PDA

View Full Version : What up OB Eddie?

Da-Bull
07-14-2005, 05:12 PM
Hey OB, Ya know how about a truce. How bout you don't call me a Flamer and I wont call ya a Manhatten queer. Ya know I can take and dish out the smackdown with the best but we don't need to call each other that kinda shit. So how bout it. Still waiten to buy ya that beer. :D :D

Da-Bull
07-14-2005, 05:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.B eddie
Listen up Red Bull, I don't need no queer to buy the king a beer.
So I guess there's no truce, OK Eddie. Hey I didn't know that the prison system used outside brokers for thier financing. :idea: Oh, but I guess that is commercial property. :eek: Who is this f..kin guy! :2purples: Hee Haww fur all dem butt f..kin prison fags. :cool:

Kim Hanson
07-14-2005, 06:23 PM
Quote:
So I guess there's no truce, OK Eddie. Hey I didn't know that the prison system used outside brokers for thier financing. :idea: Oh, but I guess that is commercial property. :eek: Who is this f..kin guy! :2purples: Hee Haww fur all dem butt f..kin prison fags. :cool:

Da-Bull
07-15-2005, 07:22 AM
Quote:

Rexone
07-15-2005, 12:59 PM
Keep it in Bench Racers please.