PDA

View Full Version : This Gives A New Meaning

Keithb87
07-14-2005, 01:34 PM
TO THE WORD 'STATISTICS'...
During an hour's swimming at a municipal pool you will ingest 1/12 liter of urine.
In an average day your hands will have come into indirect contact with 15 penises (touching door handles, etc.)
Remote controls in hotels are the worst! (Always carry your Lysol spray!)
An average person's yearly fast food intake will contain 12 pubic hairs.
In a year you will have swallowed 14 insects -- while you slept!
Annually you will shake hands with 6 women who have recently masturbated and failed to wash their hands.
Annually you will shake hands with 11 men who have recently masturbated and failed to wash their hands.
In a lifetime 22 nosey workmen doing work in your home, will have examined the contents of your dirty laundry basket. We won't even go into guests snooping in your medicine cabinet.
At an average wedding reception you have a 1/100 chance of getting a cold sore from one of the guests. Mouth herpes.
Daily you will breathe in 1 liter of other peoples' anal gases.

FMluvswater
07-14-2005, 01:36 PM
:eek: Terrific. Thanks there Keithy. :squiggle:

Keithb87
07-14-2005, 01:38 PM
:eek: Terrific. Thanks there Keithy. :squiggle:
You're welcome.. :D

Her454
07-14-2005, 01:45 PM
TO THE WORD 'STATISTICS'...
During an hour's swimming at a municipal pool you will ingest 1/12 liter of urine.
In an average day your hands will have come into indirect contact with 15 penises (touching door handles, etc.)
Remote controls in hotels are the worst! (Always carry your Lysol spray!)
An average person's yearly fast food intake will contain 12 pubic hairs.
In a year you will have swallowed 14 insects -- while you slept!
Annually you will shake hands with 6 women who have recently masturbated and failed to wash their hands.
Annually you will shake hands with 11 men who have recently masturbated and failed to wash their hands.
In a lifetime 22 nosey workmen doing work in your home, will have examined the contents of your dirty laundry basket. We won't even go into guests snooping in your medicine cabinet.
At an average wedding reception you have a 1/100 chance of getting a cold sore from one of the guests. Mouth herpes.
Daily you will breathe in 1 liter of other peoples' anal gases.
Mmmmmmmmmmmm Baby, I cant wait to go to that wedding reception next month, where I get to stay at the Mariott Hotel and watch TV with the remote while I fall asleep with my mouth open after swimming & eating fast food all day and shaking hands with all the men and women I met that day at the rehearsal, without taking a breath - and then going home when its all over and relaxing while my carpenters finish my house.

FMluvswater
07-14-2005, 01:46 PM
You're welcome.. :D
I'm germ paranoid as it is. :D Try my best not to touch public common surfaces directly with my hands when I'm out and upon returning home I wash my hands for at least two minutes! :redface: I'm sure some of the things I do to avoid touching stuff must look very weird to strangers and I really don't care enough to stop doing it. Fine. I look weird. So be it. I hardly ever get sick. :smile:

FMluvswater
07-14-2005, 01:49 PM
Mmmmmmmmmmmm Baby, I cant wait to go to that wedding reception next month, where I get to stay at the Mariott Hotel and watch TV with the remote while I fall asleep with my mouth open after swimming & eating fast food all day and shaking hands with all the men and women I met that day at the rehearsal, without taking a breath - and then going home when its all over and relaxing while my carpenters finish my house.
No Traci! :2purples: Don't do any of that! Health hazards! :D Now I'm worried for you. :squiggle: lol :D

Her454
07-14-2005, 02:07 PM
No Traci! :2purples: Don't do any of that! Health hazards! :D Now I'm worried for you. :squiggle: lol :D
LOL, ok I promise to use protection. :supp:

FMluvswater
07-14-2005, 02:09 PM
LOL, ok I promise to use protection. :supp:
Thank you for easing my troubled mind. :)

Her454
07-14-2005, 02:12 PM
Thank you for easing my troubled mind. :)
I didnt want your worries on my conscience. ;) HOW BORED ARE WE TODAY!? :D :( Im just glad Im bored in 105 degree heat rather than 125............... :D

Rod-64
07-14-2005, 02:20 PM
I'm in the cleaning business and there are studies that reveal that there are MORE germs on the typical office desk than there were in the restrooms. They did analysis of 30 different businesses and with the desks, phones, pens, keyboards, etc. your work area is more contaminated than your restroom. :yuk:
This is from Cleanfax. a monthly trade magazine.

Rod-64
07-14-2005, 02:22 PM
I read the first line and I refuse to read any further. :jawdrop:
Next thread please... :hammer2:
Forensic < ignorance is bliss :D
Well if you're posting from work don't read my post!! :D

Sleek-Jet
07-14-2005, 02:22 PM
I'm germ paranoid as it is. :D Try my best not to touch public common surfaces directly with my hands when I'm out and upon returning home I wash my hands for at least two minutes! :redface: I'm sure some of the things I do to avoid touching stuff must look very weird to strangers and I really don't care enough to stop doing it. Fine. I look weird. So be it. I hardly ever get sick. :smile:
They have a name for that... :D

FMluvswater
07-14-2005, 02:24 PM
I read the first line and I refuse to read any further. :jawdrop:
Next thread please... :hammer2:
Forensic < ignorance is bliss :D
It soooo is! :( I shoulda not did what you didn't do! :D

FMluvswater
07-14-2005, 02:24 PM
I only have the tendencies not the full blown disorder :D

