 08:13 AM
Anybody Have A Hookup On Ipods? Lookin To Put One In The Boat.

Cole Trickle
07-14-2005, 08:33 AM
Anybody Have A Hookup On Ipods? Lookin To Put One In The Boat.
I don't think apple allows that much of a discount?
I bought mine from apple direct.4 gig mini with custom engraving was 199.00+ shipping.
Someone said that you could get them for $10-15 cheaper on campus with a student ID?(I figured going back to college to save $15.00 would be to much trouble :hammerhea )
Ever get that stereo installed in your boat?
Brandin

Krumbsnatcher
07-14-2005, 09:03 AM
Apple is the same price everywhere, since they do not allow discounting on any of thier products you will find comparison shopping a futile effort. So whether you buy it from Best Buy or Circuit City or where ever the same price holds true.
On a side note we make a simple billet clip that can be mounted to your boat or RV that holds the mini in place.
$50 if interested.

LAFD
07-14-2005, 10:43 AM
I don't think apple allows that much of a discount?
I bought mine from apple direct.4 gig mini with custom engraving was 199.00+ shipping.
Someone said that you could get them for $10-15 cheaper on campus with a student ID?(I figured going back to college to save $15.00 would be to much trouble :hammerhea )
Ever get that stereo installed in your boat?
Brandin
NO NOT YET AFTER I GOT THE EQUIPMENT FROM YOU I HAD OTHER FINANCES THAT POPPED UP. I ACTUALLY JUST ORDERED THE AMPS TODAY SO IT WILL BE TOGETHER SOON.

GOTLDH
07-28-2005, 10:36 AM
You can save a few bucks on them at cosco!!!!!!!

riverbound
07-28-2005, 10:45 AM
there is little to no money in IPOD's so you will not see a big difference in pricing. And I dont know if most poeple would go completely out of their way to save at most $20. That is about all the mark up in those things.

mbrown2
07-28-2005, 01:48 PM
There is really no hookups on IPODs...they are pretty much price controlled and no markup...and I won't drive far to save $20 and unless I am getting it shipped for free; even the internet becomes 2nd place...
Just got the 60gb photopod...and it is the $hit with slideshow feature...just plug directly into tv, select background music, and instant slideshow of your favorite trips...