PDA

View Full Version : I'm letting my boyfriend have new pussy...

IN2-IN2MX
07-14-2005, 07:41 PM
I never thought he'd talk me into this but I am finally agreeing. Something happened today and now I kinda want it too :)
We have been talking about getting a kitty cat....maybe even 2 little kitties. I'm kinda allergic so I've always been dead set against it but today I saw the cutest little babies! This lady that lives next door to my girlfriend is giving them away and they're so playful and adorable!!! :rollside: She says she is taking them to the pound on Saturday if no one takes them :frown: so I am probably going back on Friday to get 2.
Mike has always had cats but I grew up having dogs. I need your help HB peeps:
Is it true that male cats don't spray?
Are they like dogs where it is better to have 2 so they can play with eachother OR are they independent and it doesn't really matter if there's 2?
This lady at the pet store told Mike there are some special wipes that you use so that they don't give off whatever makes me allergic to them. Anyone heard of these and do they work?
Last but not least, any suggestions on names? We were thinking of Malibu and Rum but then I started feeling guilty...what parent names their children after alcohol? :frown:

Wonderboy
07-14-2005, 07:43 PM
Do you really want us to have a conversation about kittens?

IN2-IN2MX
07-14-2005, 07:45 PM
Do you really want us to have a conversation about kittens?
:D Oh man, wait a minute! What the hell was I thinking :hammer2:
:D Can we at least try? LOL ;)

hoolign
07-14-2005, 07:45 PM
I'm letting my boyfriend have new pussy..
thats all i heard ..the rest is just blah blah blah anyone else having the same problem right now :D :D

Wonderboy
07-14-2005, 07:47 PM
I'm letting my boyfriend have new pussy..
thats all i heard ..the rest is just blah blah blah anyone else having the same problem right now :D :D
I read up until the part where it said kitten. Then I quit. :D

IN2-IN2MX
07-14-2005, 07:48 PM
:D I can see this is gonna be an uphill battle.
;)

Wonderboy
07-14-2005, 07:48 PM
:D I can see this is gonna be an uphill battle.
;)
Oh, come on! Give us a chance! We'll start going downhill soon.

IN2-IN2MX
07-14-2005, 07:49 PM
I know, I know. I was trying to entice everyone cause I need help. :D

Mrs.Racer277
07-14-2005, 07:50 PM
Hi Hun
Yes Males do spray. Get them fixed ASAP and you will not have a problem.
I have had them my whole life. (Hooli not a word!! :hammer2: ) Anyway cats are very independent so you do not need 2. But if she is taking them to the pound :hammer2: Take them all. :D
I have heard about the allergy wipes but have no idea if they work.

IN2-IN2MX
07-14-2005, 07:50 PM
Can I come over and play with her and you....
The wife is at work....
How about you wait until she is off of work and then you bring her over with you? ;)

IN2-IN2MX
07-14-2005, 07:52 PM
Hi Hun
I have had them my whole life. (Hooli not a word!! :hammer2: ) Anyway cats are very independent so you do not need 2. But if she is taking them to the pound :hammer2: Take them all. :D
Dia to the rescue!!! :D
Ohhhh, that is good to know. Mike said males do not spray :hammer2: . I would rather get a girl and a boy instead of 2 boys. But if they are independent I will probably just get 1. I have to start off with baby steps.
Thank you for the info sweetie.

Wonderboy
07-14-2005, 07:53 PM
Here you go.
http://www.stupid.com/Merchant2/graphics/products/catlady-use-1.jpg http://www.stupid.com/Merchant2/graphics/products/catlady-use-2.jpg

upsman105
07-14-2005, 07:54 PM
Two cats are better than one, they entertain each other. Get the male fixed
as soon as possible and he will not spray. There are lots of things on the
market that will help with your allergies. Name them anything you want, they
will not come when you call anyways. :D They will quickly work their way
into your heart. I have two dogs and two cats, they are all unique, and all
fun in their own way..