FMluvswater
07-14-2005, 02:26 PM
I didnt want your worries on my conscience. ;) HOW BORED ARE WE TODAY!? :D :( Im just glad Im bored in 105 degree heat rather than 125............... :D
It's only 105 if you look at the numbers. :D Otherwise it's just hot. :D

Rod-64
07-14-2005, 02:33 PM
Yeah..........the Howard Hughes syndrome... :D ...........Got your Kleenex box handy???? :D

Her454
07-14-2005, 02:39 PM
Theres a lady (and thats giving her too much credit) that I work with and her desk is disgusting. It has food crumbs all over it, her wrist rest is filthy and her desk is a fire hazard from all the paperwork. I dont know how she finds anything. I coudnt work in conditions like that it would drive me crazy.
Have you ever met someone that you knew for a while and then were TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY shocked when you discovered their living arrangements? I knew this couple (boating friends actually) and she was beautiful....to say the least. Beautiful body, always kept herself meticulously clean. Hair never ever out of place, the nails etc. Her three boys ...Blake, Chase and Cole were the epitomy of cute. Same with them, always dressed to the T and clean. Her husband was to die for. One of the sexiest men alive and same with his appearance. All american family.
Upon walking in their house my first - and last time..I almost died. Cats on the table drinking what was left of last mondays breakfast cereal and milk. Dog AND cat shit on the living room floor just left there........ dishes piled 3 feet high in the sink and the stove was nassssssssssty. Dirty clothes EVERYWHERE....that were themselves lying on top of what seemed like YEARS of Cosmo magazines just thrown down. Cat and dog hair everywhere and the bathroom sinks and toilets were full of hair brush hair and shaving hair with enough mold in the bathtub shower to kill a herd of elephants.
I was totally shocked............................. and they were not the least bit embarrased or concerned.

Wake Havasu
07-14-2005, 02:41 PM
"I don't feel very good right now."
http://www.usanetwork.com/series/monk/theshow/characterprofiles/tony/gallery/tony_v7.s2.jpg

desertbird
07-14-2005, 02:51 PM
Well, on an average day, I touch my OWN penis at least 15 times.......:supp:
What's that mean? :rollside:

Rod-64
07-14-2005, 02:53 PM
Theres a lady (and thats giving her too much credit) that I work with and her desk is disgusting. It has food crumbs all over it, her wrist rest is filthy and her desk is a fire hazard from all the paperwork. I dont know how she finds anything. I coudnt work in conditions like that it would drive me crazy.
Have you ever met someone that you knew for a while and then were TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY shocked when you discovered their living arrangements? I knew this couple (boating friends actually) and she was beautiful....to say the least. Beautiful body, always kept herself meticulously clean. Hair never ever out of place, the nails etc. Her three boys ...Blake, Chase and Cole were the epitomy of cute. Same with them, always dressed to the T and clean. Her husband was to die for. One of the sexiest men alive and same with his appearance. All american family.
Upon walking in their house my first - and last time..I almost died. Cats on the table drinking what was left of last mondays breakfast cereal and milk. Dog AND cat shit on the living room floor just left there........ dishes piled 3 feet high in the sink and the stove was nassssssssssty. Dirty clothes EVERYWHERE....that were themselves lying on top of what seemed like YEARS of Cosmo magazines just thrown down. Cat and dog hair everywhere and the bathroom sinks and toilets were full of hair brush hair and shaving hair with enough mold in the bathtub shower to kill a herd of elephants.
I was totally shocked............................. and they were not the least bit embarrased or concerned.
You should see the houses I walk into sometimes........got a call to clean a carpet for a vacant rental. The previous tenant had 21 ferrets that were not in cages. I walked about a foot in and walked out. I told the realtor she was crazy for even sending me there. The feces were everywhere. Told her to get new carpet. I would not even put me, my employees or my equiptment in that disease ridden mess. :yuk: :yuk:

FMluvswater
07-14-2005, 02:53 PM
I think it means you're not only a man but that you are indeed alive! :D

Keithb87
07-14-2005, 04:30 PM
That depends on what you touch it with.

Wonderboy
07-14-2005, 04:33 PM
I'm with you. My friends say I'm paranoid cause I don't like touching door handles in public places. I'll open doors with my feet or back before I use my hands.

FMluvswater
07-14-2005, 09:04 PM
I'm with you. My friends say I'm paranoid cause I don't like touching door handles in public places. I'll open doors with my feet or back before I use my hands.
Coat sleeves, shirt hems, paper towel, my elbow ... whatever but yeah not my hands. :D I even flush with my foot when possible. I know there are a lot more people like us than what are chiming in too. :D

Wonderboy
07-14-2005, 10:27 PM
Coat sleeves, shirt hems, paper towel, my elbow ... whatever but yeah not my hands. :D I even flush with my foot when possible. I know there are a lot more people like us than what are chiming in too. :D
Ha Ha! I've never flushed a toilet with my hands. I use my feet also. I've even flushed a urinal or two with my feet. I had to really do a high kick to get that one!

FMluvswater
07-14-2005, 10:35 PM
Ha Ha! I've never flushed a toilet with my hands. I use my feet also. I've even flushed a urinal or two with my feet. I had to really do a high kick to get that one!
LMFAO! :D When it's too high a fresh wad of toilet paper is a good enough barrier it better be or I'd have issues wiping my ass! :D

CandyA$$
07-23-2005, 11:23 AM
:hammerhea :eat: :hammer2: