View Full Version : Hey yo OldBuck !!

Liberator TJ1984
07-15-2005, 06:04 AM
I ordered some more rain for ya...
Looks Like he listened this time :eek:
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/storm_graphics/AT05/refresh/AL0505W5_sm2+gif/115406W_sm.gif

oldbuck40
07-15-2005, 06:11 AM
whats up? man i tell ya we got 3" yesterday afternoon,and tuesday it rained from 7:45pm till 3am so im good right now at 6" the damn pool keeps running over at the house too. hey are you going to try and make the Brazos trip?

Liberator TJ1984
07-15-2005, 07:24 AM
It's Dryer than a week old enchilada around here at home :mad:
if ya ain't careful , might step in a crack and twist an ankle :D
if I was a farmer , all I could raise is caliche dust and stickers :D
Boat is sleeping , getting her rest before Marble Falls Races :sleeping: :D
(she's gonna need it )

oldbuck40
07-15-2005, 07:34 AM
It's Dryer than a week old enchilada around here at home :mad:
if ya ain't careful , might step in a crack and twist an ankle :D
if I was a farmer , all I could raise is caliche dust and stickers :D
Boat is sleeping , getting her rest before Marble Falls Races :sleeping: :D
(she's gonna need it )haha you and shark got it bad huh. its fun for a while enjoy it! but it will get old fast dishing out that$$$$ hey whats up on westtexas***boats.com it is dead as hell and steve borderlinecrazy is having a fit cause nobody showed up on july 4th at del rio! (Boatfest 2005) the only thing he didnt think about is july 4th most peeps family all get together and do their thing like we do..he should pick a day off the wall when there are no races and just post it and see who shows up. i would love to go to amistad lake,,hunted in that part of the world for 30yrs its beautiful...

Taylorman
07-15-2005, 08:21 AM
Hey, speaking of hunting and Marble Falls, you ever do any hunting around there Greg? A friend of mine was telling me that he hunted around Marble Falls a couple years ago and saw the biggest buck he had ever seen in his life there.

oldbuck40
07-15-2005, 08:41 AM
Hey, speaking of hunting and Marble Falls, you ever do any hunting around there Greg? A friend of mine was telling me that he hunted around Marble Falls a couple years ago and saw the biggest buck he had ever seen in his life there.Kevin i've been thru there many times but never hunted there,,i have seen some very nice bucks at night and late evening on the drive to del rio. with the rivers and all the farms around there they have plenty of the right things to produce some very nice deer...

Greaser
07-15-2005, 09:07 AM
It must be gettin close to time to start thinkin about huntin, all Ive been watching on Tv lately is hunting shows :lightsabe

Liberator TJ1984
07-15-2005, 09:56 AM
OBuck, This round at MF is just to see what she will run and be able to say , been there done that !!!
Lot's of braggin' and slingin' shit ,but no one can ever show proof , well I want proof damn it :devil: if she only runs 70 at 16sec. OH Well :coffeycup
at least I can show it did it :D
Shark has plenty of money by the way , He's really a rich Texas Oil Baron, just acts poor so he'll get attention :D
Just too many things were going on at July 4th. to make the trip , if Steve wouldn't wear panties he wouldn't get them in a Wad ... j/k

oldbuck40
07-15-2005, 10:19 AM
OBuck, This round at MF is just to see what she will run and be able to say , been there done that !!!
Lot's of braggin' and slingin' shit ,but no one can ever show proof , well I want proof damn it :devil: if she only runs 70 at 16sec. OH Well :coffeycup
Shark has plenty of money by the way , He's really a rich Texas Oil Baron, just acts poor so he'll get attention :D
Just too many things were going on at July 4th. to make the trip , if Steve wouldn't wear panties he wouldn't get them in a Wad ... j/ki hear ya on that. never met him seems like a nice guy till they get in a wad!

cookieman
07-15-2005, 07:08 PM
Hey cut Steve some slack he just a little borderline crazy. I went to Boatfest and had a great time. Check out the pics on my website under the gallery/ album Boatfest 2005. It seems that boatfest may die away with the fueding among the Hardwick's. Some want to boat in one spot some in another and Steve wants to show you just what the lake has to offer. We spent the first day on the Devils river. We went up as far as we could go until you could see the bottom of the river. We soaked in the cool clear water most of the day. then we went over to Mexico (Acuna)that evening to Crosby's to see Steve play in a band. We got up Sunday moring had a good breakfast and trailered the boats 42 miles up to the Pecos river. We went down the Rio Grande to the Indian caves. We also went up the Pecos and soaked a little in that river the rest of the day. It was and adventure to see such pretty country and river by boat. Stop over to my website and look at the pics you will see what I am saying was an adventure. I can't wait until next year to do it again. TTUL Bill"cookieman"

Liberator TJ1984
07-16-2005, 05:25 AM
Have to raze him a liitle since I did not make it :boxingguy
Yea Cookie , hope them guys can kiss and make up , :chi: really are a good bunch of folks

Shark In The Pond
07-17-2005, 08:09 AM
Just too many things were going on at July 4th. to make the trip , if Steve wouldn't wear panties he wouldn't get them in a Wad ... j/k
Thats some funny shit ;)

Liberator TJ1984
07-17-2005, 10:34 AM
Sharkie, you gonna be at Marble Falls ???
If so come by and say high to me and Bread :D
Soooooo, what did you run ?????

Shark In The Pond
07-17-2005, 10:53 AM
Sharkie, you gonna be at Marble Falls ???
If so come by and say high to me and Bread :D
Soooooo, what did you run ?????
I lost 10 mph and near 1 second ( which I did not have to lose ) so I will sit out the rest of the yr. and make some changes !

Liberator TJ1984
07-17-2005, 11:36 AM
what the heck happened ??? :jawdrop: