PDA

View Full Version : APBA Question

circleracer
05-02-2006, 08:01 PM
I am looking for anybody with a strong know-how of APBA rules to help me with a problem.

Squirtin Thunder
05-03-2006, 12:14 AM
If I were you I would contact Ross Walach of SCSC.

gottaminute?
05-03-2006, 05:02 PM
i'd be happy to help. PM me a name and number if you dont want it to ask the ? on the boards ( or post away) .
pat hoban
BTW no info in your profile tend to raise red flags

Moneypitt
05-03-2006, 05:56 PM
Pat what is the skinny on the new required inspection stickers? Nothing was said about it at Parker, at least not that I heard. Was it mentioned at the "one" drivers meeting? Was there an inspector at Parker?? Also some mention of a fire extingusher "type" (class) requirement.....Ray

Wildchild80
05-03-2006, 07:56 PM
Pat what is the skinny on the new required inspection stickers? Nothing was said about it at Parker, at least not that I heard. Was it mentioned at the "one" drivers meeting? Was there an inspector at Parker?? Also some mention of a fire extingusher "type" (class) requirement.....Ray
Ray I have the required stickers, I recieved them in the mail the Saturday we were at Parker. I will have them at Burley or if you need them sooner we can make arrangements to do an inspection earlier.
let me know.......

Moneypitt
05-03-2006, 08:32 PM
Thanks for the info Dave. No Burley for the 89, but we should be at the beach. No hurry, I was just curious if the west coast was keeping up....Ray