PDA

View Full Version : Nashvillebound duplicate

Not So Fast
07-15-2005, 10:03 AM
NB, Be glad you are where you are, whether you take it as a compliment (I personally would) or are offended by it I can't say but I just saw another Boat with your graphics coming out of the Magic factory. :wink: That makes about !/2 dozen so far, did look good I must say, dont know about the power, probably not yours though. NSF

jdogginla
07-15-2005, 10:20 AM
That's foul! Didn't he come up with his graphics, that they got wrong? Guess they tweaked his own graphics to their liking and delivered his along with 3 others.............OUCH!

My Man's Sportin' Wood
07-15-2005, 10:25 AM
That's foul! Didn't he come up with his graphics, that they got wrong? Guess they tweaked his own graphics to their liking and delivered his along with 3 others.............OUCH!
That's what I was wondering. Did they put the graphics that he really wanted and didn't get due to their screw up on someone elses boat, or did they put the mistake ones on someone elses boat? Because that would really stink to not get what you originally designed, settle for something else out of desperation and frustration, and then have them give your awesome graphics to another chump. :idea: Hope that's not the case. That would be a bummer for NB after he has been so patient with the folks at Magic.

Beer-30
07-15-2005, 10:26 AM
Yeah, I hear this one had a real cool orange-peel effect!
Sorry, Nashville, I just had to. :) :) :)

phebus
07-15-2005, 10:27 AM
I think they are just going to keep making it till they get it right. :D

Beer-30
07-15-2005, 10:30 AM
I think they are just going to keep making it till they get it right. :D
Yeoooowch. I think that was worse than mine! :yuk:

Not So Fast
07-15-2005, 11:36 AM
That's what I was wondering. Did they put the graphics that he really wanted and didn't get due to their screw up on someone elses boat, or did they put the mistake ones on someone elses boat? Because that would really stink to not get what you originally designed, settle for something else out of desperation and frustration, and then have them give your awesome graphics to another chump. :idea: Hope that's not the case. That would be a bummer for NB after he has been so patient with the folks at Magic.
lets be real here guys, anybody that thinks they will be the ONLY ONE with THEIR graphics is living on another planet, ain't gonna happen unless you go with a Billy B or Dick Vale paint job. How many DCB'S, Conquests, Shockwaves, Cobra's, Halletts, Lavey's, Ultras, Magics , Advantages and on and on have pretty similar graphics?? Tell me a builder that if you give him a picture of a boat and say this is what I want will pass on the $100k or more sale for the sake of integrity, maybe a few but not many. My point was NB lives where he probably will never even see another Magic much less his graphics. JMO :chi: NSF

Magic34
07-15-2005, 11:40 AM
lets be real here guys, anybody that thinks they will be the ONLY ONE with THEIR graphics is living on another planet, ain't gonna happen unless you go with a Billy B or Dick Vale paint job. How many DCB'S, Conquests, Shockwaves, Cobra's, Halletts, Lavey's, Ultras, Magics , Advantages and on and on have pretty similar graphics?? Tell me a builder that if you give him a picture of a boat and say this is what I want will pass on the $100k or more sale for the sake of integrity, maybe a few but not many. My point was NB lives where he probably will never even see another Magic much less his graphics. JMO :chi: NSF
Look out!!!!!!!!!! I hear the Kachina clan running towards this one. :D
I agree that if someone says, "I want it like that" and hands a depsoit over for a $80k+ transaction, you would do it if it was your company.

phebus
07-15-2005, 11:43 AM
There is a boat exactly like ours at Havasu. I feel sorry for the guy, people are probably flipping him off all the time thinking it's me. :hammer2:

jdogginla
07-15-2005, 12:13 PM
Kachina and Ultra won't copy graphics :squiggle:

