PDA

View Full Version : Pen Rocket...

Wally_Gator
07-14-2005, 11:34 AM
Bored at work and discovered this one..
Warning:
'This is done by professionals, Do Not Try This At Home'
All you need is one of those cans of Dust Off and a Papermate Flexgrip ultra pen.
Take the back end of the pen off and pull the in out.
Screw the en back on.
No slide the pen tip first onto the red straw.
Pull the trigger an watch out.
For a faster pen, Turn the can upside down and hold the pen for a second or two.
Warning. Pens have broken doing this and
IT COULD PUT SOMEONE'S EYE OUT...
What we do in our spare time...

CandyA$$
07-14-2005, 11:36 AM
LMAO!
The things people get curious about.
You forgot the warning,
LMAO!

Wally_Gator
07-14-2005, 11:46 AM
LMAO!
The things people get curious about.
You forgot the warning,
LMAO!
I added it, To think, unsuspecting pens may have gotten hurt...

CandyA$$
07-14-2005, 11:51 AM
I added it, To think, unsuspecting pens may have gotten hurt...
ROFLMAO!
great work there

hoolign
07-14-2005, 12:34 PM
What we do when we are bored is take a 2 7/8 short joint of pipe. a chunk of 2x4, a nail, and a cartidge from a fire extinghuiser. drive the nail through the 2x4 place it on the ground with the nail up. place the pipe centered over the nail. drop the cartridge in with the activator side down ..I think the best is about 200 feet..
Or when we have C02 around...dump about 1/2 a gallon in a 5 gallon empty water bottle, quickly put the cap back on and tape the hell out of it..throw it as far as you can and wait about 5 minutes..KA FREAKIN BOOM

Wally_Gator
07-14-2005, 12:55 PM
What we do when we are bored is take a 2 7/8 short joint of pipe. a chunk of 2x4, a nail, and a cartidge from a fire extinghuiser. drive the nail through the 2x4 place it on the ground with the nail up. place the pipe centered over the nail. drop the cartridge in with the activator side down ..I think the best is about 200 feet..
Or when we have C02 around...dump about 1/2 a gallon in a 5 gallon empty water bottle, quickly put the cap back on and tape the hell out of it..throw it as far as you can and wait about 5 minutes..KA FREAKIN BOOM
We could compare notes on some things here...
Simple one.. Black cat friecrackers..
Gallon bucket with 1-2 inches of water in the bottom.
Tin can (corn works good) empty and a hole in the bottom just the sixe of the
firecracker.
Put the can in the water with the small home up and insert a frirecracker.
Light it and step back. The pressure shoots the can about 20 feet in the air.
I have done some other "experiments" that I won't go into...
Lets jyst say Pyrodex.. For those that know what that is..

rrrr
07-14-2005, 02:08 PM
How about an oxy-acetylene trash bag bomb? Those are always good for a chuckle....
:D :D

totenhosen
07-14-2005, 02:23 PM
Disclaimer: This can cause serious bodily harm and or property damage. Do not attempt!!!!!!!
get some dry ice and an empty 2 liter bottle of soda. Take off the bottom of the bottle, (make sure the top is unscrewed as well) insert dry ice and some water. Reseal and run fast. Things go kaboom
Disclaimer: This can cause serious bodily harm and or property damage. Do not attempt!!!!!!!

hoolign
07-14-2005, 02:43 PM
How about an oxy-acetylene trash bag bomb? Those are always good for a chuckle....
:D :D
A bud of mine put one with fuse in a dumpster behind a muffler shop he was working in..it blew window out of the apartment behind the shop. the Calagry police responded with helicopters and cars . cordened off the whole block they thought it was a bomb..well it kinda was.. he got into shit so deep he almost needed a scuba tank to breath :D :D

hoolign
07-14-2005, 02:47 PM
get some dry ice and an empty 2 liter bottle of soda. Take off the bottom of the bottle, (make sure the top is unscrewed as well) insert dry ice and some water. Reseal and run fast. Things go kaboom
that is the same as my C02 bombs... :D chicken shit ..leave the bottle in tact...bigger BBOOOOOMM..Ah oh yeah..DONT TRY THIS ITS DANGEROUS..BUT FUN AS FREAKIN HELL! :D

MOBrien
07-14-2005, 03:40 PM
We did this a bunch of times in college. BUT, you gotta be REALLY fast from the time you squirt the water in with a squirt bottle and the time you screw the cap on the 2 liter........it expands and explodes crazy quick....in like mere seconds. Had a buddy that couldn't get the cap screwed on fast enough and the thing damn near blew his arm off. No joke, these things are WAY more powerful than people would think.
I do not recommend attempting this. :messedup: :D

MOBrien
07-14-2005, 03:54 PM
Your buddy should have used less ice.
I used to do mini ice-bombs with the 16 oz and 20 oz bottles too.
dude, it doesn't take much. Even still, more was a bigger explosion.....you just had to be super fast. We used to blow webber-Q grill tops like 80' in the air. :jawdrop: F'd 'em up too. So fun.

Nord
07-14-2005, 03:56 PM
What happened to sniffing glue??? :rollside:

Wally_Gator
07-14-2005, 04:36 PM
How about modern black powder in the bottom of a 2 in pvc tube that is corked on onw end loaded with a lime in the other...
KABOOM and say goodby to the lime...

Boozer
07-14-2005, 06:21 PM
Instead of using dry ice use a piccalo pete firework in the 2 litre.
Take the firework and hammer it so that the powder is coming out dump all the powder into the 2 litre. Take the cap of the 2 litre and poke a small hole in it just big enough to fit the wick you took out of the piccalo pete. Leave about 1/4" of the wick inside the bottle and the rest outside of it.
Light the fuse and run like hell.
Also the bottle needs to be standing right side up for the best results.
Just as loud as the dry ice and water but a hell of a lot faster.
The firework does not have to be a piccalo pete but needs to be soething similar with a flash powder in it.
Here in So cal you can also purchase what they call crackling balls. They are small green balls that pop open and little crackler things come out. Well you pull it in 2 dump the cracklers out and fill it with flash powder from a piccalo pete or something similar put it back together insert the fuse and duct tape the shit out of it. Light the fuse and run like hell. I've blown some pretty good sized chunks out of my dads yard with these things so be warned.

Boozer
07-14-2005, 06:22 PM
How about modern black powder in the bottom of a 2 in pvc tube that is corked on onw end loaded with a lime in the other...
KABOOM and say goodby to the lime...
Be careful with that. If the cops catch you thats considered a pipe bomb and you're talking big trouble.

MOBrien
07-14-2005, 07:42 PM
we used to go to a local hobby store that sold waterproof fuse...it's green and came in like an 8' length coiled up.
Then we'd go to the grocery store and buy matchbooks in bulk....like 100 matchbooks to a box. Take 'em home and cut all the matchheads off the paper matches....all 100 books of 'em. Scoop them up and put them in some foil folded over several times and insert about an 8" section of the fuse. Then wrap the fock out of it with duct tape, I mean a lot of tape wrapped as tight as you could stretch it around and create like a pear-shaped object about the size of a softball full of matchheads. After a lot of duct tape, we'd break out the electrical tape because it would wrap it even tighter...like half a roll and especially tight around where the fuse came out.
Holy crap.....that's one of the best homemade fireworks out there. It's time consuming, but we'd make like 10 of 'em at a time and head out to cause mayhem. If you had it super tight.....like freakin dynamite.
*********I do not recommend this to anyone!!!!**********
BOOM!