SoCal_fun
We got two Kittens about a year and a half ago that were Brothers. The are soooo cute. They constantly are playing together, sleeping together, etc.
I think it keeps them happier to have the two of them that are the same age and from the same litter!
We love ours! :)
p.s. I've had 3 male cats, all nuetered and none of them have ever sprayed.

IN2-IN2MX
Ok, but she wont let me play then.....
Oh yay...forgot about that one. :p
She would do this to you ------> :hammerhea and that would be the end of Kilrtoy. :wink:

Mrs.charitycase
I never thought he'd talk me into this but I am finally agreeing. Something happened today and now I kinda want it too :)
We have been talking about getting a kitty cat....maybe even 2 little kitties. I'm kinda allergic so I've always been dead set against it but today I saw the cutest little babies! This lady that lives next door to my girlfriend is giving them away and they're so playful and adorable!!! :rollside: She says she is taking them to the pound on Saturday if no one takes them :frown: so I am probably going back on Friday to get 2.
Mike has always had cats but I grew up having dogs. I need your help HB peeps:
Is it true that male cats don't spray?
Are they like dogs where it is better to have 2 so they can play with eachother OR are they independent and it doesn't really matter if there's 2?
This lady at the pet store told Mike there are some special wipes that you use so that they don't give off whatever makes me allergic to them. Anyone heard of these and do they work?
Last but not least, any suggestions on names? We were thinking of Malibu and Rum but then I started feeling guilty...what parent names their children after alcohol? :frown:
Awwwww you're cute as hell. Alcohol's not bad. Malibu and rum's cute. My kitty is Tessa. Is it Malibu AND Rum or Malibu or Rum? Never heard of the wipes, but they probably work.

IN2-IN2MX
07-14-2005, 07:55 PM
Here you go.
http://www.stupid.com/Merchant2/graphics/products/catlady-use-1.jpg http://www.stupid.com/Merchant2/graphics/products/catlady-use-2.jpg
:D What the hell is that! LOL :mix:

Mrs.Racer277
07-14-2005, 07:57 PM
Dia to the rescue!!! :D
Ohhhh, that is good to know. Mike said males do not spray :hammer2: . I would rather get a girl and a boy instead of 2 boys. But if they are independent I will probably just get 1. I have to start off with baby steps.
Thank you for the info sweetie.
I have 2 boys right now. And they do fine. Liter box trained for when we are in Havi and they are locked in the house.
They deal with the dog too. :rolleyes:
If you need any more help let me know. :D
They are really easy after the get out of the kitty stage. Watch out for those claws until then. :D

Wonderboy
07-14-2005, 07:57 PM
:D What the hell is that! LOL :mix:
The cat lady! That's what you'll be in 20 years if you get a cat :D .

IN2-IN2MX
07-14-2005, 07:58 PM
upsman105 and SoCal_fun - awwwwww, you're making me want 2 now. Cute stories. :shift:
Mrs. charitycase - I was thinking if we got 2 kitties...Malibu for 1 and Rum for the other. :D

Mrs.Racer277
07-14-2005, 07:59 PM
upsman105 and SoCal_fun - awwwwww, you're making me want 2 now. Cute stories. :shift:
Mrs. charitycase - I was thinking if we got 2 kitties...Malibu for 1 and Rum for the other. :D
I had 3 at one time Jes. 2 male, 1 female everyone did fine. :)

Mrs.charitycase
07-14-2005, 08:00 PM
Yeah. It's cute. You should get them!!

