PDA

View Full Version : Where Are We Going This Weekend???

orange peel
07-15-2005, 02:24 PM
So girls where are yall planning on going this weekend? I am going out to lake Wylie sat and sun. We will be out at my house all weekend as long as it dont rain. I hope to see yall this weekend give me a call mark or phil or somebody.

Jr Jetter
07-15-2005, 02:53 PM
Heading to Augusta on Saturday to watch the drags.....hope to hit the water on Sunday (weather permitting !!!!). Dont know which lake yet for Sunday, could be either one at this point.
Pm me your phone number, the last couple I had are no good anymore. Kinda hard to call without it ya know :idea: :hammer2:

HammerDown
07-15-2005, 03:58 PM
I'm going to Disneyland :p

shirkey4750
07-15-2005, 05:04 PM
Be at Augusta Friday and Saturday, then on to Myrtle Beach for a week.

76 Sleekcraft
07-16-2005, 03:42 AM
I will be at High Rock lake as usual, watching Gasguzzler run up and down the lake.

orange peel
07-16-2005, 04:47 AM
Heading to Augusta on Saturday to watch the drags.....hope to hit the water on Sunday (weather permitting !!!!). Dont know which lake yet for Sunday, could be either one at this point.
Pm me your phone number, the last couple I had are no good anymore. Kinda hard to call without it ya know :idea: :hammer2:
Well i will send you my number. I know i can count on you for some kick ass pic from the drags.I saw the weather for the weekend 92 and sunny for sunday so i will be going somewhere. daddy will be out this weekend too. well hope to see yall then.

MrsMarKist
07-16-2005, 05:00 AM
Well I guess since all of Marks buddies have something to do this weekend, I will help him install this pool liner. :confused: :confused: :confused:

Lady Warhawk
07-16-2005, 08:55 AM
I'm going to Disneyland :p
Kinky :hammer2:

HammerDown
07-16-2005, 10:00 AM
Kinky :hammer2:
I said "Disneyland"...not Michael Jacksons Neverland :D
Pull your mind out of the gutter girley... :p

Jr Jetter
07-16-2005, 10:53 AM
Well I guess since all of Marks buddies have something to do this weekend, I will help him install this pool liner. :confused: :confused: :confused:
Well...I had thought both of you were going to the races too !!! Least thats been the plan all summer. I know, just giving you some chit.....if the weather hold, I will help some on Sunday before going to the lake.

Huffer
07-17-2005, 05:24 AM
LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER DAY AT THE LAKE. MY DAD IS ON THE WAY FROM VIRGINIA.SAW FOUR JETS OUT YESTERDAY,YALL COME ON UP AND VISIT.EVERYBODY WELCOME!