NashvilleBound
07-15-2005, 12:36 PM
Yeah, I hear this one had a real cool orange-peel effect!
Sorry, Nashville, I just had to. :) :) :)
Ok Boys and girls...WTF????????????????????????????????? :( :D And you Beer-30...pulling the Orange Peel Effect card out on me!!! The insanity of it!! :D :D
LOL..... really, I could give a rats ass. I will be trading it in most likely next year anyways. And if something is the same its just a compliment to what I thought was nice. I talked to Ron and he thinks I'm a looser that has no clue I'm sure. But since my trailer is cracked, cant imagine how they could blame that one on me, he said to have it fixed and send him a bill. I was going to include my tow bill, all the parts I bought and the welding/paint bills too. We'll see how many he will pay. They actually asked if I slammed the boat into the trailer. I said yes...I dropped it onto it once. Duh...how could I slam it into my trailer? No brain, no pain. Another chapter of drama..... keeps life intetesting. :messedup:

dicudmore
07-15-2005, 12:50 PM
There is a boat exactly like ours at Havasu. I feel sorry for the guy, people are probably flipping him off all the time thinking it's me. :hammer2:
lol... thats why I wait for you to wave just to make sure I don't insult the other guy :wink:

dicudmore
07-15-2005, 12:51 PM
Ok Boys and girls...WTF????????????????????????????????? :( :D And you Beer-30...pulling the Orange Peel Effect card out on me!!! The insanity of it!! :D :D
LOL..... really, I could give a rats ass. I will be trading it in most likely next year anyways. And if something is the same its just a compliment to what I thought was nice. I talked to Ron and he thinks I'm a looser that has no clue I'm sure. But since my trailer is cracked, cant imagine how they could blame that one on me, he said to have it fixed and send him a bill. I was going to include my tow bill, all the parts I bought and the welding/paint bills too. We'll see how many he will pay. They actually asked if I slammed the boat into the trailer. I said yes...I dropped it onto it once. Duh...how could I slam it into my trailer? No brain, no pain. Another chapter of drama..... keeps life intetesting. :messedup:
didn't they tell you not to drive the boat up on the trailer? :wink:

mbrown2
07-15-2005, 12:56 PM
Kachina and Ultra won't copy graphics :squiggle:
I don't think anyone is out to copy Kachina's graphics....some of the members here have some nice Kachina's but I cannot imagine my boat coming out of the mold and saying "you really nailed the fighter airplane perfectly"....to each his own, but I am more concerned that they would let some of those gel jobs come out of that factory....

dicudmore
07-15-2005, 12:57 PM
I don't think anyone is out to copy Kachina's graphics....some of the members here have some nice Kachina's but I cannot imagine my boat coming out of the mold and saying "you really nailed the fighter airplane perfectly"....to each his own, but I am more concerned that they would let some of those gel jobs come out of that factory....
you know the saying Mike... the customer is always right :wink:
I am told at some point they actually will say NO... There is a rumor floating around that a certain person wanted farm animals as graphics on their Kachina and Louie declined to spray it

mbrown2
07-15-2005, 12:57 PM
Wow...Magic wrote the book on customer service...

Magic34
07-15-2005, 01:02 PM
I am told at some point they actually will say NO... There is a rumor floating around that a certain person wanted farm animals as graphics on their Kachina and Louie declined to spray it
About damn time he started telling some of these people NO. There is a Kachina or 2 with some animals on them, and not tough looking dragons either.
Now, the cool looking stuff they do is really nice.

dicudmore
07-15-2005, 01:04 PM
About damn time he started telling some of these people NO. There is a Kachina or 2 with some animals on them, and not tough looking dragons either.
Now, the cool looking stuff they do is really nice.
I've seen the skulls etc... What did I miss?
The dalmation boat of course

mbrown2
07-15-2005, 01:06 PM
you know the saying Mike... the customer is always right :wink:
I was being extremely nice in my post above....cause everytime I see one of those idiotic gels, I go through scene 1: boat pops from the mold and customer sees it for the first time....then I realize, I don't have to sleep with it... :hammer2: :wink:

NashvilleBound
07-15-2005, 01:06 PM
lol... thats why I wait for you to wave just to make sure I don't insult the other guy :wink:
LOL...I hear ya. And the trailer...thats a whole 'nother story. The drive goes up front right????

jdogginla
07-15-2005, 01:07 PM
You guys mean that you don't like the Dalmation spots and the giant paw on the hatch? :D

Magic34
07-15-2005, 01:09 PM
Horses, and there is more than 1 of them.