IN2-IN2MX
07-14-2005, 08:01 PM
The cat lady! That's what you'll be in 20 years if you get a cat :D .
Oh no, I'm doomed! You will see me on that animal police show they run on Animal Planet...I forget what it's called. :mix:

hoolign
07-14-2005, 08:01 PM
I was already fully erect by that point :D

IN2-IN2MX
07-14-2005, 08:02 PM
I have 2 boys right now. And they do fine. Liter box trained for when we are in Havi and they are locked in the house.
They are really easy after the get out of the kitty stage. Watch out for those claws until then. :D
Yes, Mike warned me about that. I will have to get a few cat scratchers for them.
I know that cats don't like water but anyone ever heard of taking your cats on the boat?

SoCal_fun
07-14-2005, 08:03 PM
Whats funny is they share one cat bed... They always have, but the bigger they get the more squished they are LOL!!. They are always cleaning on each other and even kiss. With the two of them, and them being litter box trained I never feel bad about leaving them when we go to Havasu or wherever. We just pile up the food and water and know they have each other to cuddle with.. :D

hoolign
07-14-2005, 08:04 PM
Hi Hun
OMG woman ..it's a control thing with you women isnt it..doesnt do what you want..simple HACK HIS BALLS OFF
KITTY IF YOU CAN SEE THIS RUN YOU BASTARD OR THEYRE GONNA HACK YOUR NUTSACK...RUN YOU BASTARD RUN

IN2-IN2MX
07-14-2005, 08:08 PM
OMG woman ..it's a control thing with you women isnt it..doesnt do what you want..simple HACK HIS BALLS OFF
KITTY IF YOU CAN SEE THIS RUN YOU BASTARD OR THEYRE GONNA HACK YOUR NUTSACK...RUN YOU BASTARD RUN
ROFLMAO!!! :D :D :hammer2: :D :D

IN2-IN2MX
07-14-2005, 08:09 PM
Whats funny is they share one cat bed... They always have, but the bigger they get the more squished they are LOL!!. They are always cleaning on each other and even kiss. With the two of them, and them being litter box trained I never feel bad about leaving them when we go to Havasu or wherever. We just pile up the food and water and know they have each other to cuddle with.. :D
Awwwww, so cute. I am such a weirdo that I already have a bed for them. I actually got it a while back because I wanted a dog but I can't have one until we get a house.

hoolign
07-14-2005, 08:11 PM
ROFLMAO!!! :D :D :hammer2: :D :D
Mr
Oh yeah laugh it up!...MR.IN2-IN2MX YOU BETTER FOLLOW THAT FREAKIN CAT.

IN2-IN2MX
07-14-2005, 08:12 PM
Off to the grocery store now.
Thanks for the great info AND the laughs! :rollside:

IN2-IN2MX
07-14-2005, 08:13 PM
Mr
Oh yeah laugh it up!..[SIZE=5].MR.IN2-IN2MX YOU BETTER FOLLOW THAT FREAKIN CAT.
Hey, don't give him any ideas. He hasn't quite realized what my master plan is just yet...hee hee. Kidding, kidding :p

Mrs.Racer277
07-14-2005, 08:16 PM
Yes, Mike warned me about that. I will have to get a few cat scratchers for them.
I know that cats don't like water but anyone ever heard of taking your cats on the boat?
No kittys on the boat they would freak out I think. Sean had one that loved the car though.
Both of my cats are also declawed. Most people think this is wrong. But I have always done it. Saves the furniture. Oh and I have one cat the still kills mice, squarrels,bird and bunnies and beats up all the neighbors cats, I don't think he knows he doesn't have them. :rolleyes:

Redneck
07-14-2005, 08:20 PM
No kittys on the boat they would freak out I think. Sean had one that loved the car though.
Both of my cats are also declawed. Most people think this is wrong. But I have always done it. Saves the furniture. Oh and I have one cat the still kills mice, squarrels,bird and bunnies and beats up all the neighbors cats, I don't think he knows he doesn't have them. :rolleyes:
declawing my cat didnt save the furniture much it saved the cat :hammerhea

