PDA

View Full Version : Tires

Phat Daddy
07-15-2005, 03:18 PM
I've seen this type of thread on here before, just want some input on what are some good tires for my trailer and if anyones got any connections. I was told Sam's Club or Americas. Thanks for any help.

HCS
07-15-2005, 03:39 PM
The tires I'm running are called Caravan's. There great tires specifically made for trailers. I had Big-O round them up for me. They've been on my trailer 7 years and there still in great shape.
When I bought my boat it had some cheepo's on it, of course. Typical trailer manufacturer. They lasted about 3 years. I'd spend the money on good ones.

WYRD
07-15-2005, 03:41 PM
I've seen this type of thread on here before, just want some input on what are some good tires for my trailer and if anyones got any connections. I was told Sam's Club or Americas. Thanks for any help.
Sorry can't help you cause you NEVER hang out anymore :hammerhea :crossx: :wink:

Phat Daddy
07-15-2005, 03:43 PM
Sorry can't help you cause you NEVER hang out anymore :hammerhea :crossx: :wink:
Oh man, now I'm on the outs :confused: :D :D

Phat Daddy
07-15-2005, 03:54 PM
The tires I'm running are called Caravan's. There great tires specifically made for trailers. I had Big-O round them up for me. They've been on my trailer 7 years and there still in great shape.
When I bought my boat it had some cheepo's on it, of course. Typical trailer manufacturer. They lasted about 3 years. I'd spend the money on good ones.
Thanks for tip, I'll look into those.

WYRD
07-15-2005, 04:02 PM
Oh man, now I'm on the outs :confused: :D :D
Nawww you gots one more chance brotha then its curtians for you :hammer2: :D

Phat Daddy
07-15-2005, 04:06 PM
Nawww you gots one more chance brotha then its curtians for you :hammer2: :D
Ahh man, thanks for the chance. Mama's going to Vegas this weekend so if your around shoot by the house. I'll probably get the fight Saturday night. :)

WYRD
07-15-2005, 04:08 PM
Ahh man, thanks for the chance. Mama's going to Vegas this weekend so if your around shoot by the house. I'll probably get the fight Saturday night. :)
Sorry I have a hot date with a hot chick and a cold beer at NACI :crossx:

Phat Daddy
07-15-2005, 04:11 PM
Sorry I have a hot date with a hot chick and a cold beer at NACI :crossx:
My bad... Naci bash. Well make sure to represent for me and I'll catch you at Corona taco night.

WYRD
07-15-2005, 04:12 PM
My bad... Naci bash. Well make sure to represent for me and I'll catch you at Corona taco night.
Sounds good lata gata I am headin home