Havasu_Dreamin
07-15-2005, 01:10 PM
Isn't the tiger boat a Kachina as well? And aren't they all painted as opposed to gel?

OutCole'd
07-15-2005, 01:13 PM
Your trailer is cracked?? WTF??
Personally, I would like to thank you on behalf of the 25 Magic customers before you & the 25 Magic customers after you for you taking the hit and taking all the problems to yourself that we would have gotten.
Glad to hear that Ron is really stepping up and taking care of things for you. :messedup:
Customer serice is what's all about.

dicudmore
07-15-2005, 01:13 PM
Horses, and there is more than 1 of them.
oh yeah, the memories are returning now

dicudmore
07-15-2005, 01:14 PM
Isn't the tiger boat a Kachina as well? And aren't they all painted as opposed to gel?
they do both paint and gel...
Scream's boat is all paint... K26's boat is all gel

dicudmore
07-15-2005, 01:15 PM
Personally, I would like to thank you on behalf of the 25 Magic customers before you & the 25 Magic customers after you for you taking the hit and taking all the problems to yourself that we would have gotten.
Glad to hear that Ron is really stepping up and taking care of things for you. :messedup:
they are definitely NOT SHARING... Jeff got it all :frown: :(

NashvilleBound
07-15-2005, 01:29 PM
I would not say he's really stepping up for anything...he's taking responsibility for what he should..... hopefully he'll pay for everything I send him. It isnt much but its really the point. I should throw in a hotel room in BFE when the trailer lost a wheel...hes still blaming that on me....

NashvilleBound
07-15-2005, 01:31 PM
Hey, if you hadn't been pulling the trailer, the wheel would have never spun uncontrollably off the trailer.
You know, your right...I never thought of it that way. Somehow this COULD be blamed on me...thanks :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea

riverroyal
07-15-2005, 01:33 PM
mine cracked on a weld,looked like not enough heat in the weld,no biggie.Magics service dept was great,they fixed it up like new.Sooo take that...

OutCole'd
07-15-2005, 01:34 PM
I would not say he's really stepping up for anything...he's taking responsibility for what he should..... hopefully he'll pay for everything I send him. It isnt much but its really the point. I should throw in a hotel room in BFE when the trailer lost a wheel...hes still blaming that on me....
That line about Ron stepping up was meant as purely sarcasm..... :D
Sorry about all the problems.
By the way, my boat & trailer are perfect.... :D :D

Not So Fast
07-15-2005, 01:48 PM
Hey, if you hadn't been pulling the trailer, the wheel would have never spun uncontrollably off the trailer.
Yeah, and those extra two cylinders probably added to the problems you've caused NB, you should be ashamed of your self :squiggle: ;) :squiggle: ;) NSF

Jordy
07-15-2005, 01:54 PM
I just checked out their website. Some of those people have been watching a little too much Lord of the Rings. :D
I saw a Bayliner at Pleasant that looked to have been Kachina'ized. It was painted up like a giant sea scape, complete with sharks and turtles. I was too busy laughing to take a picture. It was nice work, but ya just gotta ask why????? :D

NashvilleBound
07-15-2005, 01:54 PM
both of you guys suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

riverroyal
07-15-2005, 01:55 PM
the extra weight from the 2 extra pistons blew the wheel off,and now cracked the trailer,gotta be it.....hehe,just giving you crap NB,have your guest house ready for me,mint under the pillow,blah blah

NashvilleBound
07-15-2005, 02:07 PM
the extra weight from the 2 extra pistons blew the wheel off,and now cracked the trailer,gotta be it.....hehe,just giving you crap NB,have your guest house ready for me,mint under the pillow,blah blah
Oh..the guest house is ALLLLL ready for you alright!!!! Special koolaid on the nightstand;)

riverroyal
07-15-2005, 02:08 PM
hot maid service?

dicudmore
07-15-2005, 02:11 PM
I saw a Bayliner at Pleasant that looked to have been Kachina'ized. It was painted up like a giant sea scape, complete with sharks and turtles. I was too busy laughing to take a picture. It was nice work, but ya just gotta ask why????? :D
oh shit thats funny...
I saw a bayliner in Havasu over the weekend that they had painted a flag on...