bigkatboat
07-14-2005, 09:28 PM
Once you understand that CATS are the center of their universe, you will begin to understand them. I have always wanted a cocker spaniel or a springer (like Cola's) I grew up with them. One day a stray cat came to our patio in Northridge Calif., and from that day on I have loved cats. We have had cats for the last 17 years and are just begining to understand them. You MUST spend time with them, after work, evenings, whenever. You must comunicate what you expect of them, reinforce 'right and wrong'. Balloons, taped to your drapes, sofa, and other 'household' scratching places, will get their attention, when you are not home. Boys and girls need the "special tune up", don't try to breed them, just enjoy their company. Our boys let us know what they want, food, to go outside, I'm happy, I'm mad, lay in your lap time. They (all pets) are very smart, we people just need to 'spend time' with our pets, talk in happy, or sad tones with them. They do know when you are sick, angry, happy, and LATE FOR DINNER TIME! "Lucky is the person who has an animal friend, for they understand the connections in the circle of life". One of the most relaxing 'chores' I have is to brush one of our cats, while he's laying on my lap purring, like a big happy lion.

IN2-IN2MX
07-14-2005, 11:41 PM
Once you understand that CATS are the center of their universe, you will begin to understand them. I have always wanted a cocker spaniel or a springer (like Cola's) I grew up with them. One day a stray cat came to our patio in Northridge Calif., and from that day on I have loved cats. We have had cats for the last 17 years and are just begining to understand them. You MUST spend time with them, after work, evenings, whenever. You must comunicate what you expect of them, reinforce 'right and wrong'. Balloons, taped to your drapes, sofa, and other 'household' scratching places, will get their attention, when you are not home. Boys and girls need the "special tune up", don't try to breed them, just enjoy their company. Our boys let us know what they want, food, to go outside, I'm happy, I'm mad, lay in your lap time. They (all pets) are very smart, we people just need to 'spend time' with our pets, talk in happy, or sad tones with them. They do know when you are sick, angry, happy, and LATE FOR DINNER TIME! "Lucky is the person who has an animal friend, for they understand the connections in the circle of life". One of the most relaxing 'chores' I have is to brush one of our cats, while he's laying on my lap purring, like a big happy lion.
:( :cry: That is so touching. Great advice...thank you.

Wonderboy
07-15-2005, 01:34 AM
Here's another cat for ya.
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2644catclawing.gif

piper
07-15-2005, 01:46 AM
Cats suck!

Hal
07-15-2005, 02:17 AM
I have had 2 male cats that were fixed as kittins and they started spraying later on. The vet told me that can happen, but is not usually the case. Also I would never take a cat on a boat or in a car with an open window. They don't listen or think like a dog. A cat would'nt hesitate to jump out of a open window or out of a boat moving or not if something was to suprise or scare them. 99 out of 100 cats will not come when you call them so if you want to cage your cat to take him camping or what ever with you don,t ever let him / her out because there is a good chance you will never see it again. My wife and I have always had cats for pets, they are great but they are not predictable like dogs. I have had only one cat that I would let ride in the car with me without it being in a carrier. It would actually lay on the top of the seat behind me and ride around with me. I still would'nt leave any windows down. I think they are great pets, they get to be like they are your kids.

BarryMac
07-15-2005, 05:40 AM
Jess, I am alergic to cats as well, we have two and for me a daily dose of Allegra works really good, I have had zero problems since we got the little buggers, btw, get them fixed and declawed and keep them indoors, coyotes and cars love cats...

Unforgiven
07-15-2005, 05:55 AM
the 2 boys?? must be the pool guy and the gardner....or are you talking about the furball I let get out of your house last time I was there??

