PDA

View Full Version : PROPS to Hooligan

Keithb87
07-14-2005, 03:17 PM
Dude you crack me up. :coffeycup
Some of your stories are so off the wall I can't help to believe them.
I was supposed to leave from work over an hour ago but I started reading some of your stories and I'm still here.
Like I said on the other thread....
I'm still laughing about this one.
I guess Hooligan could be considered Canada's version of a Red Neck.
"HOLD MY BEER AND WATCH THIS"
Sorry I had to bring this up again :coffeycup
Keep fighting the good fight.. :D

hoolign
07-14-2005, 03:23 PM
Dude you crack me up. :coffeycup
Some of your stories are so off the wall I can't help to believe them.
I was supposed to leave from work over an hour ago but I started reading some of your stories and I'm still here.
Like I said on the other thread....
Keep fighting the good fight.. :D
red neck??? there are no red necks in Canada!..we call them technologically challenged..politically correct
:D oh and PS... phuck you :D

Keithb87
07-14-2005, 03:27 PM
..... phuck you :D
I guess you did not get a new keyboard then.. :)

Tom Brown
07-14-2005, 03:29 PM
Hey Hooli, do you still have that blocked up 76 Trans Am in your front yard?

hoolign
07-14-2005, 03:58 PM
Hey Hooli, do you still have that blocked up 76 Trans Am in your front yard?
No traded her in for a 72 ford econoline van with side pipes!

Wonderboy
07-14-2005, 04:20 PM
Is this the one?
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2644econoline.JPG

hoolign
07-14-2005, 04:23 PM
Is this the one?
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2644econoline.JPG
No mines orange and it has no windows..well technically it does but I spray painted over them in high glossbalck paint..I have some Blame Canada stickers on them too, but that could be a real shaker !

Mrs.Racer277
07-14-2005, 04:26 PM
No mines orange and it has no windows..well technically it does but I spray painted over them in high glossbalck paint..I have some Blame Canada stickers on them too, but that could be a real shaker !
Doesn't Topless have a pic of it???? :D

Wonderboy
07-14-2005, 04:27 PM
Better yet, how about a pic of Topless?

Mrs.Racer277
07-14-2005, 04:27 PM
Better yet, how about a pic of Topless?
There are many of those out there. :)

hoolign
07-14-2005, 04:36 PM
Why yes I belive she does..it;s a bit blurry as we were trying to knock one off at the same time :D

Keithb87
07-14-2005, 04:58 PM
Why yes I belive she does..it;s a bit blurry as we were trying to knock one off at the same time :D
What were you trying to knock off ? :confused:

hoolign
07-14-2005, 05:33 PM
What were you trying to knock off ? :confused:
A liqour store ( thats Canadian for booze store)

Tom Brown
07-14-2005, 05:38 PM
... or "hooch", in redneckese.

Wonderboy
07-14-2005, 05:38 PM
Do you like Canadian Mist (http://www.canadianmist.com/) ?
http://www.877spirits.com/store/images/large/5826.jpg

hoolign
07-14-2005, 05:46 PM
Do you like Canadian Mist (http://www.canadianmist.com/) ?
http://www.877spirits.com/store/images/large/5826.jpg
I drink Jack Daniels...and Bud..thats it, well some crown royal once in awhile, and some cabo wabo every weekend, oh and then theres Brolio..good red wine thats a definite IPR then there's the stolichnia vodka and ....oh nevermind

Kim Hanson
07-14-2005, 06:18 PM
I drink Jack Daniels...and Bud..thats it, well some crown royal once in awhile, and some cabo wabo every weekend, oh and then theres Brolio..good red wine thats a definite IPR then there's the stolichnia vodka and ....oh nevermind
You also drink Labbatts Lite :D and lots of it, were we in a drinking race last time? Have you been in traing over spring break...you might be a contender this time :D :D ........( . )( . )........ :p :D

hoolign
07-14-2005, 06:21 PM
You also drink Labbatts Lite :D and lots of it, were we in a drinking race last time? Have you been in traing over spring break...you might be a contender this time :D :D ........( . )( . )........ :p :D
If I remember correctly...er..I did pas out on the picnic table didint ..my bad..and no not much practice..but we'll drink JD this time!!!

Kim Hanson
07-14-2005, 06:32 PM
If I remember correctly...er..I did pas out on the picnic table didint ..my bad..and no not much practice..but we'll drink JD this time!!!
We drank alot of beer Hooli, did I say ALOT? You caught me pissing on your street after waking up in the Am with camera in tow, freaked me right out and i bet the same for the lady that was jogging by :D :D ....( . )( . )..........

hoolign
07-14-2005, 06:35 PM
We drank alot of beer Hooli, did I say ALOT? You caught me pissing on your street after waking up in the Am with camera in tow, freaked me right out and i bet the same for the lady that was jogging by :D :D ....( . )( . )..........
Ya know somthin kim...god damn it i hate to admit this..but..we might just be rednecks :D

Kim Hanson
07-14-2005, 06:37 PM
If you've ever vacuumed up your F, K, D, 5 and F7 keys, you might be a Canadian redneck. :D
I think if you ever started both boats in the driveway at the same time to see which one is louder, you are Canadian :2purples: :D :D

Kim Hanson
07-14-2005, 06:43 PM
Ya know somthin kim...god damn it i hate to admit this..but..we might just be rednecks :D
Hell no, we are just rebel's without a cause, cause I couldn't make my way to your house a pee in the toilet. I got your Polaris out back also :D .......( . )( . ).....
Come to think of it, being tackled off of your chair drinking a beer in mid drink :notam: maybe we are?

CandyA$$
07-23-2005, 11:22 AM
:hammer2: :hammerhea

lucky
07-23-2005, 12:58 PM
so whats hansen driving now /

hoolign
07-23-2005, 01:14 PM
so whats hansen driving now /
99 maxima he won of Dmouseta in an arm wrestle :D