PDA

View Full Version : HB Members Step Up at the Poker Run!

C-2
05-02-2006, 07:12 PM
A special thanks to the following HB members for stepping up to help at the poker run:
Carreraelite
Kachina26
LHC30Victory
Phebus
WakeHavasu
Your help is very much appreciated and thanks for not running out of the room when John Baker from Pacific Dive & Rescue started the safety meeting.
Folks, these peeps worked their tails off and sacrificed a great weekend to help ensure a safe run for both participants and spectators.
You guys rock!!!!!
Thanks again :)

bordsmnj
05-02-2006, 07:57 PM
Niiice!***boaters are a bitchen bunch of peeps when they wanna be. :rollside:

Huckleberry
05-02-2006, 08:22 PM
They did a great job of helping put on a first class poker run! Thanks for a great time!
Craig,
Any idea when/how we can get our heli pics or the DVD??

LHC30Victory
05-03-2006, 07:21 AM
Thanks for the opportunity to help our boating "sport." You guys ran a class program!

Redwing247
05-03-2006, 07:24 AM
Hey Ted, sorry didn't get to hang out with you and Mimi on Sunday.

Kachina26
05-03-2006, 07:42 AM
Thanks for the opportunity to help our boating "sport." You guys ran a class program!
Ditto! Always a pleasure to help you guys out :D

INSman
05-03-2006, 07:51 AM
Ditto! Always a pleasure to help you guys out :D
Nobody asked us to help :220v: :)

Big Warlock
05-03-2006, 07:53 AM
They did a great job. Special thanks to Glenn who seemed to be everywhere I was! LOL :crossx:

carreraelite
05-03-2006, 08:18 AM
They did a great job. Special thanks to Glenn who seemed to be everywhere I was! LOL :crossx:
I wouldn't be if you'ld quit following me around!! j/k LOL!! It was great to see everybody and I was glad to help out!!

Kachina26
05-03-2006, 08:31 AM
That's why we're called volunteers ;)

INSman
05-03-2006, 09:55 AM
That's why we're called volunteers ;)
Are you saying that I would have been expecting some sort of compensation and that I am not giving of my time ??!!?? :idea:

Jordy
05-03-2006, 10:03 AM
Cool. You have a stalker now. :D
On a serious note, thanks to all the volunteers for your time and for keeping us safe. :D :D :D

Kachina26
05-03-2006, 10:07 AM
Are you saying that I would have been expecting some sort of compensation and that I am not giving of my time ??!!?? :idea:
No, I was taking a jab at you in fun. Because you said you weren't asked :D Volunteers.....well, they volunteer :D:D:D You do see me smiling, right?

LHC30Victory
05-03-2006, 10:40 AM
That's cause we though your BIG BALLER boat would be in the first group of V's at the #1 card stop :)

INSman
05-03-2006, 11:22 AM
That's cause we though your BIG BALLER boat would be in the first group of V's at the #1 card stop :)
Yeah, that would be me. NOT !!!! Hard to be first to the card stop when you are not entered in the event :)

INSman
05-03-2006, 11:23 AM
No, I was taking a jab at you in fun. Because you said you weren't asked :D Volunteers.....well, they volunteer :D:D:D You do see me smiling, right?
Of course I know you are joking, just don't recall seeing anything asking for volunteers for this event :cool:

BigDogIvan
05-03-2006, 12:05 PM
A special thanks to the following HB members for stepping up to help at the poker run:
Carreraelite
Kachina26
LHC30Victory
Phebus
WakeHavasu
Your help is very much appreciated and thanks for not running out of the room when John Baker from Pacific Dive & Rescue started the safety meeting.
Folks, these peeps worked their tails off and sacrificed a great weekend to help ensure a safe run for both participants and spectators.
You guys rock!!!!!
Thanks again :)
Why Thank you!! Thank you very much!!! :D
Was more than happy to lend a hand. Turned out to be a great and safe event. :cool: Hope everyone had a good time as well both in the run and spectating. Can't wait till next year. And if help is needed again we will be more than happy to do it all again.

jdnichols
05-03-2006, 02:13 PM
I have to second Craig's thanks. And to thank him as well, you all took a hell of a load off my shoulders. I just wish each of you could have won the volunteer jackpot!
A great big thanks to all of the Hot Boat Guys who stayed off the course and enjoyed a great day of boating.
BTW, the photo CD's will be shipped this weekend. I'll have small versions on www.lakeracerllc.com shortly.
DVD's will are for sale on our online store, should be complete and ready to ship by months end (I hope :)
Jim

Kachina26
05-03-2006, 10:14 PM
I just wish each of you could have won the volunteer jackpot!
Pretty sweet that the volunteer jackpot was given right back to the charities that the poker run supported, huh Ted?

jdnichols
05-04-2006, 02:37 AM
Helicopter Photos are now on line. www.lakeracerllc.com

LHC30Victory
05-04-2006, 08:53 AM
Pretty sweet that the volunteer jackpot was given right back to the charities that the poker run supported, huh Ted?
Absolutely, the checks are in the mail (no puns now), I can only hope that the big winners at the card game gave back as well.