NashvilleBound
07-15-2005, 02:13 PM
hot maid service?
I was going to ask for you if you wanted pictures but I KNOW THATS a mistake :rolleyes:

riverroyal
07-15-2005, 02:18 PM
hey wheres the crack on the trailer,mine did crack,not in a critical area.They MIG weld the trailers,I looked at most of the welds,they look good,this one seems it was to cold,the machine,or the guy went to fast.There wasnt enough penetration on the tube steel,the weld basically pulled away from the tube.Easy for me to get fixed,while my 20hr serv was being done they fixed it,but for you,its a pain in the ass unless your garage is set up.Im a welder by trade you know,just fly me out. :idea:

Sleek-Jet
07-15-2005, 03:11 PM
There's a Kachina running around that's covered in Looney Tunes... :hammerhea

NashvilleBound
07-15-2005, 03:54 PM
hey wheres the crack on the trailer,mine did crack,not in a critical area.They MIG weld the trailers,I looked at most of the welds,they look good,this one seems it was to cold,the machine,or the guy went to fast.There wasnt enough penetration on the tube steel,the weld basically pulled away from the tube.Easy for me to get fixed,while my 20hr serv was being done they fixed it,but for you,its a pain in the ass unless your garage is set up.Im a welder by trade you know,just fly me out. :idea:
It cracked on the angled suport(slightly larger than 1x1) that runs from the front of the bunks down to the 2x6 crossmember up front. It seems to be pushing though both sides. One is just cracking the other is broken on three sides. I gave all my welders to my riends in CA...all I have left is my stick welder...want this to look all perdy.

mbrown2
07-15-2005, 03:56 PM
to have been Kachina'ized.
Hopefully you don't mind if use that in the future :D
And Shockwavebob...the Lord of the Rings things killed me... :D

Beer-30
07-15-2005, 04:03 PM
I'm just glad there are no other customs out there with MY graphics! :cool:

NashvilleBound
07-15-2005, 05:34 PM
Exactly!!!!

Jordy
07-15-2005, 05:35 PM
Yeah, I've never seen another Eliminator like that. :D :D :D
I'm glad that nobody has my graphics. ;)

NashvilleBound
07-15-2005, 05:38 PM
Yeah, I've never seen another Eliminator like that. :D :D :D
I'm glad that nobody has my graphics. ;)
Do you even own a real boat? :confused: :confused:

Jordy
07-15-2005, 05:39 PM
Do you even own a real boat? :confused: :confused:
2 of them even. ;)
You must have confused me with MMD. :D :D :D

NashvilleBound
07-15-2005, 05:41 PM
2 of them even. ;)
You must have confused me with MMD. :D :D :D
:D :notam: :D

Sane Asylum
07-15-2005, 07:01 PM
NB..........
Obviously you've been selected by Magic to test the experimental boat and trailer package to see if it can be pulled more than 100 miles.
I see it's not going well.............
I would suggest you quickly revert to a dry stacked storage space with full time mechanic. Surely you can find something like that on Old Hickory...... :wink: :wink:
Sorry, you were an easier target than Hooli......

KACHINA KEN
07-15-2005, 07:03 PM
lets be real here guys, anybody that thinks they will be the ONLY ONE with THEIR graphics is living on another planet
Theres only one dalmation :eek: :eek: :eek:

Steamin' Rice
07-15-2005, 07:56 PM
Theres only one dalmation :eek: :eek: :eek:
I thought it was a cow?? :lightsabe :D :D

NashvilleBound
07-16-2005, 03:56 AM
NB..........
Obviously you've been selected by Magic to test the experimental boat and trailer package to see if it can be pulled more than 100 miles.
I see it's not going well.............
I would suggest you quickly revert to a dry stacked storage space with full time mechanic. Surely you can find something like that on Old Hickory...... :wink: :wink:
Sorry, you were an easier target than Hooli......
All good SA...... :) At this point I can handle it.