Mrs.Racer277
07-15-2005, 05:58 AM
Cats suck!
They do not. :boxingguy ;)

Mrs.Racer277
07-15-2005, 05:59 AM
the 2 boys?? must be the pool guy and the gardner....or are you talking about the furball I let get out of your house last time I was there??
SSHHHHH stop telling all my secrets. Sean thinks he is paying for cats every month. Not my boy toys. :rolleyes: :D
And yes that would be one of my fur balls that escaped. :rolleyes: :D

a catered life
07-15-2005, 06:02 AM
i personally dont care for cats but remember this lil cute pussy's grow up to be big hairy ones :p

Unforgiven
07-15-2005, 06:03 AM
SSHHHHH stop telling all my secrets. Sean thinks he is paying for cats every month. Not my boy toys. :rolleyes: :D
And yes that would be one of my fur balls that escaped. :rolleyes: :D
speaking of "toys"...WE NEED TO TALK :cool:

hoolign
07-15-2005, 07:00 AM
Cats suck!
My cat just phoned me to say he's on his way down to your place to scratch your ballsack off...I had to lend him bus fare..you gone and done it now! :D

Mrs.Racer277
07-15-2005, 12:53 PM
speaking of "toys"...WE NEED TO TALK :cool:
About?????

Lightning
07-15-2005, 01:23 PM
I have not read any of the replies in this thread, so if some of this has already been said, sorry for the duplications. I have one cat and one dog - they are good friends and hang out all day together. My cat is an indoor cat, but we did not declaw her incase she get's out. We have had her for over 4 years now, we got her when she was a kitten.
"Dog's have owners, cats have staff."
The only thing that is certain when you get a cat is; you never know what you are going to get. Some cats are really cool, some are just plain annoying. The best thing I think you can do when you get a kitten is handle them a lot, get them used to being picked up and touched, etc... Make sure everything is setup when you bring them home.
The first place I put our cat when we brought her home was in the litter box and then I closed the door to that bedroom to let her get a little settled and have her make sure she knew where it was. I left her in that room alone. After about 30 or 45 minutes I opened the door and went in the other room. A few minutes later she came over to me to say hello. I think we really lucked out with our cat, she has never pissed on anything, gets along with the dog, is pretty low maintenance as long as her water is fresh and litter box is clean. Just remember, if you don't adopt those cats, they will be killed.......so go get 'em. Seriously though, most cats are pretty cool especially if they are handled a lot and get used to being picked up and having people around.

IN2-IN2MX
07-19-2005, 11:07 AM
Thanks everyone for the great advice on here and via PMs.
We finally picked up our new babies on Friday night. I had mine picked out already but Mike couldn't decide between 2 so we brought 3 home. We couldn't bear the idea of having them sent to the pound. The plan is to keep 2 and find a loving home for the 3rd but after 2 days with all 3 of them I don't see us giving any of them up. They are sooooooooooo cute! They've been groomed (they got their hair did ;) ) and they have their 1st vet appointment today. We think they are all girls but we want to let the vet confirm before we name them.
Here are the cuties when we brought them home
http://images.snapfish.com/344493%3B923232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2333%3D%3B4%3B%3D559 %3DXROQDF%3E232397499%3C2%3B%3Aot1lsi
This is the one I picked out...she is the smallest one
http://images.snapfish.com/344493%3B923232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2333%3D%3B4%3B%3D559 %3DXROQDF%3E23239749%3B4686ot1lsi
Here is the orange one...look at that lil face
http://images.snapfish.com/344493%3B923232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2333%3D%3B4%3B%3D5 59%3DXROQDF%3E2323974%3B%3A7834ot1lsi
And here is the black and white one
http://images.snapfish.com/344493%3B923232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2333%3D%3B4%3B%3D559 %3DXROQDF%3E2323974%3B97967ot1lsi
All they do is play, sleep, play, eat, play, poop...and then play some more. It's like Wrestlemania!!! :supp:
http://images.snapfish.com/344493%3B923232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2333%3D%3B4%3B%3D5 59%3DXROQDF%3E2323974%3B8%3B756ot1lsi

Mrs.Racer277
07-19-2005, 11:13 AM
Jes, They are so cute. You guys will have sooooo much fun with them.
Congrats. :D

pixilatedpussy
07-19-2005, 11:15 AM
We finally picked up our new babies on Friday night. I had mine picked out already but Mike couldn't decide between 2 so we brought 3 home. We couldn't bear the idea of having them sent to the pound. The plan is to keep 2 and find a loving home for the 3rd but after 2 days with all 3 of them I don't see us giving any of them up. They are sooooooooooo cute! They've been groomed (they got their hair did ;) ) and they have their 1st vet appointment today. We think they are all girls but we want to let the vet confirm before we name them.
Here are the cuties when we brought them home
http://images.snapfish.com/344493%3B923232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2333%3D%3B4%3B%3D559 %3DXROQDF%3E232397499%3C2%3B%3Aot1lsi
This is the one I picked out...she is the smallest one
http://images.snapfish.com/344493%3B923232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2333%3D%3B4%3B%3D559 %3DXROQDF%3E23239749%3B4686ot1lsi
Here is the orange one...look at that lil face
http://images.snapfish.com/344493%3B923232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2333%3D%3B4%3B%3D5 59%3DXROQDF%3E2323974%3B%3A7834ot1lsi
And here is the black and white one
http://images.snapfish.com/344493%3B923232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2333%3D%3B4%3B%3D559 %3DXROQDF%3E2323974%3B97967ot1lsi
All they do is play, sleep, play, eat, play, poop...and then play some more. It's like Wrestlemania!!! :supp:
http://images.snapfish.com/344493%3B923232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2333%3D%3B4%3B%3D5 59%3DXROQDF%3E2323974%3B8%3B756ot1lsi
I love them! They are so cute!

bigkatboat
07-19-2005, 10:33 PM
If they are all three girls, The redhead, Angie (as in Everheart). The black and white one, Carmen (as in Electra). And the little one, Hallie (as in Berry). My boys (Bullet 14 and Rocky 5) were helping me with the names. I wish I knew how to post pix.

IN2-IN2MX
07-20-2005, 10:50 AM
If they are all three girls, The redhead, Angie (as in Everheart). The black and white one, Carmen (as in Electra). And the little one, Hallie (as in Berry). My boys (Bullet 14 and Rocky 5) were helping me with the names. I wish I knew how to post pix.
Very cool names. But we found out from the vet that the orange/white one is a boy :rollside: . We named the little one Coco, the black and white girl Lola and the boy Rocky.

Mrs.charitycase
07-28-2005, 03:49 PM
HOW FREAKIN CUTE!!!

SoCal_fun
07-28-2005, 09:24 PM
They are adorable!! :)

ADDICTED
07-29-2005, 08:41 AM
Well if anyone else would like a couple kittens we have found 4 babies no more then 3 weeks old. Very Cute. Dont want to keep them to long because you become attached really easy.

Jordy
07-29-2005, 08:48 AM
Dont want to keep them to long because you become attached really easy.
Dammit Gibby, now you're starting to scare me. Attached to cats? Not ever going to happen to this kid. :D :D :D

IN2-IN2MX
07-29-2005, 12:52 PM
Well if anyone else would like a couple kittens we have found 4 babies no more then 3 weeks old. Very Cute. Dont want to keep them to long because you become attached really easy.
Ohhhh, I hope someone takes them. Post a new thread because maybe people won't read this one and won't know. Poor babies. Maybe you should keep them. We're so happy with our little ones. :rollside:

dicudmore
07-29-2005, 12:56 PM
nice pussy Jess :D

IN2-IN2MX
07-30-2005, 07:39 PM
nice pussy Jess :D
Thanks Dan. But what'd you think about the cats though? :p

Mrs.Racer277
07-30-2005, 07:45 PM
Did the kitties find a home? :(

IN2-IN2MX
07-30-2005, 08:30 PM
Did the kitties find a home? :(
I know! It's been on my mind. I still think he should start a thread...maybe a ***boater will adopt them. :D